Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 01-16-2012, 10:56 AM   #16
I need punishing

ooooh, this is aaaaahmazing so far.

Dislikes: anal, severe pain, blood, x dressing, and noise

Limits: Public, family, permanent, illegal

PM me with a dare please
I need punishing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 06:37 PM   #17
I Obey

Default Chapter 7

Thanks for the comments guys there awesome
here the next part. I wrote it fast so sorry for mistakes

Chapter 7 – Master

I wrapped my fingers through her silky hair and guided her rosy pink lips forward. She closed her eyes like she was accepting her new position in life and lightly kissed the end of my cock. It was heavenly. She used her tongue to do circles all the way up and down the shaft. Then right before she put it in her mouth she looked up at me with her big blue eyes and slightly smiled. She put the tip in her mouth and worked wonders with her tongue. I couldn’t take it anymore I grabbed her hair more tightly and shoved my dick in all the way. I felt it touch the back of her throat. She started to gag right before I took it out only to slam it back in again and again. Right before I shot my seed I brought my dick out so it lay perfectly on her tongue.

“You better swallow it all because this is your breakfast bitch.” I yelled as I came in her mouth.

She cringed at the taste but she got it down. I knew she would be a good little slut. I left her gasping on the floor as I pulled my pants back up. When I turned around I saw her touching herself. I walked right over grabbed her by the hair pulled her up to the table and bent her over it so her perfect bubble ass sat straight up in the air.

“Did I tell you, you could touch yourself?” I yelled spanking her ass hard ten times.

“But...but....you said I could orgasm after I pleased you!” She said.
I spanked her another ten times. “I am not pleased slave; a simple blow job does not earn you the right to cum! And because you didn’t call me master I won’t let you orgasm for the rest of the day.” I said leaving her bent over the table.

I turned around and open her special chest. I grabbed the special chastity belt I bought for her and brought it back to the table. I slipped it over her amazingly tanned legs and locked it over her pussy. Forcing her butt plug to be in the rest of the day. Just to add to my amusement I bought a very special chastity belt. This chastity belt had a special teasing vibrator right on her clit. I grabbed the remote and flick it on just for a second then turned it back off again. I laughed enjoying how frustrated I was making her. I wanted her to beg me to cum long before I would give her the pleasure. Because I was now her master.

“Now it’s time to get dress, you have school!” I said cheerily.

She looked freighted with tears in her eyes

“I have set out your outfit for you I will see you in my class room in ten minutes.” I said leaving with the remote for her chastity belt.

I waited in my classroom for her to arrive I was so excited to see her in her new school uniform. She came through the door looking better than I thought possible. Her plaid skirt was short enough to see her chastity belt and I knew it would looked even better from behind. It also showed off her sexy long legs. The shirt was tight, white and very see through. I could see her sexy red bra underneath it perfectly. She did her hair in a high piny tale making her look even younger. She walked up to me and I motioned for her to spin. Like I had thought her ass showed perfectly from behind. There was only one problem. I reach onto my desk and picked up a pair of scissors and walked towards her. She looked terrified as I got really closed. I looked down and snipped off the first two buttons on her shirt. I brought my face down and kissed her right between the boobs.

“That’s better!” I said pleased with myself.

Her boobs were huge which made the cleavage in that shirt amazing.

“Now today I have one class I must teach in the classroom and then a work period in the shop. So for the first class you will be in your very special teacher’s pet spot. Kids should be showing up in ten or so minutes. So for now I want you to bend over my desk and stay there.”

“Yes master” She said and walked over to my desk and bending over it.
It was beautiful, my cock went hard immediately. Her ass was amazing from this angle. I grabbed my phone and snapped a quick picture.

“Okay now sit on my desk and spread your legs really wide.” I said getting excited.

“Yes Master” she said doing as told.

I snapped another picture; I told her to lean more forward showing of her cleavage like a good little slut and snapped a few more pictures. I knew kids would be showing up any minute so I should get her into place.

“Okay were done for now come here.” I said motioning her to my chair behind my desk.

You see I had one of those really old fashion teachers’ desks. It was made out thick oak and was complete sealed. No kid in the class could see what was behind it and because it was right at the front of the class and across from the door underneath it was the perfect spot for my slut. I grabbed a ball gag that was in my drawer and put it on her. Then I guide her underneath my desk. I made her wrap her legs around the bottom of the chair then placed her head in my lap. Her face would spend a whole period on my dick. Today was going to be a good day.

“Now you just say still and think about my cock.” I said knowing she wouldn’t dare exposing herself.

To Be Continued
I Obey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 07:04 PM   #18
firenight
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to firenight Send a message via Yahoo to firenight

please hurry up with more
firenight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 09:12 PM   #19
gweniverei

Amazing! Please continue I'm really enjoying it!

Likes - Insertion, Masturbation, Anal play, Toys, Ice, Toothpaste, Food, light bondage
On the fence about: Enemas, Light pain, Bladder control
Dislikes - Messy, Long-term
Limits: Family, Public, Illegal, Extreme Pain, Blood, Poo/Pee, No cam/pics

I have the following: butt plug, anal beads, vibrator/dildo
I am not interested in cam but I love reporting on dares and getting reports back in return.
gweniverei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 10:20 PM   #20
roxy55
getDare Sweetheart

More plz I love it
limits cam pictures public blood illegal including others such as family eating or drinking anything weird
and ect.
╔╗╔═╦╗
║╚╣║║╚╗
╚═╩═╩═╝91%of girls would be dead if the Justin Bieber decided breathing wasn't cool. Put this on your profile if you are part of the 9% who would be cracking up
roxy55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 10:21 PM   #21
naked_dare_girl
getDare Sweetheart

This is delicious!
Likes: naked dares, diapers, poop/piss, public, friends, humiliation, embarrassment masturbation, putting on a show, being a slut, and everything else that isn't in my limits

Limits: Illegal, Pics, Video Chat, Easy dares, Boring Dares.

Bra Size: 36C

PM me "obey me" followed by a command and I will do that command.
naked_dare_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 11:39 PM   #22
I Obey

Default Thanks

Awe thanks guys I'll definitely have the next part up by tomorrow....maybe tonight if i can stay awake. I am worried its not realistic enough, so sorry if some of you thinks its a little to far fetched but I am just having fun with it.
Old 01-18-2012, 08:13 PM   #23
gweniverei

Nah this is awesome! It doesn't have to be completely realistic Your writing is great though! Keep it up <3

Likes - Insertion, Masturbation, Anal play, Toys, Ice, Toothpaste, Food, light bondage

I am not interested in cam but I love reporting on dares and getting reports back in return.
Old 01-18-2012, 10:24 PM   #24
I Obey

Default Chapter 8 & 9

Hope you enjoy.

Chapter 8 – Slave

He slowed guided my head down to his lap and my face right on his cock. Even though he was wear pants I could feel his cock twitching with excitement. It was a major turn on, what was worse was the fact that he kept teasing my clit. I wanted to orgasm so bad that I decided to behave and hopefully he would please me. I needed to take baby steps to my freedom. I heard the kids coming in the room and I tensed up with fear. What if they found me here? That would be horrible. He started his lesson exactly like I remember him teaching me. An hour and a half of him explain a project or a piece of machinery. I started to get tired and my neck was really hurting. I lifted my head from his lap to stretch my neck a bit. Out of no where his hand pressed me head firmly down on his lap. I knew I was in trouble and I shouldn’t have moved. He started teasing my clit more and more. It was so hard to keep quiet underneath the desk. Finally the period ended and the children left. He pulled back his chair and motioned me out.

“There is now a 15 minute nutrition break, just enough time to get you set up for next period.” He said with an evil grin.

He grabbed my wrist and led me back to my new room. He told me o strip to my bra and chastity belt. I nodded and did as I was told. I had no idea what he had planned for me.

“Good now when I am working in the shop you will be doing/being many different things. Today I want to live out a childhood fantasy of mine. When I was a boy I had always wanted a little puppy. A little puppy that would greet me when I got home from school. So this period and probably the rest of the day you will be my little puppy.” He said grabbing a collar and slipping it around my neck.

“But master..”I started to protest because I hated puppy play.

“Puppy’s don’t talk!” He said delivering a sharp slap to my face. “Now here, let’s take off your chastity belt for a moment.” He said unlocking it and turning me around.

He pulled out my butt plug swiftly and mercilessly; it was just as painful as putting it in. I had relief for only a second though. He shoved another slightly larger plug in right after. This time it had a long black tail attached to the end. Then he hooked the chastity belt around me and locked it with the tail sticking through a special hole in the back.

“Good girl” he said patting my head like a dog. “Now as you know puppies stay in their kennel while daddy’s not home but one thing first.” He said turning around to the chest and grabbing a strange contraption.

He brought me along to the cage where he hooked a short chain to the door. He lined me up in front of the door and hooked my collar to the chain I was now only two inches from the door. Then he slid a he dildo in mouth and attached it do the door. I was forced to have the dildo in my mouth. Complete confused by this he locked me in the cage. The cage was too small for me forcing to stay on all fours.

“Now slave I did enjoy my blow job this morning but I think you could do better so I am going to let you practice. This is a very special dildo slut. When the bell for second period goes you must start sucking this dildo and if you stop it will get longer or thicker until it becomes too dangerous for you. So you better suck that cock the whole period or you’ll be in an uncomfortable situation. Also the other special part of this dildo is that I have a remote here that I can keep in my pocket and every time I have a dirty thought or I see a hot girl I can press this button and it will squirt my jizz into your mouth.” He said smiling excitedly at me.

What was I going to do I was stuck here for 1.5 hours with a giant dick in my mouth constantly shooting jizz down my throat!

“Have fun and be a good puppy for daddy okay?” He said shooting hot jizz into my mouth and locking the door behind him.

Chapter 9- Master

“Have fun and be a good puppy for daddy okay?” I said as I shot some jizz into her mouth and left the room.

The kids started to file in and get there safety glasses on. Jessica this cute little blond was bent over a table grabbing some wood for her project. She obviously had just come from gym because she was wearing tight black lulu lemon booty shorts. Her ass looked amazing and I started to get hard. I pushed the remote control knowing my slave would be swallowing her second load. Then another student of mine came up and asked for help. Ashley was a lot like my little slave and had really huge breast for her age. She gifted me today by wearing an extra low v neck shirt allowing me to press the remote again for my slave. The period continued much like always only this time I took special attention to the very hot girls in my shop.

When the bell went for lunch I was a little disappointed. I was having so much fun imagine my slave suffering in her cage. I knew her mouth was either full of a huge dick or really tired so it was time to test what she learned. I unlock the door to see what awaited me. As soon as I opened the door her eyes shot and up as if she was begging me to free her. She was adorable, I don’t think she noticed but in that position her ass was pointed in the air and swayed back in forth like she was wagging her tail.

“Hows my little slut puppy?” I said in the most demeaning voice I could. “Did you learn lot this period?” I ask again just piss her off.

I looked at the dildo in her mouth and noticed it was as thick and long as it could be. Obviously she got tired and stop sucking which means it was nearly touching the back of her throat and stretching her jaw most painfully. I opening the cage door and unclipped her chain.

“Looks my puppy was bad and stopped practicing.” I said spanking her round little ass. “Well I want to see what you learned so while I eat my lunch you’ll get to eat yours.” I said leading back to my desk.

I slipped down my pants and boxers and took a seat at my desk. I lead her with the chain underneath the desk and position her face right in front of my cock.

“Now get to work slut puppy.” I said starting to eat my lunch.

To Be Continued
Old 01-19-2012, 01:28 AM   #25
lilmizzmuffet

I'm lovign how this is turning out.
Old 01-19-2012, 03:55 PM   #26
herefordguy

This story has me really gripped

I can't wait for the next chapter.

Maybe: semi-public (low chance of being caught)

herefordguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 04:54 PM   #27
I Obey

Default Chapter 10

Chapter 10- Slave

“Now get to work slut puppy.” He said wrapping his legs around me.

His giant cock was right in my face. My jaw hurt so badly from sucking the dildo I didn’t know how I was going to do it.

“Please master don’t make me do this. Please don’t make me be your slave.” I started to beg.

He stood up knocking me back. He grabbed the collar of my shirt and dragged me from underneath the desk. I was petrified about what he was going to do. He bent me over his desk so my butt was high in the air and grabbed a wooden ruler. He brought it down hard across my ass. I cried out in a pin but he did it again and again.

“Don’t” Smack! “You ever!” Smack! “Deny me” Smack “Again!” Smack.
He kept on spanking my ass.

“You are my little slut from now on! You do what I say when I say it! You no longer think for yourself! Decide anything for yourself! You are mine!” He said finishing with one more hard hit across both cheeks.

My ass on fire it hurt so badly. I was crying and nodding helplessly.

“Yes master. I’m sorry master!” I said over and over again.

“Not yet you aren’t! But you will be when we get home! Now get under that desk and give me the best blow job ever!” He said pushing off his desk.

I crawled under and got into position. I needed to prove myself now. To prove that I could give the best blow job in the world. He sat down again and wrapped is legs around me. I started with the tip lightly kissing it. Then I did circles around it and worked my way down the shaft and back up. I put his balls in my mouth and flicked them with my tongue. I licked the side of his legs and then back up and down the shaft.

“Enough foreplay slut! And look at me when you’re sucking my dick.” He ordered.

I brought my cherry lips to the tip and put it in my mouth. Teasing it with my tongue. I could already taste his precum. My jaw hurt so bad I couldn’t put it in anymore. I stalled there working magic with my lips and tongue. Eventually her got fed up through and grabbed my head. He forced his cock all the way down my throat. It hurt like hell but he just kept slamming it down again and again. I was gagging and chocking. He told me to do it myself so I forced myself down on him over and over again. Final he was about to blow he grabbed my head and forced it down. He wrapped his legs tighter around me and blew the biggest load down my throat ever.

“Ahh amazing slut. Too bad it doesn’t make up for your little incident earlier.” He said.

I was terrified about tonight. I don’t know what I was thinking. Even though I was being abused and tortured I was still super wet though. I want to orgasm so bad but I didn’t see it happening today.

“Yes master” I said obediently.

“Now after lunch I have a meeting and then we can go home. This meeting should only be about an hour so you’ll just have to sit and wait for me.” He said with an evil grin.

I had a horrible feeling that sitting and waiting wasn’t as simple as it sounded.

“Now come over here girl, this is part one of your punishment.” He said leading me to the special desk he made for me. It was now in the corner because he had class in here today.

He made me sit down on it and take my chastity belt off. He strapped my hands to the top of the desk and my legs to each pole. Then he left. I was confused until he came back with a evil looking machine. It looked like a drill you would used in construction class but it was fitted with a dildo on the end.

“Like my new tool, you never learned about this on in my class. I made it myself.” He said position it under my ass. He pulled out my tale butt plug and lined that hole up to the machine.

He then came around the front and stuffed a dildo in my mouth it was so huge I couldn’t spit it out if I want to. Then He rubbed some icy hot on each nipple and my pussy. It burned like no tomorrow. He looked down at me and smiled at his work. I had tears in my eyes and I knew that only made him harder.

“Now slut im gonna switch this switch here and you can see what this special drill does.” He said.

The dildo started to slowly spin its way into my ass. It was the biggest thing I had ever had in my ass and it hurt! I started to cry in pain. I thought it couldn’t worse than this but it started to spin faster and faster then go in and out fucking my virgin ass. Then it stopped. Then it started to slowly spin into my ass again but this time it felt bigger! Oh no, this was going to be the longest hour of my life.

“Enjoy slave! I made it just for you! Oh and one more thing I want this memorized by the time I get back.” He said slipping some head phones on my head and left.

To be Continued
Old 01-19-2012, 07:15 PM   #28
themasterman

great story please do continue it
themasterman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 12:12 PM   #29
greenslav
Account Banned

You are going wonderful, waiting surprise to master
Old 01-20-2012, 04:36 PM   #30
gweniverei

Love love love it!

Advertisements
Kink Talk