Old 03-01-2014, 07:56 PM   #151
Alexis Rune
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by jklivin View Post
I'm thankful you're not into human toilets, that would've killed the story. I do think you're underestimating your own talents and looking forward to your new update. As long as when you sober up your still against human toilets that is.
I agree, and this made me chuckle a bit. Thanks
Old 03-02-2014, 12:16 AM   #152
SlutBrain
getDare Sweetheart

Well to each his own.
Being a human toilet is one of my biggest fantasies
Old 03-02-2014, 11:15 AM   #153
FLCL

Good afternoon friends,

Sorry for the drunken post last night. But I am here fulfilling my drunken promise. If this chapter leaves you wanting, don't worry, I want to post one more chapter today. I would've waited and posted this as part of a longer chapter, but this felt like a good point to take a short break. I prefer posting it now rather than waiting because it keeps me from going back and obsessing over it later.

Chapter 28

After a long pause, I blurted, "Well?"

"I'm thinking of something," replied Dakota. "Geez. Don't be so impatient."

Dakota's eyes darted around the room sheepishly, contemplating whether or not she should actually do what she was about to do. "Okay, don't judge me," she said, looking at everyone but me. "I really need this right now."

Dakota took off her shorts and threw them to the side of the room. Sarah asked Dakota what she was doing, but Dakota didn't answer right away. Instead she removed her red lace thong and pressed it into my chest. "Put these on," she told me.

Dakota turned to Sarah, "Pat's gonna... eat me out." Sarah, Rachel, and Brittany burst into laughter. Sarah chided Dakota with a grin on her face, "You dirty little slut."

"I know, I know," Dakota said, clearly embarrassed. "It's just that... thinking about how long it's going to be until I meet someone at college... I mean, after seeing Marie's super-orgasm... I just need this right now."

I caught Dakota's attention out of the corner of her eye. She turned to me and said, "Are you going to put those on or what?"

There I stood with Dakota's thong still held against my chest. I was hard with the thought of my head between her thighs, listening to her explain how she needed me to give her an orgasm. "Uh, yeah," I answered.

I took the thong between my fingers and stepped into it. It felt bizarre to pull such a tiny piece of fabric up my legs; even more bizarre once I had it pulled all the way up. Dakota's panties were now wedged up my ass. The top half of erect penis stuck up out of the red lace. Brittany commented, "I really wish you would let us take some more pictures Pat." I answered, "Not going to happen."

Dakota must have noticed Lindsay's quietude because she asked her, "You don't mind, do you Lins?"

"No," Lindsay replied staring me in the eyes, "I want to watch."

Somethng about the way she said it and the way she was looking at me sent a chill down my back. Suddenly, even after having been naked for as long as I had, I felt exposed and vulnerable. My hands involuntarily drifted in front of my erect penis.

"Great!" cheered Dakota before whipping off her shirt and throwing it on top of her shorts. Seeing her in only a bra reaching behind her back for the clasp was a beautiful sight. There's something about a bottomless girl that's just so sexy.

After a couple of seconds of fumbling with the clasp, Dakota walked over and turned her back to me. "Help me out here, will you?"

It took me a second to figure out how the clasp worked and even then I was having trouble opening it. Rachel laughed at me, "Ha, Pat doesn't know how to undo a bra." A few seconds later I had it open. I joked, "Nothing to it," and the girls laughed at me.

Dakota slouched down on the couch so that her bottom was at the edge of the seat. She kept her legs closed at first. I still remember how hot she looked lying naked on her back, looking up at me. She instructed me, "Kneel down in front of my knees; hands on the floor."

"Um... I don't really know what I'm doing," I admitted as I got into position.

Dakota opened her magnificent legs as she said, "Oooh, I get to break in a virgin tongue. That's exciting. Okay, come closer. Reach your hands under my knees and place them on top of my thighs. Yea, just like that. Now come in closer."

With my face in close, Dakota separated her labia with two fingers and pointed at her clit with her other hand.

"You need to play with this part with your tongue. Once we get going you'll be able to tell what works and what doesn't. Don't be afraid to get creative down there, slut."
Old 03-02-2014, 02:26 PM   #154
FLCL

Sorry guys, I won't be able to post another chapter today. The good news is that I have a pretty good plan for getting this story to the end, so there shouldn't be any more writer's block going forward.
Old 03-02-2014, 05:41 PM   #155
naked_lego
Distinguished Member

Wow! Great update! Looking forward to reading the next part

Photography, Body Writing/Art, Clothing Control, Edging, Denial, Diapers (wearing & wetting)
Pee Holding, Butt Plugs, Semi-Public, Nudity, Bondage, Ice, mild spankings

Limits:
Permanent, Most Pain, Social Suicide, Family, Illegal, Body Waste, curse words

Likes & Limits explained
naked_lego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 05:48 PM   #156
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Great setup looking forward to the climax.
jklivin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 01:59 PM   #157
askmeformykik

I sorda want him to become a slave. Using the blacmail against him. I love what youve done so far!
askmeformykik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 09:02 PM   #158
Shadowice
getDare Addict

Love what she had him do in the last one not sure how it took me a month to notice the newest chapter!

Curious to know about me? Visit my AMA
Ladies if you are feeling brave please try my Hell Tease
I love detailed reports
Shadowice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 11:20 PM   #159
crazyeight

Please don't leave this!
crazyeight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2015, 02:08 AM   #160
FLCL

It's been over a year since I've posted a new chapter. I'm sorry I let it go so long. When I first started writing this story I had a lot of ambition to see it through to the end. Then life crept up on me and it started to get harder and harder to find time to write.

I didn't want to leave it this way. I was always so disappointed when I found a story that I really loved and it was just left dangling without any resolution. I didn't want to do that to my readers and I had the story in my head. All I had to do was write it down. It turns out that's harder than I thought.

This story wasn't even supposed to be this long, but I kept coming up with new ideas and adding them to the story. Maybe if I had stuck to the original outline, I would have done a better job of getting it to a point were I could write "THE END" without feeling like I had cheated.

All of this to say, I still want to finish this story. I plan to write at least one new chapter on Friday. I wanted to know if anyone who had been reading along with this story before is still out there and give anyone that hasn't read this story a chance to get caught up before the new chapter comes out.

So please let me hear from you. Do you want to see this story brought to its resolution? Or am I wasting my time?

Thank you,
FLCL
Old 05-06-2015, 03:43 AM   #161
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Yay!

I loved the story. I'd love to see it continued.
Wordsmiff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2015, 07:13 AM   #162
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Without a doubt please !!
jklivin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2015, 12:14 PM   #163
CurvedDickSub
getDare Sweetheart

it would be a shame to not end it properly please continue

Limits: scat/diaper, social suicide & illegal.

PM dares
CurvedDickSub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2015, 03:14 PM   #164
Hound

I'd love for you to finish it, this is a wonderful story!

My Punishments.

My PM dares.PM me NUDE and I will be naked for as long as you tell me to be
Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2015, 05:53 PM   #165
frogman91234
getDare Sweetheart

Heck yeah I want to see the end! This was great!

Likes: Masturbation, Humiliation & nudity in private, Mild public, Ice, Anal, Light Pain, Orgasm Control, Outside
Maybe: Public, Pain
Limits: Family, Friends, Cum, Poo, Permanent, Blood, Piss, Toothpaste etc., Diapers,
frogman91234 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk