Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 10-23-2014, 05:40 PM   #31
DannyDuck

I'm excited for when they all get together! I' hope the victims get some dirt on the bullies too!

This is awkward.

:/

Username: dannyduck
Password: takethis
DannyDuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2014, 04:07 AM   #32
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target

Quote:
Originally Posted by jklivin View Post
What a great surprise after missing a few days I'm rewarded with two great stories. Excellent blackmail to get things going.

Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyDuck View Post
I'm excited for when they all get together! I' hope the victims get some dirt on the bullies too!

You never know what is goint to happen, but maybe some of it will :-P
peter1111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2014, 04:08 AM   #33
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target Chapter 13

Truth and dare interrupted by bullies

Chapter 13

Bobby has followed Adam, and are now waiting for Karl outside Adam’s house.
Karl arrives: “Tom really has a small dick, no wonder he is ashamed.”
Bobby: “Hehe… And he cooperated well?”
Karl: “Yes, just hope that Adam will be equally easy.”
Bobby: “Me too… Let’s go inside, he should be alone.”
Karl and Bobby are knocking on the door and Adam is opening: “Hi… What do you want?”
Bobby does not waste his time, he pushes immediately: “Nice bra you were wearing.”
Adam has no clue what the boy is talking about: “What??”
Bobby: “The bra you were wearing at your game Saturday… It suited you well.”
Adam remembers: “Who told you that?”
Karl: “No one told us, haven’t you seen the picture?”
Adam is worried: “What picture?”
Bobby: “Let us inside, and we will show you.”
Adam lets the two boys inside.

Karl finds his mobile at shows the picture of Adam in his bra. Then the picture where Jenny leaves the clubhouse with her bra in her hand, and it is clear to everyone that she is not wearing another bra: “See it is a nice picture. Maybe you should do that more often.”
Adam does not know what to say, he just looks at the pictures.
Bobby: “And we have many more, also of your friends. It is going to be a very popular homepage, when we upload them all and let all your friends at school know.”
Adam is looking at Bobby. He thinks: “Okay it is not that bad with the bra picture. It could be far worse, but I wonder what else they have.”
Bobby: “Do you want to see some of the videos too?”
Adam nods.
Bobby: “Okay. Here is one where your friend Mike is kissing Jenny’s ass.”
Adam is watching the video and gets more and more nervous.
Karl: “And what about this one, where little Tom is sharing his little secret.”
Adam listen to Tom, as he tells about his little dick. He has seen enough: “Please stop… What do you want?”
Bobby smiles: “Exactly, what do we want?” He looks at Karl.
Karl is also smiling: “I have a sister, who saw you in your underwear, however she wonders if your dick is a small as Tom’s.”
Adam is getting even more worried.
Bobby: “So to satisfy my friend here’s sister, you are going to strip naked and let us take a photo of your dick…”
Karl continues: “…Or else we will show everyone all the pictures and videos.”
Adam thinks and considers his options: “I am not convinced that they will upload them… And again it is just me in a bra, who cares? Yes they will tease me a little, but I will survive. I am more concerned about the other…”
Bobby looks at Adam: “So?”
Adam: “And you only going to show this to your sister?” He looks at Karl.
Karl is lying: “Sure”
Adam: “And what if I do this? What insurance to I have that you or your sister will not be back soon?”
Bobby just look at Adam and with a determined voice: “You have none. But believe me when I say, we have no intention to show the pictures to anyone!”
Adam is still considering his options.
Karl looks at Bobby: “Told you this was a waste of time, let’s go home and create the homepage. I am looking forward to show it to a lot of people tomorrow.”
The pressure is helping. Adam is giving in: “Okay okay… Just promise that no one else will see the photo!”
Bobby: “Sure. Now strip!”
Adam is taking off his clothes and is now only in his boxers.
Karl: “Go on!”
Bobby is ready with his cellphone.
Adam is pulling off his boxers, and his semi-erect cock is jumping alive.
Bobby takes the photos, and just as he is about to put away his cellphone, he sees that Adam’s dick is growing. He then continues to takes pictures, until it is full erect at its 4½ inch.
Adam is blushing, and is getting in doubt if he is doing the right thing. He sees that Bobby has stopped taking photos, and is about to redress.
Karl: “One last thing. Please give me your email and phone number.”
Adam: “Why?”
Karl smiles at Adam: “Maybe my sister will send something back? You never knows…”
Adam is falling for the trick and gives his email and phone number.
Karl and Bobby is leaving, and on their way out Bobby makes his last threat: “And remember that we still have all the videos and pictures. So if you say anything, we will too…”
Adam nods his agreement, as he is putting on his clothes.

That evening the four friends are meeting at Karl and Lena’s house, to talk about the last two days.
Bobby: “Wow they were easy. I had never imagined anyone being so stupid. Okay, maybe one of them might had stripped naked for us – But all six? It is incredible!!”
Lena: “Yes it is so wild. Jenny just stripped down to her panties so easy.”
Sue: “And she did not need much persuasion to drop them too!”
Bobby: “And the siblings – They almost begged to strip each other down to nothing.”
Lena: “At first I thought that it was because, they had done it before. But looking at their faces when they saw each other’s nude bodies – I am sure they haven’t.”
Karl: “Tom he was so naïve. He just showed me that little dick of his. And he even wanked it to let me see his little hard-on.”
Sue: “Nikki she would have done anything for her friend. I am wondering, where her limits are?”
Karl: “Adam he was the toughest.”
Bobby: “Agree, but eventually we made him strip too.”
Karl: “Just too bad that we did not have the option to get him to arrange the next game.”
Bobby: “Yes, we have to get him to do that. Let’s send him an email with a little persuasion.”
Karl: “I am wondering, if he sits and waits for a nude photo to come back?”
Bobby: “Then let us send some, one of each of them…”
Lena is going to her computer: “I will find six good pictures and send an email.”
Sue: “Wait…”
Lena turns around: “What?”
Sue: “I think that we should send a text message to all the others first.”
Bobby is considering Sue’s suggestion, before he answers: “You are right. Putting it all in the hand of Adam might be too risky.”
Sue: “Exactly – I just suggest that we send a text message to the other four, asking them to play again. Nikki of course excluded, as she does not know anything about the cameras last time.”
Karl: “Agree, Sue will you send the messages?”
Sue: “Yes… And when I am done, wait an hour, and then you can send the email.” She looks at Lena.
Lena agrees: “Good.”
Bobby: “Nice!! Let’s hope, Adam is sending the invite soon after he receive the email.”
After Sue has send the messages, and while they are waiting for Lena to send the email, they laugh and enjoy the rest of the evening, talking about all the things, they want to do with the six friends.
Old 10-26-2014, 06:36 AM   #34
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Thanks for the update my visualization is ready to be tested.
jklivin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2014, 05:25 PM   #35
DannyDuck

I have a feeling we're close to some action!!!

This is awkward.

:/

Username: dannyduck
Password: takethis
DannyDuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2014, 06:48 AM   #36
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Quote:
About time only kidding
Wordsmiff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 09:51 AM   #37
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target

Quote:
Thanks for the update my visualization is ready to be tested.
Hehe

Quote:
You might be right

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wordsmiff View Post
About time only kidding
You know me, I start slow - But fear not. The action will come
Old 10-28-2014, 09:53 AM   #38
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Mike is sitting in his room thinking: “I should go talking to Elena, about what we did yesterday. I am just too afraid, what she will say. Maybe it is best to let it be, and hope that neither she nor the two will mention it anything again...”
He is the first to receive the message from Sue: “If you want the video of you and your sister to be a secret, join the next game as usual. And remember do not tell anyone!”
Mike looks at the message, reads it again and thinks: “Another game, I knew it was too good to be true that it ended with the photo…”

Elena too is sitting in her room and thinking of the same episode: “I really do not hope that anyone will see that video. It will ruin everything at school. And what will our parents say and do, if they knew? No… I cannot have anyone seeing that video, I just have to believe that the video stay our secret…”
She too receive the message: “If you want the video of you and your brother to be a secret, join the next game as usual. And remember do not tell anyone!”
Elena lets the phone fall to the ground, and holds her head in her hands. She is thinking: “Nooooooo…”

Nikki is in her room, trying to do her homework. However she constantly thinks of the episode in the garage: “How could I do such thing? How could I just strip naked there and let her take those photos? I know, she has the photos of Jenny, but if anyone see them… I am thirteen, and look at my body. I will be teased so badly…”

Jenny is also thinking back at her own strip show from the previous day: “I really hope that the girl’s brother does not want more… I might not have any choices than to send him more photos. He is probably playing with himself, when he looks at my photos… Ohhh it is so terrible…”
She hears her phone getting a message, so she reads it: “If you want the photo of you to be a secret, join the next game as usual. And remember do not tell anyone!”
Jenny cannot believe it, she thinks: “I trusted those two girls, what are they going to us?”

Tom is in the shower looking down at his little dick, while he is thinking: “I beg that he is not showing those photos to anyone. I have stayed away from public shower rooms for years to cover up my secret… Oh I really hope that my secret stays a secret.”
As he exits the shower, he looks at his phone and reads the message: “If you want the photo of you to be a secret, join the next game as usual. And remember do not tell anyone!”
Tom too is thinking: “No I cannot play anymore, nooo… But I have no choice. I have to go and hope for the best…”

Adam is sitting by his computer thinking about the visit earlier that day: “How did they get the recordings? I checked the clubhouse, and there were no sign of any cameras. And it cannot be any of the others, it just can’t.”
A moment later an email is arriving. Adam opens it and reads the content: “Hi Adam. We need you to arrange a new game with your friends. Preferable this Saturday, do whatever you can to get your parents away. Time and place is the usual – in your clubhouse at one after lunch.”
Adam is thinking: “NO!! I can’t arrange another game… no more.”
He is reading the rest of the email: “And Adam, if you need to know why you should arrange the game, look at the attachments. P.S. Don’t tell them about this email or the attached files. Just get them to be there, and reply when they have agreed!!”
There is no signature, but Adam sees the six attached pictures. He wait a moment, then opens them one by one. Each of them is a nude picture of the six friends.
At first Adam is scared and angry, but as he watch the pictures, he stops at the three of his female friends. He cannot stop himself from looking at them.
First he sees Jenny, she has small tits and little hair covering a little of her pussy. Then he looks at Nikki. She does not have much to show. Finally he looks at Elena, her tits are so nice. All three of them are actually very beautiful.
Adam gets back to the email and thinks: “What do I do? I should call the others… No it is too risky, I have to have them to come Saturday, and then we will find a solution all together… Mom and dad I have to deal with later, they are the least of my problems.”
He sends a text message to his five friends: “New game Saturday, same time and place as always. Adam.”

Within five minutes they have all replied back that they will join. Adam is then replying to the email. He is writing: “We will all join the game. Adam.”
He reads the email again, and click send.
Lena reads the reply and lets her friend know: “Adam has already done it! Sue it was a good idea to motivate the others to reply.”
The others are smiling.
Bobby: “It is getting late. Let’s meet at Sue’s place Saturday morning, to do the last planning.”
Before Sue and Bobby is leaving, Karl is stopping them: “Remember to think of good game rules, truths and dares!”
Sue: “Of course – see you!!”
Bobby and Sue are leaving, all of them looking forward to the game day.
Old 10-29-2014, 09:35 AM   #39
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

I am really looking forward to the next game.
Old 10-31-2014, 08:36 AM   #40
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target

Quote:
I am really looking forward to the next game.

Hope your also like it when is begins
Old 10-31-2014, 08:37 AM   #41
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target Chapter 15

Chapter 15

It is Saturday again and the four friends Karl, Bobby, Lena and Sue have just left Sue’s place and are going to Adam’s house.
Karl: “I am so excited to see how they react.”
Sue: “Yes, I just hope that they are as easy, as when we confronted them.”
Bobby: “I also hope that they agree to play, and they do it properly.”
Lena: “Else we will have to help them, but it would be best, if we do not have to.”
They sneak into the clubhouse and wait for the other six.

Adam is the first to come, he is there almost twenty minutes before, the others should meet up.
He has planned to check the clubhouse again for cameras, before the others arrives.
Adam is very surprised that he is not alone, as he opens the door: “Uhhh… What… Who???”
He just stands there for a moment, not knowing what to say.
Bobby finally says something: “Adam, come on inside, and sit down.”
It takes a moment, before Adam moves. He walks inside, close the door and sits down: “What are you going to do? Why did you want us to come? And who are you?”
Sue looks at Adam: “Have patience… we will tell you, when you are all here.”

Ten minutes later Tom and Jenny arrives. They are even more surprised than Adam, to see that there are other people present.
Jenny: “Adam why are they here?”
Tom supports his sister, as Adam does not answer: “Adam – Why?”
Lena: “Jenny… Tom… Please sit down, then we will explain, when the others are here.”
Tom and Jenny look at Lena, then at Adam, and slowly sit down. Tom recognizes Karl, and he does not want him to say or show anything. Jenny does the same with Sue and Lena.

A moment later Mike and Elena enter the door.
Mike: “What? Who invited you?” He points at Bobby, Karl, Lena and Sue.
Lena looks at them, and then she moves her hands in front of Karl’s pants, to imitate what they did last time.
Elena gets the point and holds Mike’s hand: “Mike… stop…”
Mike sees Lena’s action too, and gets the point from his sister.
Bobby waits until Mike and Lena are calm: “Sit down, and let’s wait for Nikki.”
Lena and Bobby sit down beside the others.

Just before game time Nikki arrives as the last. She opens the door and walks in. She then sees the four, and recognizes Sue immediately.
Nikki is unable to speak, she just stands dead still and holds her hand on her mouth.
She looks around at her five friends, and without a word, she sits down.

Bobby walks to the door and close it, then he turns around and looks at the six friends: “Good. Very good. Now I am sure you all wonder what is going on. And before you ask too many questions, please let us tell you something first.”
Lena continues: “You have all had a visit from one or two of us, since your last game. You therefore all know that you have good reasons to stay and listen, to what we say.”
Karl: “Now first of all, we have absolutely no intention to let anyone outside this room see or hear, what we have. You might have difficulties believing us, after what we have done so far – But that is the truth.”
Sue: “All we actually want, is to play your little game with you.”

There are silent after that. But after a moment, Mike gets the courage to talk: “Play with us? You want to play truth or dare with us? Why?”
Lena: “Because as you already know, it is a fun game.”
Sue: “Adam, could you not please tell us all, what we sent to you in the email?”
Adam is getting bright red in his face, he looks at the other, one by one: “I got… I got an email from… Them…”
He looks at Sue, and continues: “Asking me to call for this game… and if I did not, there were six photos attached, which they would publish, if you did not show up…”
Karl: “So it was good that you did, as you were asked to do in the text messages.”
Nikki is looking at the others.
Karl sees this: “Oh yeah Nikki, we have not told you yet. Jenny why do you not tell your friend, why we have a nude photo of you?”
Jenny is trying to hide, but then looks at her friend Nikki: “They have some videos, and pictures of… our last game…”
Nikki looks at Jenny: “What? How???”
She looks at the other: “Who did that? How could you!!”
Bobby stops Nikki: “Okay, easy now. We did the recording. We discovered your game, and installed some cameras in here. And no, there are no cameras hidden in here today!”
After a little break, Lena looks at Adam: “Adam, why don’t you tell your friends here in detail, what was on the six photos in the email?”
Adam is pulling himself together: “Each of us was present on each of the photos… And we were all completely… naked…”
He is so ashamed: “And all of us boys have… hard dicks… and you can see a little between the legs of you girls.”
Sue is pushing Adam: “And what is missing on Nikki and Tom’s photos?”
Adam is feeling bad for his friends, as he looks at Tom and Nikki: “I am sorry… you have no hair… down there…”
Bobby stops him: “Good! Now you all know that we have naked photos of all of you. And Adam has just confirmed it.”
He looks around at the six friends again: “But to repeat ourselves, we do not want to show them to anyone! But do not be in doubt. We will – If you force us to do so. And if we do, we will publish them all, not just a single photo.”
The six friends are looking at each other, then back at Bobby.

Lena: “Now let’s explain the few changes.”
Bobby: “You will play the game you usually play.”
Lena: “We will be present, and maybe we will join from time to time.”
Bobby: “Like we might give you some truths and dares too.”
Lena: “Or we might be part of dares.”
Bobby: “So let’s get started – who will begin?”
Old 10-31-2014, 10:42 AM   #42
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Oh and I do like it. Great writing for such a great story.
Old 11-02-2014, 02:07 PM   #43
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target

Quote:
Oh and I do like it. Great writing for such a great story.
Thanks. Your comments means a lot
Old 11-02-2014, 02:09 PM   #44
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target Chapter 16

Chapter 16

No one of the six friends say anything. They do not want to start this game. Either because they do not want to play, they do not want the four others to be there or because they do not know what is expected of their truths and dares.

As the four friends have agreed this morning, if none of the six friends have the nerves to begin, Lena starts their agreed round.
Lena: “Okay… Since none of you would like to start, I will start a round of truths.”
The six friends all look at Lena, hoping they are not, the first to be asked.
Lena: “Jenny you are first - Nikki stripped to keep your nude photo a secret, would you do the same for Nikki?”
Jenny looks at Nikki and ask her: “Did you… for me…”
Nikki looks at Jenny, then into the ground. She nods.
Jenny: “Oh Nikki… I am so sorry…”
Lena is impatient: “Jenny!”
Jenny gets back to the question. She thinks: “If I could help Nikki, I would… but strip naked? Oh it is so difficult. I wish I could just say yes… But I am so much in doubt.”
She looks at Lena, she has decided: “Yes… Yes I would do that for Nikki.”
Nikki looks at Jenny and thinks: “She is a good friend, just hope that she does not have to do that for me…”

Bobby: “Mike - What did you do with your sister, when we visited you earlier this week?”
Elena and Mike look with scared eyes at each other. They have both hoped to keep that a secret.
The others are all looking at the two and are all thinking the same: “What did they do? It must be bad, since they are asked – and Mike does not want to say.”
Mike decides just to tell, they will get to know anyway: “We stripped each other… while they were recording it…”
The other four are all sitting with their mouths wide open.
Adam is the first to say something: “You… have then seen… each other…”
He cannot finish the sentence. However Mike gets the question: “Yes… yes we have…”
The other four suddenly do not feel that embarrassed about their own faith. This is so bad. Stripping your own brother or sister. That is far worse than just stripping yourself. There is completely silent for a moment again.

Sue breaks the silent: “Nikki - What would be worst, to have your photo shown, or Jenny's - and why?”
Nikki blushes and try to look at Jenny, but Jenny is just looking in to the ground.
Elena tries to put herself into Nikki’s position and thinks: “If I had Nikki’s body, I would not be proud to show it… However to admit that it is worse to show than your best friend’s nude body – That is tough…”
Nikki whispers: “Sorry Jenny… I am… But I have to answer… my body.”
She still try to look at Jenny, and this time Jenny looks back. She also nods, as she understand.
Nikki continues: “And it is… because… my body has not… developed yet…”

Lena: “My turn again. Elena - Do you want to see your brothers erect dick again?”
Elena is taken by surprise, she thinks: “It was bad enough to do it, but it feels so much worse to talk about it now. He is my brother, he is not supposed to be turned on looking at me - And I am not supposed to be turned on looking at him.”
Tom tries to think, how it would have been to be naked in front of Jenny, but he simply cannot even think about it. That would be so embarrassing.
Elena: “I don't know… It looked so nice… But he is my brother…”
She has a little break, looking around at the others.
Elena blushes, as she has never blushed before: “I am sorry Mike… but yes - Yes I will like to see your erect dick again…”
Mike is equally embarrassed by the words from his sister, but he is also a little proud, she likes his dick. And yes, she is his sister, but after all she is also a girl.

Karl: “Tom - Now that you do not sperm, did you have an orgasm, when you wanked your dick, when I visited you?”
Jenny looks at her brother half disgust and half surprise. She thinks: “Wanked? Did my brother masturbate in front of them? Nooo…”
Tom feels so humiliated. Not only did he show his little dick, now they also all believe that he was masturbating. He has to disprove the allegations: “I only wanked until my… dick was… hard…”
The others are all looking at him, Tom’s confession did little to help him.
Karl: “Cool that you are open about that too – But the question was if you had an orgasm?”
Tom would like to dig himself a big hole and disappear into it: “No… I did not have… an orgasm…”

Adam knows that it is his turn, he is very nervous about the question.
Bobby looks at Adam: “Adam I can see that you know it is your turn. So here is your truth - Did you like the pictures of your three female friends?”
The three girls have all forgotten about the pictures.
Jenny thinks: “It is bad enough that they have seen them… but Adam… that makes it so much worse.”
Elena thinks: “So now it is only Tom, who has not seen my naked body…”
Nikki thinks: “Adam has seen my naked undeveloped body… Ohhhhh…”
Adam is trying to find an answer that are satisfying Bobby, and not embarrass himself or the girls any more than necessary: “Yes, They are all beautiful.”

The six friends all sit for a moment and think about the round. It has been bad to talk about, but also relieving. They have all kept a secret to each other that they have now told. Now it is out in the open and done with.
The round has been strange and the six friends have all loosen up quite a bit. It seems that they have all accepted the fact that they are here to play.
Also they had all feared the worse when coming here, but now they have realized that the four are there to play, and nothing more – At least for now.
Old 11-02-2014, 03:01 PM   #45
Luffy90

Really enjoying this story Looking forward to the next part.
Luffy90 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
blackmail, bullying, coming of age, humiliation, truth or dare