Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 07-27-2017, 04:29 PM   #1
Thatguy1212
Baby Member

Default The Jocks vs the Nerds

Hey guys this is my first post/story on here but I hope that you all like it. This is a fiction story but the people in it are real people. Quick note: the guys are all different ages but for the sake of the story I made them all 18.

Background

Jocks

Will- 18 year old very hot jock that always gets the girls. Big guy, tall, brown hair, muscular, hairy and cocky, also kind of a fuckboy. He has about an average sized dick.

Brandon-18 year old handsome guy with a nice smooth body. He has dark hair and a little bit of abs. He doesn't mind showing off a little. He also has the biggest dick of the jocks.

Logan- 18 year old with brown hair, nice smile and 6 pack abs but a little more slender. More shy than the other guys. He's big into fishing and more country things. Average size dick with a big head.

Nerds

Eric- 18 year old nerdy guy with average build and smooth body. Has been with girls before but not good with them. He's into band and music and gets picked on quite a bit. Average sized dick as well.

Colin- 18 year old guy with brown hair and average weight. He's a sub that likes to be controlled and told what to do during sex. Been with girls before as well. He also has a bigger size dick.

Andrew- 18 year old with dark brown hair and average build. Likes to hangout with friends and do normal guy stuff. He's been with girls before too. He has the biggest dick of the nerdy guys.

Let me know what you think of the guys and what you want to see with this story. I'll try to continue it soon!
Thatguy1212 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Thatguy1212 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk