Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 10-28-2017, 04:28 AM   #1
HoneyBunny13

Female 18/female/master seeks 18-24/any sex/slave in any location (webcam required)

18/female/master seeks 18-24/any sex/slave in any location (webcam required)

DISCLAIMER I am only looking for roughly three more subs. That's all.

Hello everyone! Before anyone asks, yes I'm fully aware that I've made an ad previously. I'm only searching for a couple left, one that will completely satisfy me of course.

For my vanilla life, my name is Kai, yes I'm female. I get asked that a lot because of my name, ha. I'm eighteen years old, I'm a current college student that works on the weekends, so that tells you my schedule. I'm more than happy to make plans with you around my semi-busy life if you're serious. I plan to be a future film director, and my hobbies are reading, writing and creating fantastic stories.

For my appearance, I am a bit heavyset currently, but I'm slimming down still. I'm 5'7" or 170cm. My hair is short, curly and dark, as are my eyes. Also, I'm Egyptian and my skin is a darker color, so if this affects your decision, so be it.

Before I list my kinks, I have to say this. Due to past experience still, I will never show myself or use my voice for the first few sessions. Before I had a "slave" take photos of me and use them for blackmail until he finally deleted them after weeks had passed, and because of that my trust is a bit hazy. I will show you photo proof if you really need it, but it will not be of my face. Not until trust has been formally established.

Now, to move onto my kinks. My biggest one is bladder control/desperation. Yes, I know that it is a bit of an odd kink, but that's what makes it fun haha. The more a person squirms the better. If you are the type that only moves their hands around or only shifts ever so slightly, do not contact me. Also, :MAKE SURE THAT THIS IS WHAT YOU WANT. I've had so many people in the past come to me and halfway through just cut the session short because they suddenly "lost interest". For the sake of both of us, save us both the time and annoyance.

My second biggest kink is orgasm denial/edging. I absolutely love being in control of something so mundane, and it often goes in hand with the kink previously mentioned. You must be willing to go an unspecified amount of time without release, and have good self control as well.

My other kinks include:semi public, ice play, cbt, ropes, stubbornness (I'll elaborate once you message me), and so on. I'm still exploring, and perhaps you'll help me discover a new kink or two.

Limits: blood, gore, vomit, full public, social suicide, scat. You know, the usual.

Also, I am very much looking for a friendship as well as a mistress/submissive relationship. I want a person who I can talk to about anything while we're off the clock. If you only want something sexual, look elsewhere.

I only use Skype. No Kik calling, no actual cellphone number (unless I REALLY trust you), etc. Not until our relationship is established on Skype.

Lastly, for my type of person, I would much rather prefer females, but I will still take males given they're of my type. I prefer males who are slim/skinny, very vocal and typically hairless, but some hair can be allowed. For females, since there's less of them and with them being my preference, I'm much more lenient. I also accept transgendered people, if that's anything.

I believe that's it for now. I hope to hear from you soon!
The following 3 users say Thank You to HoneyBunny13 for this post:
Old 10-28-2017, 05:36 AM   #2
rikkirai

Kik me at rakesh2123 please Mistress i so much want to be dominated by someone younget to me
Old 10-28-2017, 06:11 AM   #3
HoneyBunny13

Quote:
Originally Posted by rikkirai View Post
Kik me at rakesh2123 please Mistress i so much want to be dominated by someone younget to me
Did you not see the "I only use Skype"...?
Old 10-28-2017, 07:39 AM   #4
rikkirai

Ssorry mistress i didn't see that
Old 10-28-2017, 10:45 AM   #5
Danpostom

So I saw your post looking for a slave and your likes seem really fun to me, thing is I want a friendship as well as being a submissive and talking is also important to me, this said I have kik if you would be willing to download that there is a picture of me on there too and we could talk get to know eachother and ill possible make a Skype account if we are a good fit. Let me know.

Pm me for kik

Want to get to know some people and explore what we both like but talk and get a good connection, am open to the idea of both a submissive and mistress, female only!

Likes: humiliation, rules and tasks setting and revicing, spanking, anal, care giving, girls underwear crossdressing only, giving and receiving dares, d/s relationship both ways
Dislikes: toilet control, cum tasting
Limits: public unless hidden, illegal, perminant, mess, dangerous or extremely painful.
Old 10-28-2017, 04:48 PM   #6
HoneyBunny13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danpostom View Post
So I saw your post looking for a slave and your likes seem really fun to me, thing is I want a friendship as well as being a submissive and talking is also important to me, this said I have kik if you would be willing to download that there is a picture of me on there too and we could talk get to know eachother and ill possible make a Skype account if we are a good fit. Let me know.
I would, but I only start out on Skype. Sorry.
Old 10-28-2017, 07:31 PM   #7
!APPLE!

Can i apply Miss?

Words cannot describe the greatness of Miss Kai. Proud slave of Mistress Kai
Old 10-29-2017, 03:43 AM   #8
Wackooshizz

Skype wackooshiz
Fit body

Likes ..pet play, humiliation, worshipping, Most weird things will enjoy trying things and obeying.
Old 10-29-2017, 10:50 AM   #9
Joeshmoe31415

Hello Mistress! I'd really like to be your sub/slave I LOVE LOVE LOVE pee holding/desperation, and orgasm control/denial! I've always wanted to be dominated over Skype or something similar, so it's more fun and I can't cheat or anything.

Non-kink wise, I'm also a college student who works on weekends, and I also enjoy filmmaking, although more as a hobby, and really enjoy discussing it with people. I enjoy playing D&D, which is like interactively writing fantasy stories, so we could definitely relate there.

I am male, but don't have a whole lot of hair and am very thin (5'9, 135lbs). I also enjoy dressing up in girl clothes if that's something your into, but if not that's totally fine
Dislikes/punishments: spanking*, nipple torture*, ice, mild cbt, wetting*
Limits: Public, chance of social suicide, very painful, permanant, anal, sounding, drinking pee, poop, money, homosexual

*Sometimes can't do unless home alone
**I can never do this unless home alone
(If I am, it's usually 8:30AM-3:30PM CST)

Last edited by Joeshmoe31415; 10-29-2017 at 10:52 AM. Reason: Added more information
Old 10-31-2017, 02:12 AM   #10
SlaveApril

Hello miss,

I have just wrote you a pm. Hope you are going to read it

Advertisements
Kink Talk