https://www.dhresource.com/0x0/f2/al...EpfqY7E520.jpg 2 4.44%
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon....FL._SX355_.jpg 11 24.44%
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon....SR318,320_.jpg 16 35.56%
Voters: 45. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-12-2017, 11:12 AM   #1
lotusdriver81
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Thumbs up New chastity device

I'm looking to get a new chastity device but can't decide. So I thought I'd let everyone on here show their opinion.

Already have 1 but am looking for something more comfortable for longer term wear.

Make any comments/advice you want. I'm all ears.

Make any other suggestions aswell

https://dirtycode.io/ATYJV

Last edited by lotusdriver81; 05-12-2017 at 11:33 AM.
lotusdriver81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2017, 11:32 AM   #2
ChasteTeddyBear

well, we can narrow it down a bit. Couple questions to narrow the search down a bit.

1) Do you regularly pass through metal detectors?

2) What kind of wear will it get (24 hours at a time over multiple days, just a few minutes to an hour at a time, only at home, etc)

3) Are you pierced (frenulum, prince albert, apadravya) or planning to be?

4) What kind of budget are you working with?

5) Have you been in chastity before/ have prior experience?
ChasteTeddyBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2017, 11:38 AM   #3
lotusdriver81
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChasteTeddyBear View Post
well, we can narrow it down a bit. Couple questions to narrow the search down a bit.

1) Do you regularly pass through metal detectors?

Sometimes at work but not always. Not enough to discount metal devices

2) What kind of wear will it get (24 hours at a time over multiple days, just a few minutes to an hour at a time, only at home, etc)

Hoping to get longer wear longer than 24 hrs. Most I have done is 2 days

3) Are you pierced (frenulum, prince albert, apadravya) or planning to be?

Not pierced or planning to be any time soon

4) What kind of budget are you working with?

Not a massive budget under £50 I guess.

5) Have you been in chastity before/ have prior experience?
Only 2 days max at the moment.

Old 05-12-2017, 11:42 AM   #4
Matt:
getDare Cultist (Inner Circle)

I tried a metal one, but found it uncomfortable due to the weight, so prefer lighter ones not made of metal. But metal ones are easier to keep clean I think.

But I don't have much experience lol Don't wear one much.

Current Rule - I have to do all picture requests by females and I must show my full face

Sam, forever in my heart, I will always miss you <3
Matt: is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2017, 11:54 AM   #5
lotusdriver81
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

This is what I already have. Also easy to pull out of.

I'm not suggesting I buy the actual items in the poll, just to decide what kind.

Old 05-12-2017, 01:17 PM   #6
ChasteTeddyBear

Well, pulling out has a lot to do with the cage gap and the ring size. if the ring or gap is to big then you can pull out with relative ease. if its to tight you're looking at potential circulation problems. Most people fall into the 45mm area for their rings. A lot of people go for 50mm because of how foreign the feeling is of having something so snug is. But that leads to pulls outs and accidentally slipping out.

As for metal devices being easy to clean. They are, so long as the metal is stainless steel or of generally good quality like 316 or 316L. Hygienically speaking, it really comes down to how open the design is. The more enclosed the device is, the more moisture can get trapped. Makes for some serious funk and softens the tissue, which can lead to some pretty nasty abrasions. Which is why most people with more enclosed devices take them off for cleaning.

But if you're only going to go a day or two at a time, you should be fine with virtually any device. Just keep q-tips on hand. its super convenient to be able to dry inside the cage while out and about rather than getting a bit suck in there and ending up with a wet spot on the front of your pants, drawing attention to the unusually larger than normal bulge.
The following user says Thank You to ChasteTeddyBear for this post:
Old 05-12-2017, 01:22 PM   #7
lotusdriver81
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Thats some good advice. I am after going longer than a couple of days soon.

Old 05-12-2017, 01:23 PM   #8
lotusdriver81
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt: View Post
I tried a metal one, but found it uncomfortable due to the weight, so prefer lighter ones not made of metal. But metal ones are easier to keep clean I think.

But I don't have much experience lol Don't wear one much.
Don't speak too soon. Someone might decide you should wear one more regularly!

Old 05-12-2017, 01:35 PM   #9
ChasteTeddyBear

The metal ones are pretty easy to get use to anyway. It seems like a big difference the first few days. But after that, its hardly noticeable until you see or feel it.

As for the advice, I'm an inactive mod on reddit's main chastity page. Mostly there for the advice towards newer people and less towards the actual upkeep of the group. But overall, every cage is going to have its pro's and con's until you get up to designs by Lori and Mature Metal.

If you decide to eventually go the route of getting a good entry level cage like a CB6K or the Holy Trainer V2. Take the time to look at Evotion as well. They're still very new on the scene but they're learning curve has been incredible and they're in the same price bracket.

I got one of their early production designs. It needed a little work but they took the solution and ran with it. Much better quality and control than when I first went through them. They use to be exclusively for guys that were pierced that didn't want to shovel out $500 plus for the custom work in metal. They've since expanded to accommodate the non-pierced market as well.
Old 05-12-2017, 01:40 PM   #10
Matt:
getDare Cultist (Inner Circle)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotusdriver81 View Post
Don't speak too soon. Someone might decide you should wear one more regularly!
Oh I hope not! lol

Current Rule - I have to do all picture requests by females and I must show my full face

Sam, forever in my heart, I will always miss you <3
Matt: is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2017, 01:41 PM   #11
lotusdriver81
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Those are the main ones that keep coming up in searches. Seems they're the best so far

Old 05-12-2017, 02:00 PM   #12
Switch528
Distinguished Member

Defiantly not the one with two locks. I had bought one and it just never really worked. I loved the concept through.

I voted for the 4th one. For short term play it seems the most realistic. Though I would recommend saving your money for a custom device from a place like mature metal if you think this is a long term interest.
Switch528 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2017, 02:01 PM   #13
ChasteTeddyBear

Evotion comes up because its the same price as the others but theyre custom made. So if you've got a bit of experience and have a good idea of your measurements they can be great. And, people like the option of goings 0 metal for travel and such. Down side is, they're custom. Which for newer people, you're going to be disheartened to spend that much money and find out you measured poorly. And their delivery time isn't as good as the other two. But that's because they are made specific to the individual order. So you have to take things slow and be patient.

The CB6K has been around years. As has the company itself. But in terms of entry level. They have a pretty decent quality control. And when you get a cage from them, they send various spacers and multiple rings so that you can arrange the cage yourself to your fit. A lot of people like that because its less irritating than ordering a cage and then finding out you measured yourself poorly. With the CB, you just switch the spacers or the rings around until you find a good fit for you. Down side is, the cage is two separate pieces that snap together. So its not uncommon for them to separate or crack along that seam. And with how rigid the plastic is, it pinches a LOT when that happens (speaking from experience). Can end up with a pretty nasty cut too if it happens. But they're pretty easy to fix functionally with crazy glue if it happens.

The Holy Trainer V2 was suppose to be the "CB Killer". Really picked up a lot of steam when it came out because of the design and the materials. They don't use plastic, they use a bio-resin. So at higher temperatures it becomes semi-flexible and forms more comfortably to the body. Not as much as silicone but better than just solid plastic. And supposedly its better hygienically, but I'm not a scientist so I don't know. And the "magic lock" as they called it was a big plus to a lot of people. No clicking or hard edges from the normal padlocks people used. Down side, its pretty enclosed and can be a pain to keep dry if you're planning on going long term. (its where I learned to use q-tips). And the cage has a curve at the back of it thats mean to help with anti-pullout. For me it was a problem because I'm very much a grower, so it dug in to me a bit. 3 min with a dremel took care of that problem though.

The HTV2 and CB6K both run about $160 or so. Evotion use to be around the same price, but they've since spiked the price up now that they have to do more work for the designs and have started using better materials. They're running in about $240-$420 now. Which I think is ridiculous.

I dont have any personal experience with this company but I've seen a lot of great reception from wearers on the reddit group. they're still more expensive than they other two but not so much as Evotion. https://www.customchastity.com/ I see most people that by from this company choosing their Ghost design.
The following user says Thank You to ChasteTeddyBear for this post:
Old 05-12-2017, 02:16 PM   #14
lotusdriver81
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Thats some good advice. I am looking for something for longer term ware that is comfortable, or as comfortable as they can be of course

Old 05-14-2017, 05:26 AM   #15
lotusdriver81
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Looks like the first device is wining at the moment

Advertisements
Kink Talk