Old 01-20-2009, 05:16 AM   #31
New and Shy
getDare Sweetheart

Good job everybody. You didn't like where the story was going so you changed it within the context of the options. This is exactly how the thread is supposed to work. My point in going straight to the masturbation was to show how juvenile Dan was but, admittedly, it got away from me a little bit. Thanks for keeping the story going.
New and Shy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 05:38 AM   #32
New and Shy
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizard View Post
Option 1: The group makes Pam go out to Dan and Tara's car and fetch something from the glovebox.

Option 2: The group makes Pam refill all of their drinks giving each person a kiss as she delivers their beverage.
Since Pam had rolled the dice; she wasn't allowed to decide what she had to do. Therefore, the group decided to make Pam refill all of our drinks and deliver each one with a kiss.

Pam stood up and walked to each one of us and collected our glasses; her breasts swaying with each step and reaching closer to each of us as she leaned over for our glass. She left the room with 3 sets of eyes staring at her ass as she left for the kitchen.

When she returned, she first handed Dan his glass and gave him a kiss right on the lips. Dan was as stunned as I was. It wasn't an open-mouth, passionate kiss, but it was right on the lips and more than just a peck. Pam delivered my drink next. I knew I'd get a little more than Dan, and I did. She straddled me, leaned in and passionately gave me a deep, wet kiss. Her nipples gently brushed against my chest as she leaned into me. I didn't want to stop, but she got up and walked over to Tara. Dan and I quickly sat up and paid attention. Tara helped her out by standing up to meet her. Pam set the drink down on the table and put her hands on Tara's ears as they began to kiss. What a sight; my naked wife kissing Tara, who is naked from the waist down. The kiss was much more than what Dan received and not too much less than what I received. I was shocked at both of the girls' willingness; my mind ran wild as to what the rest of the evening had in store.

Everybody was now naked except for Tara. Damn, the one I really wanted to see, still had her blouse on. I'm not complaining because I got to see an incredible show thus far but I was still wanting more.

Option 1: Since Tara is the last remaining (the winner) we all have to be her slaves for the rest of the evening.

Option 2: We decide to remain as we are and begin a game of truth or dare.
Old 01-20-2009, 06:42 AM   #33
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...

Quote:
Originally Posted by New and Shy View Post
Option 2: We decide to remain as we are and begin a game of truth or dare.
The kisses had been the icing on an already delicious cake. But somehow, we decided the meal was not over. We wanted more.

As Pam sat next to me in all her naked glory, I could feel my heart beating. I wanted her badly, but taking her in front of our friends seemed out of the question, and leaving the room with her was again a good way to stop the fun. I was also lusting after Tara. I imagined Dan was lusting after Pam, which sent mixed feelings down my spine. I did not like Dan that much, but the notion of my wife being with another person was exciting - only in my mind it wasn't Dan, it was more Tara.

Tara spoke.

"All right, I say we play truth or dare. We'll start with a round of truths; since I'm the only one still wearing something, I get to ask each and everyone of you a single truth, then we hit it off around the room. Deal?"

Tara was enjoying the control. She clearly didn't get much from Dan usually. He was becoming submissive and that was something everyone could agree was a good thing. Nobody objected to Tara's recommandation, so she readied herself.

Option 1: She asks a truth of Dan.

Option 2: She asks a truth of Pam.

Option 3: She asks a truth of myself.
interesting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 09:36 PM   #34
Lizard
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by interesting View Post
Option 1: She asks a truth of Dan.

Option 2: She asks a truth of Pam.

Option 3: She asks a truth of myself.
Tara looked round the room meeting each of our eyes and saying, with out words, that soon some deep dark secret might be as exposed as our bodies. We all knew that we'd be asked something, but I certainly didn't want to go first. I wanted to hear how pointed her questions were going to be and how elaborate our answers needed to get in order to satisify the woman.

Tara's eyes finally settled on Dan, and given the tension that occasionally existed between them, I knew that this might get a bit wild.

With a cunning look, Tara asked: "Dan, have you ever helped another male to reach an orgasm, either by the use of your hands or your mouth?"

Option 1: Dan turns beet red, admits he has and explains the circumstances.

Option 2: Dan smiles and says no (we all know he's lying) and Tara selects either Pam or me for her next truth.
Lizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 05:27 AM   #35
New and Shy
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Option 1: Dan turns beet red, admits he has and explains the circumstances.

Option 2: Dan smiles and says no (we all know he's lying) and Tara selects either Pam or me for her next truth.
Dan smiles and says no (we all know he's lying) and Tara asks me for her next truth.

The nervousness of having to answer a truth without the option of a dare for escape had made me nervous and I had lost my erection; I wasn't completely limp but I was no longer throbbing. I wish we were doing dares; I wanted to see more action; I wanted to see Tara remove that shirt. I didn't really want to answer a truth but judging by Tara's question to Dan; I could handle it. I've never had homosexual experiences or tendancies if that was what she was looking for; except for the fact that I liked it when Pam played with my anus a little bit during sex.

Tara was really getting into this and she was now sitting indian-style on the floor. That gave such a wonderful view of her pussy that my erection came storming back. I was staring and I knew it, I couldn't stop. I just hoped I could concentrate long enough to hear and answer the question.

Tara looked at me and asked "What do you like most about my body?"

She was letting me off easy! Her and Pam had already developed their own theory on this earlier; this is how the game came about. I guess they just wanted confirmation (as if catching me staring down her blouse and having her remover her bra earlier wasn't enough confirmation). I can only figure that she was going to save the tough question for Pam.

I responded, "Usually your chest, but the way you're sitting right now; it's definately your pussy."

I think Pam and Tara were a little shocked at my blunt response. Tara turned red and actually changed positions so she wasn't spread open anymore. I felt bad that I had ruined a beautiful view; I was also nervous about Pam's response to hearing how I liked another woman's naked body.

Option 1: Tara asks Pam a little tougher question.

Option 2: Pam gets upset at hearing my response and tries to get even.

Dislikes: messy, scat, permanent, illegal, public
Old 01-21-2009, 07:33 AM   #36
interesting
getDare Succubus

Quote:
I think Pam and Tara were a little shocked at my blunt response. Tara turned red and actually changed positions so she wasn't spread open anymore. I felt bad that I had ruined a beautiful view; I was also nervous about Pam's response to hearing how I liked another woman's naked body.

Option 1: Tara asks Pam a little tougher question.
For a moment, Pam stared at me and I thought she was going to get angry, but she just shrugged it off. For a moment, I didn't know why. It made me curious. As Tara recovered from my answer, I turned to my wife.

"Are you okay, honey?"
"Of course, and you were right, from that angle..."

She didn't finish her thought. Tara was equally shocked at Pam's response. Then Tara's face turned into a smirk.

"Pam..."
"Yes, dear?"
"Have you ever fantasized about my husband or myself?"

Option 1: Pam blushes and says she has fantasized about Dan.

Option 2: Pam blushes and says she has fantasized about Tara.
Old 01-21-2009, 10:50 AM   #37
GoogleMaster
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Option 2: Pam blushes and says she has fantasized about Tara.
Dan ruffels himself like a peacock expecting to hear his name. Instead my wife blushes slightly and admits that she has recently been fantasizing about Tara. The two women lock eyes on each other and there seems to be a palpable sexual tension that develops. "Fantasize?" I say hardly able to keep my jaw from hitting the floor.

"Well, you know, when I start to fall asleep I sometime imagine Tara is laying next to me, playing with my hair. One time I dreampt that you were a Roman legionaire and you brought back a slave from fighting in Gaul. Tara was the slave woman and we got to touch her and have her any way we wanted. It was hot thinking about using her in any way..." She drifted off caught in her own story telling.

"That's hot!" states Dan, like a geeky teenager. I look at him and shake my head.

"Are you mad?" Pam asks half to me half to Tara.

"Wait, don't answer that" Tara says, "Pam your husband has already asked a truth from you, which means its his turn to ask me and Dan one before you can..."

Option 1: I ignore Tara and tell Pam I am not mad. I want her to go on.

Option 2: I say "Right", and give a deep hard truth to Tara.
GoogleMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 05:57 AM   #38
New and Shy
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoogleMaster View Post
Option 1: I ignore Tara and tell Pam I am not mad. I want her to go on.

Option 2: I say "Right", and give a deep hard truth to Tara.
I say "Right", and ask Tara, who is know eye-locked with Pam, "What was the last thing you fantasized about when masturbating?" Again, this seemed a little blunt for me but it seemed to be the way the game was going.

Tara tucked her hair behind her ears and said "Ok, welllllll, before you guys came over this evening, I was in the shower to get ready and I fantasized that everyone in this room was servicing me in one form or another."

Tara had left the details out but I'm not sure any of us could not have handled the details, including Pam. I felt like I was going to explode. My erection was actually starting to hurt.

There was an awkward silence due to some definite staring at certain body parts.

Option 1: Dan begins his round of questions.

Option 2: Tara says that she is still the winner and therefore in control of the game and wants to move on to some dares.

Last edited by New and Shy; 01-22-2009 at 03:24 PM.
Old 01-23-2009, 08:14 PM   #39
Lizard
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:

Option 1: Dan begins his round of questions.

Option 2: Tara says that she is still the winner and therefore in control of the game and wants to move on to some dares.

Dan broke the slience and said, "OK, my turn to ask the questions."

He then paused long enough to give me time to wonder just what he'd come up with; Dan was often unpredictable and tonight I wasn't sure how much he was affected by the wine we are all drinking. Just when I thought he'd paused too long, Dan started again.

"One question for all of you: if you could do anything with any one of the three others, with the other two watching, what would you do, and who would you do it with?"

Another pause, but before I was even being close to ready to answer the question Dan looked at me with the "your turn buddy" expression on his face.
Did I mention that I hate to go first?

I thought for a second or two longer and then gave my answer; not the one that I really wanted to give, but one that would certainly do.

"Well, " I started, "I'd ask Tara to stand up. Then I'd passionally kiss her while allowing my hands to wander inside her blouse. I'd spend my two minutes allowing my hands to caress her body."

Dan smiled, then looked at Tara.

Option 1: Tara answers and would do something with me

Option 2: Tara answers and would do something with Pam
Old 01-24-2009, 03:30 PM   #40
GoogleMaster
Distinguished Member

Quote:

Option 2: Tara answers and would do something with Pam
"I think I would rather do something with..." She blushed as her eyes darted at me. "I mean I like the idea of two men watching me, so I guess I would have to want to do somthing with Pam. I have always had a fantasy about having a woman go down on me. I imagined she would be soft and passionate. I think I would want to stand above her and have her lick me until I came. Not bad, hun?"

All dicks were hard.

Pam looked at Tara with a smile. "Yeah I would do that... but not yet. First I want to answer that truth."

Option 1: Pam confesses what she has always wanted to do to me.

OPtion 2: Pam confesses what she has always wanted to do to Dan.
GoogleMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 04:10 PM   #41
interesting
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoogleMaster View Post
Option 2: Pam confesses what she has always wanted to do to Dan.
"Since we're all being so open about it..."

Pam looked at me first, but then she turned to Dan. I was somewhat surprised, though not entirely.

"Dan, sometimes I'd like to spank you."

Dan stared at her, somewhat confused.

"Dan, I don't want to sound mean, but you deserve a good spanking. I'd lay you down over my knees and slap you until your butt turned bright red..."

The alcohol was really loosening her tongue. I knew what she meant. We all wanted Dan to get some form of retribution for what he sometimes put Tara through. Dan wasn't sure if he should feel aroused or if he should feel bad. For once in his life, he opted for the better option.

"I know, I can be a pain sometimes..."

The alcohol was loosening him up as well. I think he genuinely felt bad for his general attitude towards Tara, at least in this instance.

"Well, there's still time to change..."

Tara looked at him. She did love him. He managed to stare back and smile at her. I was happy for them but my mind was racing to something else I had heard. I wondered if I should impress upon it or come back to it later.

Option 1: I remind Pam that she just said she would lick Tara.

Option 2: It's my turn to ask questions to all three of them.
Old 01-27-2009, 06:08 AM   #42
New and Shy
getDare Sweetheart

[QUOTE=interesting;111442Option 1: I remind Pam that she just said she would lick Tara.

Option 2: It's my turn to ask questions to all three of them.[/QUOTE]

I reminded Pam that she just said she would lick Tara. Surprisingly, Pam seemed eager to do so as she began to stand up. Tara quickly stopped her though. "Wait a minute" said Tara. "Pam, not that I would not love it; let's just have a little fun here before we dive into that, no pun intended." Her reference to muff diving lightened the mood a little bit and ensured Pam that she still wanted it; making Pam feel more comfortable.

I wasn't sure what Tara had in mind. I didn't really care at this point. I was beginning to get a little frustrated. I had seen more of Dan than I ever cared to; I had seen my wife naked in front of other people, which wasn't all that bad, but I still had not got to see Tara's wonderful tits. Granted, I got to see her beautiful legs, ass and nicely maintained pussy, including a very nice spread view of it. But I was getting restless and if I wasn't going to get to see her completely nude, I at least wanted to see Pam eating her out.

Tara spoke and woke me out of my frustrating thoughts. All for the better, at this point if I had seen Pam and Tara going at it, I probably would have ended up jerking myself to orgasm and ruining the night anyways.

Tara's new idea was to do some dares, which, given our current clothing situation, or lack thereof, should be interesting. Plus, she was still technically the winner so we had to do what she said.

Option 1: Tara dares Dan to give Pam and her a ride on his back while he walked to every room in the house.

Option 2: Tara dares Pam to do 10 minutes of a workout video.

Old 01-27-2009, 05:46 PM   #43
Lizard
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
I
Option 1: Tara dares Dan to give Pam and her a ride on his back while he walked to every room in the house.

Option 2: Tara dares Pam to do 10 minutes of a workout video.

Tara's eyes said it all. The wheels in her head were spinning and where they'd stop I don't think anybody could have guessed.

"Mike," she started, and I thought "oh shit, not me first."

"Please go into the kitchen and get me a whisk or a wooden spoon." An easy request, but I knew it wasn't going to be that easy. I returned with a long handled wooden spoon and handed it to her.

"Thanks," she said to me, and then continued, after turning to look directly at Dan. "Honey, please get on all fours as you are going to be a horse. Pam and I are going to ride you bareback, and if you aren't moving fast enough one of us will just have to use this nice riding crop that Mike has fetched for me." She grinned and I think I could see that Pam was going to enjoy this too.

As Dan got down on all fours, and I took a seat on the sofa, Tara and Pam decided who would get the 'back seat' and thus be in charge of the accelerator. I'd have put money on Tara sitting in the rear and I was right.

The girls climbed aboard their steed, Tara gave him a smart smack with "the crop," and said "off you go, carry us to each of the rooms in this house and back again."

I guess he didn't get a move along fast enough as Tara smacked him again with the spoon. Dan is a good sized lad, but having both gals pearched on his back was almost too much for him. To his credit I only heard a couple of smacks while they were out of sight, so he must have performed well.

When they reached the living room again the girls hopped off and allowed Dan to stand up and stretch out. I could see the red spots on his ass where the spoon had landed, and from the looks of his manlyness, he had enjoyed giving the ride.

Tara passes the spoon to Pam and says, "OK honey, your turn to dish out a dare."

Option 1: Pam dares me to receive a randomly determined number of spankings on my ass.

Option 2: Pam dares Tara find her bra and put in on in place of her blouse.
Old 01-27-2009, 10:32 PM   #44
interesting
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Tara passes the spoon to Pam and says, "OK honey, your turn to dish out a dare."

Option 2: Pam dares Tara find her bra and put in on in place of her blouse.
Dan was absent-mindedly stroking himself, recovering from the piggyback ride he had just given both our girls. His mind was lost to his thoughts and that only seemed appropriate at the moment.

Pam and Tara, however, were really into it, giving each other timid looks that told a lot about how they currently felt. They both looked at me at the same time and giggled. Finally, Pam spoke.

"Okay, Tara, here's the deal. I know my man is... well... aching to see your breasts. I don't want to indulge him too much, but I do want to see them too. So here's the deal. Go get your bra. I'll tell you the rest when you return."

Tara didn't even hesitate. She was back in a moment with her bra in hand.

"Turning your back to us, you will remove your shirt and put on your bra."

Tara obliged. She turned away from us and pulled the shirt off. She was naked, albeit from the back. The curves on her ass were turning me on. I began to stroke my cock as well, but Pam motioned me to stop, so I did. Tara gracefully put on her bra, turning around to face us once it was on before snapping it into place.

I couldn't believe how far this game had taken us. Dan was back to paying attention to us now. The degree of involvement was getting ahead of us and I felt ready to burst at any time. I remembered what we had told Dan earlier on, but I didn't think he actually remembered. I was hoping he wouldn't.

Pam turned to Tara and smiled, then both girls turned towards us. Pam spoke.

"Okay, here's the deal boys. I know you're both into it as much as we are so... we thought we'd do something really special tonight, seeing as how we're all trusting each other now."

Tara continued.

"We want you two to be our slaves for the next hour or so... if you're game, we'll return the favor afterwards. What do you say, boys?"

Option 1: Dan and I agree to be their slaves for the moment.

Option 2: Dan and I disagree and we all decide to keep playing the game as is.
Old 01-29-2009, 06:11 AM   #45
New and Shy
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Option 1: Dan and I agree to be their slaves for the moment.

Option 2: Dan and I disagree and we all decide to keep playing the game as is.
I wasn't too crazy about being the girls' slave b/c I was afraid they'd have me and Dan do some stuff I just wasn't comfortable with. However; I was rock hard at the thought of having the girls be our slaves for an hour, especially the last hour so that we could make their hour worse (or better) than ours. Because I really enjoyed the game so far, I decided to let Dan decide. I was excited either way.

Dan stated that we would be the slaves for an hour and then the girls would be our slaves for an hour. However, we could not start yet. Dan pointed out that not everybody had performed a dare yet and we had to prove that everybody was willing to participate. Pam had served us drinks in the nude with a kiss, Dan gave piggy-back rides to the girls, and Tara had changed her bra in front of us, but Dan pointed out that I had not performed a dare yet.

I had no problem with this; we might as well start the next round on even ground.

Option 1: Tara gives me a dare since she came up with the other dares.

Option 2: Dan gives the dare since it was his idea but he doesn't care what I do and gives the right to give the dare to Pam.

Advertisements
Kink Talk