Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 06-22-2018, 12:49 PM   #1
Jacques
Distinguished Member

Default Marvel Movies

(Wow- I haven't made a thread in four years- that's so long...)

The MCU (Marvel Cinematic Universe) has basically consumed the block-buster movie market over the past few years- so thought would be interesting to discuss?

Some questions to try and start off:

-Do you watch/ enjoy Marvel movies? (and do you watch superhero movies but not like Marvel movies possibly?)
- Do you prefer the shared universe/ continuing franchise to the old Spiderman/ Xmen style each separate and self-contained?
-Favourite marvel movie and why?
-Least favourite movie and why?
-Thoughts on the Avenger movies- better, worse than the individual movie lines?
-What are your hopes for the future of marvel movies (inc those announced and further forward)
-Would you prefer the Marvel movies stopped at some point, if so at what point and why?

The MERICALE of LIFF!!!

Betty Boop:
"The Man. The Myth. The Legend.
You're awesome."

Jacques is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2018, 01:12 PM   #2
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

I might answer the other question later, but I really hope they do a Secret Invasion storyline with the Skrull. I think that would be very interesting.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2018, 02:14 AM   #3
Buttaholic
getDare Succubus

Do you watch/ enjoy Marvel movies? (and do you watch superhero movies but not like Marvel movies possibly?)
- I enjoy Marvel movies a lot, though I'm DC at heart but I love MCU and I think it's very successful.

Do you prefer the shared universe/ continuing franchise to the old Spiderman/ Xmen style each separate and self-contained?
- Shared universe without a doubt, in my opinion a franchise (for example Iron Man's) gets weaker every movie.

Favourite marvel movie and why?
- My brain argues over Infinity War vs Winter Soldier, both movies were dark and took me to feels-town.

Least favourite movie and why?
- Thor Ragnarok without a doubt. Worst movie I have ever seen (movie-wise and not only concerning the MCU)
The character development felt weird, it was a different Thor personality-wise but you could only tell it is him because it was Chris Hemsworth.
Everything was weird about the movie (even the color filtering)
It is only used as a linking point to Infinity War.

Thoughts on the Avenger movies- better, worse than the individual movie lines?
- I think they are the backbone to the MCU now, if they don't give it their best the whole thing will be justice-league-fiasco all over again.

What are your hopes for the future of marvel movies (inc those announced and further forward)
- I hope they start working on some characters and divert to some different storylines.

Would you prefer the Marvel movies stopped at some point, if so at what point and why?
- I honestly don't know, I think there is too much to everything but I think they are still very far at this point in time.

Likes/Dislikes & PM Dares

Would it be trouble if they knew?
Buttaholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2018, 10:26 AM   #4
TheLastCenturian
Distinguished Member

Do you watch/ enjoy Marvel movies? (and do you watch superhero movies but not like Marvel movies possibly?)
I've seen every MCU movie, and enjoyed basically all of them, except maybe Hulk and Iron Man 3, although it's been years since I saw either of them, so maybe I should rewatch them soon.

Do you prefer the shared universe/ continuing franchise to the old Spiderman/ Xmen style each separate and self-contained?
I do prefer the shared universe style better than the seperate/self-contained universes of older superhero movies, mainly because there is so much more they can do with a shared universe, and so many more characters that can be used as opposed to the self-contained universes which are much more limited in scope. I do however, love both the original spiderman and X-Men universes, with Spiderman 2 being my favourite superhero movie of all time.

Favourite marvel movie and why?
Thor Ragnarok. It was just so fun the whole way through. I had been anticipating it for years and it exceeded my expectations. Oh and Hulk and Thor are awesome together.

Least favourite movie and why?
Iron Man 3. I absolutely hated the Mandarin twist, and I just didn't enjoy the movie.

Thoughts on the Avenger movies- better, worse than the individual movie lines?
I think that while the Avengers movies have been better than some of the individual storylines(Thor: The Dark World, Iron Man 2, etc..), there have also been some individual storylines (Winter Soldier, Black Panther, Guardians of the Galaxy to name a few) that have been better than at least some of the Avengers movies. I'm not sure if anything tops Infinity War though.

What are your hopes for the future of marvel movies (inc those announced and further forward)
I'd like to see Miles Morales and the Fantastic Four join the MCU. I also can't wait to see more Black Panther and Guardians, and I love Tom Holland's Spiderman. I also hope Thor survives Avengers 4, as he's my favourite MCU character.

Would you prefer the Marvel movies stopped at some point, if so at what point and why?
Right now, I'd like them to keep going, but if the quality starts getting lower and the movies start getting stale, then I think they should at least take a break for a while.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Griffin View Post
I might answer the other question later, but I really hope they do a Secret Invasion storyline with the Skrull. I think that would be very interesting.
From what I've heard, the Skrull are going to be in Captain Marvel, and there have been rumours that Secret Invasion could be the next major arc after Infinity War/Avengers 4. So you might just be getting what you want.

Kik: LastCenturian11

Likes/Limits/Toys etc...

PM Dares
TheLastCenturian is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk