Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

View Poll Results: Whos story is better
Kevin's 5 21.74%
Mommy's 9 39.13%
Both are equal 9 39.13%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-15-2014, 04:30 PM   #1
kevinkevk

Star 1 Little Kevin's Humiliation

So me and mommy both thought we would write stories along the same lines. Both start out quite similar but they will take different paths as they go on. There is also a poll to see who's story is better. Mines is in blue and Mommy's(TheBitchofBitches) is in pink. Enjoy

Characters:
Mommy: What ever age you like, 6 foot, 36 DD, blue eyes, long blonde hair, Likes to humiliate Kevin every way possible.
Kevin: 23 year old, 4 foot 8, 3 inch penis, blue eyes, brown medium length hair, Small and submissive for his age.
Little Brother: 16 year old, 5 foot 3, 8 inch penis, blue eyes, brown medium length hair, six pack, Cute and popular with the ladies. Likes to be mean for no reason.
Little Sister: 16 year old, 5 foot 3, 32 C, brown eyes, long blonde hair. Cute and popular with the boys. Likes to trick Kevin into doing things.

Kevin's Story:

As usual Kevin woke up very early in the morning. However Kevin couldn't move. Mommy tucks Kevin in so tight at night that his hands are pinned to his sides until mommy comes in and decides to get him up. Kevin was also wearing his blindfold. Kevin hates his blindfold but mommy says Kevin needs it because it's too bright for him to sleep when he is put to bed. Kevin can never see the time because there are no clocks in Kevin's room but he guesses he goes to bed every night at 6-7pm. Its not fair! Other boys Kevin's age get to stay up really late and go out with girls at night but Kevin's mommy doesn't allow that. Even Kevin's little twin brother and sister get to stay up way later and they are only 16. Kevin's mommy says Kevin needs his sleep because he gets tired easily. The only reason I get tired at 6pm every night is because I've been moulded into that routine. It would be easy to break out of it and form a new routine but mommy doesn't listen. Plus Kevin thinks mommy puts some sleepy pills in the bottle mommy makes him drink ever night before bed but he can never be sure. Kevin lays there still and motionless in his bed. He knows struggling is pointless because mommy tucks him in sooo tight.
Mommy: Hello precious. Did my little baby sleep well last night.
Mommy comes over and plants a big wet lingering Kiss on Kevin's cheek. She smells intoxicating as usual.
Mommy: You look so comfy all snuggled up in your little Barney the dinosaur blankets. Maybe mommy should just let you stay there all morning.
Kevin: Nooooo don't.
Kevin regretted those words as soon as they left his mouth.
Mommy: Kevin baby is that anyway to talk to mommy?
Kevin: No mommy. Kevin is sorry. Can Kevin get out now?
Mommy: Ask nicely.
Kevin's cheeks went red as he knew he would have to ask the way mommy taught him to.
Kevin: Mommy can little Kevin get out of his bed now pretty please. Kevin is to little to do that by himself and needs mommy's help.
Mommy: Why of course you can. Seeing as Kevin asked so nicely.
Mommy Got Kevin out of bed and took of his blindfold. Kevin stood there for this mornings humiliation in-front of mommy. Kevin was dressed in only his Thomas the tank engine undies and ankle socks. http://www.pottytrainingconcepts.com...Underwear.html
At 23 with no income he was solely reliant on his mommy for all his food and clothes. Kevin had no chance of getting a job or his own income because mommy never let Kevin have any free time to do so. Mommy took great delight in by dressing Kevin up in the most childish clothes imaginable. Kevin wasn't allowed to dress himself like his siblings. Kevin had to stand there in his silly night clothes while mommy took her time finding him clothes for the day.
Mommy: Before Kevin can get dressed mommy thinks Kevin needs his spankies that he earned from saying no to mommy earlier.
Kevin knew that any attempt to bargain, plead or fight would result in a much worse punishment.
Kevin walked over to mommy who sat on the bed smiling brightly.
Mommy: Alright Kevin you know the drill. Drop your undies to your little ankles and bend over mommy knee like a good little boy.
Kevin dropped his undies and mommy's smile widened.
Mommy has seen Kevin's little peepee locked away in its cage many times but it still makes her smile.
http://www.amazon.com/Rbenxia-Short-.../dp/B00ICEY36S
Kevin hates that he can't touch his peepee. What makes it even worse is that he never knows if his mommy, little brother or little sister has the key so he has to be extra nice to all of them.
Kevin bends over mommy's knee and mommy grabs both his wrists in one hand. With the undies around Kevin's ankles and his wrists in mommy's hands there isn't much Kevin can do. Mommy starts to slap Kevin's little tushie with her bare hand. Mommy likes to slap all around Kevin's bottom to make the whole thing pink. Kevin cries and cries but mommy doesn't stop until all 30 spankies on each cheek are done. This is the normal amount of spankies Kevin gets for a minor incident. With that mommy wipes away his tears, pulls up his undies and gives him another big wet lingering kiss on his other cheek. Mommy then leads Kevin into the bathroom to brush his teeth while mommy goes and gets him something to wear for the day. Kevin notices 2 big red lipstick stains on his cheeks were mommy kissed him. Kevin didn't dare touch them though out of fear for another session over mommy's knee. When Kevin went back to his bedroom he stood in shock to see what his mommy picked out for him.
Mommy: Here now sweetie come and put your favourite teddy-bare outfit on for mommy.
Kevin: Mommy why does Kevin have to wear that. Can't he wear some of his normal kiddie clothes today?
Mommy: But Kevin dear it's Saturday. Its not like you have a girlfriend to go see or anything. Mommy thought Kevin would like to spend all day in his teddy costume. Kevin does like to play dress up doesn't he?
Kevin knew there was only one answer.
Kevin: Yes mommy. Thank you for letting me play dress up all day today.
Mommy: You are quite welcome dear. Now come here and hop in to the costume. Mommy doesn't have all day.
Kevin was about to step in when mommy interrupted.
Mommy: ahahah undies and socks off mister. Mommy needs to wash them and you wont need them anyway.
With a sigh Kevin stripped stepped in. He tried not to look too disappointed or mommy would be mad.
The big fluffy costume was a light brown colour and it consumed Kevin's whole body. The only thing visible was a circular portion of Kevin's face poking out of the hood. The hood was stuffed too so it took on a big round shape. It had big circular ears with white insides. The body also had a big white circle in the tummy area. The rest of the costume was well stuffed too giving the whole thing a slightly pudgy look. It looked adorable though. The whole inside was white and fluffy. At least it felt really nice on Kevin's body. These was one feature though that Kevin hated and that was the paws. For Kevin's hands to fit in them he had to scrunch them up into fists. Once in there he couldn't grasp anything and would need help to get the costume off. The costume also had big feet, a fluffy thick 25inch tail and a brown nose. The nose was attached to a white elastic band that went around Kevin's head before the Hood Went on. When the outfit was zipped up at the back Kevin was completely stuck. With the big thick arms and thighs Kevin had great trouble walking. Mommy didn't allow Kevin to walk anyway.
Mommy: Now Kevin do bears walk on 2 feet or 4?
Kevin: 4 mommy.
Mommy: Then Kevin should stop being silly and act like a proper bear.
Kevin got down on all fours and crawled out of the room to start the day. Kevin could hear mommy giggle as his bottom wiggled out the door. She even gave it a little pat on the way out. The tail swished along with it. When Kevin got around the corner he heard mommy burst into uncontrollable laughter. Kevin felt so silly. Kevin wondered what his brother and sister would say when they see him in his teddy-bear outfit with 2 big kissy marks on his cheeks. Today was going to be a long day.

End of part one.

Mommy's story:

When I awake I look at the camera feeds from Kevin's bedroom, it's only 6:15am. Kevin should be waking soon, his body clock has been changed and he now normally sleeps from 6:30 to 6:30. At around 25 past I see some struggling from inside his bedroom. On days like today when he had to wear his blindfold while he sleeps it's one of the easiest ways to see if he's awake. My baby Kevin sometimes needs the blindfold because in summer it is quite bright when he's trying to sleep. I realized as long as Kevin believes it to be dark at bedtime he can fall asleep. Why is baby Kevin struggling, you wonder? Every night I tuck Kevin in. He'll lay on his back with his arms by his sides and I'll just tuck the covers around him so that he can't move his arms. I use this entrapment as a way of making him more reliant on me, his mommy. He cannot get out of bed without my help. Kevin used to whine and moan about his bedtime and he'll tell me that, "It's not fair." So in order to stop the whinging mommy took all the clocks and methods of telling the time away.

Roughly an hour or so before bedtime I take his phone, laptop and tablet off him otherwise it would be obvious what time he goes to bed. If Kevin knew for certain that he went to bed as early as he does he wouldn't fall asleep. Though I am certain that baby has some idea of when he goes to sleep. Whether or not it is close to the truth is another matter altogether.

I suppose there are two main problems Kevin has with this bedtime. The first is the fact that based on his real age, twenty three, and not he's little age, four, he goes to sleep very early. Other boys his actual age stay up a lot later especially if they go out with a girl for the night. Not that Kevin could go out with a girl at this time he's just too young for that yet. Besides Mommy doesn't want to share such a wonderful baby. Then the other problem with his bedtime is he knows that his younger brother and sister are still awake having fun while for him it's time to rest and no longer play. However after being conditioned to the bedtime Kevin gets tired and sleepy come 6pm. Although Kevin assumes that it will be easy to break the routine he is moulded into, it won't be. Every night before bed I give Kevin two crushed up sleeping tablets in his warm milk which he drinks out of his baby cup. It's adorable how each sip takes ten times longer than it would in a glass but it also makes the cute little slurp sound as he nears the end of the bottle.

I doubt Kevin is aware I give him sleeping tablets. What does it matter anyway? Baby Kevin would go to sleep whenever I want him to even if he disagrees. Sometimes he just lays still almost as though he's reasoned that this will happen any way so it is worthless fighting what mommy wants because it will be enforced so often that it will just happen anyway. When I decide it is time for baby to awake for his fun-filled day I go into his room and gently shake his shoulders to make sure he's awake. This is followed my me, in a condescending tone, saying, "Morning cutie, didn't my little baby sleep well last night?" I go over my lipstick making sure the coat is nice and thick before I lean over Kevin and place a big wet kiss on his cheek. No doubt when Kevin goes to brush his teeth he'll see the deep red stain that is lingering on his cheek. Most likely the mark is still tingling and Kevin can almost feel the kiss still. I don't give him a chance to respond as I continue to say, "You look so comfortable snuggled under all those blankets. Maybe mommy should let you stay in all morning. I wouldn't want to remove your comfort."

Part of the reason I want to have him stay under the covers is today is Christmas morning and Santa ''forgot'' to come and drop off the presents last night. That and the fact he looks so adorable wrapped under the array of cartoon blankets from 'Angelina Ballerina' to 'The Rug-rats' and a few in between. Kevin's favourite is the 'Barney' blanket because he enjoys mommy singing the theme song to him, telling him I love him. Whereas my favourite has to be the 'Angelia Ballerina' blanket as it's the most feminine and therefore humiliating blanket for Kevin. Without thinking of his words Kevin responds automatically, "No," he stretches out, "I don't want to." Unwillingly Kevin's face pales as he realizes what he's done wrong and what he has just said to mommy. No doubt he wants to apologize but before he can, I cut him off. I ask him, "Is that how baby should talk to mommy?" Kevin blushes profoundly as he stutters out his apology, probably because he knows a punishment is unavoidable, "No mommy baby shouldn't talk to mommy like that . Baby is sorry for talking to mommy like that. Can I get out yet?" I sigh, he still hasn't learned how to ask correctly to get out of bed immediately.

I wait patiently and he blushes realizing I'm waiting for that humiliating sentence before I will offer my help. Kevin gets it right the second time, "Please mommy can you help little Kevin to get out of his bed because Kevin is too little to get out without your help?" I smiled, not that he could see, because I was proud of how far my baby had progressed. He does at least remember how I taught him to ask even though he doesn't use it the first time, yet. I don't give Kevin a verbal response I just begin untucking the blankets and helping baby to his feet before I remove the blindfold. I watch as he blinks, not accustomed to the bright light casting a glow over his room. Kevin is standing in front of me, waiting for the humiliation that will come today without a doubt. Although Kevin is twenty three years old he is dressed in tight 'Thomas the Tank Engine' undies where Thomas's face covers the main bulge. The ankle socks worn say Tuesday but they are just worn randomly with no relation to the day it actually is. Mommy believes this is because Kevin doesn't actually know what the day of the week is.

Kevin relies on mommy a lot because he has no job and therefore no income for choosing his food and clothes. The reason behind this isn't that he's lazy and unwilling to work it's actually because Kevin had no chance of getting a job or his own income as I am just not going to let Kevin have enough free time to work and be independent. Though the reason for that is I enjoy dressing Kevin up in the most childish clothes I can find, that fit him. It's quite impressive what can be found when you go searching for it. Unlike his siblings Kevin has to stand there in the cold waiting for me to choose that days clothes while I let him pick his own socks to give him enough independence to be satisfied. I know exactly what Kevin is wearing today but I won't get it ready until it's time to go down for breakfast.

I look Kevin in the eye, "Before mommy can get Kevin dressed it is time for Kevin to take the spankies he earned from saying no to mommy like a big boy." In the beginning Kevin used to try to bargain and plead, sometimes fight, with me to change my mind. It appears he's resigned to his fate, either that or he's worked out by now that trying to stop me would just result in a worse punishment.

Kevin walks over towards me. I just smile sweetly and watch the pinkest hue on his cheeks deepen as he slides the 'Thomas the Tank-engine undies down his skinny thighs as they secure themselves to his ankles. My smile widens as I watch Kevin to do his best to waddle over towards me without falling. Although he's about to be punished mommy his fairly sure his peepee is pressing tight against the boundaries of the cage. I know being unable to touch infuriates Kevin but boys his age should not be thinking about that. Besides it's properly more frustrating that his lack of knowledge of who has the key means he must be well behaved to everyone.

Finally somewhat unwilling he reaches my knees and bends over them with his eye's tightly closed wanting the punishment to end quickly. I grab both his wrists in my one hand to keep him still with all the wriggling he does. I give his left cheek, five somewhat soft spankies to warm it up and bring blood to the surface. I then continue to give him twenty five harder spankies rubbing the harsh sting away between spankies. I repeat the warm up, the spankies and the rubbing for his right cheek. The pink hue produced remains mommy of Kevin's face when he blushes. Mommy wipes away a few escapee tears gently that normally fill Kevin's eyes after this punishment for minor infractions.

I pull Kevin into a hug and press his head into my breasts rubbing and playing with his soft hair. Kissing his ear, licking it slightly, I tell him that he's now forgiven and everything will be alright. With another wet kiss on his other cheek I send him on his way to brush his teeth while I send a text to his sister to put the presents out.

I wrap my bathrobe tighter around me when I feel a draft. I wonder how cold Kevin is in just his undies, not that Kevin will be wearing them much longer. Personally I can't wait to see his face when he finds out what I'm dressing him as today. I bet he will look adorable.

It is a brand new outfit. I can tell he does not recognize it by the confused look on his face. For a split second he looks repulsed that he must wear such a costume, however he's learned by now not to complain. After all it's Christmas day, so we wont be seeing anyone until boxing day. Except his brother and sister. Kevin doesn't have a girlfriend or anyone who'd be embarrassed to see him this way. Kevin thanks me for being so kind to allow him to dress up all day. I respond by telling him to, "Remove those undies and socks so mommy can help you into the costume because I know you can't do so yourself. I don't have all day."

I try not to smile as Kevin trips over when removing his undies and he needs my help to get up. Eventually he manages to strip and successful step into the costume. I take Kevin over to the mirror giggling so he can see how adorable he looks.

The main body of the costume is a soft dark brown fabric which although is only a few mm thick looks wild and uncontrolled and managed to consume Kevin whole. Covering Kevin's feet are metal hoofs that make clip-clop noises as he walks. There was also hooves attached to his hands put they required Kevin's hands to be shaped like fists in order to be covered, trapped and made dependent. I attach the red noise which glows in the dark over Kevin's face onto his cute button nose using the elasticated string to ensure it is secure. The hood had dark brown antlers on-top to complete the costume, as well as the cute little ears and matching tail.

Kevin peered out from inside the costume admiring the design as I zipped up the back making it certain that Kevin could not get out without help. Though since the inside was fluffy and warm Kevin should be happy because it must feel nice. Even if he was completely helpless. Because of the hoof shaped feet Kevin had trouble walking. Not that Kevin should be walking anyway. I stand in-front of him with my arms folded, "Now baby since when did Rudolph walk on two very? Be a good reindeer, stop being silly, and crawl on all fours."

I watch as he gets down to his hands and knees before crawling out of the room. His sister told me that all the gifts were placed. I give Kevin a gentle slap as he, his butt and his tail wiggle and shake past me. I try not to let out my laughter but once he's gone around the corner I let it out. I wonder what his sister will think of the customer she picked out for Kevin to wear today, I for one know it is cuter than the pictures of the model wearing it. I wonder if his brother will agree.

I can't wait to find out just how fun today will be.
End of part 1.
Likes: Humiliation, teasing and taunting, orgasm denial, brats, feet/ass worship, age regression, puppy play, hypnosis, sph, forced bi, sissy maid play and humiliating dance choreography's. I basically like to blush as much as possible

Last edited by kevinkevk; 12-15-2014 at 06:14 PM.
kevinkevk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2014, 09:39 PM   #2
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

I like the similar, but yet different storylines. I'm interested to see where this goes.
And when the entire mountain is chiseled away then the first second of eternity will have passed."
You must think that's a hell of a long time.
Personally, I think that's a hell of a bird.

14 years on GetDare!
Demon Thief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2014, 06:29 AM   #3
MrCharcol
Distinguished Member

I like the different perspectives and the way it is seen from the two sides

Emily giving me her submission was the best gift I have ever received, and subbing to her was fun, but now she knows her place.

I want to thank my beautiful and devoted muse for her friendship , her erotic mind and for being my Danger Twin

Read her amazing story: My Stupid Boyfriend http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=139366
MrCharcol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2014, 07:46 AM   #4
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

I like the pretty colours
Wordsmiff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2014, 10:13 AM   #5
Alexis Rune
getDare Devil

I am aroused, and I shouldn't have read this at work.

Advertisements
Kink Talk