Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 05-24-2017, 08:43 AM   #1
zeda72

Male 24/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location (chat slave)

24/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location (chat slave)

If your into 50 shades stuff, this just might be for you..

I'm looking for someone that will be devodet to me and I know that's hard. It's true that we do not know each other, but we can chat and get to know. All I want is trust, a good comunication and you. I know some people can be di**s, but believe me, what you share with me stays between us.

I'm willing to give you what you wish for, what gives you pleasure, your kinks that should be related to the movie 50 shades of Gray (so we're not talking about romance here) were taking about dominance, submission, bondage, obedience... pleasure.

I enjoy sexualy pleasuring others, by controling them and by knowing that they feel aroused. Let's say you like pain, even thou I'm not into it.. I would give you a task that will include your kinks, in this case pain. Here I expect you to tell me what you like, what makes you cum, what you dislike... so you can experiance 100%

There will be daily tasks depending on your likes and some simle rules that I will decide.
Like: You not allowed to touch yourself without my permission..

I'm not asking for photos or videos. I'd only prefer someone between 18 - 30 and a bonus for you if we have similar likes

The things you should be decent at:
- writing a decent report on a given task (at least 1000 characters)
- comunication, at least once every 2 days or more

Advertisements
Kink Talk