Old 06-18-2014, 11:32 AM   #1
Mumbles91

Default Jackpot

Since Tara had won 78 million pounds on the lottery her life had been a whirlwind: holidays, shopping, meals, drinking, family gatherings, administration meetings. All of this blurred into one, but one thing stayed constant.

Her Domme.

Tara had met Sadie on-line a while before her win. Soon she was submitting to Sadie and giving up more and more control over her life. In hindsight she met her at the perfect time. For every flashy car Tara bought, Sadie made her donate the same amount to an animal charity. Each party she threw was closely monitored and controlled. Each holiday came with rules and regulations. All of which kept a usually unruly girl nicely in line.

After the initial excitement of the win dwindled and her family all split back to their lives. They happily made their new homes, went exploring in their new cars and planned the rest of their holidays. Finally, Tara was left explore her new home. Modern and spacious with huge rooms, glass walls on the outside and a perfectly decorated interior including a gym, a pool, a hot tub, a cinema, a chill room full of bean bags and a games room. All surrounded by acres of land, gardens and high walls enclosing it all. Everything Tara needed was enclosed in these walls. Her perfect get away. The only thing missing was Sadie, however this was soon to change. After 6 months of on-line D/s, the day had finally come for them to meet. All alone in a secluded mansion - where no one could hear Tara scream.

The car carrying Sadie was due in 15 minutes and Tara was pacing around. Palms sweating, heart racing and nervous as hell. She fidgeted with her phone contemplating sending her driver down a diversion to give her more time to shower. Tara paced again thinking it all through.
It was a good idea, she thought. She needed to be perfect for Sadie when she entered and right now she was flustered and sweaty. She picked up her phone and typed the message with trembling fingers.

"Divert for a while, I need a shower".

Just as she was about to hit send the door flew open, making her jump a mile. She turned to the door, looking slightly like a rabbit caught in headlights, for there stood Sadie. Her smile instantly calmed Tara. Sadie's wasn't intimidating to Tara then, but she carried a air of authority. Her black 50's style dress made her red hair stand out. Tara walked over cautiously, her phone still grasped in her hand and her heart racing.

"Hey, how was your trip?"

Tara's mind had choked, given up. She had no idea what to say, what to do. Sadie's smile faded just slightly.

"Get over here, girl."

Tara walked slowly in front of Sadie. The butterflies in her stomach were so strong she thought they might burst free. Sadie pulled Tara's wrist, pushing her against the door and kissing her hard. Keeping her there she used her other hand to grasp the hair at the back of Tara's head, controlling every aspect of the kiss. Their lips broke, both breathless and yearning for more, when the phone dropping out of Tara's hand interrupted them. Sadie picked it up, reading the screen in the process.

"What the hell is this, girl? You were going to get me diverted? You were going to make me wait even longer?!"

Sadie's eyebrow raised and her smile disappeared. Tara squirmed, looking away and reaching out for her phone but Sadie snapped it away and used her other hand to lift Tara's chin. Her piercing blue eyes now intimidating Tara.

"I... Erm... I needed..."

Tara stumbled on her words.

"Strip."

Sadie's eyebrow raised again, her voice stern and her face serious. Her first proper order and it made Tara's pussy pulse. Tara looked a little bewildered and stood still.

"10...9...8...7..."

Sadie's eyes stuck on Tara. Her cold stare boring into her as she frantically pulled off her clothes. By the time she got to 5 Tara was naked and exposed in front of her.

"Put your hands on your head, girl. I want to inspect my property properly."

Tara stood, hands on head, legs spread, exposed and bare whilst Sadie was fully clothed, staring intently at her body. Sadie ran her hands over Tara's skin. She pinched her nipple and pulled, making Tara bite her lip to stop the gasp escaping. Sadie's hands travelled further down, making her squirm. A hard slap met her ass cheek and leaving a stinging red mark.

"Stay still girl."

Tara froze, feeling Sadie behind her. Her hands squeezing Tara's ass, breath tickling Tara's neck. The hands slowly moved from her ass, travelling around her hips, until they rested just above her pussy, making Tara's hairs stand on edge and her stomach flip. One of Sadie's hands slipped down to Tara's inner thighs, teasing her ever so slightly. The other up to her boobs. Tara squirmed again, letting a small moan escape. The hand on her thigh slapped hard, Sadie's fingers found Tara's nipple and twisted roughly. Tara felt Sadie's lips on her neck and she fought hard to keep still. Finally she felt the hand run gently over her cunt, barely touching. Sadie pushed hard onto her pulsing clit before moving further down still, inspecting Tara's growing wetness.

"You horny slut. You're soaked."

The hands left her body. Depriving her of the touch she craved.

"Don't bother putting clothes back on, girl. You wont be wearing any when I am here. Now, show me around my new house, then we have some rules to discuss."

Owned by the Dark Potato Lord - Saddi
Mumbles91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 11:44 AM   #2
drwarschauu
getDare Devil

Sounds to me like Tara won the jackpot twice in this story!

Thank you for writing, Mumbles! I hope you continue soon.

PM dares
drwarschauu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 12:41 PM   #3
Miss B

Can't wait for the infamous hot butter scene

Girl I want to make you sweat, sweat untill you can't sweat no more
I shall not allow more than 69 friends to be in my friendlist, if you want to be in it convince me that you're worth it to delete someone
Turtles make up for the best rastas

Scare counter: 1. Did I scare you? PM me
I love drawings made for me
Life is so unfair, yet is good to share, but it's nice to help someone else
Miss B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2014, 10:49 AM   #4
Mumbles91

Tara walked ahead of Sadie. She nervously glanced back every now and again, seeing Sadie's eyes transfixed on her ass. Tara was fighting the urge to caress her stinging red ass cheek. They walked through the rooms one by one. Tara explained each room as they went and Sadie relaxed more as she saw all the fun things in the house. Her hands caressed Tara and the chat lightened.The house tour was almost finished, the only two rooms left were the ones that Sadie had asked to be put into the house: A basement with a big oak door, and a small room next to the bedroom with a glass wall. The intention for the basement was crystal clear. It was to be a dungeon, a play room. But the small room was a little mystery. It threw Tara at first, and Sadie refused to unveil her plans. Tara finally decided that she was planning to get a dog and she wanted to check it was behaving. They came to the basement and Tara yanked the door open and walked down the stairs to the brightly lit basement. The room was completely empty, bar some hooks and shelves on the walls, some bars across the ceiling and a chain with a metal collar in the corner. Tara observed Sadie, her face going from pure glee and excitement to dark and sadistic as she planned things in her mind. Tara paced around the room, smiling at the thought of making Sadie this happy.

"Sadie why is it empty? I could have filled this with every toy you could ever wish for. Don't you even want a whip?"

The words escaped Tara's mouth before she realised they could be dangerous. The thought processed but panic didn’t follow. Tara was feeling comfortable now, and it was her usual self to say things without thinking. Sadie smiled sweetly at Tara and ran her hands over her body, pushing her gently back, her lips millimeters away from a kiss. Tara let herself be pushed, mesmerised, to the corner of the room. Sadies thumb and forefinger held Tara's chin up so she could look seductively into her eyes as she whispered the answer:

"I've spent long enough toying with you from afar. In time this room will be filled with every tool and device you can imagine, and some you can't. But, for now, all I want is your body under the feel of my hands, every touch of your skin directly from me and every scream, every moan, every tear to be dealt from myself alone."

She softly planted a kiss on Tara's lips as the words sank in, then roughly pushed her to her knees. Placing the cold metal collar around Tara's neck she locked it shut. Tara panicked slightly. This was the first time she had ever been truly bound and at the mercy of someone. The panic was soon replaced by sense of belonging and sheer lust. Tara looked up to Sadie, unable to keep her glare hidden, she tugged at the metal collar helplessly. Sadie watched, bemused at her little defiance.

"Now I have your attention I have some ground rules to start with. These are just the 4 basics but will be updated as and when I feel the need. Listen up girl, if you break a rule you will be punished."

Tara gave one more tug on her collar and gave in, slumping back and looking up to listen.

"1. You will be naked. At all times. Never, ever do I want to see you in clothes. Except when I give permission"

2. All privileges are off limits. You will ask me before anything. No TV, games, PC, bed, or utensils.

3. Your cunt belongs to me. You will not touch at all without permission.

4. Finally, you will address me as Miss at all times. You are to treat me with the utmost respect.
Understand girl?"

"Understood"

Tara's response was a little sharp, This was her house and she couldn't even watch TV.

"World record for breaking rules the quickest goes to.... You can sit here and think about which one you broke while think of a way to punish you"

Sadie pulled a pair of handcuffs from her corset she roughly pulled Tara's wrists behind her back and into the cuffs.

"so you don't touch" she added, strolling out and leaving Tara on the floor, desperately calling out apologies.

Old 06-21-2014, 10:18 AM   #5
NKat68
Account Banned

I know which one she broke!!!
NKat68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2014, 06:13 AM   #6
Siren
getDare Succubus

I can't wait to read more!

ama / discord / likes & limits

not looking to play with anyone

dislikes: granny panties, sloths, tea.

however much you use me baby come on use me more
Siren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 09:02 AM   #7
Mumbles91

Tara sat there for a moment, confused and annoyed about being left chained to the wall with no explanation. She hadn’t broken a rule.. had she? The rules replayed in her head, then the short conversation afterward. Had her attitude come across too much? Her thoughts wandered for a moment then it hit her. “Idiot! I forgot Miss” The words came out loud as she mentally face palmed. Even though Tara loved to submit she had the tendency to get into trouble... A lot. Her mouth ran before her brain could catch up and many people had described her as a brat. Sadie had slowly been trying to change her attitude for the past 6 months. Through handing out lines, corner times, mouth soapings and various heavy pain tasks. When Tara had day dreamed about the first time they met, the first time she would be punished in person, she imagined it would be something far more serious than forgetting to say “Miss”. This wasn’t bad at all! The punishment would be light she imagined, just a simple reminder. Tara relaxed a bit, sitting against the cold wall. The room was cold! The tiled floor freezing her bare ass and sending goosebumps all over her body.
“Why didn’t I put heated floors in here?”
Only 5 minutes had passed and she was talking to herself out of boredom.

It felt like hours had passed in the dungeon. Tara struggled to sit herself up with her hands cuffed, she called out for Sadie. Knowing it was completely hopeless since the room purposefully built to keep sound in. But, by pure coincidence Sadie pushed the door open just minutes later.

“Thank god! I’m so bored and cold and my wrists hurt..”

Tara instantly started to moan and whine but stopped when she saw Sadie’s eye brow raise.

“Moan, moan, moan! I don’t think you’ve learnt your lesson at all Tara”

Sadie’s voice was stern and she turned to walked back out of the door.

“Wait Miss please! I have learnt Miss, I realise what rule I broke and I am sorry I didn’t respect you”

Desperation and panic seeped into her apology. She couldn’t stand being in this room much longer. It was driving her crazy. She struggled to her knees into the most submissive position she could manage, which was pretty easy to master since she was collared and cuffed. Tara looked at Sadie with pleading eyes and thankfully noticed a small smile form on her lips. Sadie slowly walked to Tara, her eyes wandering over every bit of exposed flesh.

“Ok girl, apology accepted. You can come back up stairs now”

Sadie unlocked the padlock of the collar, watching as they fell to the floor. Tara stood eagerly, relieved her punishment was finally over. Sadie pulled Tara’s body close to her seductively then harshly turned her and pinned her to the wall, releasing her hand cuffs and grabbing her ass roughly. Tara’s cunt pulsed with the rough treatment.

“Thank you for punishing me and teaching me Miss”

Tara spoke quietly, she hated having to thank Sadie for punishment. She hoped the quietness hid the the sarcastic edge. She looked at Sadie and smiled sweetly, actually thankful for the displeasent (but fairly lenient) punishment. Sadie stayed quiet and led the way out of the dungeon back up to the comfy front room. Tara stayed a few steps behind, always a little cautious, observing her Mistress. Sadie perched on the edge of the huge plush sofa, beckoning Tara to come over.

“You think that was your punishment girl? Don’t be so silly. Come here”

She patted her knee and watched Tara squirm. Tara bit her lip, looking around for a distraction or excuse, her mind was torn. She weighed up the options, all the while feeling Sadie’s stare bore into her. Sadie was up in a flash and stalked over to Tara, who stood awkwardly before her. Sadie’s hand grasped the a handful of Tara’s hair, pulling downwards hard, Tara yelped and her body quickly followed her hair. Trying to ease the feeling of her hair being ripped out. She fell to her knees, feeling the direction of hairpulling change. Tara desperately crawled after Sadie as she quickly walked across the room to where she had been sitting.

“You will listen to me, girl.”

Tara’s head snapped up as Sadie yanked on her hair once more. There was no resistance from Tara now, she simply laid across Sadie’s lap, whilst her hands massaged her stinging scalp. The first strike took Tara by surprise. There was no warning, just a hard stinging strike that made such a noise Tara jumped. Her hands instinctively tried to get in the path of the strikes now raining down on her ass. A surprised half scream unwillingly left Tara’s mouth as her mind caught up with burning pain on her left ass cheek.

“Tara move your hands! Hold my ankle and don’t let go until I am finished, otherwise I will tie them in a very uncomfortable position”

Tara gripped Sadie’s ankle, biting her lip hard to stop her groans escaping as Sadie’s hand struck again and again and again. The warm pain grew and grew into near unbearable burning, but Sadie still carried on. Tara was far past biting her lip now. Her groans and whimpers were growing louder and louder with each hit. Every now and again she would beg for it to end but stop half way through a sentence to scream in pain. Tara’s nails dug deep into Sadie’s ankle as she tried to process the pain. She concentrated on breathing. Trying to keep composed. Until a particularly hard slap struck the most tender place and Tara erupted into tears. Unable to hold back any longer. As soon as the tears began to run they turned into sobs.

“Please.. Miss... Please stop!”

Tara manged to choke out the words in between sobs and thankfully Sadie finally took pity. Her hand struck one more time then rested on Tara’s burning hot red ass.

“Your ass looks amazing, such pretty marks!”

Sadie’s voice was excited as she ran her fingernails over Tara’s red, bruising ass. Only stopping when Tara let out a huge sob. She Pulled Tara up from her lap and into her arms, wiping away her tears and soothing her gently.

“It’s ok. It’s over, you took it so well girl. I’m proud of you”

Tara settled down slowly, wincing every time something brushed against her ass. It must have been an hour at least since the spanking had finished and her ass still burned. They sat in silence. Tara curled up in a ball, head on Sadie’s lap as she watched TV. Until finally Sadie broke the silence.She spoke like she would to a child, her eyes full of evil mischief.

“That really hurt my hand. I think I do need to do some shopping, would you like to help Tara?”

Old 08-04-2014, 03:14 AM   #8
MrCharcol
Distinguished Member

Mumbles a great story please continue

Emily giving me her submission was the best gift I have ever received, and subbing to her was fun, but now she knows her place.

I want to thank my beautiful and devoted muse for her friendship , her erotic mind and for being my Danger Twin

Read her amazing story: My Stupid Boyfriend http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=139366
MrCharcol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2014, 03:23 PM   #9
sammyGurl

i very much enjoy this. can't wait for more!
Dislikes:
Anal,pain,piss,tits,& edging.

Degrade me!
sammyGurl is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk