Old 09-14-2018, 06:47 PM   #1
LucyB
getDare Devil

Default Predicament Bondage?

I've always been very intrigued by predicament bondage. The idea of being "stuck" and "choosing your poison" if you will turns me on like crazy. Considering my two biggest turn ons are a forced orgasms and tickling I often fantasize about a situation where I am tied down to where I can only move slightly and no matter what I choose I will always either have a very strong vibrator on my clit (giving me orgasms and post orgasm torture) or a variety of objects tickling my armpits and ribs (much like my profile picture).
Has anyone ever done any predicament type stuff? Could you describe the situation? What you had to choose between? How you dealt with it? How long you were left in it? Have any ideas for how I could make my dream come true?

Anything to do with my clit, Self Tickle Torture, Nipple play, Any type of bondage.

DISLIKES/PUNISHMENTS:
Pictures (I have to trust you to send them), Spanking, Short Term Denial, Hurting My Nipples, Ice, Short Term Pee Holding

LIMITS:
-Anal, Permanent/Semi-Permanent, Long Term Denial, Family, Face, Fully Public, Pee/Poop, Extreme Pain.
LucyB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2018, 11:52 PM   #2
theswitchyside
getDare Addict

Send a message via Yahoo to theswitchyside

Has anyone ever done any predicament type stuff? Could you describe the situation? What you had to choose between? How you dealt with it? How long you were left in it? Have any ideas for how I could make my dream come true?

Yeah I’ve loved predicament type stuff. Here’s a thread I had posted regarding one of the things I’d tried... have a look

23 • Likes/Limits • Locked 🔒

Kik / Snapchat

♥ Sissy Amber ♥
🔐 Currently since: 01 July 2022

Looking for a Domme!
theswitchyside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2018, 08:04 AM   #3
LucyB
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by theswitchyside View Post

Yeah I’ve loved predicament type stuff. Here’s a thread I had posted regarding one of the things I’d tried... have a look
This is very interesting. I like the way your mind works. Would you want to make up a dare like this for me using my likes and punishments? You can PM it to me if you'd like.

Anything to do with my clit, Self Tickle Torture, Nipple play, Any type of bondage.

DISLIKES/PUNISHMENTS:
Pictures (I have to trust you to send them), Spanking, Short Term Denial, Hurting My Nipples, Ice, Short Term Pee Holding

LIMITS:
-Anal, Permanent/Semi-Permanent, Long Term Denial, Family, Face, Fully Public, Pee/Poop, Extreme Pain.
Old 09-15-2018, 11:15 AM   #4
herpderp42
getDare Addict

Really interesting idea. Sounds fun to create such a dare. Might try to come up with something, can´t promise anything though. Would you give us a detailed list of your toys/ bondage tools?
Old 09-15-2018, 01:47 PM   #5
Rafiko

Predicament bondage is a huge kink for me. Haven't experienced it myself yet
Rafiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2018, 03:55 PM   #6
Bankerrtx01
getDare Devil

I also like predicament bondage ( not me females) as I say ( quite sickly) the more they squirm the better.
Bankerrtx01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2018, 05:47 PM   #7
Skyrim-explorer
getDare Sweetheart

I haven’t tried it myself. But it definitely sounds amazing.
Old 09-15-2018, 09:56 PM   #8
Jdelt
Distinguished Member

I once suspended my sub by her wrists from the top of a doorframe (DIY over-the-door rings). I inserted an anal hook in her, put a rope on it, and attached it to one of the rings above her head so she had to stand on tip toes. Then I put the nipple clamps on her, and used a rope to hang my boots from the connecting chain so they almost brushed the floor.

If she relaxed her feet, the weight came off her nipples but the hook pulled at her ass. If she went on tip-toes, the hook eased off but then her nipples got yanked.

After a few minutes of this I started teasing her with a vibrator.

It was a fun night.

Exposed blackmail victims can be found on my kinktalk!

Likes (as Dominant): games, humiliation, impact play, orgasm control/denial, consensual blackmail, Teamviewer, Qustodio, pet play, public, hidden public
Limits: scat, blood, family, social suicide
Jdelt is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Jdelt for this post:
Old 09-16-2018, 10:09 AM   #9
LucyB
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdelt View Post
I once suspended my sub by her wrists from the top of a doorframe (DIY over-the-door rings). I inserted an anal hook in her, put a rope on it, and attached it to one of the rings above her head so she had to stand on tip toes. Then I put the nipple clamps on her, and used a rope to hang my boots from the connecting chain so they almost brushed the floor.

If she relaxed her feet, the weight came off her nipples but the hook pulled at her ass. If she went on tip-toes, the hook eased off but then her nipples got yanked.

It was a fun night.
That sounds amazing. I hope you kept teasing her and didn't let her cum. So frustrating!

DISLIKES/PUNISHMENTS:

LIMITS:
Old 09-16-2018, 05:43 PM   #10
Skyrim-explorer
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdelt View Post

It was a fun night.
That sounds intense!
Old 09-16-2018, 05:58 PM   #11
Jdelt
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucyB View Post
That sounds amazing. I hope you kept teasing her and didn't let her cum. So frustrating!
It was a very intense experience for her (and me.) While I did tease her for a while, she couldn't stay like that for long, and she basically went boneless when I released her.

Like I said, it was a great experience...

Exposed blackmail victims can be found on my kinktalk!

Likes (as Dominant): games, humiliation, impact play, orgasm control/denial, consensual blackmail, Teamviewer, Qustodio, pet play, public, hidden public
Limits: scat, blood, family, social suicide
Jdelt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2018, 11:08 PM   #12
theswitchyside
getDare Addict

Send a message via Yahoo to theswitchyside

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucyB View Post
This is very interesting. I like the way your mind works. Would you want to make up a dare like this for me using my likes and punishments? You can PM it to me if you'd like.
Yes, I would like that. I think I will send you a pm when I have something for you

23 • Likes/Limits • Locked 🔒

Kik / Snapchat

♥ Sissy Amber ♥
🔐 Currently since: 01 July 2022

Looking for a Domme!
theswitchyside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2018, 11:02 PM   #13
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

Miss Butterfly loves predicament bondage. One day she had me squat down with my nipple clamps tied to my toes. So I had to keep the squat because OR try to stand up but then have the clamps pulling on my nipples.

It was pretty terrible but unfortunately the clamps didn't work very well and got pulled off a few times. Also, you need to get the length of the string between clamps and toes just right to make it as effective (read: torturous) as can be!

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk