Old 01-17-2009, 10:49 AM   #16
New and Shy
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizard View Post
option 1) I make Pam take off her blouse

option 2) I make Tara take off her panties
I notice that Tara looks a little excited and seems to be really getting into this. Pam looks a little nervous as she is already the most exposed and not too far away from more exposure. Pam begins to take bigger drinks of her wine to help with her nervousness.

Truthfully, I want so bad to make Tara take off her panties. I want to see her bare ass and her pussy so bad. I wonder if she's shaved or trimmed or bare? However, if I choose her I'm afraid Pam will discover my crush on Tara. Therefore I tell Pam to take off her blouse.

Pam basically chugs the rest of her wine and sets her glass down. She remains sitting cross-legged so she is not too exposed and begins to unbutton her blouse. She finally finishes and lays her shirt on the floor. She is now naked from the waste down and wearing only her plain white bra.

Regardless of my interest in Tara, I am still excited to see my wife naked in front of our friends. Dan seems to be focused on Pam as well as though he's waiting for her to move and expose herself more. Tara seems to be enjoying the game as well alternating glances between me and checking Pam out.

Dan rolls next and decides to keep the same rules as I had.

Option 1: Dan rolls a 7

Option 2: Dan rolls a 12
New and Shy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 11:55 AM   #17
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...

Quote:
Originally Posted by New and Shy View Post
Dan rolls next and decides to keep the same rules as I had.

Option 1: Dan rolls a 7
No one is that lucky. Dan should have known better, but I suppose the gamble was worth it. Seeing as how he's only taken off his shirt so far, he's not too broken up about it.

He gets up, undoes his pants and takes them off without much ceremony. He smiles at his wife as he does so. She smiles back at him.

I turn to Pam; I lean in towards her. I'm still surprised that she is only wearing her bra now. She has already gulped another glass of wine. I want to tell her to slow down but I'm too caught up in the moment.

"This is exciting..."

She whispers in my ear. It sends shivers down my spine. Dan has finished taking off his pants, revealing dark boxers underneath. Even if it's not obvious at first, we notice a tent in his pants. This is definitely having the right effect on him. Suddenly, he stares back at me.

"What's really going on here?"

I freeze and I blush. I knew that Tara was staring at me. She was still remembering our little innuendo from earlier. I had to answer something but I was afraid of Dan's or even Pam's reaction if I told of my fancy for Tara.

Option 1: I admit to being a little kinky and wanting to try new things with them

Option 2: Pam intervenes, covering for me, claiming it was her call.
interesting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 06:55 AM   #18
Stripperman

Quote:
Originally Posted by interesting View Post

Option 1: I admit to being a little kinky and wanting to try new things with them

Option 2: Pam intervenes, covering for me, claiming it was her call.
Pam speaks up, Dan listens carefully, his hard on very obvious in his pants, Tara's nipples poking through her top shows she is very turned on.
She tells us how she and Tara discussed their sex lives and needed a plan to spice things up. Tara had told her she thought that I had a fancy for her boobs, and they developed a plan for Tara to make sure I got a good look, and they knew I would byte. The sign for me, says Pam, was Tara coming in without her bra, I knew the game was on. Pam gets up from the floor and kneels on her knees, she makes no effort now to hide her pussy, her legs are open enough for all to see her bare pussy, Pam shaves it every morning in the shower, what Tara and Dan don't know is that I am shaved too. Pam is excited, her clit is hard, her pussy wet, her face is flushed. Pam makes 2 proposals to us all.

Option 1) We end the game now

Option 2) We continue the game, till there is only 1 person left with clothing and the other 3 are naked. If you are naked and the game is still on you must perform whatever the others decide you should do.
Old 01-18-2009, 02:53 PM   #19
Lizard
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stripperman View Post
Option 1) We end the game now

Option 2) We continue the game, till there is only 1 person left with clothing and the other 3 are naked. If you are naked and the game is still on you must perform whatever the others decide you should do.
It was my turn, and there was no way in hell that I was going to call the game now. Dan seemed agreeable, and by virtue of Pam's speach, the girls were ready to go too. So, I announced that the game would continue.

We all moved to sit on the floor. Pam wearing only her bra, Tara a blouse and panties, while Dan and I had a shirt and underwear still on. Nearly even. We also agreed to one final change to how the dice would select who was removing the next item of clothing. Each of us was assigned a number (2, 3,4 or 5) with 1 and 6 being the roller. We'd progress in order rolling one dice; the person whose number came up would remove a piece of clothing.

I rolled the dice, knowing that the odds were 50-50 that I'd be taking something off, and the odds for the other three were far better. Again I was the lucky one; Tara's number came up.

Option 1: Tara decides to take her panties off before her roll.

Option 2: Tara decides to take her blouse off before her roll.
Lizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 03:32 PM   #20
interesting
getDare Succubus

Quote:
It was my turn, and there was no way in hell that I was going to call the game now. Dan seemed agreeable, and by virtue of Pam's speach, the girls were ready to go too. So, I announced that the game would continue.

We all moved to sit on the floor. Pam wearing only her bra, Tara a blouse and panties, while Dan and I had a shirt and underwear still on. Nearly even. We also agreed to one final change to how the dice would select who was removing the next item of clothing. Each of us was assigned a number (2, 3,4 or 5) with 1 and 6 being the roller. We'd progress in order rolling one dice; the person whose number came up would remove a piece of clothing.

I rolled the dice, knowing that the odds were 50-50 that I'd be taking something off, and the odds for the other three were far better. Again I was the lucky one; Tara's number came up.

Option 1: Tara decides to take her panties off before her roll.
We all were getting involved into this. It had been a long time since any of us had done anything so daring. So when Tara's number came up, she got up without hesitation and, possibly out of sympathy for Pam, she literally pulled down her panties in front of us, without any reservations about it. I saw she also kept everything nice and trimmed. She didn't go out of her way to expose herself but also did not hide anything.

I looked at Dan and he winked at me. Both our manhoods were pitching tents in our underwear by that time, and we were starting to get soaked. It was stimulating and embarassing at the same time. I knew all sorts of crazy ideas were forming in his mind as much as mine.

As Tara sat back down, she grinned at her husband. He hadn't always been kind to her, but she still liked him just the same. It was a good way for her to get back at him and he probably knew it, but since he was benefiting from it (seeing my own Pam in almost all her glory, he was tolerating it. He was probably getting more ideas than I was.

Tara picked up the dice. She stared at everyone, taking in the sights. Dan and I were both only in our underwear, our shirts and pants having gone the way of the floor already, As for Pam, she sported only her bra. Before rolling, Tara tilted her her sideways before speaking up.

"Maybe we can make it more interesting for everyone... since everyone is wearing only one item now..."

Option 1: Tara proposes that whoever is stripped first among us has to do something for the group.

Option 2: Tara proposes that we keep going until only one person has clothes on, and that person takes control over the other three.
Old 01-18-2009, 05:25 PM   #21
GoogleMaster
Distinguished Member

Quote:
option 2) I make Tara take off her panties
"Its only fair," I say with a not-so subtle smirk. I look at Tara and her soft animal print covering. "You take off your panties". She smiled back at me already knowing that I wanted to see her pussy.

"Ok" she says and loops her thumbs over the top of her panties. As her middle fingers dissapear from leopard cloth under by her thighs her hands slide to the middle of her legs. She is teasing me and everyone in the room. She slides the panties down, jut a bit, revealing where her pubic hair should start.

"Wait...can I make a deal?" Tara asks no one in particular. "I roll the dice again and make my deal a stronger one." She went on, "If I roll even I take off my panties like I already owe plus my top... If I roll odd I get to keep my panties on, but I make out with Pam for 1 minute in front of everyone."

The room was silent. I was the first to speak

Option 1: "Deal!" I hand her the dice.
OPtion 2: "No, you don't get off that easy... panties off!"

Last edited by GoogleMaster; 01-18-2009 at 05:28 PM.
GoogleMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 06:16 PM   #22
interesting
getDare Succubus

Damn! Both me and Googlemaster responded to the same entry!

Which one is canon?

You can visit my erotic stories website at:
interestinglifestories.weebly.com

This link can get you to all of my stories on this site as well:
Blog for my GD stories

Old 01-18-2009, 06:18 PM   #23
Hampers
Kiss Kiss FIRE!

Maybe it could become one of those "Choose your own adventure" stories...
Old 01-18-2009, 10:19 PM   #24
Lizard
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Damn! Both me and Googlemaster responded to the same entry!

Which one is canon?
I was wondering if this might happen! I'd be inclined to say that the one with the earlier timestamp (Interesting's I believe) wins, though I found it interesting that you had the similar ideas. For this one, why not just say this round there are four options:

Quote:
Option 1: Tara proposes that whoever is stripped first among us has to do something for the group.

Option 2: Tara proposes that we keep going until only one person has clothes on, and that person takes control over the other three.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoogleMaster View Post
Option 1: "Deal!" I hand her the dice.
OPtion 2: "No, you don't get off that easy... panties off!"
Old 01-19-2009, 05:22 AM   #25
New and Shy
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:

Tara proposed that whoever is stripped first among us has to do something for the group. We decided that whoever rolled the dice that made the person get naked would determine what the person would have to do.

Tara rolled the dice and my number came up; I feared I was beginning to run out of luck. The tent in my underwear really wasn't hiding much, especially with the wet spot now beginning to show. However, I chose the conservative route and removed my shirt. Tara, Pam and I were now all 1 piece away from complete nudity.

Dan's up next and he rolls the dice. Wouldn't you know it, my number came up again. I was hoping that if I had to do something in front of the group that I would be at the mercy of the women; not Dan. Rules were rules though so I stood up with my tent and removed my underwear. I think Tara liked the fact that I was shaved. Dan tried to look away but Tara and Pam seemed to be staring at my erection with the tip glistening from precum. Dan laughed like a teenager when he said I had to jerk it in front of everybody. My face immediately turns red. Quick to draw some of the attention off of me, I asked for a modification. "I don't have any lube so give me one roll; if it's even, I get some help from the women. If it's odd, I'll go till I cum."

Option 1: I roll an even and Pam quickly lends me a hand by giving me some of her juice as lube.

Option 2: I roll an odd and have to cum in front of everybody.
New and Shy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 03:48 PM   #26
wicked
getDare Sweetheart

I'm not liking those options =/
I should've came here earlier
wicked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 04:43 PM   #27
interesting
getDare Succubus

I don't like these options either. It gets too 'agressive' too fast.

You can visit my erotic stories website at:
interestinglifestories.weebly.com

This link can get you to all of my stories on this site as well:
Blog for my GD stories

Old 01-19-2009, 06:53 PM   #28
GoogleMaster
Distinguished Member

Quote:
I don't like these options either. It gets too 'agressive' too fast.

Quote:
Originally Posted by New and Shy View Post

Option 2: I roll an odd and have to cum in front of everybody.
I have an idea....
--------------------------------------------------

I am embarased yet excited to have my dick so exposed but I am surprised a little that Dan has chosen this dare for me. Even with my modification I hastily suggested I know that this task is now one I had relished. I look to my wife for guidance.

She notices my exasperation immediatly and seems to have concern herself. She knows, as well as I do, that I have an amazing ability to withold my orgasim in a tantric like trance. She also knows that once I cum I fall asleep and can't be roused for need of a little nap. I do not want Dan to be the only dick left in the game and Pam would hate to have this night end with me in a heap on the floor.

"You wish!" Pam states, refering to my modification request. "Dan, you naughty boy you! What makes you think you can make my man cum that easily. Shouldn't he have to work for it a little?" She ask. I sence that her quick thinking to cover for me just turned into a devilish desire.

Option 1: "You're right!" says Dan "He does not deserve such satisfaction... Let me give him something else instead"

Option 2: "Good idea!" Interjects Tara, her eyes lighting up. "He does need to work for his orgasim a little bit first... and I have just the idea"
GoogleMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 07:03 PM   #29
interesting
getDare Succubus

Thanks for recovering this, GoogleMaster, I like this twist better... Tantric trance, funny!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoogleMaster View Post
I am embarased yet excited to have my dick so exposed but I am surprised a little that Dan has chosen this dare for me. Even with my modification I hastily suggested I know that this task is now one I had relished. I look to my wife for guidance.

She notices my exasperation immediatly and seems to have concern herself. She knows, as well as I do, that I have an amazing ability to withold my orgasim in a tantric like trance. She also knows that once I cum I fall asleep and can't be roused for need of a little nap. I do not want Dan to be the only dick left in the game and Pam would hate to have this night end with me in a heap on the floor.

"You wish!" Pam states, refering to my modification request. "Dan, you naughty boy you! What makes you think you can make my man cum that easily. Shouldn't he have to work for it a little?" She ask. I sence that her quick thinking to cover for me just turned into a devilish desire.

Option 2: "Good idea!" Interjects Tara, her eyes lighting up. "He does need to work for his orgasim a little bit first... and I have just the idea"
Dan turns to Tara, a bit vexed, a bit concerned. He's never been that understanding of her but he can't really argue the point with her in front of us.

"Why do you want to see him jerk himself so bad?"

Her tone is both playful and accusatory. Dan becomes very defensive: he doesn't want his wife to think he might have homosexual tendencies. She looks at my exposed shaft, then back to her husband.

"I want to see yours too, honey. I want to compare."

Dan is really taken aback. He thought he had the situation in hand but now it's turning against him. He looks to me for support, but given what he wanted me to do and how intransigeant he was, I do nothing. Pam backs us up so Dan has no choice but to remove his own underwear and expose himself. Pam and Tara then ask us to stand side by side so they can compare our lengths.

Option 1: Dan is longer than me.

Option 2: I am longer than Dan.

Option 3: We are both relatively the same length.

Recommandation for whoever follows: don't just jump into sex, even if the characters are naked. Play around with the nudity first. Remember that all four characters have lost their bottoms now; Pam still has her bra on and Tara has nothing but a t-shirt.
Old 01-19-2009, 11:19 PM   #30
Lizard
getDare Sweetheart

Sidebar: Yes, nice recovery GoogleMaster; I too liked the save.

Quote:
Option 1: Dan is longer than me.

Option 2: I am longer than Dan.

Option 3: We are both relatively the same length.
Despite the fact that Dan has about an inch more in length compared to me, he finally realises that he has just removed his boxers without an unlucky roll of the dice. He starts to put his boxers back on, but is stopped in his tracks by Tara, and is unsuccessful in making a case that he should be allowed to put them back on.

"Sorry Dan," Tara starts, "but you took them off and now they must stay off. Your protest should have come before you were so quick to show yourself off in front of Pam."

Tara winked at Pam, she knew that they had us guys all ready to go, and that we'd likely do just about anything for them at this point. Dan was quieted by Tara's bit of rant, though I think she wasn't nearly as serious as she sounded, and Pam picked up the dice wanting to get the game back on track.

She rolled a 6, not such a bad number when playing a board game, but that was one of the 'wild' numbers that meant the roller. "Shit," she muttered, and with out as much as a second's pause she reached behind her, undid her bra, and with a bit of sexiness let it slide down her arms landing on the floor in front of her.

Dan seemed stunned, as he stared at my naked wife, and surprisingly it was Tara that reminded us that Pam was now to do something for us.

Option 1: The group makes Pam go out to Dan and Tara's car and fetch something from the glovebox.

Option 2: The group makes Pam refill all of their drinks giving each person a kiss as she delivers their beverage.

Advertisements
Kink Talk