Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 04-23-2014, 12:30 AM   #1
leveret2

Location: United State, though would probably rather live in Europe, or best of all Israel
Heart Sexuality and Gender Identity Simulator

For those of you who are very very sure of your sexuality, especially if you are straight… you may not understand what it means that being ______ (gay, bi, trans, inter, whatever) is not a choice.

So here’s a little simulation dare of what that is like. Two dice are used (for the most part) to simulate probabilities (although some are more likely to be rolled here than they are in actuality).

So… try to have fun, and try to gain some perspective.

Note: If you feel that there is something wrong with this dare (that can be corrected), please PM me. I am limited in my knowledge, especially when it comes to non-binary gender. I am more than happy to accommodate your preferences!

Instructions: Read through the Identity Section first, parts 1-4. Set the slider values for each section (as explained in part 4) and then roll. Use common sense, if there are 11 options use 2 dice, if they have 6 options use 1 die.

IDENTITY

First--Birth:
You are born (Sexual Organs):
2- Intersex
3- Male
4- Female
5- Male
6- Female
7- Roll Again! (For statistical purposes)
8- Male
9- Female
10- Male
11- Female
12- Intersex

Second--Personality Development:
Your personality is:
(“Feminine” and “Masculine” follow stereotypes: “F” prefers clothing, pop music, shopping, cooking, decorating, cleanliness, romance [I’m really hating myself for perpetuating these stereotypes, but all for the cause!], etc. “M” prefers tools, cars, sports, potty humor, action, rock music, etc.)
2- Emo (10% F, 10% M, +)
3- Macho Man (100% M)
4- Geek (20% M, 60% F)
5- Athlete (65% M, 35% F)
6- Mostly F (75% F, 15% M)
7- Average (50% F, 50% M)
8- Mostly M (75% M, 15% F)
9- Hipster (65% F, 35% M)
10-Tomboy (20% F, 60% M)
11- Princess (100% F)
12- Clown (20% F, 20% M, +)
[+ will be used later]

Your gender is:
(This is more pure feeling of what your gender is, regardless of stereotypes. Obviously, gender is not binary, but I generally used gender binarism to allow for a better simulation)
2- Intergender
3- Female
4- Female
5- Male
6- Same as Sex
7- Same as Sex
8- Same as Sex
9- Male
10- Female
11- Male
12- Genderless

Disposition:
(This is not necessarily anything related to BDSM, although it may translate to that… this is how you act towards other people)
2- Isolation (0% Dom, 0% Sub), +
3- 100% Dom, 0% Sub
4- 90% Dom, 10% Sub
5- 75% Dom, 25% Sub
6- 65% Dom, 35% Sub
7- 50% Dom, 50% Sub
8- 35% Dom, 65% Sub
9- 25% Dom, 75% Sub
10- 10% Dom, 90% Sub
11- 0% Dom, 100% Sub
12- Extrovert (100% Dom, 100% Sub), +

Third--Maturity:
Sexuality (Sexual Attraction, with respect to your gender):
2- Pansexual (Attracted to anyone) 100% Hetero, 100% Homo, +
3- 0% Hetero, 100% Homo
4- 25% Hetero, 75% Homo
5- 20% Hetero, 80% Homo
6- 60% Hetero, 40% Homo
7- 80% Hetero, 20% Homo
8- 75% Hetero, 25% Homo
9- 40% Hetero, 60% Homo
10- 50% Hetero, 50% Homo
11- 100% Hetero, 0% Homo
12- Asexual (Attracted to no one) 0% Hetero, 0% Homo, +

Romance (Emotional/Romantic Attraction, with respect to your gender):
2- Panromantic (Attracted to anyone) 100% Hetero, 100% Homo, +
3- 0% Hetero, 100% Homo
4- 25% Hetero, 75% Homo
5- 20% Hetero, 80% Homo
6- 60% Hetero, 40% Homo
7- 80% Hetero, 20% Homo
8- 75% Hetero, 25% Homo
9- 40% Hetero, 60% Homo
10- 50% Hetero, 50% Homo
11- 100% Hetero, 0% Homo
12- Aromantic (Attracted to no one) 0% Hetero, 0% Homo, +

Sexuality (Overall willingness/desire to have sex):
1- 90%
2- 75%
3- 60%
4- 55%
5- 45%
6- 30%

Romance (Overall willingness/desire to have a romantic/emotional relationship):
1- 90%
2- 75%
3- 60%
4- 55%
5- 45%
6- 30%

Fourth--Societal Warp:
I decided that for the best simulation, I would allow for you to pick your own community: I would highly recommend picking the one you live in, to put yourself in the place of someone with your actual identity.

Alternatively, you may pick any type of Community: Repressive, Open, Sexually open but gender repressive, gender open but sexually repressive, etc.

Then, for each category, pick a “slider value”. The slider value is a sort of modifier, to add the warp that the society around us has on sexuality. The value of the modifier may only be from 0 to 25.

For each category, assign a slider value (and write it down) by judging how much your chosen community would have an effect on that category.
For example, if your community is relatively promiscuous, you may add 15% to the Sexuality (Willingness) Category [And don’t exceed 100% in that case!]
If your community is very homophobic, you might choose to slide 25% from homo to hetero for the Sexuality (Attraction) and Romance (Attraction) categories
If your community is very encouraging of individuality, you may choose to slide up to 15% towards 50% for F and M in the personality development category.

Any roll with a + is not affected by slider values. These are fringe groups that, while they feel pressure from outside groups, tend not to allow that to alter their identities.

Actual Sex and Gender are not slider values; they are what they are. You may, however, think about ways in which your community might affect how OPEN you are about those ideas.

Make sure, though, that you don’t adjust too much. The idea is to find an identity and then put yourself in the context of your community.

Which brings us to the final DARE:

Once you have set up the dare, and then rolled (be honest!), formulate your Identity, using the rolled values and modifiers. Figure out who you are, and then think about how you would act in your community.
And then, SHARE!

A post should (Generally) include, in a narrative format:

Community type
Sex
Sexuality and Romance
Summary of Societal Warp (What changes to your identity did your community have on you?)
What you would be like in your society

You should use a narrative format, not a bunch of numbers of what you rolled. I’ll give an example in the next post, but this will be much more informative to both you and to the people who read this.

Finally, I’d like to thank all of you for reading this, and sharing. It’s very long and very complicated, and it’s possible that this will be ignored. Even if you don’t share anything, or even do the dare, I encourage you to think about the randomness of Identity:

We don’t choose who we are.
It’s just a matter of fate.

Thank you for your time,
and Happy Living

P.S. I had originally intended to add in traditional 'dares' at the end that would match your Identity... but I decided it would be much more effective as a stand along. I might create a separate dare that uses the identity from this dare to affect another dare; I also welcome anyone else to do that same thing.

Likes: Teasing, pain, bondage, Light Feminization, Cum, Humiliation, Romantic walks in the rain, cuddling, and a good book (for reading, you dirty mind! )
Dislikes: Watersports, Public, People who talk trash on other people, snow
Limits: Scat, Illegal, Family, Permanent, +/- infinity (okay fine, technically that means limitless, but... Meh )

Last edited by leveret2; 04-23-2014 at 12:36 AM. Reason: Clarification
leveret2 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to leveret2 for this post:
Old 04-23-2014, 12:31 AM   #2
leveret2

Location: United State, though would probably rather live in Europe, or best of all Israel
Default My "Personal" Identity

My “Community” was my own: fairly open, but with certain expectations. My community is generally more “effeminate”, requires more accountability (dominance), tends to polarize romantic attraction to a single gender (you can be straight or gay, but bisexuality is much harder), tamps down sexuality a bit, and increases romantic attraction a bit.

My result was somewhat strange for me. It started off actually pretty close to my own identity: Full male identity, average, slightly effeminate, very dominant personality. That would likely translate into a guy who enjoys wearing stylish mens wear, and is pretty narcissistic, listening to very few viewpoints of anyone else.

My result for sexuality and romance was a little different: I was pretty straight and pretty much only going to go out with girls. However, the big surprise was when I got very unsexual and pretty unromantic. It actually, in the end, fits pretty well with my persona, all by accident. “I” might prefer girls, and keep a girlfriend for appearances, but otherwise don’t really care about dating or sex.

Generally, my community would view me with respectful contempt. I would be the guy who annoys everybody because he’s aloof. I wouldn't really notice it though; rather than feeling ostracized, I would feel like everything is in order.

So that’s just one example… share your own!

Likes: Teasing, pain, bondage, Light Feminization, Cum, Humiliation, Romantic walks in the rain, cuddling, and a good book (for reading, you dirty mind! )
Dislikes: Watersports, Public, People who talk trash on other people, snow
Limits: Scat, Illegal, Family, Permanent, +/- infinity (okay fine, technically that means limitless, but... Meh )
leveret2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk