Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

View Poll Results: What do you think, Who will win the strapon contest?
Me 4 44.44%
Emma 1 11.11%
Lucy 1 11.11%
Rachel 1 11.11%
Lisa 2 22.22%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-26-2014, 04:50 PM   #271
orlando007007
getDare Devil

Just so you know I am still reading but it is hard for me to keep up as my dislexia mean I have to read it like 5 times. Befor taking it in

PM dares UPDATED 15TH MAY 2021

Kik: orlando007007
orlando007007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2014, 02:56 AM   #272
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

'Who's next' asked Fiona.

'I think its our turn.' I replied. Me and Jess stood up. 'Rachel, get in an upside down crab position.' She obliged, lying down on her back and pushing her body off the ground into the uncomfortable position. 'Fiona, sit on Rach's face without applying pressure, then insert three fingers into her pussy.' Fiona lowered herself slowly onto Rachel being careful not to add weight to the position. When just above her she leaned forward to allow access. Rachel let out a small moan and almost fell as she was penetrated.

'Now, Fiona, turn your head slightly towards the camera, arch your back and give us your best climax face.' Jess finished for me. Everyone laughed as Fiona attempted to imitate herself at orgasm. Me and my sister quickly snapped a photo, especially as Rachel was starting to look very uncomfortable.

'I think we'll go next,' said James. He quickly came over to me, whispered in my ear and I nodded. 'OK, me and Danny are going to sit on the sofa. Rachel, you will take my cock in your mouth, Fiona, you take Danny's.' The two lads quickly sat down with their almost erect members, spread their legs and indicated for the two girls to kneel in front of them. Both begrudgingly took the position and lowered their faces onto the two dicks now at full attention.

'Hands behind your backs and look up towards our faces with pleading eyes.' Both girls now with most of a cock each in their mouths lowered their arms and looked up to where Danny was taking a birds eye view picture of the two helpless looking girls. I was a bit jealous of Rachel with my boyfriend but I was glad he checked to see if I was OK with it. 'Thank you ladies, only one more to go.'

Lisa and Jazz were muttering away at the side trying to agree on what they wanted. 'We have decided that we just want a simple picture. We want the two to pose, passionately making out.' Rachel and Fiona smiled and quickly locked their lips together and their hands made their way around one another's back. Lisa took the picture but no-one interrupted the two girls. It took them a few minutes to realize everyone was watching and why Lisa and Jazz's simple image was actually creative in embarrassing the two losers further.

Rachel took back over, clearly blushing. 'OK everyone, we've got a big day tomorrow so everyone get to bed apart from Jess and Sarah. Please pick a team you would like a slave from. I turned to talk to my sister. 'I don't really want you to do anything with my boyfriend so not them two in case it's him.'

'OK, she replied. It would be a bit harsh to get Rachel or Jazz to do it after they've just done a forfeit as well. I think I'd rather have a female slave though so how about Lisa and Jazz.' I nodded in agreement hoping it was Lisa. It was always funny to humiliate my best friend. We walked back to the group as Rachel asked if we'd made a decision. We nodded and indicated Lisa and Jazz.

'Does anyone have a coin?' Rachel threw them one and Lisa caught it. 'OK,' she turned to Jazz, 'heads it's me, tails and you're the slave.' Jazz nodded as Lisa flipped the coin into the air and let it drop towards the floor. Everyone looked to the floor where it had landed awaiting the result. Heads. Lisa turned to me and Jess and nodded.

Everyone turned to make their way to the bedrooms and Lisa followed me and my sister into the far room. 'OK, Lisa, you're our slave,' my sister spoke up, 'You will obey everything either of us ask of you once we start the timer.' I smiled at Lisa, I doubt she realized that my sister was actually the dominant one of the family, especially after meeting me who always preferred to take the dominant role. Compared to my sister however, I was an amateur. 'Do you have any limits you want to put in other than what Rachel asked.'

Lisa thought. 'Only scat, I don't think I could do anything like that.' Jess nodded, I was certain that would be nowhere near what Jess would've liked anyway, she hated mess. Jess looked at me to indicate whether I wanted to take charge but I just signaled her to keep going. Even if I did try to control it, my sister would naturally take the lead role off me eventually so I thought it better to let her do what felt natural to her.

'Lisa. I have a few rules before we start and after that I will start the timer and begin immediately.' Jessica sat at the head of the bed and I sat next to her. We left Lisa standing at the end of the bed. 'Firstly you will address us as mistress or miss. You will obey every order immediately without delay or be punished severely. If at any point you can't handle something, say the word red. We won't be gagging you so that should never be a problem. Only red will stop us though, not stop, not pleading, crying or any other word. Just red.' Lisa nodded. 'OK lets begin.'

I started a timer on my phone. 'Get up here and worship my feet bitch,' my sister ordered. All three of us were still stripped from the game. 'Yes mistress.' Lisa jumped up onto the bed and on hands and knees lowered herself towards my sisters feet. 'Get your tongue right around there. Sarah could you put all our toys out, then have some fun behind her. I nodded, almost feeling submissive to our sister even though I was meant to be equal in the room. Naturally I knew it would work better with one lead.

My sister was the queen of humiliation and degradation though, she could make a giant feel like a mouse in her presence. I poured out the bag of toys we had in the room onto the bed and Jess smiled at me. I took a few behind her with me. My sister raised Lisa'd face in her hands. 'You call that worship slut.' She landed a few quick slaps across Lisa's face. 'I expect perfection from my bitches, give me perfection when I give you an order.'

'I'm trying mistress.' Jess just stared her down, then saw I had a paddle in my hand and nodded. I landed a quick blow to her ass as my friend yelped. I knew Lisa got turned on by spanking as much as she complained it hurt. 'Trying, my slaves don't try, they do.' SMACK, I landed another blow to Lisa. 'If I order you to do something you do it perfectly.' SLAP SLAP, the two blows to Lisa's face almost stung me.

Lisa kept her focus towards my sister though. SMACK. SMACK. I landed a few more blows with the paddle before caressing her ass. My sister's personality was entirely different to in public. Her domination was total. 'Open your mouth bitch.' Lisa obliged but the slaps came anyway as I landed a few more spanks. Jessica's fingers darted around Lisa's mouth. 'Good, a low gag reflex. I like that.' Lisa smiled only to be landed with a couple more slaps.

She kept her mouth open though to Jessica's pleasure. 'A slave who can follow an order, at least you have that much.' My sister had the great skill of making any compliment sound like an insult or talking down. 'Lose the paddle sis.' I nodded spreading my friends legs. I heard a muffle and looked up to see my sister holding a dildo and exploring Lisa's mouth. The speed it was invading her was astonishing as Lisa did her best to stay still. 'Get that nice and wet bitch.'

I slowly inserted my first finger into Lisa's pussy and sharply pulled it out and jammed it in her ass, causing her to buck forward slightly, and inducing a gag on the dildo. Jess removed it and landed a couple more sharp slaps. 'Sorry mistress, I will do better mistress.'

'You will bitch. That is my last warning, my slaves will be perfection or will be punished. No matter what my sister is doing to you, your face is up here with me and will do what I want. Right now it will stay focused on this cock.' She held up the lifelike dildo as Lisa's eyes stayed attached to it. She reopened her mouth and welcomed back her intruder. I took out the beads and slowly pushed the first into her ass, causing a small moan. I inserted one after another until seven beads were in her ass. I smiled to my sister and Jess got my message. She removed the dildo and tossed it across to me. I grabbed the saliva coated dildo and approached my friends pussy.

'Now slut, lets see if that tongue is worth anything, get to work on my pussy, I expect you to do a good job.' 'Yes mistress.' As Lisa approached my sister's pussy I slid the dildo deep into her producing a moan as Lisa began to circle my sister's pussy with her tongue. 'I appreciate the tenderness bitch but not enough time for that. Get your face in their.' My sister grabbed the back of Lisa's hair and forced her down as I increased the pace. I inserted a couple of fingers into myself as I watched the scene in front of me. Lisa started to approach climax just like my sister. 'Just like that bitch. Keep going.' Just at that point I upped the pace once more.

Lisa climaxed intensely, her back arching, hips bucking as she squealed in ecstasy. My sister only moments behind her climaxed but her image didn't lose its dominant aura. As soon as she cooled down and I had set down the dildo Jess grabbed the back of Lisa's hair and pulled it upwards. 'What the fuck was that bitch. Did you just cum before your mistress. And worse than that you did it without permission. Did you actually have the audacity to have such arrogance to assume you could orgasm before completing your task.' Lisa's eyes had turned to fear. I stood to the side.

I knew my sister's rage was not something you wanted to bring down on yourself. It was always controlled, calculated and damaging. 'I'm sorry mistress, I'm so sorry, it was a mistake.' Lisa's pleading would make no difference. I knew that, the punishment would be coming either way. She was just using this begging and pleading time to calculate exactly what would happen. I knew better than to interrupt. Jess dropped Lisa's head down, stood up and approached her rear.

Whatever my sister had in store, I knew it would be painful so I approached Lisa's mouth to cover it when the time came. I smiled at her and it was returned reluctantly. I knew my sister could inflict heavy pain but it was always controlled and nothing too serious. My sister nodded at me and I placed my hand over Lisa's mouth. My sister grabbed hold of the end of the anal beads and in one swift movement pulled all of them out almost like starting up a chainsaw. I felt Lisa scream into my hand as I imagined the pain that must have caused.

'Now bitch, have you learnt your lesson.' Lisa nodded furiously into my hand. I removed it. Some tears had formed in Lisa's eyes. 'Yes mistress, I'm so sorry, I will never climax without permission or without completing my task first.' Jess nodded. 'Good bitch, I'm glad you learn quickly.' I looked over to her and saw she was wearing a large strapon. When the hell had she put that on. She was also holding another slightly smaller one. 'You ready for your turn sis.'

'Hell yes, Jess. Lets get started. There isn't long left.'

How will the slavery conclude?
Who will win the ISDGs? (Starting next chapter)
Who will win the three special events?

Keep reading to find out
sarahsarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2014, 10:11 PM   #273
lurking

Love this story! Can't wait to see what she does for her turn.

Dislikes: Holding Pee, Denial/Chastity
Limits: Illegal, Family, Pics, Public, Pain, Eating/Drinking, Messy, Anything besides fingers vaginally, social suicide, scat, pee(besides holding), blood
Toys: Butt Plug, Household Items

My PM Dares:
Spam me:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=71352
lurking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 03:43 PM   #274
orlando007007
getDare Devil

Too long to read now but I will tomoz

Old 07-31-2014, 08:33 AM   #275
pietjepiet

Wow.... Your sister is a very cruel mistress. I hope Lisa has learned her lesson well.

Limits: public, crossdressing, family, poo, animals
pietjepiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 11:58 AM   #276
orlando007007
getDare Devil

when does the next part come out

Old 09-09-2014, 04:53 AM   #277
pietjepiet

I hope soon. I really like this story

Limits: public, crossdressing, family, poo, animals
pietjepiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2014, 05:19 AM   #278
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

I'm really sorry for not updating guys. I thought I'd have a lot more time the last few months but unfortunately work got very busy again with new projects. I'll update as soon as I have time since I don't want to rush the chapters. Sorry for the delay.
Sarah
Old 09-10-2014, 10:49 PM   #279
reevesy

More more more I love it

Straight

If you want my KIK ask me

Likes: pics, cams, bit of anal, being a dom or a sub, dares but only on cam, strip games with forfeits
Limits: poo, urine, pain, blood, family, public[/COLOR]

What you think of my album

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.php?albumid=10098
reevesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2014, 08:50 AM   #280
orlando007007
getDare Devil

49,817 words well done girl

Old 09-11-2014, 09:51 PM   #281
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Very nicely done.

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2014, 12:33 PM   #282
orlando007007
getDare Devil

when is the next post coming

Old 10-23-2014, 03:13 PM   #283
lkkrdingos022

I am hoping you will continue this one, it is so good!

Like: Humilliation, Cum denial, Pleasing others, anal, forced orgasm, hidden public, edging
Curious about: A lot!
Limits: Pee and shit, severe pain, social suïcide, permanent, blood

Kik: lkkrdingos022

toy: little buttplug
lkkrdingos022 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2015, 08:14 AM   #284
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

I'm really sorry to loyal readers about how long its been since updating but hopefully this should perk your interest. I can't promise to be regularly updating again but here is at least something for you. I always said this wouldn't die. It may take a while but I will keep this alive.

Previously on SCWC

In a flash back to the last ever ISDGs before the up and coming one I have been reunited with my sister, a judge in the contest and former dare club member. Rachel and Adam are captaining the team against the BDSM society and as fun on the first night the captains played a quick game resulting in a small slave session for Lisa at the hands of me and my sister. With the simple games ready to start tomorrow as well as the three bonus competitions a lot is on the line.

So now the story is ready to continue.

'Hell yes Jess. Lets get started. There isn't long left.'

When my sister said its my turn that did not mean she was going to play second fiddle and let me dominate. I knew it was my turn to be pleasured. She was still in charge of everything that was going to happen. 'Great, now, little bitch, I am going to strap this dildo round your face and you are going to use it to bring my little sister to a fantastic orgasm. Understand?'

Lisa nodded 'Yes mistress'. 'Good bitch, Now whilst you are doing this I'm going to have some more fun back here, including ramming you with this beauty straight up your arse.' I looked over the monster surprised by this threat. I knew Lisa could take it but it would be painful. 'No matter what I do and what pleasure you have, your only focus is my sister's snatch. If you cum or lose any focus you will regret it. Understand?' Jess pulled Lisa's hair back and stared into her eyes as Lisa murmured the words 'Yes mistress.'

'Fantastic.' With that said I positioned myself in front of Lisa slowly rubbing myself as Jess fastened the harness across Lisa's face. Her worried eyes were turning me on slightly, especially her fear of letting Jess down. I smiled but also knowingly disappointed that despite how good I was as a dominant I could not instill the fear, control, desire and dominance that my sister could in such a short time. She was incredible as I stared at her leaning back silently against a wall and just letting the waiting instill more fear and control than any actions.

I was pulled back to reality by the dildo slowly forcing its way inside me and let out a small moan as my sister smiled in a menacing control of authority. She stepped back towards the bed and the action and slowly caressed her hand across Lisa's behind. Lisa jumped in shock at the sudden contact, slightly from fear but mostly from excitement. With the sudden rear threat she picked up her action causing me to react. I was already horny from the previous action and this was getting too much. I knew I wouldn't last long.

I heard a couple of gently slaps from Jess and a moan from behind the face strapon of Lisa as Jess pushed a few fingers inside of her. Despite this though Lisa kept going at full force and her constant strain for impressing Jess pushed my to the point of no return. I arched and came ferociously. Pushing myself against the face of my best friend. I looked across to Jess who was just staring with a smirk of satisfaction slowly patting the exhausted Lisa on the head whilst stroking her behind.

'I believe you were right on cue there sis. Our time is finished right about....now.' A beeper went off as she said this. 'I knew it wouldn't take you long Saz.' Lisa looked up tired and asked if she could remove the harness. 'Of course babes, you're not our slave anymore. You did a great job though, its rare to get that kind of reaction from Saz.'

Lisa smiled at the two of us as she stood up. 'I don't understand though, you said you were going to ram me up the arse and abuse me from behind whilst I pleasured Sarah. You only fingered me lightly, gave the occasional slap and caressed me. You were even wearing the strapon.' My sister laughed and smiled. 'It was a threat of power, keep you on edge expecting more whilst loving the touch.'

'Wow, Jess, you are amazing at this, I never believed Sarah when she said she was the submissive of the family but, just wow. I should probably head to bed, it's a big day tomorrow.' We said goodbye, and me and Jess straight away decided to get some sleep as well. The next morning came quickly and the morning events flew by. These were always really simple activities. Quick races, stripping tests, arm wrestles, eating contests, and more. Each only worth one point and 20 events in the session. After the morning we took an 11-9 lead.

Lunch was great but also took a lot of organizing from captains. We had to split our remaining 120 contestants into three groups. Swimming, gladiator and poker. James and Blake went around physical and quick members looking for 30 more fighters. Me, Lisa and Darren weren't too bothered, we knew we would probably take the leftovers with a couple of eager players. Most likely we'd get the less physical and people who couldn't swim. Once the teams were split up it was time for the afternoon games which would all be by the pool.

The first afternoon session was almost always themed, and with this being the first time in 6 years we had a pool and diving boards at that it made sense to take advantage. The next twenty events featured diving contests, mini races, water polo, and other pool games. After it was over, unfortunately the BDSM society had taken a surprising lead with a 22-18 advantage which would be fairly insignificant going into day two but it was always disappointing to be behind.

'OK everyone it is time for the evening sessions which are poker, swimming and gladiators. You have all been organised into an event during the lunch break but the BDSM captains have asked for a discussion with the Dare club poker captains before the event starts to make an offered change of the rules. Could the three of you wait at the front of the room. This will only take place if both team captains agree to the deal.' The poker tournament will run last and will take the longest, you can watch as much as you like and a screen will be set up in the auditorium if you want commentary and card cameras, no devices allowed in however to avoid cheating. There will be an announcement when we reach the final table as poker may not be your thing. We will start with the gladiator tournament in the lounge room.' Liam finished his speech.

Once everyone headed off Lisa, Danny and myself waited for the other teams captains at the front of the room. Abi, Sammy and Greg approached the three of us. I wasn't surprised by the choices. I'd seen Sammy and Greg in local poker tournaments and Abi was very tactical and precise. 'OK, whats the offer?' asked Danny.

'We looked over the rules of the tournament and don't like the fact that the two final players could be from the same society and that society not win. Also there is one over major problem that people won't want to eliminate players from the same society as they'll want as many as possible to reach the final table. There's no bonuses.' I nodded in agreement, I'd seen some of these problems myself.

'What we're proposing is a few changes. Firstly, the winner takes the reward, no points for anything else. It also makes it less important to keep other members of the society in the tournament. Secondly to make this even more so, the top 2 members of each society will get free membership to all aspects of their respective society for the remainder of university. We've checked with Liam and Rachel about this and they agree that its fine. If you reach final table you get it for just next year. What do you think.'

I was happy with the deal and so were the other two. I knew I could beat anybody in a tournament. 'I think we all agree but I do have a side condition I want to add if you're interested. The losing captain has to strip and follow exactly one order from the winning captain. It does not matter if both are on the same team and it cannot affect the ISDGs as a whole. Everyone agreed, Danny and Abi after a bit of persuasion.

We went to go and see where the gladiator tournament was at. We entered the ground to see a hexagonal stage surrounded by cushions and cheering spectators. In the middle were two people I didn't recognise each holding a large pugil stick. After a minute one caught the other across the helmet and he toppled off the stage into a pile of cushions to a large cheer.

'We have our 4 finalists now. Kevin of the BDSM society. The player on the stage raised his arm. John of the Dare club. A large member of our club raised his arm and walked back onto the padded stage. Blake , a captain of the Dare club. The largest of our captains walked back out to huge applause. And finally welcome back Volts of the BDSM society. The average sized man with wild hair jumped up onto the stage to massive cheers from half the spectators.' Each was thrown a pugil stick.

Let the battle begin. In absolutely no time Blake ducked past a swing from Kevin and caught him with a back swing. Kevin toppled forward straight into a right hand swing from John who sent him flying into the cushioned pile. It was now two against one. However Volts quickly showed how he reached the final he managed to continuously dodge the two huge contestants before sweeping johns legs sending him toppling backwards off the stage. Cheers burst out and it was down to 1 on 1. Volts appeared to be quickly tiring as Blake sent swing after swing at the man darting round the stage. Blake quickly went in for a back shot and as Volts ducked forward Blake faked and sent in a low uppercut shot to the front sending Volts flying back off the stage. The Dare club erupted in cheers for their captain.

'Our winner is Blake.' A bowl was brought forward and I found James in the crowd. he quickly told me he lost to Volts in the first semi final. The bowl had three identical envelopes inside and Blake quickly picked one opened it and read the reward aloud. 'Congratulations, as a reward you have just earned your team a rerun for any event of your choosing which you fail to win tomorrow.' Another cheer erupted.

I won't give you the details of the swimming contest but this was one by the BDSM society who earned the honour of doubling the points worth of any two events the next day.

4 hours later...............

'Congratulations everyone on reaching the final table of the poker tournment. 70 players have been eliminated and we are down to the final 10. Please welcome to the table, Fred (DC), Joe (BDSM), Abi, Current small stack Harry (BDSM), Sarah, Sammy, Danny, Our current chip leader Alex (BDSM), Greg and Lisa. Amazingly all 6 captains were still in. I was currently happy sitting as the third stack only Alex and Sammy just above me. Danny just trailed me in 4th. Lisa and Greg were the only struggling captains in 8th and 9th respectively.

The blinds were posted and the hands were dealt. I quickly picked up a favourite hand of mine 6 clubs 7 clubs. Suited connectors often went under the radar. I threw in a small raise indicating to Lisa with a stack rest it was a medium to draw hand and she called along with Harry and Joe on the big blind. The flop came down 4s 5c kc. Although my hand hadn't hit yet I'd picked up two massive draws making me a favourite against most hands. Joe bet and Harry threw out his hand. I instantly called and Lisa folded.

The turn came down as a 8d giving me the straight. Again Joe bet strong and I hesitated making it look like a difficult call with the nuts. The river came down as the ace of hearts and Joe pushed all in. I insta-called with the nuts showing Joe the bad news as he threw his King 8 away in disgust. I had just close to doubled up making me a huge big stack.

A few more hands down the line and Harry also bit the bullet bleeding out of the tournament. Lisa was becoming a huge short stack with Greg a bit ahead of her. I looked down at my hand to see pocket kings (Ks Kh). I turned the cards and brought them towards me indicating to Lisa I was strong. I knew she needed to go all in soon and didn't want her to do it when I was massively powerful. I raised like most hands so most people wouldn't expect to be running into a lot. I got a call off Danny and Greg. The flop was turned over. 8s Kd Ac, a dream flop for me hitting a set of kings. I threw out a bluff like continuation bet which Greg called and Danny threw away on. The turn was the 3s, a nothing card most likely. I checked over to Greg indicating weakness and watched as he shoved all in against me. I called and greg showed me the bluff, he had Jc Qd. Only a 10 would save him making me about a 93% favourite.

The river was a 10. I looked down annoyed as Greg jumped for joy. I calmed myself knowing It'd only cost me about 10% of my stack. The game continued rapidly and eventually Lisa shoved and fortunately her pocket 4s beat Ace King and Ace Queen meaning she tripled up. It wasn't long before Greg was all in again and this time Danny called his bet. Greg excitedly showed pocket 10s before Danny flipped over his Aces. The flop was turned over K Q J. Danny was still ahead. The turn was a 3 with no flushes available.

The river came down a 10 and Greg jumped up in excitement until surprisingly he saw the chips being pushed to Danny. The ten which gave Greg three of a kind had given Danny a straight making Greg the first eliminated captain.

2 hours later......

As the game had continued we were now down to the final two. I looked at my opponent in Alex and he was a good match for me. Our stacks were very similar with both of us only making marginal gains. Danny had finished third with Lisa coming in at 6th. Abi made it to 5th and the best BDSM captain but that didn't matter. I already knew I now got to humiliate Greg in front of everyone by stripping him and giving him one order of my choice but first I had to find a way past the machine of Alex.

I looked at my hand. We both seemed to have good reads of each other but nothing definitive. Neither had big tells and we both played good strategies. I raised up the pocket 3s (3h, 3c) in my hand and Alex snap re-raised me. I called taking us to the flop. It came down 4h 6c 7d. No flushes. I'd picked up a gut shot, a 5 would give me a low straight. I decided to bet the flop thinking Alex probably hadn't hit it. Alex raised me and I called. The turn was the 10 of clubs, not helpful. I checked across to Alex who also checked meaning we were both probably weak. The river was the two of diamonds which I thought was unlikely to hit. I put out a bet and Alex pushed all in. I was sat with just a pair of 3s. I thought he was weak but he just pushed back at me.

I asked for a count and amazingly found out we had exactly the same number of chips. If I called the winner would be out. I saw him gulp. Was that fear of a call or deliberate bluffing. What could I beat. Alex would have to be shoving with air for me to be right. Even a hand like Q4 was beating me. I called and showed the pocket 3s. Alex turned his hand over.

A cheer erupted in the stands. Alex showed ..........

What is Alex's hand, has he won?
What will I order Greg to do?
Who will come out on top at the end of the ISDGs?

Keep reading and find out...........eventually
Old 01-30-2015, 11:35 AM   #285
MrCharcol
Distinguished Member

Great to see you back and I loved the interaction in the scene with Lisa very hot but I am worried about your unhealthy interest in Poker I would hate to play against you

Emily giving me her submission was the best gift I have ever received, and subbing to her was fun, but now she knows her place.

I want to thank my beautiful and devoted muse for her friendship , her erotic mind and for being my Danger Twin

Read her amazing story: My Stupid Boyfriend http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=139366
MrCharcol is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk