Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 11-22-2017, 01:52 PM   #1
gd_master_matt

Male 31/male/master seeks 18+/male/slave in any location (serious replies only)

31/male/master seeks 18+/male/slave in any location (serious replies only)

My dear submissive men,

I've been away from the site for a while due to unforeseen complications.
But all of that has changed now and I'm back and ready to kick some butt!

What I am looking for?

In general, a good, obedient slave for a long term commitment. But specifically a slave with the balls to take on blackmail.

So if there are still some real men here, go ahead and apply :

https://goo.gl/forms/hJKRX5FDzoMq0EKu2

These are some of the terms to apply :
- You gotta be male. Boobs just don't do it for me.
- I prefer young men. In the age range of 18 - 35. You can still apply if you're older, but you better have something extraordinary to bring to the table.
-I don't like men who are too fat. The fitter and more athletic, the better. A little chubby isn't a dealbreaker, but you gotta be prepared to work it off.

Want to know about me now?

Well, though luck! That's something you're gonna have to find out for yourself. I can give away some small things, like the fact I can be extremely strict. But depending on the moment, I can also be kind and be a friend to my slave. I'm also creative, which can be a good thing for you, but that also means I like photo and video a lot.

Still think you got the stones to give it a go? The go ahead and apply. Then I'll be the judge of that.

By the way, athletic men, age 21, with no limits and with more than 11 inches of dick, have a very good chance to be chosen. Just being honest!

Master Matt

Advertisements
Kink Talk