Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 10-24-2014, 10:18 PM   #91
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...

[So I guess this one hasn't been visited in forever... 2011 to be precise. Let's pick up where we left off.

Option 1 : Tara and Pam walk in naked into the room.

As I stare across the room, I see Tara and Pam making their way towards me. My own girl speaks up first.

"Sleep well?"
"uh... how long?"
"Only twenty or so minutes... we tied you up so you wouldn't escape. Are you ok?"

She looks at my crotch, where the device tortured me not too long ago. She seems a little bit concerned, turning to Tara.

"It drew blood..."
"Only slightly... it was a little bit too hard. Don't worry. It will heal."
"If there's one place you don't want to get a cut..." mused Pam.

They both look at me.

"You've been very cooperative so far."
"Thank you..." I reply.
"How did it feel?" Tara asked.
"How did what feel?"
"Fucking me..."

I remember the scene. I was dared to make her cum. I succeeded. I was inside her, then, I was inside Pam. We had sex.

"I... Wow. It was wow."
"So you liked?" Pam turned to me. "More than with me?"

I had been caught. I froze. Pam laughs.

"That's not fair, I know... so... what's next for you? More torture?"
"I don't mind more torture," I answer, "as long as it's not that dick-device or anything that draws blood..."

The girls seem to consider what they want to do next.

Option 1 : They decide I have been a good boy and release me.

Option 2 : They decide they want to keep having the upper hand on me, for the moment.
interesting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2014, 11:56 PM   #92
archie21
getDare Succubus

i just read all this and its a shame that people haven't always followed on from what was above but hey ho..... please would those following put their preferred option and be aware of who is asleep and who is awake after all they were in theory all naked now, Dan is sound asleep and crashed out.

Option 2:

Pam looks at Tara and then at me.
'I think my dear slutty husband we will keep the upper hand. Whilst you slept Tara and I had a very interesting conversation. I have long thought you had a fascination with her breasts and the way that you eagerly fucked me and then her was eye opening, so.... '

Tara interupted Pam 'So we have decided that you should have much more opportunity to enjoy us both but you have to earn it or Dan gets us instead.'

They stand beside each other and both put a hand on my cock and balls then slide the other hand into each others pussies.

'Now here is the rule for this little game we are about to play, Tara will explain' says Pam;

Tara leaned her breasts over my face, my cock hardening already; she spoke again, softly.
'Dan will be very bad tempered when he wakes and it will take both of us to calm him down and he will use both of us and make you watch, so this is the deal;

Option one: you cum first he gets to use us for a week and he will not be kind

Option two: we cum first you get to use us as and when you like for the next week.

If you don't put up a limits list, expect to be pushed on everything.

Last edited by archie21; 10-24-2014 at 11:59 PM. Reason: i doubled up on a few lines
archie21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2014, 08:47 PM   #93
interesting
getDare Succubus

Option 2 :we cum first you get to use us as and when you like for the next week.

"Hang on," I replied, "just so we're clear... if I pleasure you and I'm able to hold it in, I win a week's servitude? Not just an hour?"

The initial dare had Dan and myself taking over after the two were done, for about an hour. Tara was really extending the initial, and it really made me quite excited. Even Pam, my own girl, seemed to agree with Tara. In fact, before going further, I turned to my own partner.

"Are you sure you're okay with this?"
"Are you kidding?" she replied, almost surprised. "I give you a free pass with Tara and you're still hesitant!"

The girls both laughed at my uncertainty, but then Pam leaned into my ear.

"I think we've both wanted this... well, the three of us have wanted to do something like this for a long time."
"Ok... I just... thank you. I love you."
"I love you too, love machine!"

Tara untied my hands and allowed me to stretch. Pam laid on her back in the bed, spreading her legs. Tara whispered to my ear.

"So... you need to fuck your girl and make her come, but you can't come yourself... you hold it in."
"If I fail...?"
"Then we wake up Dan and get him involved..."

It was odd to me that, given what had previously transpired and their rocky relationship, Tara would bring Dan up in this context, but perhaps his attitude was one of the things that she actually enjoyed. I looked down at the inviting form of my girl, Pam. I had already been inside her once tonight, and I was being asked to do it again, to give her more and to hold it in. The pain on my sex had completely subsided.

As I lowered myself onto Pam, I saw Tara moving to her face, and gently locking lips with her. The sight of their kiss finished getting me up, and I went to work, mindful of holding back my own pleasure while giving Pam the best I could.

Option 1 : I manage to pleasure Pam without coming and proceed to do the same with Tara

Option 2 : I hold out for as long as I can but, in the end, it's not enough and I come inside Pam
Old 11-09-2014, 09:09 AM   #94
interesting
getDare Succubus

(Since no one answered and it's been two weeks, I might as well pick up the next step myself).

Quote:
Originally Posted by interesting View Post
Option 1 : I manage to pleasure Pam without coming and proceed to do the same with Tara
It was so difficult for me to hold it in as I pounded into my girlfriend's warm folds, feeling her moist flesh around my shaft, all the while watching Tara and her lock lips. Pam's breasts were bouncing under my repeated thrusts. My left hand reached her right breast, while Tara's hand reached for the other. The most wonderful sensation was building in my crotch, eager to spend itself, but I needed to win this one. There was no way I was allowing Tara's boyfriend to get in on this. I therefore paced myself as I went at it inside my girlfriend's sex.

Suddenly, Pam pushed Tara's face away and mouthed a powerful orgasm, and it was all I could do to slow down while not stopping entirely in order to keep it all in. I gritted my teeth but managed to make it.

"Fuck, boyfriend," Pam finally managed to say. "You're on fire today..."

I grinned with delight as I remained planted inside her, unmoving, recuperating. She pulled me down and kissed me. Then, Tara leaned in and kissed the both of us. My hips almost started to sway inside my girlfriend again, but she pushed me away.

"Well... you did fine so far," Tara told me. "But you still have one step to go for that week's servitude."

With that, eyeing me lustfully, she got on all fours, presenting her bum to me. I cast a quick look at Pam and she smiled. I steadied myself behind Tara, eager to plow into her under the watchful gaze of my girlfriend. I honestly didn't know if I could it as I pilfered into her love hole, and heard the most erotic moan I have ever witnessed.

Option 1 : Through sheer luck and determination, I manage to hold it in once more as I fuck Tara.

Option 2 : It's all too much for me and before I can get Tara to climax, I shoot my load inside her.

(Who's willing to pick this one up?)

Advertisements
Kink Talk