Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 04-29-2017, 07:16 AM   #1
Dominantsub

Default A self bondage session

Hello all! This is one of the few scenarios I have done. This has been done by me in real life so is doable but needs extreme caution. I hope you enjoy this

I filled up one 1 litre bottle and two small 300ml bottles. Then I put two clamps on my nipples and and connected them through a long rope to each of the smaller bottles. I then bound my balls separating them from my cock quite a bit. I connected this to the 1 litre bottle with enough slack that it would touch the ground if I squatted quite low. Then I slipped the smaller bottles over an overhead rod such that they barely touch a table when I am on my tiptoes.

So basically if I squat, the weight on my balls would be cancelled but my nipples would be pulled up but If I stand up the weight stretches my balls really bad but my nipples would get some rest. Then I put a sponge ball in my mouth and bound it tightly with a tie. Then I put my underwear over my head and blindfolded myself. I then bound my hands behind myself in an easily untied strict knot.

Now my task was to do 20 squats and 10 jumps. With one edge between each in whatever position I want. After the last edge I ripped off the clamps. By the time I was done with it my body was so groggy that I just lay on the floor for like 10 minutes and the ripping off brought tears to my eyes. The squats were fine but the jumps were way too rough. Moreover I had put rubberbands on the clamps to make sure they don't fall off and this made the bite much more painful. Also i had to go on tiptoes every single time to take the bite off my nipples!! That was so damn hard.

Well. Sorry for the long post. Hope you liked it. I have done many more and have many more ideas. If anybody wants to know more I would be glad to share.

Likes: CBT, tease and denial, bondage, pain, humiliation, pc control, censors, feminization
Dislikes: Hardcore anal
Limits: Face pics, public, extreme scat, blood, permanent

Kik: dominantsib
Dominantsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2017, 12:47 PM   #2
hungryforlive

Default love your ideas

hi
i really like reading Your story, thanks fot it
ofc i would love to read more, a lot more
if it is posible
hungryforlive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2017, 02:00 PM   #3
xJohnSmithx

I'm definitely going to try this sometime, we should collaborate on self bondage ideas sometime.

Kik me.

Kik: Bryce_Canadian

Likes: AB/DL Chastity, Pain, Orgasm Control, Water Sports, Messy, FoodPlay, Crossdressing, Bondage, Pictures, Hypno,Humiliation, Wedgies

Limits: Blood, Total public humiliation, Toothpaste, scat, Face Pictures,Family, life threatening, permanent damage.
xJohnSmithx is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk