Old 01-14-2010, 10:17 PM   #1
dominant19m

Default female anal dare

heres a dare i just came up with for gurls. i want you to start to finger your butthole untill it loosens up. then once it is loose, i want you to put something like a cellphone, marker, anything that will fit into a condom and push it in. i want you to walk around for as long as you can without letting anyone know whats going on. i want to here how it felt, how it turned out in the end, how loose you got ur back hole and if you liked it. PM me or aim me i dont care snowboardhotdude
dominant19m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 11:00 PM   #2
dominant19m

Default ?

i dont get it i saaw all kindsa crazy shit ppl were doing and everyoneloved it hah

y not mine?
Old 01-15-2010, 04:38 AM   #3
Ohhforf

...because it's plain?
Old 01-15-2010, 04:43 AM   #4
softeyes
Account Banned

..and badly/uninterestingly written?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
A vampire, it's like a walrus, but awesome.
I am NOT a fairy | I'm a kitty, yo |
softeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 04:51 AM   #5
Hg.
getDare Sweetheart

Possibly because some people have awkward time zones and it is quite likely that in the 43 minuites you waited no-one had checked.

Welcome to the site, below are a few suggestions on improvements, don't take them to heart or personally, they are not intended in a mean-spirited manner.

This is unisex, as both male and females posess a rectal passage. I understand that there is a large chance you are probably only interested in responses from females, as the thought of a man doing it could be quite disturbing at first, but please adress you dares correctly in future.

Also, this dare is highly unorigional, it brings foreward no new concepts and is vague enough for it to be claimed that it brings foreward no old concepts either, but a little while longer of lurking would probably remedy that.

Meaningless double posting and lack of grammar needs to be looked at a bit, and the reply function to the dare would be a better place for responses than AIM chat, as if the dare was good it may be kept being done for many months, filling up your inbox further. Also it doesn't allow anyone but you to read the messages, which others may benefit from.

One final, rather minor point is that the asking of in-depth questions in such a vague dare makes it seem that you are writing the dare for the responses, for your own pleasure in reading over them. This is against any rules but isn't very contributory and is not in the spirit of getdare.

I reserve the right to refuse to do any dare, and to subsequently update my limits from there
Up to hard limits is OK
..Not frequently active anymore
Hg. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 01:03 PM   #6
dominant19m

Default !

no thats nasrty i do not want to here about a dude doing it, and yes this is for my pleasure

this site is gay

peace out
Old 01-15-2010, 01:16 PM   #7
Star Shadows
Prodigy

Right I am going to agree with Hg, this is unorigional, badly written and purposeless to other getDare users...

Also ....
no thats nasrty i do not want to here about a dude doing it, and yes this is for my pleasure

this site is gay

peace out

That is about as mature as I have seen in a long time, just because people don't like the dare doesn't mean the site is gay and well what can I say I know I sure as hell wouldn't tell you how it went if I bothered with this dare especially knowing that.

Maybe there are better places for this dare.

Do not ask me for to be your slave, your mistress, or to give you truths or dares. You're wasting your time.

Informative threads:
Anonymous S/M advice service**PM ME**GET S/M ADVICE**

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Star Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 02:30 PM   #8
Hg.
getDare Sweetheart

Well, I guess every so often someone like this'll appear here.

My cardinal worry is his username 'Dominant19m'. It sounds like he may be part of or in the market for a dominant/submissive relationship, if so I hope that any subs would know well enough to steer clear of him, Doms that posses an interest solely in their own arosal and pleasure like him would always cause trouble. He lacks the literary skills and maturaty level to even be taken seriously I hope.

I think the following will be a good ending note:

this guy is gay

peace out

I reserve the right to refuse to do any dare, and to subsequently update my limits from there
Up to hard limits is OK
..Not frequently active anymore
Hg. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 04:58 PM   #9
Star Shadows
Prodigy

Once again I agree with yoh Hg. This sub wouldn't touch him with a 10 ft barge pole. And urge ethers to do the same.

Good buy tgread that iritates me hopefully I shan't see you again soon

Do not ask me for to be your slave, your mistress, or to give you truths or dares. You're wasting your time.

Informative threads:
Anonymous S/M advice service**PM ME**GET S/M ADVICE**

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Star Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 05:35 PM   #10
Ohhforf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hg. View Post
this guy is gay
No he's not, you straighties can keep him! D:

Otherwise I agree 100%.

Advertisements