Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 05-06-2017, 03:55 AM   #1
Bandana
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Eye Playing Online Interactive Naughty Tasks (POINT)

Playing Online interactive Naughty Tasks (POiNT) Games!

WARNING (by NakedSlave4U)

Sometimes it is really hard to get a dare that is really suiting you, that is a task that is designed to be not too hard or too soft, and that you can conveniently do in your own home and respond to immediately when the task is done.

If you want to try something a little bit more direct than the usual GetDare tasks, and still getting a punishment if you don't do it good enough, then this online game actually works, in giving you dares that are what you need and still manages to force you and take you to higher grounds you need when it comes to doing interesting dare tasks. It is called Jennifer in Control, and the female only version is called James in Control. See the FAQ here for ALL your questions! Sample: "Q: So I need to be in full view of the camera? A: Full view is preferable, but having full body [ankles to neck] is needed to prove the tasks given have been performed adequately and will make passing the initiation possible."

You need a browser and a webcam or similar, and to be connected to make the interactivity work. You perform dare tasks once a week and report them as they are finished directly in the web page program, so no fuzz with strange rules and writing stuff.

Requirements before starting:
Males: A working webcam, Dildo or similar, 50cl (17 fl.oz) bottle, Shoelace
Females: A working webcam, Dildo or similar, 50cl (17 fl.oz) bottle, Shoelace, Nipple clamps or Clothes pegs
Females (only level 1): A working webcam, Dildo or similar

You first tell the game about yourself, what you can use in the dare tasks, you do an initiation task, and then you leave it to the dare Master or Mistress (there are 2 versions, one for females and one males) to give you dares once a week. If you don't do exactly as told (cheat), you will receive punishments, but you can also interact with the Mistress/Master if needed, to negotiate if the dare tasks wasn't suitable in some way.

There is a point system in the games, you get punished if you get under a certain level, this adds an extra excitement you your play. You will get more dares each week if you continue playing, and if you want to quit them to come, you will have to do a penalty.

This is an excellent way to play and there are also hundreds of other interactive games in this interactive dare category you can try out, although then you have to download a program on your computer or smartphone to make them work (to send and receive files), they can be found here: http://ss.deviatenow.com/

Male+Female+Shemale version, female Mistress: https://play-link.com/jennifer.html
Female version, male Master: https://play-link.com/james.html

A tip before starting a game; You will need some time on your own, some toys (or kitchen stuff, like ice cubes and spanking tools), maybe a party mask or wig for image purpose. The games have 4 levels, so if you want to play them fully, choose level 3. Level 4 is only for those that are crazy enough to involve money (which you should never choose), instead play level 1, 2, or 3 totally free!

Don't forget to comment how you like it, or tell about your favorite POiNT game!

For EXTRA POiNT fun, try the many "advanced" functions provided free with the game:

-Remotely controlled Devices:
Like External EStim Devices (USB), electrical toys connected to the game via USB
Audio controlled Devices
How to build your own EStim stereo stim rig toy out of an mp3 speaker

Sex Cards, a free game inside the game Jennifer in Control, or played separately

Multi-person Random Selector, for Random dice-rolls or coin tosses, lists etc; prevents cheating because everyone can see the results

Last edited by RiskyFlame; 05-15-2017 at 12:27 PM. Reason: adding a warning (by NakedSlave4U)
Bandana is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 7 users say Thank You to Bandana for this post:
Old 05-06-2017, 04:44 AM   #2
Curiouscd22

This looks fun. Love marissa

Kik- fetishfun44 mostly straight male.
Cock 2.5 soft 5 hard
25/Shy cd Marissa

Likes- hypnosis, chastity, cross dressing, cbt, feminization, edging, ice, humiliation, blackmail

Dislikes needles

Limits children scat piss
Pm me chaste ill lock myself for 36hours in chastity
Pm me panties and I'll wear panties for x hours
Pm sissy and I'll do a sissy dare of your choice
Pm ice x and I'll ice my balls for x minutes
Pm new I'll add a new pm dare you choose
Curiouscd22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2017, 04:35 PM   #3
pyrodare
getDare Sweetheart

It says that it uploads pics on internet. Can we see where?

Likes: Bondage, humiliation, semi-public,hidden public, light pain, long dares, rules, cocksucking, cuckolding
Dislikes: Piss, edges, anal.
Limits: Social suicide, cbt, family, blood, permanent, scat.

Sex map
BDSM quizz
Kink List

PM me a dare within my limits and I will do it
pyrodare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2017, 06:29 PM   #4
robbybob

Just did the initiation, hopefully tomorrow I'll be able to log in, seems awesome

Dislikes but not limit. Piss drinking, anal, throatfucking(receiving) body writing

Limits, scat, permenant damage, family, anything out of reason, pics/vids
robbybob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2017, 12:34 AM   #5
pyrodare
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbybob View Post
Just did the initiation, hopefully tomorrow I'll be able to log in, seems awesome
same here mate

Likes: Bondage, humiliation, semi-public,hidden public, light pain, long dares, rules, cocksucking, cuckolding
Dislikes: Piss, edges, anal.
Limits: Social suicide, cbt, family, blood, permanent, scat.

Sex map
BDSM quizz
Kink List

PM me a dare within my limits and I will do it
pyrodare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2017, 04:21 AM   #6
bitchmichael

Bell german bitch michael

i am thinking about to give it a try.
but i am not shure yet
bitchmichael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2017, 07:03 AM   #7
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

Sounds fun. Of course the issue with any automated game is it doesn't take my unique limits into consideration, and this certainly already clearly shows that there will be insertion involved. Oh well.

Do's and Don'ts of Addressing Lola Bunny

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares
Lola Bunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2017, 07:15 AM   #8
Bandana
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lola Bunny View Post
Sounds fun. Of course the issue with any automated game is it doesn't take my unique limits into consideration, and this certainly already clearly shows that there will be insertion involved. Oh well.
How would you think that; of course it take your likes and limits into consideration. This is when you have been initiated, of course, but there are tasks for all genders and tastes. Glad you brought it up!
Old 05-07-2017, 02:43 PM   #9
HungFunJack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lola Bunny View Post
It's not actually fully automated. All the tasks are given by real people (running the website seems like quite the endeavor...). With that said, you can type in certain keywords to get an automated response: https://play-link.com/wiki/doku.php?..._jennifer_s_ai

Last edited by HungFunJack; 05-07-2017 at 03:12 PM.
HungFunJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2017, 12:24 PM   #10
Bandana
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Quote:
I have been a blackmail victim of Jennifers for over a year now. It is a very good program. Jennifer even gave me a vacation when I needed it. Right now I have failed Jennifer by not doing one of my tasks completly correct so I will most likely going to be punished but as long as I keep her mood above 10, I wont get exposed.
Well, don't break a leg, keep on doing dare and be on the edge!

Quote:
What if after some time I want out of JiC?

If for some reason you want to stop being under Jennifers control you must message Jennifer through the message system, she will give you a way out by way of giving a final task or set of tasks. Upon completion she will freeze your account (preventing any access) or delete all data she has on you. The only real difference is that you may be able to opt back into the system at a later date without doing the initiation if frozen. If you have had images posted in the fail gallery or tumblr they will however stay there till the month has expired regardless of if your account has been deleted. For more information, see the manual on “How to end”
I guess a couple of hundred playing this in the same time. Impressive!

Mood level below 10%; who will be the next exposed player on tumblr?
Old 05-10-2017, 01:12 PM   #11
Bandana
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Quote:
What are you expected to do?

You are the person being controlled, hoping to prevent being exposed to others. You can do this by keeping Mistress Jennifer happy. What makes her happy is your respect, obedience and willingness to embarrass and torment yourself for her entertainment. She enjoys playing with your mind as well.
You'll be expected to perform tasks for her and prove that you have done them through the Messaging Centre. Creativity and going beyond the mere minimum to complete the task is rewarded.

Poor performance, neglecting her tasks & messages and not doing as you are told, will result in her displeasure and ultimately: your exposure.
There can't really be a closer thing than Jennifer in Control to a real life Mistress! Better do as told, or else... pic in fail gallery!

Old 05-10-2017, 01:34 PM   #12
davide.b

Could anyone give me some examples of the tasks Jennifer gives?
Heavy pain, illegal, unhealthy, swallowing pee/poo, x-dressing, wedgies, shaving, public, involving people, nipple clamps, showing face, anal, balls torture, sounding, permanent, purchase or destroy stuff, hypno, soaping, enema, blood, needles boring dares

Spoiler:
Cock size: 5.5 in

Blackmail me - Facebook - Dick code - Kik: davide.gd
davide.b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2017, 01:55 PM   #13
Chappers
getDare Sweetheart

I signed up and enjoying it so far.

Dislikes: lots of pain

Limits: Public, scat, webcam, diaper, permanet, wedgie, lines.

39/m/Straight/married

My AMA page
My Online Calendar
PM Dares and extras(please read) - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=78087
Chappers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2017, 02:21 PM   #14
Bandana
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by davide.b View Post
Could anyone give me some examples of the tasks Jennifer gives?
When, and if, you pass the initiation, you will get dares suiting your likes and limits, if you supply them. It isn't so easy to describe exactly which dares, but many are standard here on GetDare for sure, you can also look up Milovana.com for similar dare tasks.
The following user says Thank You to Bandana for this post:
Old 05-10-2017, 02:41 PM   #15
davide.b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandana View Post
When, and if, you pass the initiation, you will get dares suiting your likes and limits, if you supply them. It isn't so easy to describe exactly which dares, but many are standard here on GetDare for sure, you can also look up Milovana.com for similar dare tasks.
Thank you! And how does initiation work? Do you know what are the bottle and the shoelace for?
Heavy pain, illegal, unhealthy, swallowing pee/poo, x-dressing, wedgies, shaving, public, involving people, nipple clamps, showing face, anal, balls torture, sounding, permanent, purchase or destroy stuff, hypno, soaping, enema, blood, needles boring dares

Spoiler:
Cock size: 5.5 in

Blackmail me - Facebook - Dick code - Kik: davide.gd
davide.b is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to davide.b for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
blackmail, game, online, sissy tasks, unisex