Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 05-24-2017, 03:47 PM   #1
Mousecop

Male 19/male/master seeks 18-24/female/slave in US

19/male/master seeks 18-24/female/slave in US

Hello there!

I know male masters looking for female slaves don't get a ton of interest, but I'm willing to give it a shot if I have even a slight chance of getting what I'm looking for.

First off...

I'm young and I know it. You probably think it means I'm inexperienced and incapable of being a good master. I hope to prove you wrong.

In the spirit of honesty and sharing, here's a little about me:

I'm a 19 year old male who has been interested in the slave/master dynamic for some time now. Until recently, my age has prevented me from entering into this world but now that I'm a legal adult, I'm able to pursue what I've been wanting to have for a long time. I live in Northern/Central California where am making my way through college. I spend my time working on my car (my one true love) and doing schoolwork. I'm in good shape and I like to think I'm at least slightly above average looking (if not more ). I've had a few tastes of being a master over the last few years and what I've experienced has only made me want this more. I know this isn't a ton of information but there's something to be said about mystery. If there is any other information you'd like to know about me, feel free to ask anything.

And in the spirit of me controlling you, here's a little about you:

Hard Requirements:
You're in it for the long run, you want to be my slave for a long time (we're talking months at minimum) and you want to build a good, quality relationship with me. You're open to trying new things, you may have your own set of limits but stuff not on that list is open for exploration (I have limits too, so nothing too shady). You're a busty girl, your boobs are big enough that they're more than a handful and there's a chance that you're going to have lower back problems when you get older (what can I say, I love me some boobs). You have a nice body or would be willing to work towards that with help from me or on your own. You could be considered a little slutty and have some kinks that you want to explore in a more in-depth manner than you have in the past.

Soft Requirements (great if you meet the criteria, not the end of the world if you don't):

Butt stuff excites you (sexual stuff, not scat play) as does some mild public indecency. You also have a toy or two to play with or would be willing to get some. Ideally you also live in the wonderful state of California.

Now that we're through the "meat and 'taters" of this ad, on to the finer points. If you've gotten this far, great! If you meet my criteria, even better! Now I know what you thought when you saw that I want you to be from California. And you were right, obviously I wish they all could be California girls (props to you if you know where I stole that from). While that's true, I want you to be from California because I want this relationship to be something that can continue to grow for a long time. I'm still on the fence about whether or not I'd actually want to meet you some day but I'd like to know I wouldn't have to fly across the country to do so. If that scares you, good. I'm scared of that too, hence why I'm on the fence about it. Anywho, I'm a very flexible person and can bend to accommodate you're needs no matter what they are. I'd like to have fairly frequent communications with you but I understand that you have your own schedule. I promise to be a committed master that will keep you in check when needed and provide creative and exciting tasks for you. Obviously I'd love for you to send me photos and/or videos but that's by no means a requirement and even if you are ok with it, I'll make sure I've gained your trust before ever asking. I hope you'll consider my offer and I really believe that we will have an amazing time together.

Summary:

Male master seeking female slave in California

BOOBS!

Long term commitment

Flexible but strict master

I really hope we can make something great together, pm me if you're interested!

Advertisements
Kink Talk