Old 06-11-2012, 01:47 PM   #1
Kitten
The One & Only

Star 1 Out Of Hand Dare (finished)

- I agreed to a dare, not too shocking; The next time I'd go out clubbing, I'd wear a skirt (above the knee) but no undies. And if someone would offer me a drink, I would go to the mens bathroom to masturbate.

It started out well, really. Quite crowded in the club, and for the first 30 minutes of so, I mostly danced by myself. I moved to an area with different music (from RnB to House) and chilled at the bar for another 5 minutes. Sitting on the bar stool, I was a bit worried someone might be able to see. As skirts always do, it crept up a little, and I could feel some of my private parts touching the cold fake leather.
It didn't take too long for a guy to walk up to me. He was very, very tall, and quite a big guy too. I almost felt like a dwarf next to him. But he was friendly enough when he offered to buy me a drink, and I happily accepted a beer from him. I would have, even if it was not for the dare. We talked a bit, and he told me he was American born, but living in Amsterdam now.

I kind of guessed the American part; without wanting to clump entire groups of people together, most Americans I met in my hometown of Amsterdam are just a little cocky (and that can be such a turn off with some of them, but definately a turn on in combination with this guy).
I told him a bit about myself, throwing in a little lie here and there (I'm not proud of it). After a little while, I excused myself. I'd already been procrascinating going to the bathroom because I wanted to talk someone, but now I really had to go. That beer went straight through me.
I told him I'd be back in just a minute, and headed to the bathrooms. It still took me another 5-10 minutes to even get inside, as I was waiting for everybody to leave so nobody would see me slip in.
In the end, one person was left, and I quickly hopped into the nearest stall.
After doing what I had to do, I started on the other part of my dare. Although nobody danced with me so far, and slipped their hand up my skirt only to discover I was pantyless (wich was kind of intended, I'm guessing) this was still a mandatory part.

I toyed with myself slowly at first, but since I still wanted to talk to the guy at the bar, I hurried my movements a little after a few minutes. It was so very exciting, I heard people bumping up to the main door of the bathroom, and every time I was a little scared they'd come in and see my heels under the stall door. Eventually, the door -did- open, and I slowed down a little bit.
I was trying to hear where this person was headed, but they walked pretty quietly, and suddenly I didn't hear anything at all anymore. After a few minutes, I figured I might just be getting paranoid, and continued at the same pace as before.
Then I heard another sound, right at my door. Like someone bumped up against it. I leaned in a bit, but, no more noise. What I did notice was one pair of very big shoes, visible under the stall door.
You can understand I was more than a little surprised. And even more so when this person stood on their tippytoes.
When I looked up, I guess you already know who it was? It was the same guy as before. He really startled me though, to the point I somehow had breathed in my own saliva and started coughing.
With my hands still between my legs, I looked up again, only to see him grinning a bit.

He motioned for me to open the door, without even talking. He just kept staring at me, slightly amused, untill I gave in. When he stepped in, he nearly filled the entire stall, and he could barely lock the door behind him. I actually put down the seat and stood on it, so he could fit in as well.
He grabbed me by the waist and his big hands kneaded down to just below my skirt. When he moved them up, I thought he'd just ram his fingers up my pussy, but he actually, quite gently, rubbed my buttocks. He lifted me and put me on the seat, before undoing his belt.
I took the cue, and undid his zipper. When he pulled it out... It was really a cock befitting a man with his build. It was very thick, very plump, and quite impressive.
I wrapped my hand around the shaft, and slowly started teasing the tip with my tongue a little.
He smiled down on me, and I smiled back, but he smiled for very different reasons. I thought he was enjoying it, but he grabbed me by the back of my head, and pushed himself down my throat, all the way to the base. It blocked all the airflow, it was so thick. After grinding it really deep like that, he pulled me off real fast to give me a chance to catch my breath I suppose. He started face fucking me, but luckily not as deep as before.

By this time, I was already aching downstairs ofcourse. That one beer was enough to get me tipsy (I'm a bad drinker) and this was all too exciting. I did suck him off for a little while, but I was getting impatient and tried to pull my head away.
He found it amusing, I think. When he finally let me, he just looked at me. I was getting annoyed, the sexual frustration was too much and he was almost literally waving his cock in my face.
“Come on already!” I said, a bit snappier than I planned to. He just shook his head and patted me on the head; “Gotta ask nicely first.”
Just that was enough to trigger a different state of mind for me.
“You want this big American dick.” It almost sounded like a question.

Only half joking, I replied; “Yes, can this poor little girl please have your big American dick?”
He lifted me from my feet, and pushed me with my back up the stall door. I could feel his smooth but throbbing cock rubbing up my swollen and soaked lips, and I don't think I've ever wanted it that much before.
“All you had to do was ask.” As I wrapped my arms around his neck, and my legs around his waist, he moved one hand down to position himself in the right angle. When he did, I thought he'd push it in like that, but instead he kinda threw me up and let me come back down on it. All the way to the hilt, in one go. I cried out in surprise, pain, pleasure.. I think someone -must- have heard, but if they did, they never wanted to figure out what happened.
He fucked me with long strokes, lifting me up a little as he slowly pulled out, and then he would suddenly ram it in again. He was teasing me to no end, I never felt that manhandled in my life.
It didn't take me long to get on the edge, but as my breathing sped up, he only slowed down.
Frustrated as I was, I looked at him angrily, but all that achieved was a deep rumbling laugh, that I felt all the way in my tummy. On the verge of both orgasm and tears out of pure frustration, I hit him on the shoulder. I think he barely felt it. “Gotta play nice now.”

And again, such a simple thing to say, and it got me in a complete different state of mind. I just nodded, and tried to accept the agony of his slow fucking driving me nearly insane. After at least 10-15 more minutes of this torture, he finally decided I'd been good enough, apparently.
He pulled me off, and put me down, with my knees on the seat of the toilet.
I figured out what he wanted to do, but it seemed to cramped to me, and I didn't see how he'd reach without kneeling on the floor.
I was quite surprised when he grabbed me by the hips, and just lifted me up to his level.
Finally, he plowed my pussy like I wanted. When I came (wich didn't take long), I cried, I'm not even sure why. I suppose it was the release. When my body finished spasming, and I came down from my climax, he spent himself in me. I don't think I've ever had a load like that. I could feel im squirt in me, and even with that dick plugging me up, I felt some of it dribble out as well. He sighed deeply when he came, and pulled my hips up against his extra hard before he left me down again.
I turned around a little on the toiletseat, and he hooked his index finger in my cheek, pulling my mouth open as he squeezed the last bits out on my tongue.
I swallowed it a bit reluctant, but I still cleaned him off with my tongue after that.

He put his dick back in his boxers, pulled up his pants, zipped up the zipper. After also securing his belt, he just left the stall. Since I was pretty dazed at this point, it didn't occur to me to go after him.
I just sat on the toilet seat for another minute or so, before I cleaned myself off, and got out of the stall.
I smoothed out my hair a little, and got up and left the bathroom. When I went back to the bar, I couldn't find him anymore, so I guess he left right after that. Even though the house music was pretty good, I didn't feel like clubbing anymore, and so I just took off and went home.

But I'm definately going back to that club again sometime.

- ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ -

Comments and constructive critisizm are much appreciated.
Excuse any grammar and/or spelling mistakes.

Last edited by Kitten; 06-13-2012 at 12:44 PM.
Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Kitten for this post:
Old 06-13-2012, 02:31 PM   #2
zac
getDare Sweetheart

that was a lovely read, thank you for sharing! x
zac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 01:47 PM   #3
SoulMore

Nice story, can not wait to hear the next chapter!

Dislikes- Public, Family, Friends, Heavy Pain, Illegal, Permanent, Poop, Photo, Urine Drinking

For You, I Will Not Do Pussy Insertion.
SoulMore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 01:52 PM   #4
Fabulous

nice story, somehow i could only wish that really happened to you

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bathroom, dare, public, sex, straight