Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 11-03-2014, 04:15 PM   #1
ofthenorth
Account Banned

Send a message via AIM to ofthenorth
Default Summer Is Just The Beginning

So after a long time in retirement from writing kinky stuff (I've been off writing my second novel, if you'd like to check out the first just ask me, it's published on Amazon), I've come back to writing a new story. This one won't be as 'violent' as my other works but it will be involving non-consensual acts, kidnapping, blackmail, torture, sadism, humiliation, slave training, and a lot of rough, painful sex.

I'm not going to introduce the characters like many people do cause I've never read a book like that and I like to add characters as needed. I will say it's going to involve Male domination over Females and will have a lot of M/f sex and f/f forced relations.

I welcome feedback, good and bad. But please if it's bad just cause the story doesn't suit your taste keep it to yourself, if it's actual criticism of the story and elements in it by all means share bad feedback but if it's not your taste then just don't read it.

I will try to be writing daily, though work may get in the way. I'll most minimum weekly but sometimes daily.

That all said, I thank you for joining in and reading "Summer Is Just The Beginning"
Old 11-03-2014, 04:17 PM   #2
ofthenorth
Account Banned

Send a message via AIM to ofthenorth
Default Chapter One

“Is it morning already?” she moaned as she swung her arm over to hit the snooze button on the alarm. The buzzer kept going though as she slammed her hand down on the button. “What the fuck is wrong with this thing?” she yelled as she picked it up and threw it across the room.

Still slightly drunk from the night before, Emily’s head was screaming at her. It was the night after her graduation from community college, one last summer before the actual hard classes come at the university.

She spent the evening drinking at a friend’s house since she was still two months shy of twenty-one. About forty-five people were over all celebrating the start of summer. Two kegs and numerous bottles of liquor later and there wasn’t a single person standing. She barely made it across the apartment complex parking lot to her own apartment at 5am. Now her alarm is going off at 630 cause she forgot to turn it off now that classes are done.

“Why is it still screaming at me,” she moaned as the alarm continued to go off. Her eyes barely functioning, she slowly opened them up and made her way across the room to the alarm on the floor. She strained to see clearly and finally made out that the numbers were no longer on the face of the clock, it was unplugged and turned off, yes, she still used an old school alarm clock cause she didn’t trust her phone or herself to be sober enough to charge it at night.

Emily started to get confused, the alarm sound seemed to be getting louder even though the clock was completely off. She scrambled for her phone to see if it was going off. Nothing, dead, just like she anticipated for using a traditional clock.

She started to panic and ran to get out of her room, she grabbed the door handle and turned but nothing happened. She tried again and again, checking the lock repeatedly and it wouldn’t open. She started pounding on her door and screaming, “What the fuck is going on!? Who the hell locked my door!? Turn off that fucking alarm, this isn’t funny anymore!”

Emily slumped against the door in defeat, plugging her ears and rocking back and forth as she tried to make sense of what was going on. Suddenly she looked at her wrists and ankles and noticed something she shouldn’t be seeing. On each limb, around the wrist and ankle, a small metal cuff with a smaller ring attached to it.

She played with the cuffs, freaking out about what they were there for and who put them on her. She pulled at them and struggled but they showed no sign of a latch or any means of opening them. There was no welding marks, no seam, no hinge, only the ring going around them and a tiny hole barely big enough for the tip of a sewing needle that she somehow noticed as she fought with them.

Emily started to cry as she was scared to death. She was locked in her own room, an alarm sound screaming at her and strange metal cuffs attached to her wrists and ankles that she couldn’t get off. She plugged her ears again and buried her head between her knees and sobbed to herself.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Phase one complete,” said John, “The first is secured and ready to be contacted, let’s get ready to wake the other slut.”

Another man in a small room filled with monitors and computers pushed a few buttons as he watched intently at the screen, coming into view was a young girl, probably barely eighteen, her eyes glazed as she jumped up out of bed on the screen. She threw her hands to her ears and began running around her room scrapping at the walls and searching frantically.

“This one is feisty, isn’t even groggy from the drugs. She’s gonna be tough to crack if she’s got that much fight.”

“Definitely, but she’ll be fun. I’ve seen the stuff she looks up, she’s gonna be a huge pain slut.”

“Alright, one more to go, she was so far gone last night since she was hosting and didn’t have to get home, let’s let her sleep a little bit longer before we get her up. Enjoy the show with the other two.”

The two men in the room laughed as they tapped beer cans, took a sip, and began thinking about Phase Two.

Last edited by ofthenorth; 11-03-2014 at 05:50 PM.
ofthenorth is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk