Old 09-17-2014, 09:01 AM   #1
SissySlave93

Default Miss A's Training

Hi, this is the first time I've ever written a story like this. I thought I'd post what I've written so far, and then if people like it, I will continue it. I should say that the story will include (but doesn't as of the first post) the following elements: Feminization, Dom/Sub, Bondage/BDSM and Forced Bi. There will probably be more kinks added down the line but those are ones that will definitely be featured. I would really appreciate feedback too, I know my writing may not be the greatest, but hopefully you will enjoy regardless!

I nervously stared at the clock. Half past six. My heart was pounding and my stomach felt like it was going to jump up through my throat with nerves. I knew any second now there would be a knock at the door. 5 days ago I had posted an ad on Craigslist advertising myself in the T for F section as a wannabe sissy looking to be trained. With it, I had posted a faceless picture of my slim, shaven 5’7” body and my small 3” flaccid cock. I hadn’t really expected to get a response, as that section of the website was empty, but just the feeling of having a picture of me ‘out there’ was somewhat of a turn on. To my surprise I did get a few messages within hours of posting. However, they all seemed to be from men trying their chances at fucking my somewhat girly body. I was curious to try cock at some point, but I consider myself to be straight, and wanted to be guided by a dominant female who would maybe lead me on to the path of forced bi. I awoke the next morning to 1 new message in my inbox. Before opening it, I saw the name and my heart skipped a beat. Miss A. I was excited and quickly opened the message.

“Hello dear. I read your little ad on Craigslist, and I must say, I was VERY interested in what I saw. My normal clients are men who just want to feel a little emasculated, but you want to take it much further, and that is an exciting prospect for me. I think me and you could be exactly what we both need. If you are interested, get back to me as soon as is convenient for you, and I will tell you a little more about myself.

Miss A.”

I couldn’t believe my luck! This woman sounded perfect! I responded immediately with my interest and sat there for what felt like an eternity waiting for a reply. About 10 minutes after my reply, she got back to me expressing her gratitude for replying as quickly as I did, as well as some information about herself. She said she was 24 (6 years older than me), and had been in the dominatrix scene since she was 19. She was very successful with many repeat clients and even had her own dungeon in an undisclosed location. Needless to say, I was incredibly excited and quickly got back to her with some details about myself, my recent unemployment after the company I worked for went under, and how I would probably be moving back home with my parents soon due to lack of funds. I’m not sure why I told her this, but she felt like someone I could easily open up with. She got back to me with her sympathies and even made a remark saying that if I was a good “girl” I could live with her full time! I knew this was a joke, but the mere thought of it turned me one immediately. She asked when would be a good time for us to meet and if my flat was a suitable location. I really should have met with her in a public space, but she seemed to have some sort of spell on me that dulled my common sense and I suggested she come over in a few days. She agreed and I sent her my address. The last email from her was very brief and has stayed in my head constantly ever since.

“See you soon, my little toy.”

23/Sissy/UK

PM me 'FILTHY' and I'll spend 10 minutes cleaning the nearest toilet with my tongue.

Toys: Lovense Hush Buttplug, Inflatable Plug, 5" Jelly plug. Realistic dildo, squirting dildo. Collar & leash set, ring gag & bone gag/collar set. Ankle & Wrist cuffs. Nipple clamps.

KiK: SSY1993
SissySlave93 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to SissySlave93 for this post:
Old 09-17-2014, 09:09 AM   #2
foxknot69
getDare Devil

This sounds super promising! Can't wait for the next chapter.

PS I LOVE your profile pic

Remaining PM Tasks
Edges Before Orgasm: 0
Wedgie Time: 0 minutes
Ball Slaps: 0
Spanks: 0
Days of Denial: 0

foxknot69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2014, 11:26 AM   #3
SissySlave93

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxknot69 View Post
This sounds super promising! Can't wait for the next chapter.

PS I LOVE your profile pic
Thanks! I love yours too!

23/Sissy/UK

PM me 'FILTHY' and I'll spend 10 minutes cleaning the nearest toilet with my tongue.

Toys: Lovense Hush Buttplug, Inflatable Plug, 5" Jelly plug. Realistic dildo, squirting dildo. Collar & leash set, ring gag & bone gag/collar set. Ankle & Wrist cuffs. Nipple clamps.

Old 09-18-2014, 08:16 AM   #4
SissySlave93

Hey guys, this is the next part, nothing sexual yet, but there will be in the next update, I promise!

Three sharp knocks at the door pulled me out of my daydream. I approached the door and turned the handle. No turning back now. I pulled the door open, revealing the figure standing before me and gasped. I had never seen a woman more beautiful than the one before me. She was around 5 inches taller than me, although this was mainly due to the long spike heel on her black leather knee high boots. A short, tight, black miniskirt left little to the imagination, nor did the tight black corset she wore, giving her an hourglass figure and making her already large beasts even more desirable. Long, blonde hair fell down to the small of her back, almost shimmering as if were a waterfall. And her face. Her beautifully rounded face was well complimented by her long eyelashes, dusky eyeshadow, and deep red lipstick on her plump lips. She was easily the most beautiful woman I had ever met, and I was jealous. I realised I had been staring without word for too long when she giggled, a tinkling laughter that managed to make me even more attracted to her and said "Well, are you going to let me in or check me out in the doorway more? It's rude to keep a lady waiting, you know!" I immediately snapped out of my stupor and apologised multiple times as I stepped aside to let her in. She walked past me and then turned to look at me with a small smile on her face. “My, there’s even more potential with you than I thought!” she exclaimed, running a long, painted red fingernail softly along my cheek. “Me and you will have LOTS of fun” she said, more of a statement than an exclamation. I was rock solid by this point, and she noticed with a smirk. Even when smirking, she was undeniably gorgeous. If a god existed, she was definitely one of his angels. She raised a large bottle of red wine. “I brought this, what do you say I make myself comfortable and you pour us a couple of glasses?”. I took the wine glass and quickly made my way to the kitchen as she sat down on one of my sofas, watching me as I popped the cork and poured it out into 2 wine glasses. I gave her one glass and went to sit next to her, but she snapped her fingers and pointed to the floor, and I knew immediately what to do, sinking to my knees before her.

23/Sissy/UK

Old 09-19-2014, 09:15 AM   #5
SissySlave93

She smiled as she looked down at me, both of us knowing I would I would always be considered far below her. I went to take a sip of the wine when she stopped me. "I didn't say you could use a glass, dear. Set it down by my boots." I did as she commanded and she giggled as she raised the heel of her closest boot and dipped it into the glass. She used the heel as a stirrer, the first from the bottom coming of her heel and mixing with the wine. She then removed the heel from the glass and offered it to me. "Suck it." she ordered. I didn't need telling twice. I leaned my head forward and took the heel into my mouth, licking it up and down as if it were a cock. She slowly withdrew the heel from my mouth and examined it. "Nice and clean, good boy." She then did the same with the other heel. The wine was now noticeably full of her boot dirt. "You may now drink your wine up, there's a good pet." I quickly picked up the glass and downed the drink, as she watched with a smirk. "Strip and lay down on your back with your eyes closed. Do not open them until I give you permission." I did as she asked and heard two soft thumps as she removed her boots with a soft sigh. She placed one socked mouth over my nose and mouth, and the other over my stiff member, softly massaging it, but not enough to allow me release. “Smell my scent, there’s a good boy” she said softly. I took a loud sniff, inhaling what must have been days of sweat. She increased the speed of her toes on my cock, quickly bringing me to a powerful orgasm all over her socked foot. I felt her foot leave my still twitching cock and run over the cum soaked areas of my flesh before leaving my body entirely. She raised the foot over my mouth slightly. “Open”, she commanded. I obeyed and felt the now cum soaked sock stuffed into my mouth before her foot resumed its place back over my mouth, sealing it in. “I hope you’re enjoying that, little slave” she said as I moaned my approval. She giggled and I started to get hard again. She grazed her bare toes over my cock. “Hmm, no more today, don’t want my pet to get greedy now.” She rested her bare foot on my chest and proceeded to tease my nipples with her toes, grabbing them and twisting them slightly. I was rock solid again at this point, but she didn’t acknowledge it. After a while of this, she removed her feet from my body and said “Open your eyes, dear.” I opened my eyes and looked up at her perfect face smiling back at me. “Now sit up” she commanded. I tried to sit up and found that I couldn’t! I tried to move any part of my body, with no success and looked at her, unable to communicate with her cum soaked sock still in my mouth. She giggled. “Unable to move, slave? Good, that will make the next part much easier.” She stood up and walked to the door of my flat. “Back in a few minutes, slave, don’t feel the need to get up!” She laughed as she opened my front door and walked off, the sound of her boots growing more distant. This woman had me in a position where she could do whatever she wanted, and I couldn’t object. I was simultaneously terrified and aroused. I wasn’t sure how long passed, it couldn’t have been more than 5 minutes, but it felt like an eternity. Miss A came back into sight with a large black bag which she dropped by my feet. “Let’s get started.” she said with an evil smile that contrasted her heavenly face.

23/Sissy/UK

Old 09-19-2014, 09:53 AM   #6
redhusky17
getDare Devil

Nice story. I wonder whats in that black bag
Dislike: public, , staying up,fart
Limits :permanent, blood,scat, illegal
wags tail
[COLOR="Magenta"]I'm a puppy who needs to be housebroken, please train
PM Dares
redhusky17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2014, 09:54 AM   #7
Dirty_Slut
Distinguished Member

i love it so far! keep it up
Dislikes: family, illegal, black mail
MY PM DARES-
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=72492
KIK me: AmyyyGirlyyy
I WISH I WAS TAYLOR SWIFT
Dirty_Slut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2014, 11:31 AM   #8
SissySlave93

Thanks guys! There's all sorts of treats in the black bag, and that's just scratching the surface of what's to come!

23/Sissy/UK

Old 09-19-2014, 01:15 PM   #9
redhusky17
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by SissySlave93 View Post
Thanks guys! There's all sorts of treats in the black bag, and that's just scratching the surface of what's to come!
now i wonder what is it
well reading a lot of stories on FA , i might know what it it
wags tail
PM Dares
Old 09-24-2014, 02:00 PM   #10
SissySlave93

I'll be adding the next part at some point this week! I've been quite busy :P

23/Sissy/UK

Old 09-27-2014, 04:55 PM   #11
SissySlave93

I did actually plan to have more written than this, but it hasn't happened unfortunately. Hopefully this is enough for now!

I was terrified and tried with all my might to get up, but I couldn’t move an inch. It was as if she read my mind when she said “Try all you like, you won’t be able to move for at least a few hours. And by then, you’re training will be underway. Are you excited?” I couldn’t even make a noise to express how I wasn’t excited, but was extremely scared of what this woman was going to do to me. “Oh, of course you’re excited, this is what you wanted, right? Somebody to train you and turn you into the little sissy girl you’ve always dreamed of? Well don’t worry dear, you’ll be my obedient slut before you know it!” With that, she whipped out a small steel chastity device from the black bag. “Do you know what this is?” She asked, as she pushed my balls through the ring. It will stop you from touching that little clitty of yours without my permission. Not that you’ll ever get it. You can get all your pleasure from that rear pussy of yours!” She pushed my dick into the cage itself and snapped it shut, the click of the padlock sealing my fate. I didn’t even see a key in sight, and I knew that wherever it was, it wasn’t here. Miss A rummaged through the bag again and this time pulled out a large tub. She removed the lid and began spreading the contents around my face and body, paying special attention to my armpits and legs. My entire front body was covered by this cream-like stuff and I knew it was some sort of hair remover, the chemical smell was a dead giveaway. She went back to the bag and started removing the entire contents, all out of my field of view, before standing back up with a wicked smile on her face. “Let’s get that stuff off you and see how you look!” she said, as she picked up my slim body with remarkable ease and carried me to my bathroom. She set me down in the bath and used the shower to wash the cream off. I couldn’t see how different my body looked without hair, but I could feel the goosebumps from the cold water which made my body feel even more sensitive. She then flipped me over and applied the hair remover to the back half of my body before walking off and returning some time later to wash it off. “There we go, now you’re looking a bit more girly!” she giggled. My di- I mean, my clitty was as hard as it could get in its steel confines and was desperately trying to break free. Despite this terrifying situation, my body betrayed me.

23/Sissy/UK

Old 09-28-2014, 02:58 AM   #12
redhusky17
getDare Devil

chastity ... so predictable
the hair removal cream was an interesting.
all sissy should have it removed and there cocks locked forever
wags tail
PM Dares
Old 09-28-2014, 09:09 AM   #13
Dirty_Slut
Distinguished Member

That was great! Keep it up
Dislikes: family, illegal, black mail
MY PM DARES-
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=72492
KIK me: AmyyyGirlyyy
I WISH I WAS TAYLOR SWIFT
Dirty_Slut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2014, 08:54 AM   #14
SissySlave93

Hopefully I'm not lingering on the transformation bit too much, I just want to be as in depth as possible!

She sprayed me with a very girly perfume that smelled like strawberries and then walked out of the bathroom, leaving me lying helpless in the tub. She returned with a small pink buttplug and a wide grin on her face. “You know exactly what this is, don’t you dear?”. She lifted my legs up over my head and entered a lubed finger semi-aggressively into my ass. She thrusted it in and out a few times, getting deeper, even slightly brushing my prostrate before she was satisfied.She then withdrew her finger and inserted the plug. It was considerably wider than her finger had been, but slightly shorter. However, it left me feeling filled. “Get used to that, sissy, you’ll be plugged at all times unless it’s being fucked. We’ll start with a small one for now and work our way up to some of the more monster sized ones” she said, as she began rolling some white stockings up to just above the knees of my hairless legs. The feeling of the material on my bare legs was amazing, and I nearly came from the sensation, despite the cage around my “clitty”. She then pulled some red and black panties with little black hearts on up and over the cage and patted them as they came to rest on my groin. She turned away to pick up a matching bra and strapped it around my chest, giving each of my nipples a small twist. “Your titties haven’t come in yet, but keep being a good girl, and we’ll get you some breast forms”. Breast forms! This woman has thought of everything! I was enjoying myself, but I she couldn’t really be taking this as far as she was saying, surely? My thoughts were interrupted as she raised my arms up and above me, lifting my body up and out of the bath. She grabbed some cuffs and cuffed my wrists around the steel shower curtain pole above the tub, my toes just about grazing the bathroom floor. I could now see all of the other items she had brought into the bathroom with her and mentally gulped.

23/Sissy/UK

Old 10-05-2014, 12:37 PM   #15
DesiSlave

Waiting for what happened next.

Master/Mistresses looking for an obedient slave can try me.

Likes: Obey master/mistress, slave game, dare game, discover new things.
Dislikes: Pain, cross dress.
Limits: Scat, Puke, Blood, Illegal, Family/Friends.

========================================
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=210580
DesiSlave is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to DesiSlave for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk