Old 12-13-2014, 02:35 AM   #1
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Short story

This is a one-off short(ish) story.

CHANCE ENCOUNTER

I really considered taking the stairs. This elevator was taking an eternity to arrive. Impatiently, I pressed the button again.

“You only have to press it once,” came a sweet female voice behind me.

I half-turned to see a young woman with long blonde hair, wearing a smart black jacket, a red blouse, and black skirt. “Sorry?” I managed to get out as I ogled her.

“The button,” she said, “One press does the trick.”

Could have fooled me, I thought. “Oh, I see,” I said, as the elevator doors opened. I stepped inside and the vision followed me. I had hardly spoken a word to her but she spoke my language.

“Going down?” she asked, as her hand hovered over the ground floor button.

“Love to,” I said, “Er, I mean yes.”

She pressed the button and we travelled the rest of the way in silence.

When we left the building, she was about to go the opposite way to me when I bit the bullet.

“Would you like to go for a coffee?” I asked her.

She looked back at me. “Sorry?” she said, “What do you mean?”

“Coffee,” I said, “It’s a refreshing beverage made from beans grown in the tropics...”

“I know what coffee is,” she said, shaking her head. “I meant... I don’t know you.”

True, I thought. “Yes,” I said, “Sorry.”

“Don’t be,” she said, “I’d love to.”

I smiled at her and led her to a nearby cafe where we sat at a window table with our coffees.

“So,” she said, “Are you trying to pick me up?”

“You don’t mince words, do you?” I said, taking a sip of my coffee.

“It saves time,” she said, sipping her own coffee. She put her cup down. “So, are you?”

“Yes,” I admitted.

“Good,” she said, “I like a man with honesty. Your place or mine?”

I couldn’t believe this. I began by trying to pick her up and here she was picking me up. What kind of crazy topsy-turvy world was this? I took another sip of my coffee. I didn’t care who picked up who. The result would hopefully be the same.

At least she was giving me the choice of venue.

“Well?” she said.

“Yours?” I suggested.

“Come on then,” she said.

This was happening a bit too fast for me now. I was expecting at least to chat and find out a bit about her first.

I realised I didn’t even know her name.

As she led me out of the cafe, I told her my name in the hope that she would reveal hers.

“Chloe,” she said, “Pleased to meet you.”

I also didn’t know how old she was. She looked about early twenties but I couldn’t be certain.

“I live over here,” she said, pointing to an apartment block. “Second floor. We can take the stairs so you don’t have to beat the elevator button to death.”

She led me up to her apartment and opened the door with the key. “Welcome to my humble abode,” she said, as she led me in.

I looked around. It was a plainly-furnished apartment with a partitioned kitchen area and another door which I guessed probably led to bathroom and bedroom.

“Take a seat,” she said, gesturing at the sofa.

I sat down on it.

“Would you like a drink?” she asked, as she removed her jacket and draped it over the back of a chair.

“Sorry?” I said.

“A drink,” she said, “It’s an alcoholic liquid which is often served in a glass receptacle and...”

“Okay,” I said, “Touché.”

She poured me a drink and offered it to me.

I noticed that she didn’t have one herself. She sat beside me and grabbed the TV remote. Had I misunderstood? Did she just want a TV companion?

I put my drink down on the coffee table in front of the sofa and watched the TV.

It was at that moment that I felt my tie being loosened, my shirt being unbuttoned and lips kissing me around my neck. I turned my head and plunged my tongue into her mouth.

At the same time, a hand explored the crotch area of my suit trousers. I pushed the palm of one hand onto Chloe’s breasts and used the other one to stroke the side of her thigh.

Our bodies moved together so that we were lying across the length of the sofa with tongues probing and hands groping.

A hand went into my trousers and gripped the shaft of my now-erect cock. I unfastened the top buttons of her red blouse and plunged my hand inside to get a better feel of her breasts. She was wearing a black bra.

As I moved my mouth to her cleavage, I peeled one bra cup away from the breast it was covering and searched out a nipple to lick.

Just then, it all came to a halt and Chloe slid off the sofa and stood up. She pulled her bra back into place.

“Have I done something wrong?” I asked. I was certain I’d done something wrong.

“I’m all hot and sticky,” she said, “I’m going for a bath.”

With that, she left the room, leaving me with my trousers undone and my erect cock poking out.

I straightened myself up, sat on the sofa again and concentrated on the TV.

Minutes later, she came into the room again. She wore just her bra and panties. “Can you do my back for me?

I’d rather do your front, I thought. “Yes,” I said, getting up from the sofa, “I’d love to.” I followed her to the bathroom, watching her arse wiggle as she went.

As she walked, her hands snaked behind her back, unclipped her bra and eased it from her shoulders. As she reached the bathroom door, she stopped and turned. “You’ll need to take some clothes off then,” she giggled, with her hands on her hips, as I ogled her breasts.

I stripped off completely and she allowed me into the bathroom. She peeled her panties down and stood before me naked. My cock stood to attention and saluted her.

“That’s what I like to see,” she said, “A man with a big cock all ready to fuck me rigid.”

I think it was her use of the word ‘fuck’ that gobsmacked me.

A few hours earlier, I had thought she was a rather reserved young girl. Now, here she was about to step into the bath with the both of us naked.

She stepped into the large oval-shaped bath and I slipped in beside her to be greeted by another long, passionate kiss. She washed my cock and I soaped her cunt, easing a finger into her receptive slit.

“Did I ever tell you,” she said, “that I give the best blow jobs in Birmingham?”

“No,” I said, still fingering her, “I think you managed to omit that crucial bit of information.”

“Well, I do,” she said. “But first you have to fuck me until I scream.”

We were out of the water and in the bedroom within minutes and I had her on the bedroom carpet. My cock slipped easily into her cunt.

“Fuck me as hard as you can,” she said, “Don’t ease up.”

I rammed in and out, no finesse or gentleness, just pure thrust. I kept up a pounding rhythm and then she screamed out.

“Yes! Yes! I’m coming.” she screamed.

I rolled off her.

“Now lie on the bed,” she ordered, “I want to suck your cock.”

I didn’t need to be told twice. I lay back on the bed, with my hard, cunt-juice soaked cock pointing skyward, and she knelt between my legs.

The next experience can’t be put down in words but, needless to say, she was true to her word about cock-sucking.

Chloe was a real expert in the art of giving oral pleasure. I saw all of my shaft disappear into her mouth, only to feel her teeth give the correct amount of tension as her mouth bobbed up and down like a demented yo-yo.

One hand cupped my balls and then she started to masturbate me. She was even better at it than my own right hand, and I’ve had years of practise.

“Now it’s time for you to fuck me again,” she said, “And if you’re going to come, do it over my tits. I love watching spunk fly.”

I was inside within seconds and I fucked her as hard as I could, pounding in and out. I was about to come, so I pulled out and shot creamy white semen all over her creamy white breasts.

She rubbed her fingers through it and put it to her mouth. “I love the taste of spunk,” she said, as she licked her fingers clean. “Later on, I’ll swallow it from your cock.”

There was going to be a ‘later on’, I thought.

“Take your pick,” she said, “Red. blue or cream?”

I didn’t understand and it showed on my face.

“She asked me again, so I picked blue.

Chloe reached across to the top drawer of her bedside cabinet and brought out three vibrators. “You picked blue,” she said, “That’s the smallest of my boys. We’ll build up to the red one.”

To be honest, I’d never seen a vibrator as big as the red one. It was about twelve inches long and very heavy.

“What I want you to do is fuck me with Bluey and then swap over to Redman,” she said.

“Doesn’t Mr Cream get a look-in?” I asked foolishly.

She ignored the comment and added, “And don’t mess about, ream my cunt. I like it strong and hard.”

I switched on the blue vibrator, until it began humming gently, and I pistoned it in and out of her, giving it a little twist with my wrist, to hopefully add to her enjoyment.

Chloe simply moaned, saying, “Ohh, more, more...”

I decided to change weapons and chose the next one up, a fearsome-looking flesh-coloured thing with ridges and bumps. I wasn’t sure that any woman would be able to take this but, fuck me, Chloe could.

In fact, I had to use two hands to grip the base as it rocked in and out, each time coming out coated in a thin film of cunt juice.

I wondered how much more she could take but there was no sign of fatigue on her part, although my arms were beginning to ache a little. Nevertheless, I soldiered on.

Chloe just lay back, taking it all.

I’ve no idea how long I’d been at it but, by the time I’d decided to give Redman his go, I had to keep moving my position to avoid pins and needles developing.

By this time, my cock was growing into another erection, a fact which didn’t go unnoticed by Chloe. She reached out and started to masturbate me as I stuffed Redman into her cunt.

I put the vibrating giant to one side and had another go at fucking her with my cock. Her cunt was wide and soaking but her cunt-muscles clamped around my cock like the jaws of a vice.

We rolled off the bed and onto the deep-pile carpet and continued fucking.

I slipped my cock out and grabbed her red vibrator again. Chloe’s legs were wide apart, so I knelt between them and pushed Redman deep inside her.

She thrashed her arms around and screamed, “Ram it in as hard as you can.”

So I did. I’m always happy to please a lady.

When my arms ached again, I stopped.

Chloe motioned me to the bed and wrapped her lips round my shaft again.

I was at the point of no return and shot my load into her mouth. My semen oozed from the sides of her mouth. She tried to take it all in, using her tongue to lap it up.

Afterwards, we lay on the bed, holding each other, and I hoped we’d have another session soon.

Maybe next time, we could go to my place.

THE END – FOR NOW
Wordsmiff is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Wordsmiff for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
encounter, fun, short, story, stranger