Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 02-09-2014, 01:31 PM   #16
matcauthon

Great Dare! I love the tasks and the use of dice, I just find a bit unrealistic to do that many tasks everyday! I suggest to choose (roll a dice) one (or two) tasks from the ones you get
Selfbondage and crossdressing dares may fit in the list!
matcauthon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 06:30 PM   #17
233xleo9

Hi Everyone,

I got told to do this as punishment for not getting enough posts in my punishment thread

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=168999

I rolled 1 then 3 so got 9 days, then got 6 tasks

my tasks are:-

TN3 - Wardrobe Task: Everynight, before sleep, you will be your own wardrobe, by stuffing one piece of cloth you had used during the day inside your own ass (can b any piece of clothe you want, but must be fully stuffed and have to stay there until you wake up next morning)
TN24 - I Love Stuffed Clothes: Everyday, you have to stuff one piece of clothe inside your ass and let it there for at least 30 minutes, then take out and wear it for at least 1 hour straight. NOTE: IF DOUBLED it means two pieces of clothe on your ass (not at same time, please) for 30 minutes, and wear they for 2 hours after take they out.
TN3 - Wardrobe Task: Everynight, before sleep, you will be your own wardrobe, by stuffing one piece of cloth you had used during the day inside your own ass (can b any piece of clothe you want, but must be fully stuffed and have to stay there until you wake up next morning)
TN32 - Everytime you use the toilet, for any pourpouse, you have to keep the nipples (for girls) or balls (for men) clamped with the hardest clamp you have. You can only remove the clamps right before you leave the toilet.
TN4 - 3 Choices (choose one every day): choice 1 - You can only do laundry while naked; coice 2 - you can only eat breakfeast while naked; choice 3 - you have to get naked everytime you go to the toilet (public restrooms counts too). Choose what you want after wake up in the morning and use the rule for the whole day.
TN34 - The Big Choice: you will 1: flash your bum to a bus/train/etc or people in one public place or to five diferent cars from your window OR 2: you will masturbate to edge 5 times (without stop till you get the 5 edges) fully naked and gagged with your own panties or socks in front of a window in fully daylight display OR, 3: you will acidentaly "lose" your top (girls) or lower your bottom to the knees (boys) while inside a public pool (make it looks like an "acident"). You will have to do ONE of this Tasks only, and just for one single day (unless it gets doubled, then its two task each day for two days) BUT you cant choose what you will do: you will ask somebody else (a friend, or someone here) to choose what you will do.
As TN3 repeated, TN4 must be completed twice per day until TN34 completed twice.

Jokers not permitted.

BUT! I've been trying to do TN 3 and TN24 using my panties. So far I've failed on these two. So thats an extra day for me.

Plus a one day punishment?

Or come and punish me on my thread.

I'm gonna keep trying, will post back tomorrow if I still can't do it. I managed the others though.

I'd love to suck your cock and eat your cum.

Likes: Humiliation, bdsm, self bondage, messy, cum eating, crossdress, anal, torture, pain

Dislikes: Face pics

Limits: Full public nudity, Others,

PM Me DARES - I love dares
233xleo9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 05:25 PM   #18
MLPDRACO
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by 233xleo9 View Post
Hi Everyone,

BUT! I've been trying to do TN 3 and TN24 using my panties. So far I've failed on these two. So thats an extra day for me.

Plus a one day punishment?

Or come and punish me on my thread.

I'm gonna keep trying, will post back tomorrow if I still can't do it. I managed the others though.
You will tie those pieces of cloth around your cock instead of chose they on your ass AND, have to suck those for 20 minutes before wear they on, no whashing permited.

Is that allright now?

I dont dare minor ages. I dont do illegal stuff.
MLPDRACO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 07:17 AM   #19
karlcane
Distinguished Member

Default karl had to do again under Master's supervision

I had a 6 meaning I had to do the task 12 days.

then i got a 5 meaning 8 tasks to do everyday

i could used 3 jocker cards... My Master said if i use a card i must roll the dices again and then do the new task instead of the old one...

task 1-
---> master decided one day a sock the other day briefs and so on

task 2
TN2 - Nipple training Task: You have to clamp your nipples, while alone at home or elsewhere, at least 3 times each day, and leave the clamps on for at least 15 minutes. If you take they off sooner, you will have to do it again (restart the task all over for this day). Otherwise, its considered one task not done (then you come back here and ask people for punishment).
--> 5AM, 1PM and 7PM are the set time for that... if i cannot do the 1PM task due to work i had to do it at 8PM for 30 minutes... it happened 4 times

task 3

TN22 - Bladder Control Task: You will offer yourself as a pee slave to somebody you know and thrusth (in this case, you can use cellphone to do it) or here to somebody (open a thread, but instead of cellphone, you will exchange e-mails), and can only pee when she/he permits. You can ask permission to the your Master/Mistress to pee all the time, but remember not bore him/her much, or permissions will be "rare". If you pee whitou get the permission, you will have to drink it all. This task is permanent, works everyday, 24/7, untill the Daily Tasks are fully done. NOTE: if this task is doubled, you will need TWO Masters/Mistresses, and only be able to pee without drink it if have the permission of THEY BOTH. IF HOLLYDAY TASK gets applied here, you can pee whitout permission for one day, but have to tell the Master/Mistress that this day will be free for you in advance (at least 24 hours before your Hollyday starts).
--> Master allowed me to pee only once a day... just before going to bed ! a real long time...

taks 4
TN26 - Corner time: Everyday, spend 15 minutes fully naked and on your knees in the corner of a room, with a vib inside (and turned on) your ass and blindfolded. You are not able to cum, pee, talk, moan, etc, while enduring this. You need to spend 15 minutes, but since you are blindfolded and cant see the clock, you have to ""count" the time in your mind, and when you think 15 minutes already passed, you can take the blindfold out and check the clock. If less than 15 minutes passed, you are to spend the double of the remainder time (if only 8 minutes passed, then you will have to spend 15-8 = 7 * 2 = 14 minutes) sucking that vib that was on your ass whiout take it from your mouth until the timer gets to the end. If more than 15 minutes has been passed, you will give yourself 10 paddles spanks in each bum check (while still on the corner and with the vibe shoved in your ass and turnt on) for EVERY EXTRA MINUTE (rounding up) you spent above the 15 original minutes.
---> hard to do... i got some time more and some paddle spankings

task 5
TN6 - Have to spank you ass cheecks 100 times (for each check) with a ruler everyday untill the Daily Tasks are over. You choose when, how and where to do the spanks, but must be 100 spanks on each check EVERY ad EACH day.
--> Master prdered me to do that task every morning before going to work... a real challenge to work in the morning while your ass is so sore

task 6
TN15 - Need to perform 10 edges a day. At least 5 of they must be done in public places or in view of the public (your bedroom window, if its opened and you are fully naked is ok)
--> the 5 public ones had been performed in front of master and His friends

task 7
T36 - Clamping Session: everyday, you will get 20 clothespins and use they to clamp all over your body (you can do tights, ass, pussy/labia, tits, cock/balls and belly). After all they are in place, wiat 30 seconds and change one of position (take it off and clamp it in another place), then wiat 30 more seconds and move another one to a new position... and keep doing it until 1 hour is passed. Doubled task means 2 hours of time for play (two sessions of 1 hour each), but the 20 clamps and and 30 seconds wait remains as they are: these number wont double.
--> had been done before going to bed everyday 1 hour of clamps

task 8
TN18 - Spanking Bet Task: You are to make a "bet" with a friend (any kind of bet) where, if you loose, he/she will be able to spank your bare ass for 10 minutes non-stop with hands, a padle or a wooden spoon (let he/she choose 1). If you win the bet, you get nothing, though (but wont be spanked, for lucky). You have to make a bet (with the same or one diferent person) for each day.
---> I bet every days and lost 7 times

Sir thank You for that punishment tasks

karl
karlcane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 01:47 PM   #20
gay_Eire

11 days
5 Tasks
8 jokers

Decided to Block: 36 25 20 18

TN9, tn3, tn 25(blocked) tn8, tn 26, tn 24

Realiswed with the corner one after that ive no actual working vibrator, will dildo do or does someone need to give me something because of it?

31/m/gay
Please PM me wedgie and ill give myself a wedgie of your choice
pm me pictures of toys in your ass and i will fuck my ass for a half hour

Likes: poppers, Wedgies, anal, spankings, piss, humiliation, bodywriting , light to medium pain. feet, socks, raunch, cum, ice, q-tips, sounding, enema, toys

Limits: Family, friends, work, age play, illegal, hard pain, most scat, edging/denial/chastity ruined orgasms, crossdressing permanent,

Skype, kik and snapchat are all gay_eire
gay_Eire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2014, 10:00 PM   #21
allie_rose

This sounds great. I have 10 days with 7 tasks each day.

Likes: Slight chance of getting caught, bondage, orgasm control, humiliation

Toys: vibrator, dildo, household objects
allie_rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 05:11 AM   #22
karlcane
Distinguished Member

9 tasks (6+3) 9 days (3+6)

task 1- 5-6
TN32 - Everytime you use the toilet, for any pourpouse, you have to keep the balls clamped with the hardest clamp you have. You can only remove the clamps right before you leave the toilet.

a hard one as i hate clamps

task 2- 1-3
TN20 - Chastity Training: no cuming during the daily tasks whats or ever (no cuming untill all days are past). NOTE: If this task gets doubled, YOU WONT BE ABLE TO CUM AFTER THE DAYS OF DAILY TASKS ARE GONE TOO, having to wait 10 more days untill you are able to cum again.

task 3- 5-2
TN12 - Public Spanks: need to give 50 daily handspanks in each check on the bare butt everyday, but it must be done outside your home (a friend's home is ok, in the restroom is ok too, and in the backgarden of your own home is ok as well, but you CANT do it INSIDE YOUR HOME/HOUSE).

Master will do that

taks 4- 1-2
TN11 EGG Breaker - You will put one egg everyday inside your underwear and sit on it until it crack open (if you dont have underwear suitable for this, make inside one thight shorts, leather pants, etc, wharever can hold a egg on your butt). After that, give yourself a wedgie and (if using underwear or shorts) for 10 minutes, then you can clean yourself.

real good humliation

taks 5-1-5
TN19 - Naked Day: At least 3 hours (have to be 3 hours straight, non stop nudity, and cant be "while sleeping") of every day will be spent whit you fully naked. While naked, you cant close your windows of your home/room (all windows must be opened, but you can have the doors closed, sure... even the one of your bedroom) or turn lights off.

task 6- 4-6
TN17 - Little Whore Task: you will make the hapiness of your friends and;or strangers, ofering to at least 3 persons (it is mandatory that at least one must be oposite sex and at least one is same sex) to stick his/her fingers (how many they want) in your asshole, but you must say its only for 5 minutes. Ifg he/she says no, its ok, you can count as it done (after all, you had to OFFER, not force anybody). If he/she says yes... well, bend over and let your pants down. Hope you have lots of friends that now you are into dare things.

I'm sure master's friends will be pleased to do

task 7- 6-3
TN23 - Jump Jack Day: You have to do 60 jumps Jacks everyday, fully naked and: boys, with 10 clothespins on your balls/cock and 8 more in the arms (not armpits, but in the arms); You cna split the task to two sessions of 30 jumps (30 jumpjacks on morning, 30 on the night, for example) but cant split more than this. Once you start jumping, you cant stop untill get all jumps done, otherwise you will have to start again.

Master will check that

taks 8-2-3
TN21 - Making the World an Happier Place: You have to flash yourself at least 4 times everyday. You can pretend it happened by acident, though (like "my pants fell down without any reason", etc). Can be done outdoors or on your window, you choose (if its to be in chats/webcam, you have to tripple this task, and flash yourself 12 times, what means to 12 diferent people). 3-4 flash your asshole (guys);

taks 9- 6-4
TN5 - Ass Training: have to wear/hold/have one buttplug or similar (similar in size, like two pen markers, or six pencils) in the asshole for the (total time, distributed in several sessions you choose) 6 hours a day. Every hour spent outside house while using the buttplug or similar counts as 1.5 hours.

Thank you Sir
karlcane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 03:19 AM   #23
MLPDRACO
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by karlcane View Post
9 tasks (6+3) 9 days (3+6)

task 1- 5-6
TN32 - Everytime you use the toilet, for any pourpouse, you have to keep the balls clamped with the hardest clamp you have. You can only remove the clamps right before you leave the toilet.

a hard one as i hate clamps

task 2- 1-3
TN20 - Chastity Training: no cuming during the daily tasks whats or ever (no cuming untill all days are past). NOTE: If this task gets doubled, YOU WONT BE ABLE TO CUM AFTER THE DAYS OF DAILY TASKS ARE GONE TOO, having to wait 10 more days untill you are able to cum again.

task 3- 5-2
TN12 - Public Spanks: need to give 50 daily handspanks in each check on the bare butt everyday, but it must be done outside your home (a friend's home is ok, in the restroom is ok too, and in the backgarden of your own home is ok as well, but you CANT do it INSIDE YOUR HOME/HOUSE).

Master will do that

taks 4- 1-2
TN11 EGG Breaker - You will put one egg everyday inside your underwear and sit on it until it crack open (if you dont have underwear suitable for this, make inside one thight shorts, leather pants, etc, wharever can hold a egg on your butt). After that, give yourself a wedgie and (if using underwear or shorts) for 10 minutes, then you can clean yourself.

real good humliation

taks 5-1-5
TN19 - Naked Day: At least 3 hours (have to be 3 hours straight, non stop nudity, and cant be "while sleeping") of every day will be spent whit you fully naked. While naked, you cant close your windows of your home/room (all windows must be opened, but you can have the doors closed, sure... even the one of your bedroom) or turn lights off.

task 6- 4-6
TN17 - Little Whore Task: you will make the hapiness of your friends and;or strangers, ofering to at least 3 persons (it is mandatory that at least one must be oposite sex and at least one is same sex) to stick his/her fingers (how many they want) in your asshole, but you must say its only for 5 minutes. Ifg he/she says no, its ok, you can count as it done (after all, you had to OFFER, not force anybody). If he/she says yes... well, bend over and let your pants down. Hope you have lots of friends that now you are into dare things.

I'm sure master's friends will be pleased to do

task 7- 6-3
TN23 - Jump Jack Day: You have to do 60 jumps Jacks everyday, fully naked and: boys, with 10 clothespins on your balls/cock and 8 more in the arms (not armpits, but in the arms); You cna split the task to two sessions of 30 jumps (30 jumpjacks on morning, 30 on the night, for example) but cant split more than this. Once you start jumping, you cant stop untill get all jumps done, otherwise you will have to start again.

Master will check that

taks 8-2-3
TN21 - Making the World an Happier Place: You have to flash yourself at least 4 times everyday. You can pretend it happened by acident, though (like "my pants fell down without any reason", etc). Can be done outdoors or on your window, you choose (if its to be in chats/webcam, you have to tripple this task, and flash yourself 12 times, what means to 12 diferent people). 3-4 flash your asshole (guys);

taks 9- 6-4
TN5 - Ass Training: have to wear/hold/have one buttplug or similar (similar in size, like two pen markers, or six pencils) in the asshole for the (total time, distributed in several sessions you choose) 6 hours a day. Every hour spent outside house while using the buttplug or similar counts as 1.5 hours.

Thank you Sir
You really got addicted into this thread, Carl. Im considering make a new one with new tasks just for you.
Old 04-16-2014, 02:13 PM   #24
gagged4427

I need to be punished, I did not complete tasks two and five yesterday,, pm me punishments

My likes, Limits, & dislikes
My PM Dares
my kinktalk album
BREAK MY LIMITS

Permanent rules
I'm a giant slut who needs to be punished
And I like to get fucked by pigs
I WANT TO BE HUMILIATED
I fantasize about bestiality. I want to be fucked by a big horny dog[/CENTER]
gagged4427 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 02:49 PM   #25
revealingcyst

Send a message via AIM to revealingcyst

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLPDRACO View Post
TN25 - You have to put one wooden clothespin inside each tennis, wear those tennis and stay with they for at least 20 minutes everyday: you cant sit, lay down or be on your fours while waiting to remove the tennis (can only stand, squat or walk).
Could you clarify what a tennis is? All I know it as is a sport.

Feel free to PM/kik me

Likes: Bondage, costumes, dilemmas, mindgames, anal, pain, gags, humiliation, corner time, handwriting
Dislikes: Denial, typing lines, urine
Limits: scat, obvious public, sending IDable photos
Toys & Gear, Costumes, Underwear and PM dares
revealingcyst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2014, 02:47 AM   #26
MLPDRACO
getDare Sweetheart

tennis is a running shoe, used for confort, specially in sports. we call tennis here, i thought it was tennis on usa too (example, most of "nikes" are "tennis")

Sorry had soo much time to answer, I had not being logged often past month
Old 06-25-2014, 09:14 AM   #27
Mark93

I rolled 10 days, 7 tasks and 4 jollys

Tasks:
TN9
TN15
TN19
TN20
TN23
TN27
TN32

10 days quite long

Last edited by Mark93; 06-26-2014 at 06:38 PM.
Mark93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 06:48 PM   #28
Mark93

The first day I completely forgot TN15 ( Need to perform 10 edges a day. At least 5 of they must be done in public places or in view of the public (your bedroom window, if its opened and you are fully naked is ok) so please give me my punishment and if is not in my limits I'll do it
I am a slut who loves to be used.

I'm Miss Britt's (Animefreak0413) little girl

Mark93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2015, 05:51 AM   #29
bondi

Doubled TN2 and TN5 as I won't do the public edges or public spanking. If someone wants to change something else as punishment post here or PM me.

10 days
9 tasks
7 jokers (in easy mode, bad luck with my dice )

TN2 - Nipple training Task: You have to clamp your nipples, while alone at home or elsewhere, at least 6 times each day, and leave the clamps on for at least 30 minutes. If you take they off sooner, you will have to do it again (restart the task all over for this day). Otherwise, its considered one task not done (then you come back here and ask people for punishment).

TN24 - I Love Stuffed Clothes: Everyday, you have to stuff one piece of clothe inside your ass and let it there for at least 30 minutes, then take out and wear it for at least 1 hour straight. NOTE: IF DOUBLED it means two pieces of clothe on your ass (not at same time, please) for 30 minutes, and wear they for 2 hours after take they out.

TN5 - Ass Training: have to wear/hold/have one buttplug or similar (similar in size, like two pen markers, or six pencils) in the asshole for the (total time, distributed in several sessions you choose) 12 hours a day. Every hour spent outside house while using the buttplug or similar counts as 1.5 hours.

TN1 - You CANT USE underwear for the duration of the Daily Tasks. Also, at least two hours a day, the girls will need to wear skirts/shorts/short dress and, during the time, she she cant sit with closed or crossed legs. Similar, the boys will have to wear thigh jeans (bermuda/pants, etc) or expandables at least 2 hours a day and need to get the cock hard (under the clothes) at least once while in public dressed like this.

TN25 - You have to put one wooden clothespin inside each tennis, wear those tennis and stay with they for at least 20 minutes everyday: you cant sit, lay down or be on your fours while waiting to remove the tennis (can only stand, squat or walk).

TN26 - Corner time: Everyday, spend 15 minutes fully naked and on your knees in the corner of a room, with a vib inside (and turned on) your ass and blindfolded. You are not able to cum, pee, talk, moan, etc, while enduring this. You need to spend 15 minutes, but since you are blindfolded and cant see the clock, you have to ""count" the time in your mind, and when you think 15 minutes already passed, you can take the blindfold out and check the clock. If less than 15 minutes passed, you are to spend the double of the remainder time (if only 8 minutes passed, then you will have to spend 15-8 = 7 * 2 = 14 minutes) sucking that vib that was on your ass whiout take it from your mouth until the timer gets to the end. If more than 15 minutes has been passed, you will give yourself 10 paddles spanks in each bum check (while still on the corner and with the vibe shoved in your ass and turnt on) for EVERY EXTRA MINUTE (rounding up) you spent above the 15 original minutes.

TN13 - Hot New Spices Task: You have to eat at least two things (fruits count as one, so, 2 grapes are 2 "things") thats was inside your ass or pussy for at least 10 minutes before you eat... In the second day, it will be "3" things, in the third, 4, and so on. This is to be done daily. (NOTE: if DOUBLED, it will start with 4 things in first day and add 2 each new day, and you will have to keep doing it for the DOUBLE DAYS you have to do the Tasks, so, twice as many as the others tasks you have. Example, I have to do my tasks for 8 days, I will have to do this for 16...)

TN15 - Need to perform 10 edges a day. At least 5 of they must be done in public places or in view of the public (your bedroom window, if its opened and you are fully naked is ok)

31/M living by myself.

My toys

Last edited by bondi; 04-13-2015 at 07:15 AM.
bondi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2015, 02:24 AM   #30
AshtonFTM

For the days, I rolled a 2 and a 5, so 11 days.
For the tasks, I rolled a 2 and a 3, so 6 tasks.
I rolled two 4s, so 6 jokers.

While rolling for my tasks, I didn't block any and I used two jokers to skip. So for the next 11 days (starting tomorrow), I'll be doing:

TN2 - Nipple training Task: You have to clamp your nipples, while alone at home or elsewhere, at least 3 times each day, and leave the clamps on for at least 15 minutes. If you take they off sooner, you will have to do it again (restart the task all over for this day). Otherwise, its considered one task not done (then you come back here and ask people for punishment).

TN6 - Have to spank you ass cheecks 100 times (for each check) with a ruler everyday untill the Daily Tasks are over. You choose when, how and where to do the spanks, but must be 100 spanks on each check EVERY ad EACH day.

TN8 - Double Task: choose one (anyone) task you already have (if you have none yet, it will be the next you sort here) and DOUBLE IT: double the time, the quantity of spanks, the number of clamps, the number of times you have to do everyday (twice a day will be four times a day) etc...

TN32 - Everytime you use the toilet, for any pourpouse, you have to keep the nipples (for girls) or balls (for men) clamped with the hardest clamp you have. You can only remove the clamps right before you leave the toilet.

T36 - Clamping Session: everyday, you will get 20 clothespins and use they to clamp all over your body (you can do tights, ass, pussy/labia, tits, cock/balls and belly). After all they are in place, wiat 30 seconds and change one of position (take it off and clamp it in another place), then wiat 30 more seconds and move another one to a new position... and keep doing it until 1 hour is passed. Doubled task means 2 hours of time for play (two sessions of 1 hour each), but the 20 clamps and and 30 seconds wait remains as they are: these number wont double.

I will double TN32 so I will have two clamps (or pegs, in my case) on each nipple. I'll add these to my Rules ASAP and I'll write reports (hopefully daily, but I'm vert busy and the moment and may miss some days of reports - I'll catch up, though) on my tumblr (tagged with 'daily').

PUNISH ME

Looking for dares to complete by myself or with my Master! I love getting PM dares too. You can also send dares for me to my Master.

My Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Equipment
My PM Dares (please send some!)
My Rules
My Sex Map (updated Jan 2017)
My BDSM Test Results (updated Jan 2017)
My tumblr

For every PM I will tease myself with 100 strokes.

Last edited by AshtonFTM; 10-12-2015 at 02:51 AM.
AshtonFTM is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
daily, dice, tasks