Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 10-09-2014, 07:59 AM   #16
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target Chapter 7

Truth and dare interrupted by bullies

Chapter 7

Mike: “Tom - Truth or dare?”
Tom: “Truth.”
Mike: “What secret do you fear most that others should find out?”
Tom is getting silent. He is not in doubt what it is, however he is not sure that he can say it. It is so embarrassing. He knows that he can trust he friends, so he decides to be honest: “My dick… It is so small and hairless… That would be the worst secret for others to know about.”

Tom looks at Mike’s sister: “Elena - Truth or dare?”
Elena: “Dare.”
Tom: “I dare you to - Put a hand into Mike's panties and touch his dick for one minute.”
Elena and Mike both look at each other, then at Tom. They both look confused, as if they do not know what to do.
Mike is thinking: “Elena to touch my dick… No no no… She is my sister…”
Elena thinks: “Ewwww… Touching a dick… and then my brother’s… Nooooo…”
Mike pulls himself together and looks Elena in the eyes. Then he nods his approval.
Elena looks back: “Are you sure?”
Mike nods again.
The other four all look at each other and then at Elena and Mike. All wondering what will happen.
Elena moves next to Mike, and she slowly moves her hand towards Mike’s pants. She pushes her hand against Mike’s stomach and slowly down into his pants and panties.
Mike is mastering a lot of self-control, to try to keep his dick from growing. However at the first contact with Elena’s hand, he can feel that he is not going to make it.
Elena feels Mike’s dick with her fingertips, and soon after she feels that it is growing and getting harder and harder.
Mike feels that his dick is soon fully erect, and his sister’s hand are touching it.
Elena just keeps her hand still, not wanting to do any more than she had already done.
A moment later the time is up and Elena withdraw her hand from her brother’s panties.
They both look at each other in silent for a moment, until Tom speaks: “Elena, your turn.”

Elena gets back to reality: “Adam - Truth or dare?”
Adam: “Dare.”
Elena: “I dare you to get Jenny's bra, strip off your shirt and put on the bra instead for two minutes.”
Jenny starts to wonder why she is always involved, but then remembers the dare that has just been performed in front of her. She is now perfectly pleased to just hand over her bra, and not having her brother’s hand in her panties.
Adam pulls his shirt over his head and shows his bare chest: “Jenny, could I borrow your bra please?”
Jenny puts her hand inside her sleeves, and with some difficulties she manages to get her bra off without showing anything: “Here…”
Adam puts it on and the others start to laugh at him. After some time even Adam cannot stop himself from laughing.
The time is up and Adam gives the bra back to Jenny, before he puts his shirt back on.

Jenny is about to try to struggle with her bra again, as Adam interrupt
Adam: “Jenny - Truth or dare?”
Jenny looks up and stop working on her bra: “Dare.”
Adam: “Good, then you don’t have to play with your bra.”
Jenny looks puzzled at Adam: “What??”
Adam: “I dare you to stay braless until you get home today.”
Jenny: “Nooooo…”
She looks up at Adam, and capitulate by throwing the bra to the side. She just hope that no one can see her half erect nipples.

Jenny: “Nikki - Truth or dare?”
Nikki: “Truth.”
Jenny: “Tell us in detail about your last orgasm.”
Nikki thinks: “Nooo… That is so private. Jenny knows that I hate talking about it…”
She starts to tell: “I was last Thursday, I was alone in my room, my parents were downstairs. I have stripped off my clothes and was lying naked on my bed.”
The others are listing carefully, no one except Nikki is saying a word.
Nikki: “I was very horny, so I easily got myself in the mood with a couple of minutes rubbing between my legs. I was lying there thinking of various hot boys and then after a couple of more rubbing focusing on my clit, I got my orgasm.”
Jenny breaks the silent after a minute: “Wow that was hot…”

Nikki blushes and looks at Mike: “Mike - Truth or dare?”
Mike: “Truth.”
Nikki: “Have you ever wanked with boys? Tell us about it if you have.”
Mike knows it is embarrassing to talk about, but Nikki’s story helps him a lot. It is not that bad, when someone else has just told a private story: “Yes I have.”
All the others, especially Elena are dropping their jaws. Did they hear correctly? Have Mike wanked with other boys? They all listening curiously.
Mike: “It is almost a year ago, I was at a sleepover with two of my friends.”
Jenny talks without thinking, the words just escapes her mouth: “Tom and Adam?”
Tom and Adam simultaneously denies: “NO!!”
Mike: “No, it was two other friends. One of them suggested that we masturbated, and as they both pulled out their dicks, I did the same.”
He continue: “We stroked our dicks for some time, but I do not think that anyone of us came – I know I didn’t, not sure about the others, but I do not think so.”
Nikki is happy with her question, she has the same feeling as Mike. It is not so bad when you are not the only one telling private stories.

Adam looks at his watch: “I am sorry, but we have to stop. My parents will be home soon.”
They all leave the clubhouse, Jenny with her bra in her hand. All happily unaware of the spy equipment installed in the walls.
peter1111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2014, 02:49 PM   #17
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Hours later Karl, Bobby, Lena and Sue are walking to Adam’s place.
Sue: “I am so excited to see, what they have been doing.”
Karl: “Yes, I just hope that they have not discovered your equipment Bobby”
Bobby: “It is well hidden, so that I am not afraid of.”
They stop outside and try to look inside the garden.
Lena: “I will sneak inside to see if the coast is clear.”
She walks inside the property and tries to listen to any voices. Lena does not hear any, however she sees light inside the house where Adam is sitting with his parents. This information makes Lena sneak back outside again
Sue: “So?”
Lena: “No sound from the clubhouse, and I saw Adam and two adults inside the house, assuming it is his parents.”
Bobby: “Good, Karl you come with me, Lena and Sue you stand guard here outside.”
Karl is following Bobby, and they return with the spy equipment five minutes later.
Lena smiles: “Nice! Now let’s go to your place Bobby to watch the content.”
Bobby also smiles: “Indeed!”
They quickly goes back to Sue’s place for their bikes and ride to Bobby’s house.

In Bobby’s room, Bobby is turning on his computer and finds some wires for the four cameras and the two microphones.
Karl: “How does it work?”
Bobby: “I got this program from my cousin. It can play all four video recordings simultaneously, and we can choose which of the two sound tracks to use. This way we watch their game, as we were there.”
Sue: “Wow!”
Bobby gets the last wires in place and starts the program. On the screen are the four recordings in each corner, and they can all clearly see the clubhouse from each of its corners.
Lena: “Does it work? There is no movement…”
Bobby: “Patience… patience… Remember that we installed those hours before anyone arrived.”
Karl: “Fast forward then.”
Bobby: “Yes yes…” He push the button, and move forward to the entering of the six friends.
Sue: “STOP!”
Bobby smiles: “Yes, and now the action begins.”

They all sit around the screen, looking and listening to the game. In the beginning there is not much to see, but they hear some truths.
Video: “How many times have you wanked since our last game?”
Video: “You know that I do that almost every day, so I would say ten – At least.”
Karl: “He he… active he is.”

Video: “If you have ever kissed a girl, tell us about it.”
Lena: “Look at her, this is embarrassing…”
Video: “Last Christmas I was visiting my cousins, we were playing Truth and dare. My cousin got the dare to kiss me for one minute… so we did. I could not back out, then she would have been punished.”
Bobby: “I like that they do not back out.”
Lena: “Yes!”

Video: “Last time you kissed Mike's nipples. Would you had let him kiss yours?”
Video: “As you just mentioned, we do not back out of a dare, so yes I would.”
Karl get a huge smile on his face: “That is a useful information – Let’s hope they dare each other a lot.”

The screen shows the first dare, where Mike does his pushups.
Sue: “Boring dare… Hope this is not the standard.”
Karl: “Let them get starting, hopefully they get into it soon.”

Video: “You got your ears pierced last month. Ever thought about getting piercing other places? Like in your nipples or pussy? If you do - where and why?”
Video: “I have to admit that I have considered how it must be to get my nipples pierced. I know that the pain getting them done will be huge – But what about afterwards? Would it then feel good? I don’t know.”
Video: “So nipples – Maybe. Pussy that is a whole different story. I cannot imagine the pain, but again the pleasure afterwards? Ohhhh… I don’t think I will, but I can’t rule out completely that I never will do it.”
Sue: “Wow… That is wild, I have never thought that much about something like that…”

Video: “I dare you to put on the blindfold, we then randomly select two players to kiss your cheeks.”
The video show Nikki and Adam kissing Tom on each of his cheeks.
Bobby stops the Video: “So what do you think? Is this going to work?”
Lena: “If you look at their faces when they answer, I think it says a lot.”
Sue: “What do you mean?”
Lena: “Last time we concluded that they share almost any secret inside the group. So this is their most private secrets they are telling. I don’t think, they like that to get public.”
Karl: “So you think this is enough?”
Lena: “Maybe not this, but again, it is just first round.”
Bobby: “Agree… Let’s see the next round…” He starts the video again.

Video: “I dare you to show your bare ass for two minutes.”
Karl: “Oh my god, look at her… This is not something she is keen to do…”
The video is continuing and Jenny is getting up.
Sue: “She is doing it… finally some action. Let’s hope she shows more than just her ass to the cameras.”
They watch as Jenny goes to the wall to undress, and shows her ass.
Bobby: “Damn… No pussy for us.”
Lena smiles: “Hmmm, maybe close is also good enough?”
Bobby get the idea: “Yeah – you are right. She don’t need to know that we do not have it.”
Sue: “Also look at the others, this is not something they do every time. It looks like it is the first time they have seen her ass.”

The video continues, and the four friends hope for more action.
Video: “Have you ever kissed a guy older than eighteen?”
Video: “No way!”
Karl: “Boring…”

Video: “I dare you to kiss Jenny's bare ass.”
Video: “WHAT!!??!!”
Bobby: “Cool!! Look at his face!”
Sue: “And look at the girl’s face… She is not happy either…”
They watch as Jenny and Mike are getting themselves ready for the dare.
Bobby: “And again they are doing it. Seem that it is correct that they do not back out from dares – That is so good!”
Mike is kissing Jenny’s ass, and they get back into their position.
Lena: “Twice she is showing her ass, a little gimps of her pussy might be there. Bobby note the times and have a better look later.”
Bobby nods: “Yes!”

Video: “Do you like Jenny's ass?”
Video: “Yes, Jenny has a nice ass.”
Karl smiles: “Indeed she has, and we will have a closer look at it later.”
They all get a good laugh at that.

Video: “I dare you to have Jenny and Elena to take off their socks and put them in your head for two minutes.”
Video: “Ewwwww… That is gross…”
Sue: “Oh yeah that is gross… Happy that it is not me…”
The video shows how Jenny and Elena are playing with their socks in Nikki’s face.

Video: “Don’t worry, you are more a bare ass type. I dare you to have someone give you a bare ass spanking, let’s say 10 hits.”
Video: “And who is getting the honor?”
Karl: “Yes! More action. And maybe a little view at his little dick. Was that not the boy without any hair?”
Sue: “I think you are right. Else we will find out later.”
Video: “Well is might only be fair, if it is Jenny. So Jenny – Please spank my ass.”
Lena: “And they are trying to be fair as well. Good…”
They hear the ten *Smacks* in the video and then there is a break in the video, as the six friends are leaving the clubhouse.
Bobby: “Hope they are coming back. This round was far better than the first one.”
They all agree on that, and bobby are fast forwarding the video to the next action.
Old 10-11-2014, 08:24 PM   #18
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Still a favorite like the set up
jklivin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2014, 12:29 AM   #19
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by jklivin View Post
Still a favorite like the set up
Thanks, happy that you like it
Old 10-15-2014, 12:29 AM   #20
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Video: “A truth is it. Tell us about last time you inserted something in your pussy.”
Video: “It was actually the day after our last game. I was home alone and I fucked myself with a carrot.”
Lena: “Naughty little girl.”

Video: “I dare you to - Pull down your pants and show us your underwear for two minutes.”
Karl: “Nice one, does he has a boner?”
They watch Adam pulling down his pants and showing his boxers.
Sue: “Too bad, does not look that way.”
Karl: “No, I believe you are right.”

Video: “Do you sperm?”
Video: “No… I do not…”
Bobby: “Chi ching! That is a good one.”
Lena: “Agree, he looks so embarrassed, and the other ones too.”

Video: “I dare you to take off your top and show your bra for two minutes.”
Sue: “Wow – Another good one.”
They watch as Elena shows her bra and cleavage.
Karl: “Hey, and not a pair of bad looking tits either. Keep them coming!!”

Video: “I dare you to - Have us all take turn draw a little drawing with a marker on your body. We cannot ask you to show or remove your underwear.”
They watch Nikki, as the other are drawing on her, and they cannot stop smiling as the dick is drawn in her face.

Video: “What is the most number of times in one day, you have been masturbating?”
Video: “I am not sure, I know I have done three time in one day, but I am not sure that there aren’t any higher. Yes, my answer is three.”
Bobby: “They are a couple of active guys, wonder if they are only active by themselves?”
The other are looking at Bobby with big smile on their faces. They know what he is thinking.

Video: “What secrete do you fear most that others should find out?”
Sue: “Come on, give us a good one!!”
They all cross their fingers, as they watch Tom struggle to tell his utmost secret.
Video: “My dick… It is so small and hairless… That would be the worst secret for others to know about.”

Video: “I dare you to - Put a hand into Mike's panties and touch his dick for one minute.”
Karl: “WHAT?” He looks at Lena, who looks at him.
Lena: “No way – They won’t do that? They would maybe do it to any of the others… But not to each other…”
They watch as Elena and Mike makes themselves ready.
Sue: “They do! Oh my god!! This is fantastic!”
Bobby: “Oh Yeah. This is what we have been waiting for.”
They watch the sister touching her brother’s dick, and are all very happy.

Video: “I dare you to get Jenny's bra, strip off your shirt and but on the bra instead for two minutes.”
They watch as Jenny get her bra off.
Lena: “Any tits to see? Damn I don’t think so.”
Bobby: “Maybe not, but there are a fine outline of her erect nipples.”
Karl is smiling at Bobby, not saying a word.
Instead they are watching Adam as he gets dressed in the bra.
Sue: “Also a good moment.”

Video: “Good, then you don’t have to play with your bra.”
Video: “What??”
Video: “I dare you to stay braless until you get home today.”
Video: “Nooooo…”
Sue: “Haha that is a good one. And her nipples are still visible pressing against the fabric.”

Video: “Tell us in detail about your last orgasm.”
Video: “I was last Thursday, I was alone in my room, my parents were downstairs. I have stripped off my clothes and was lying naked on my bed.”
Video: “I was very horny, so I easily got myself in the mood with a couple of minutes rubbing between my legs. I was lying there thinking of various hot boys and then after a couple of more rubbing focusing on my clit, I got my orgasm.”
Bobby: “Uhhh… It must be so embarrassing for that little girl to hear that again.”
Lena: “I bet she will do almost anything for that not to be public.”

Video: “Have you ever wanked with boys? Tell us about it if you have.”
Video: “Yes I have.”
Karl: “Yeah, another good one!”
Video: “It is almost a year ago, I was at a sleepover with two of my friends.”
They watch as Jenny is teasing Tom and Adam.
Sue: “Haha… That could have been fun, but just to see their frighten faces are almost as good!”
Video: “No, it was two other friends. One of them suggested that we masturbated, and as they both pulled out their dicks, I did the same.”
Video: “We stroked our dicks for some time, but I do not think that anyone of us came – I know I didn’t, not sure about the others, but I do not think so.”
Lena: “Good story, and thanks for that.”

They watch as the six friends are all getting up and leaving.
Sue: “Is it done? No more?”
Bobby: “Looks like it, and it is also getting very late.”
Karl: “Yes, let’s meet here first thing tomorrow and make a plan for our next move.”
Lena thinks on her way out: “I am so happy that I overheard that conversation. This is going to be good. We are going to have so much fun with them!”
Old 10-17-2014, 08:03 PM   #21
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Anticipation is building!! Great update.
Old 10-18-2014, 07:54 AM   #22
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Anticipation is building!! Great update.

Next part will get even closer...
Old 10-18-2014, 07:56 AM   #23
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target Chapter 10

Chapter 10

The four friends are assembled at Bobby’s place on Sunday. They are ready to make their plan on how to use the spy video they recorded the day before.
Bobby: “Okay – Here is my suggestion. We find something on each of the six, and confronts them individually within the next days. Here we makes sure that they will cooperate, so we can have them play future games with us present, and with our rules.”
Lena: “Sounds like a good plan.”
Karl and Sue also agree.
Lena: “Who will be the easiest target?”
Bobby: “I believe it will be the girl called Jenny.”
Karl: “What do we have on her?”
Sue: “Was that the girl who showed her ass?”
Bobby: “Yes. We have pictures of her ass and her erect nipples in her bra-less state. And with some luck we can convince her that we have pictures of both her pussy and tits.”
Lena: “Sounds good. Sue let’s go visit her tomorrow, and try to convince her.”
Sue is smiling: “I am in. Let’s meet outside her school tomorrow.”

Karl: “Good – Who is next? I have an idea that the sister touching her brother would be possible too. However I think we should take them together.”
Bobby: “Good idea. Confront them with the recording should be enough. They are called Mike and Elena. I will do that. Sue and Lena, who will help me?”
Lena: “I can do that. We can do that, when I am done with Jenny.”
Sue: “Bobby, how did you get the names?”
Bobby smiles at Sue: “Checked the video this morning.”
Sue: “Ah Okay. Who is next?”

Karl: “What about the little dicked boy?”
Bobby: “Tom? The brother to Jenny? Yes let’s take him next.”
Karl: “I will take him then, it should not be a problem. He seems very worried about his little penis. However maybe I should wait until Tuesday? So we do not do the brother and sister the same day. We want to make sure that they are confronted individually – Right?”
Lena: “Yes, good idea. Who do we have left?”

Bobby: “Nikki and Adam.”
Sue: “Nikki – That is the girl talking about masturbation?”
Bobby: “Yes.”
Sue: “What else do we have?”
Bobby: “Kissed a girl and no pubic hair. Might be harder…”
There is silent for a moment, as the four friends are considering the situation.
Lena: “I might have an idea. If we get a nude photo of Jenny, we can show that to her, and say that if we do not get the same, we will publish it. They seems to be close friends.”
Sue: “If we get the nude photo, I can talk to Nikki. Also Tuesday.”
Karl: “Good.”

Lena: “Then we only have Adam left.”
Bobby: “Yes, he is the tricky on.”
Karl: “Not necessarily. The bra picture is good. And else we hopefully have a lot of good stuff from the others we can use. Bobby let’s take him together.”
Bobby: “Yes, let’s do that. Either later Tuesday or Wednesday.”
Karl: “Agree.”

Bobby: “Also remember that our goal is to get good material to convince them to play. Not to play with them! So keep focused, we have a once in a lifetime opportunity here. We don’t want to ruin it!”
They all agree on that.
Lena: “Karl and Bobby. If you succeed with Adam, why don’t you have him arrange a new game with the others soon?”
Sue: “That is an excellent idea. Then we can soon test our material, and not wait for them to maybe play again.”

Bobby: “Now I have made a copy for each of you with the material. Go home and prepare for the next couple of days. And keeps us all posted about the progress.”
They then leave Bobby, to prepare for the next days.

Sue and Lena are meeting outside Jenny’s school the next day. They have brought their bikes, as they hope that Jenny is either on bike or on foot. They have to follow her home, as they have no idea, on where she lives.
Lena: “There she is.”
Sue: “Let’s hope she is not with the bus or is pickup by someone in a car.”
They follow Jenny with a little distance, to make sure she does not suspect anything.
Jenny is going for her bike, says goodbye to her friends and rides off.
Sue and Lena are relieved, and they quickly follow her.
Jenny has no idea, she is followed. She rides her bike to her house, gets off and walks into the driveway.
Sue and Lena ride into the driveway and stop on either side of Jenny.
Jenny is surprised: “Who are you, what do you want?”
Lena: “We have something to show you. Is there any where private, we can show it?”
Jenny: “I don’t want to buy anything, sorry…”
Sue: “Oh you don’t understand. We have something about you… That we would like to show you…”
Jenny is confused: “Can’t you just show me here?”
Lena: “If you want – Okay.”
She finds here cellphone and starts the video where Jenny is stripping off her pants and panties, to show her ass.
Jenny is worried: “What?? How??? Nooooo….!!!”
Sue: “Should we go a more private place? Or do you still prefer to do it here?”
Jenny is convinced: “No no… let’s go inside, I am home alone for at least one hour… But please…. Why???”
Sue and Lena do not answer, they just follow Jenny into the house and to her room.

Jenny: “Please what do you want? And how did you get the video?”
Sue: “Oh, we know about you game, we also know how you fucked that carrot.”
Jenny: “Nooo… please…”
Lena: “And we just came by to let you know that everyone at your school will see the video. Also the part where you are flashing you pussy.”
Jenny is panicking: “NOOOO!!! Please don’t do this! PLEASE!!”
Sue: “Okay calm down. Maybe we can come to an agreement.”
Jenny: “Please…”
Lena: “My brother loved this video, just too bad that you did not really showed you tits. But it was nice of you to walk home braless.”
They really try to scare Jenny, and it is working.
Jenny sacredly thinks: “They know everything. Even that I did not had a bra on, when I left. What do I do?”
Sue: “Now there are two options. Either you come with us and show her brother your naked body…”
Jenny: “NO NO NO!! Not that!!”
Lena: “Or you show us those tits right now.”
Jenny does not think, she just pulls off her shirt and shows her bra. Then she looks up at the two girls, moves her hands to her back to unclip the bra. Jenny lets it fall to the ground, and her tits are shown to the girls.
Sue is smiling at Lena, who quickly snaps a photo of Jenny and her tits with her phone.
Jenny quickly covers her tits with her hands and scream: “NNNNOOOO!!! Delete that – NOW!!”
She tries to get the phone with one hand, while covering her tits with the other.
Sue is stepping between them and holds Jenny’s arm: “Hold it right there. Step back and pose for us.”
She is calm and determined in her voice. So Jenny steps back and slowly lets her hands fall to her sides, she begs again: “Please… why???”
Lena snaps a few more photos: “Because my brother wants to see you. And you did not want to go to him.”
Jenny: “Please are we done now? And please don’t show those photos or video to anyone else… Please…”
Sue is getting bolder: “We are done in a moment, but because you tried to take the phone, we will give my friend here’s brother something extra. STRIP!”
Jenny: “NOOO!! I can’t…”
Lena cuts her off: “Then we cannot keep the video and photos for us self.”
Jenny considers her options for a moment, and then slowly starts to take off her shoes, then socks and finally her pants.
She then stand there in front of two completely strangers, only in her panties. Jenny lowers them too, steps out of them and look at the girls. She does not even try to beg anymore, she just want it done. She still believes and hopes that the photos are not shown to anyone else, then this girl’s brother, which she hopefully does not know – and never will get to know.
Lena takes a couple of photos of the naked girl: “Spread your legs a little.”
Jenny does so, showing her little slit with the sparse hair.
Lena takes the last couple of photos, checks her phone for the pictures, and signals to Sue.

Sue goes to the table and picks up some paper and a pen, then she walks to Jenny: “One last thing. Write your phone number and email…”
Jenny does not like it, but does as instructed, and hands the paper back to Sue.
Lena: “Now Jenny. We assume that you don’t want us to say anything about this to anyone – Correct?”
Jenny nods and whispers: “Yes…”
Lena: “Then we expect the same from you! Or else!”
Jenny nods again: “Yes.”
Sue and Lena then leave Jenny, to tell Bobby and Karl the good news. It has been far better, than they could have imagined. Jenny was so easy.
Old 10-18-2014, 08:09 AM   #24
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Now it begins!! It was worth the wait.
Old 10-20-2014, 02:22 PM   #25
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target

Quote:
Now it begins!! It was worth the wait.
Glad to hear, and more to come
Old 10-20-2014, 02:23 PM   #26
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Lena hurries to find Bobby, who has followed Mike and Elena home.
Bobby: “Good that Jenny cooperated so well.”
Lena: “She did so well, could not have asked for anything more.”
Bobby: “It seem that their mother is home, so we might have to wait a moment”
Lena: “Okay.”
They wait for around twenty minutes and are about to give up, as a woman is leaving the house: “Just need to go shopping for dinner. Be back soon!”
Bobby and Lena let the woman drive away in her car and then go to the main door to knock.
Mike opens the door: “Yes…”
Bobby: “Hey. Are you Mike and your sister is Elena?”
Mike: “Yes… Why?”
Lena: “Then we have something to show you both, can we come in?”
Mike looks at the two standing outside. He considers the situation for a moment and then steps aside: “Sure… ELENA – COME DOWN HERE PLEASE!”
Lena and Bobby step inside, and Mike closes the door behind them.
Elena is walking down the stairs: “Mike – What is wrong?”
Mike: “Nothing is wrong. They just want to show us something.” He points at Lena and Bobby.
Bobby tries to get them to go to the living room, by walking inside. And luckily they all follow him without questions. He then finds his cellphone: “Come close, it is a video on my phone that we want to show you.”
Mike and Elena goes to each side of Bobby, and he is starting the video.
The video shows the six friends in the clubhouse.
Mike and Elena look worrisome at each other.

Video: “Elena - Truth or dare?”
Video: “Dare.”
Video: “I dare you to - Put a hand into Mike's panties and touch his dick for one minute.”
Video: “Are you sure?”
Mike is the first to speak: “Please stop…”
He looks at Bobby: “…Where have you got this from?”
Bobby lets the video continue, and it shows Elena putting her hand into Mike’s pant and panties: “You don’t have to worry about, where we have the video from.”
The video ends, and both Mike and Elena looks terrified.
Lena: “We just wanted you to see this, before we send it to everyone at your school. We thought that would be most fair”
Mike and Elena looks even more terrified.
Elena: “NOOOO!!! Please don’t do that!!! Pleaseeeee…”
Bobby and Lena do as they have agreed. They start to walk toward the door.
Mike: “Please wait!! There must be something we can do?”
Elena: “We have some of our allowance, you can have them! Just delete the video! Please…. I beg you!!!”

Lena continues to walk away: “Money have no interest for us.”
Elena panics: “STOP! PLEASE! We will do anything! Please don’t show that video at our school.”
Mike: “YES!! We will do anything! Pleeeeeaasssseee…”
Bobby stops: “Anything?”
Mike and Elena looks at each other, both afraid what will happen. But both are clearly aware that they can’t have the video distributed at school. They both agree: “Yes…”
Bobby and Lena stop, turn around and go back to Mike and Elena.
Lena: “Okay. You have one change. You fail – we leave! Okay?”
They both agree again: “Yes…”
Bobby: “Go over there both of you. And Lena make yourself ready.”
Lena finds her phone and makes herself ready to record: “I am ready!”
Mike and Elena slowly walk to the place, where Bobby points. They stand next to each other, both looking into the ground.
Bobby: “Take off your shoes and socks. Throw them over here.”
Mike and Elena look at each other and slowly bends over, to do as instructed. A moment later they throw four shoes and four socks to Bobby.
Bobby: “Elena take off Mike’s shirt.”
Elena opens her eyes widely, looking at Bobby. However she is so frightened of the threats that she does as instructed.
Mike does not protest, and soon his naked chest is shown.
Bobby points at the socks and shows, then looking at Elena.
Elena gets the message, and throws the shirt to the cloth pile.
Bobby points at Elena: “Mike – Elena’s.”
Mike slowly pulls the top off Elena, showing her bra. He throws the top to Bobby.
Bobby points at Mike again, this time at his pants.
He does not need to say anything else, Elena has already kneelt in front of her brother, unzipping his pants. Soon after they too are in the pile.
Mike now only has his boxers, and to his fear his dick is growing. He tries to think of something else, however soon he is kneeling in front of his sister, pulling her pants off too. The sight of her panties, makes him rock-hard.
Elena and Mike stand in front of Bobby in just their underwear.
Bobby is looking at Lena, to check that she is getting it all.
She nods and Bobby continues: “Bra…”
Elena shakes her head: “Please…”
Bobby points at the door, and this gets Mike behind Elena.
He asks: “Can I?? We have to…”

Elena swallows and nods. Her bra is unclipped, and she lets it fall to the ground. Her tits with her fully erect nipples are shown for the first time ever to boys. Both to a completely stranger and her brother. And even worse, someone is recording it.
Bobby point at Mike’s boxers, and Elena slowly kneels down again, pulling them slowly to the ground. Mike’s erect dick is jumping out, and Elena gets to see her first ever dick. She is equally embarrassed as her brother.
Bobby does not even have to do anything this time. Mike already knows what he has to do. So he too pulls down a pair of panties, revealing his sister’s pussy for the first time.
Bobby looks down at the cloth pile in front of him. Then he looks at the two naked bodies in front of him. He thinks: “Wow she actually looks good. Too bad we can’t do anything more today.”
Lena has stopped the recording and joins Bobby at the clothes, she thinks: “It went well. And what a nice dick he has. I would so much like to touch it…”
Bobby: “One last thing. Please find a piece of paper and a pen. Write both your phone numbers and your email addresses on it.”
Elena and Mike look at each other, until Mike walks away. He returns with the paper and pen, and they each write down their phone number and email address.
Bobby collects the paper and he and Lena is about to leave.
Elena: “Wait… What are you going to do?”
Lena: “You will know. But if you want to make sure that none of the videos are reaching your school and friends, you make sure that no one gets to know about this.”
Mike just manages to answer, before they are gone: “Okay…”
Bobby and Lena just make it outside and a few yards away, when Mike and Elena’s mother turns around the corner.
Lena looks at Bobby: “That was close…”
Old 10-20-2014, 05:51 PM   #27
DannyDuck

I love the mafia like bullies. Can't wait for more !!!

This is awkward.

:/

Username: dannyduck
Password: takethis
DannyDuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2014, 07:43 AM   #28
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target

Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyDuck View Post
I love the mafia like bullies. Can't wait for more !!!
Yeah, you don't want to be their victims :P
Old 10-23-2014, 07:44 AM   #29
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target Chapter 12

Chapter 12

The next day Karl is waiting for Tom outside his and Jenny’s house. He is coming alone, as Jenny has classes late this day.
Karl: “Hey Tom, is it correct that you dick is so tiny?”
Tom blushes and tries to get Karl to shut up: “Please don’t say that? And where do you know me from?”
Karl: “Let’s get inside and talk… I have a video to show you…”
Tom is confused and angry: “You just insulted me, why should I let you inside?”
Karl plays the video, so Tom can hear the sound.
Video: “My dick… It is so small and hairless… That would be the worst secret for others to know about.”
Tom listen to his own voice and get silent at first, then goes close to Karl: “Stop it!”
Karl pause the Video: “Can we go inside now? Or should I play it again a more public place? Like your school tomorrow?”
Tom gets completely white in his head. He certainly does not want the last part: “Yes… Follow me…”
He goes to the door, unlocks it and let Karl follow him inside.
Karl: “Your room…”
Tom looks at Karl and understand, he leads the way to his room.
The both enter and Karl finds his phone again. Also this part is good.
Video: “Do you sperm?”
Video: “No… I do not…”
Tom: “Where do you have that from? Who of the others have recorded this? And why? Tell me!!”
Karl: “Tom, come down. Where I have this from, is not of your concern right now. All you have to focus on is, what I will do with it.”

Tom stops again and listen, he knows that Karl is right.
Karl: “Now all I want is to know if this is true – That you dick is small and hairless.”
Tom: “What do you mean?”
Karl: “Show me. If it is true, I will not let everyone in your school listen to the recording.”
Tom is considering his options. He can either show his little dick to this stranger. Or risk that his deepest secret is revealed to everyone.
Karl is getting impatient: “Thought so… You are lying? But that does not matter, everyone will believe it is true…”
Tom: “Okay okay… I will show you… Just don’t play that recording to anyone…”
He is unzipping his pants and pulls down both pants and panties in one pull.
Karl is staring at a tiny little boy’s penis, not a single hair to see and just a little development will not confuse it for one six year olds penis.
Tom is about to pull his clothes back up, as Karl is stopping him: “Wait!”
And before Tom can do anything, Karl has snapped a photo of the little penis with his phone.
Tom is approaching Karl: “HEY!!!”
Karl holds a finger just above the display on his phone: “Stay back, or I will send this!”
Tom stops and look at Karl.
Karl: “Better, now get it hard!”
Tom: “NO! No more games and no more photos!”
Karl: “Okay.” He pretends that he is about to send the photos: “Should we start by sending it to your sister Jenny?”
Tom gets worried: “NO! Please…”
Karl: “Okay, last change then… Get it hard!”
Tom looks down at his little dick: “Okay…”
He starts to stroke it slowly up and down with two fingers, and as it slowly grows he adds a finger more. A minute later it is fully erect at around three inches.
Tom is bright red in his face from embarrassment, and it does not help that Karl is taking a couple of photos.
Karl gets Tom to give him his email and phone number, before he leaves. On his way out of the door: “Remember, keep this a secret and I will too…”
Tom: “Deal…”

At the same time at Nikki’s place, Sue is waiting outside for Nikki, as she comes by.
Sue stops her: “Hey Nikki.”
Nikki: “Hi… Do I know you?”
Sue: “Nope. But I know you. Can we go inside?”
Nikki: “My parents are home, and I cannot bring guests until I have done my homework.”
Sue: “Too bad, anywhere else where we can be a little more private?”
Nikki considers it a moment: “We can go into the garage?”
Sue: “Okay.”
Nikki leads Sue to the garage, and they both enter.
Sue takes out her phone: “Look at this.”
Nikki looks at the phone and sees the nude photos from Yesterday of her friend Jenny. She is shocked: “Where… where did you get them? NO! Jenny have not given you those photos…”
Sue: “Partly correct. She let me take them of her.” She smiles.
Nikki is scared: “Why… do you show them to me?”
Sue: “Because you can help her.”
Nikki: “Help her?”
Sue: “Yes, you will do something for her, or else I will sent them to everyone she knows.”
Nikki: “No please!!! What do I have to do?”
Sue: “Let me take similar photos of you…”
Nikki: “No… I can’t… Noooo…”
Sue: “It is simple. I will leave the garage for two minutes. When I come back, you will be nude and I can take the photos. Or else… Many many people will enjoy Jenny’s naked body tomorrow.”
She leave the garage, before Nikki gets to say anything.
Nikki thinks: “No this is so wrong. And what if she just show both Jenny and my pictures to everyone? No, it would be so embarrassing if everyone knows how little I have developed. No… I cannot do it.”
She continues to think: “But what would Jenny have done? We will do anything for each other. She will be evenly devastated, if her pictures are shown… I have no choice than to do it. And I have to hurry…”
Nikki quickly strips off all her clothes and stand with her hands covering her pussy and tiny tits.

Sue returns just seconds after Nikki has stripped: “So I see that you have decided to help your friend?”
Nikki looks down into the ground: “Please… What will you do with the photos? How do I know that you will not just show both our photos?”
Sue: “Good question. You just have to trust me, when I say that I have no intention to publish your photos. Now remove those hands!”
Nikki look up at Sue, and slowly, very slowly, she remove her hands. Her hairless slit and lime size tits are visible for Sue.
Sue takes the photos she needs: “Now one last thing – Please give me your email and phone number.”
Nikki: “Why?”
Sue just gives her the look.
Nikki, afraid of the consequences of disobeying, gives Sue what she ask for.
Sue write down the information on her phone and walks around to leave. On her way out: “Thanks… And don’t tell anyone, if you want me to keep our secret.”
Nikki just stand there for a moment, before she hurries to get dressed again.
Old 10-23-2014, 04:29 PM   #30
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

What a great surprise after missing a few days I'm rewarded with two great stories. Excellent blackmail to get things going.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
blackmail, bullying, coming of age, humiliation, truth or dare