Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 05-15-2017, 02:28 PM   #31
moretech

Default Page 24

“Time to spin your bottle” said Charles “Before we do that, Amy, because you failed to cum, making me lose and then spanked me that hard, I command you to have a dick moving in and out of your cunt until I say otherwise, on top of that, once the guy cums inside your pussy you have to switch to a different dick in less than thirty seconds. Finally, your first dick will be your brother’s dick” said Lisa to which Amy’s eyes widened before saying “Yes mistress” while she did not want to say that at all but the GRE was making her say it and then going over to Jesse. “Brother, would you mind taking your dick out of your pants?” asked Amy. “For you I sure will” replied Jesse as he took his pants and underwear off revealing his hard dick. “Here goes” said Amy who turned around having her ass towards Jesse and lowered down on Jesse’s lap while positioning his dick to her pussy before sliding it in all the way.

Once Jesse’s dick was inside, Amy repositioned herself allowing her to be able to move up and down. “That’s a good slave” said Lisa as she spun the bottle while watching how Amy was starting to bounce up and down on her brother’s cock. The bottle stopped on the spot where Amy is supposed to sit but nobody seemed to notice that much as they were all watching Amy. “How does Amy’s pussy feel?” Asked Charles “Amazing” replied Jesse who moved his hands around to Amy’s breasts and started to massage them. “Hey Jeff, it’s time to give Amy an other dare” said Lisa to which everyone, including Amy, looked at the bottle and saw where it stopped. “Damnit” said Amy while still moving up and down on her brother. “Ok, Amy, I dare you to not make a sound for two rounds while you are fucking.” Amy nodded and then motioned to Lisa to spin the bottle. “What?” asked Lisa. Amy motioned to the bottle and then motioned to spin it. “Oh, you want me to …. “ said Lisa as suddenly she was being interrupted by a loud moan of Samantha who was still using the rabbit vibrator to make herself cum. “Damnit” said Samantha “Why couldn’t you people play a little faster? Now I lost the dare and have to roll an other dice” she said before taking the vibrator out and going to the dice. Samantha then rolled a 5 before saying “I wish to make a deal, if I give up one piece of clothing that I can not wear anymore after the game, can I choose not to be touched then?” Samantha asked thinking she might be able to give up her one shoe or her belt. “Only if it is one piece a person which is up to the person if they want to take that deal or not” replied Kati. “Okay, that’s a deal” said Samantha before realizing what Kati really said. “Okay then, it’s a deal, Jeff, you have the first choice, do you touch Samantha wherever you want or do you take one of her clothing pieces?”

“I’ll take the touching her wherever I want” replied Jeff to which he went to Samantha and started to rub her pussy. “I hope you like this” whispered Jeff in Samantha’s ear to which Samantha gently nodded and bit her lip. Time seemed to go by much faster as suddenly Kati said “Time”. Next Charles said “I will choose a piece of clothing” “Okay” said Samantha who then took her one shoe and tossed it with her shoe that she lost. “Kati, what about you?” asked Samantha “Clothing” replied Kati to which Samantha tossed her belt with her shoes. “Lisa?” “Touching” Samantha nodded and then went to Lisa. “Go ahead my dear” she said as Lisa started to fondle Samantha’s breasts. “Nice jugs you got here” said Lisa jokingly. “I know, you can’t have them, they are mine” was Samantha’s reply to which everyone laughed. One minute later Lisa was done fondling Samantha’s breasts. “Amy, what do you choose?” asked Samantha. “Clothing” said Amy to which Jeff said “Good job on losing your dare Amy, now you get to roll the dice again” “Okay” replied Amy as she was still moving up and down on her brothers dick which seemed to take much longer for him to cum than when she gave a blowjob. Jeff handed the dice to Amy who then tossed it “what did it land on?” asked Amy. “Four” replied Kati. “Okay” “As we have agreed with Lisa, we will not spank you or for the next rounds or make you do those other activities as we have already done all that to you” said Jeff “Now to get back to our part with Sam, Jean, what do you choose?” “Wait” said Kati “Amy chose clothing, Sam, what do you toss?” “Right, I will toss my pants” replied Samantha realizing that she could be going home completely naked due to the deal she made. “Well then, Jean? What is your choice?” “As I am not really interested in girls that much I will choose clothing, so give me that shirt” said Jean. Samantha then gave her shirt making her be completely naked when she will be going home. “And Lastly, Jesse, what do you choose? Touching or adding something to her as she doesn’t have any clothing left” asked Kati. “For touching I am good with this bouncing beauty on my lap, so I will choose to add on that Samantha has to have a vibrator inside her on max speed while walking home and she can not hide” replied Jesse as Amy and Jesse are moaning from the fucking.

“The hiding part is pointless as that is not allowed anyway but now that that has been settled, it’s time to spin the bottle again, Amy, do you want me to spin it for you?” asked Lisa. “yes please” said Amy as she suddenly felt a liquid being sprayed inside of her pussy and Jesse’s dick twitching. Amy stopped moving for a moment to make sure her brother was all done and then stood up from Jesse’s dick and walked to Jeff who already had his dick out. Lisa spun the bottle as Amy pushed Jeff to lay down and then she positioned her cum filled pussy above Jeff’s dick and moved down letting it slide inside her. Once it was nice inside her Amy leaned on Jeff’s chest and started to move up and down with her hips. “Oh wow, even as sloppy seconds this pussy feels amazing” said Jeff jokingly to embarrass Amy. The bottle stopped spinning on the spot where Amy is supposed to be once again. “Jeff, go ahead and give Amy an other dare while she is fucking you” said Charles “Oh, is it Amy’s loss again?” asked Jeff. “yes it is” replied Kati.

“Very well, Amy, I dare you to not cum before I do” said Jeff. “Okay” moaned Amy who now wanted to cum before Jeff to uphold her part of the deal with Lisa. “Lisa, can you spin the bottle again please?” asked Amy who was already close to having an orgasm. Lisa spun the bottle for Amy, this time it landed on Kati. “A dare for Kati please” said Kati. “Okay, uhm …. I can’t think of anything good with such an awesome distraction such as Amy being here so I will dare you to do the first dare that was done this night, if you can’t remember what it was, then you fail too” said Jeff. Kati started to think about what the first dare was. “I think that was the push-ups and sit-ups that I had to do, so I will do that” said Kati who then started to do some push ups to which Lisa said “Wrong, the first dare was for Amy to do a handstand” Kati stopped doing pushups. “damn, ok, fine, I lost the dare, time to roll the dice” Kati then rolled the dice which landed on a 5 meaning months. “I guess you can all now spank me too” said Kati. “yes we can” said Lisa “so get ready for …..” “I’m cumming!” screamed Amy as she was having an other orgasm this day. “I guess you lost again as I didn‘t cum yet” said Jeff to Amy who was moving much slower now that she had an other orgasm. “But you were very close” said Jeff as he unloaded inside Amy. A few seconds later Amy got up from Jeff’s dick and went to the dice to roll it which once again landed on a 5. Once this was done Amy went over to Charles with her pussy dripping cum from it. “Charles, can I fuck you now?” asked Amy. “I will fuck you doggy style instead” said Charles as he unbuttoned his pants. “Okay, thank you” said Amy who then went to stand on all fours to get fucked doggy style by Charles.
moretech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2017, 02:51 PM   #32
moretech

Default Page 25

“Wait” said Kati “as I need to get spanked, Amy and Charles, spank me before you get to fucking” she said while positioning herself with her ass sticking out to the group. Amy got up again and walked over to Kati and slapped her ass twice softly as she couldn’t put any effort into it due to being exhausted. Charles then did the same but did give two hard slaps on Kati’s butt “Ouch” said Kati “ok, now you can get fucking, who’s next?” said Kati while Amy got into position for doggy style fucking again. As Charles got behind Amy and positioned his dick at her pussy he said “That cum really is dripping out of you already but you’ll get some more added to it” as he pushed his dick inside Amy and started to move his hip back and forth. Amy moaned while Samantha then got in position to spank Kati and gave her two loud spanks on her ass. “Thank you” said Kati “who’s next?” to which Lisa got into position and slapped Kati as hard as she could. “Ouch, but thank you” said Kati once more “Jeff, you’re up” she added to which Jeff got up and slapped Kati’s ass twice in quick succession. “Jesse or Jean, your turn now” said Jeff. Jean hurried over and spanked Kati’s ass while saying “Getting closer to becoming a slave and going home naked, good good” to which Kati realized that Jean was right before saying “Jesse, you’re the last one” Jesse then got to Kati and spanked her ass “Well, I gotta say, I love that I was invited to watch and partially participate in this game but soon I have to go” said Jesse. “Oh, that’s too bad” said Lisa.

Now that the spanking for Kati is done she went to the bottle and spun it around which landed on Kati again. “Man, why did it have to stop on me again? Ok, I’ll do a question from the trivia but before that, Sam, did you get a reply from your brothers yet?” said Kati. “I don’t know, I’ll check” replied Samantha as she went to her phone. “Yes I did” she said as she saw that she had some messages. “What did they say?” asked Charles while pounding Amy’s pussy. “Hang on, I haven’t read it yet” said Samantha who was going over some stuff in her phone “Ian asked if I send it to the wrong person and said I should be more careful, so I will reply to him that it was the wrong person and that I will be more careful next time” said Samantha while typing on her phone. “What about the others?” asked Lisa “No reply from Tyler yet but Harry send me, and I quote, Oh yea? How badly do you want that to happen?” “Ooooh, he’s interested, what will you say?” asked Jeff. “Well, as I am supposed to play along with it I will say that I am practically dripping …. Which is true from this game …. And that I want his cock inside me as soon as possible” replied Samantha who just hit send on her phone for the message to be send to Harry. “Let’s see how he responds to that, but now, let’s go back to Kati’s question from the trivia” said Samantha.

Kati then went to the computer and got the question “how long can a whale go without eating?” “Hmmm, I am not really, sure but I will guess it is a month” answered Kati. “Well then, let’s find out” said Lisa who went to the computer and made the answer appear which said “3 months” “SHIT!” yelled Kati “Ok, fine, I lost again, where is that damned dice?” she added. “Here it is” said Jean before she handed it to Kati. Kati rolled the dice which landed on 1. “Whew, that’s at least some good thing” said Kati “Well time for the next bottle spin” she added while Charles suddenly pulled out of Amy and cummed on top of her back and ass making her chest, face, back and ass all be covered in cum. Amy then tried to catch her breath before Lisa said “Up Up and away to the next dick, Amy, I believe it is Jesse‘s turn again” Amy then went over to Jesse again “Would you like to have your dick inside my pussy again dear brother?” Amy asked completely exhausted “Yes, I want you to fuck me cowgirl style while looking in my eyes” said Jesse as he went to lay down on the ground with his dick pointing up. “Okay” said Amy as she went to stand over Jesse and then lowered herself on his dick. “Oh yes, that still feels so good” said Jesse as Amy started to move her hips while looking at her brothers eyes.
Old 05-16-2017, 10:35 PM   #33
Forestslut

Another great update can't wait for the next

Denial
Anal

Dislikes
Messy

Limits
Scat
Piss
Family & Friends
Pain
Wedgie
Face in pics or vid

My KIK: - james58655
Snapchat: - forestnudity6

Pm me or message me on KIK and I'll do and semi or hidden public task with pic proof
Forestslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2017, 01:56 PM   #34
moretech

Default Page 26

“Before you spin the bottle, there is still the one punishment that needs to happen, it’s time to get touched all over for you, Kati” said Jeff. “Darn, I was hoping you would forget, oh well, let’s get to it then” replied Kati. Kati went to stand in the centre of the group and spread her legs as Jeff got close to her. “Time start” he said as he pushed two fingers inside of her pussy and spread her vagina. As he still had his fingers spread he started to move in and out of her while also turning his fingers causing Kati to moan. “Time” said Charles shortly after to which he then switched out with Jeff and started to fondle Kati’s breasts. Kati was relieved that Charles did not go for her pussy as he just kept on fondling her breasts until Lisa said “Time” and stepped up to touch Kati all over. Lisa started out with rubbing Kati’s ass and then moved to her breasts before rubbing her pussy. “You sure are nice and wet” smiled Lisa shortly before Samantha said “Time, next up, Amy” Kati looked at Amy who was still fucking her brother. “I … will …. Pass …. On …. Touching …. Kati….” said Amy while moaning. “Okay then, my turn” said Samantha moving closer to Kati and then inserting 3 fingers inside Kati to start fingering her. One minute after Samantha was fingering Kati, Lisa said “Time, Jesse is next” “I’ll pass” said Jesse followed by Jean and Rose who each said “As will I”. As that concluded everyone Kati then went to spin the bottle.

The bottle that Kati spun landed on Charles. “As I just fucked Amy I will choose a question from the trivia” Charles said while going to the computer. The question Charles got is “What product used by hikers, campers, military personnel, and astronauts, has been produced since 1891 by the Victorinox company?” to which Charles replied “That’s easy, that’s the Swiss army knife” he said right before pulling up the answer on the laptop showing that once again he is correct. “How the hell is it that you are able to lose to damn few rounds while all of us have already lost at least once after being stripped naked?” complained Kati. “I am just that good” said Charles “No, you are just that lucky as you haven’t had the bottle stop on you as often as the others” said Jean who was listening but at the same time recording Amy and Jesse. “Possibly, either way, time for my bottle spin” said Charles as he spun the bottle which stopped on Samantha. “Well Sam, as you can only do dares, I dare you to have an anal plug in your ass until you get home, so yes, while walking home you will also have it inside” said Charles. “Okay” said Samantha as she went to the two bags of toys to look for an unused anal plug. “I have the one for this, wait here” said Jean before she ran up to her room.

As Jean went upstairs everybody just watched how Amy was nicely following her command and moving her hips while having her brother’s cock inside her pussy. “Amy, once Jesse cummed inside you again you can stop fucking people” said Lisa. “Okay” said Amy in between her moans. Luckily for Amy it didn’t take long before Jesse cummed inside her pussy again to which Amy then lifted herself off her brother and then went to lay down on her back with her arms and legs spread while cum was dripping from her pussy. “Can I rest now?” said Amy who was exhausted. “Yes you can, but no cleaning yourself up unless we tell you otherwise” answered Lisa “Well, I have to go now” said Jesse taking his camera and the pieces of clothing he won with him while Jean came back down the stairs with an anal plug that had a tail attached to it. “See? Perfect, Sam will now have a nice tail while being naked”. To Samantha it didn’t make much difference but everybody else just started to laugh. “Yea, that’s great, go on Sam, put the tail in” replied Charles. “Okay” said Samantha as she took the tailed plug and lubed it up before pushing it inside her ass and then shaking her booty while facing the group. “There, now I am a part animal girl” joked Samantha before spinning the bottle.
Old 05-17-2017, 01:58 PM   #35
moretech

Default Recap of people

Here is an update on what people we know have been mentioned so far

Samantha
Naked 17 year old with an Athletic body with brunette hair. and an anal plug with tail inside her ass, Samantha has to do a dare each round and will go home naked with a vibrator and anal plug inside, she has rolled a 1 and 5 with dice

Lisa
Naked 19 year old with an athletic body with shoulder length brown hair and is allowed to wear her sweater and tank top when going to Amy's place and back home, Lisa rolled 5 due to losses

Amy
Naked 15 year old with a petite body with long blonde hair who is not allowed to drop out of the game and has to do a dare each round. Amy is a slave for 25 weeks to Lisa. Amy rolled a 4 and a 5 with the dice. Amy has to go home naked and is currently covered and filled with cum.

Kati
Naked 18 year old with a Slim but non athletic body with short Red hair and will either go home naked or fully dressed, Kati rolled a 5 and a 1 with the dice

Jeff
Naked 17 year old with an athletic & muscular body with short black hair who is allowed to wear pants and boxers when going home and has rolled a 2 with dice

Charles
17 year old who is wearing pants and a long sleeved shirt as far as people can see with a slightly chubby body with shoulder length brown hair and allowed to wear one shoe and his shirt when going home

Jesse
19 year old athletic guy with short brown hair who is the brother of Amy

Jean
16 year old with long ginger hair who is a spectator to the game while being fully dressed and the sister of Lisa.

Rose
17 year old sister of Lisa with short ginger hair. Rose is not in the game but is a spectator.

Ian
Samantha's brother

Harry
Samantha's brother

Tyler
Samantha's brother
Old 05-18-2017, 02:06 PM   #36
moretech

Default Page 27

The bottle stopped on Lisa “I will take a trivia question” she said before going to the computer and getting “Born in Sweden in 1905, she became a reclusive American actress known for her performances in such films as Camille (1937). Who is she?” “Uhm, is that Elizabeth Allan?” said Lisa before showing the answer on the computer. “Damn” came next as she saw that “Greto Garbo” was the correct answer. “Ok, I’ll roll my dice and get this over with” she quickly added. Lisa then took the dice and rolled a 5. “Oh my” said Kati “That is at least five months that you will be a slave if you lose twice more” she added. “I know, it’s scary” said Lisa “I will give the same option as that Sam gave” “You mean the one where you give away clothing and add other things if we choose not to touch you” asked Samantha. “Yes” replied Lisa. “Sweet” said Jean. “I will also join in for this round and then leave as me and Jean have something to do very soon” said Rose.

“Okay” replied Lisa “You two can go first then” she said to her sisters. “I choose touching” said Rose who went over to Lisa and added “Bend over with your ass to the group and legs spread”. Lisa complied and then said “Okay, start” Rose didn’t waste a second before rubbing Lisa’s pussy to see if she was wet “Perfect, you’re nice and wet” she said while quickly pushing her whole hand inside of Lisa’s pussy. “HOLY SHIT” screamed Lisa who was not expecting that much to go inside her. “Oh wow, a whole hand inside her, is it nice and warm in there?” asked Kati “Yes, but very wet too” said Rose as she started to move her hand in and out of Lisa’s cunt. One short minute later Charles said “Time, switch with Jean”. “Aaaaw, already?” said Rose as she took her hand out of Lisa. “Yes, now Jean, what do you choose?” said a still somewhat shocked Lisa.

“I choose Clothing” replied Jean “okay, I have now lost my tank top, who’s next?” said Lisa while Jean and Rose were starting to get up the stairs and leave. “I am and I choose clothing” replied Samantha. “Okay, so I will be naked when going to Amy’s house and back” “I am next” said Charles “Come here you naked beauty so I can touch you” he added. “Okay, how do you want me?” Lisa asked while walking to Charles. “I want you standing here with your legs slightly spread” Lisa complied and Charles took both of Lisa’s breasts and massaged them for the whole minute. “Amy can go next” said Kati “Okay, I will go for adding something as I am too tired to move” said the exhausted Amy “What do you add?” asked Lisa “butt plug” said Amy before laying down completely again. “Okay, next up is me” said Kati “And I choose to add something too, Lisa, you will have to let anyone touch you and while anybody is touching you are not allowed to take an other step.” “Okay” said Lisa being a little bit worried for this. “Jeff, what do you choose?” “I choose to also add something” said Jeff really making Lisa worried. “Okay, what do you wish to add?” said Lisa clearly being scared of what would happen. “Each time you come within ten meters or somebody that is not in this group you have to let them know they can touch you anywhere in any way, naturally, you can also not avoid them so just walk as you would on a normal busy day” Lisa sighed and said “Deal, that finishes it up, so let’s spin this bottle”.

Lisa spun the bottle which landed on Charles. “I’ll choose a trivia question” he said before reading “Great performances by movie duos: a. They starred as Jack and Rose in the 1997 movie hit, Titanic?” “Well, this is rather easy, Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet” he answered to which everyone was annoyed as once again he had it correctly. Charles then spun the bottle to make it land on Kati.

“I will choose dare” said Kati to which Charles started to think. “Okay, Kati, I want you to go to Amy and lick the cum off her body starting at Amy’s face then going to her chest, then pussy and then ass and finally her back” “Okay, as long as Amy is fine with me licking her face” said Kati to which Lisa replied “My slave is fine with it and will stand up for this” not giving Amy any time to respond and forcing her to stand up. Kati then went to Amy and started to lick her cheeks, lips nose and forehead. “This tastes a little funny but not bad” said Kati when then moved down to Amy’s chest and started to lick her breasts and suck on her nipples. “Do you like this?” asked Kati to Amy to which Amy whispered “yes”. Shortly after Kati went down to Amy’s pussy, made Amy spread and then started to lick Amy’s cum dripping pussy. “Now this tastes good” said Kati in between licking deep inside Amy’s slit. Amy moaned and moved her hands to Kati’s head holding her in place until Kati said “Ok, time for your ass”. Kati then turned Amy around and started to Lick Amy’s ass. “Good thing the floor was clean here, otherwise this cum would have dirt in it” said Kati as she kept on licking Amy’s ass cheeks. Once all the cum was off Amy’s ass Kati moved up to her back and licked the last remaining cum from Amy’s body and completing her dare. “I win” said Kati “Time for me to spin my bottle”. “Before we do that, Amy, now you can go quickly rinse yourself off in the shower, we will take a break until you are back so don’t take too long” said Lisa. Amy nodded and went to the washroom that is in the basement and made the shower run while everyone else was talking in the shared room.
Old 05-19-2017, 11:21 AM   #37
moretech

Default Page 28

Amy decided to do more than just rinse off her body and instead took a shower where she washed her whole body and hair and used the detachable showerhead to try and wash out the cum from her pussy making herself only horny again while doing so. Once Amy was done and came back still soaking wet to save time from the longer shower that she took and to try and not upset the others. “Ooooh, how nice and shiny that Amy is, are you fine with being soaked though?” said Kati to which Amy nodded “Yea, it’s warm enough in here” she said while smiling at Kati. “Well then, let’s play again and spin the bottle” said Kati.

Once everybody was sitting down in their circle again. Kati spun the bottle which stopped on Amy. “Amy, you’re getting an easy one, I want you to say my last name without mistake in one try” said Kati who knows that Amy often says the name wrong. “Dostovsky” said Amy to which Kati replied “Well, I thought it was an easy one, but as usual you failed to say that it is Dostoyevsky and as you failed you will roll your dice, how many was it again?” “Five” said Lisa. “Right, roll your five dice, then spin the bottle.” came from Kati after. Amy rolled her give dice which were 1, 3, 2, 2, 6 making it a total of 14 weeks of being a slave for somebody else if she loses again, which, if the bottle lands on her will happen as Amy is losing on purpose for the deal with Lisa.

Once Amy spun the bottle it stopped on Kati “I’ll take a question” said Kati who once again went to the computer. “May 14 is a national holiday in France, celebrated in honour of which woman?” was the question that showed up. “Hmmm, I believe that is ….. “ Kati paused while she was thinking “Joa …” “Time” said Charles, just too slow there Kati. “Shit, I hate that thirty second rule” commented Kati “Oh well, guess I’ll roll my one dice and then give you all oral” The dice landed on a four. “Damn, I will be a slave for four months if I lose again…. Still, not as bad as twenty five weeks and almost an other fourteen on top of that” teased Kati to Amy. “For the oral, I have a deal for you” said Jeff “As I have had a few orgasms already and am spent from that and I am sure that Amy is exhausted too from all the dares and slave things, how about instead of giving oral you will be naked each time we hang out for one week?” “Yea, that’s a good idea” added Amy. “I am fine with that too” added Charles “Okay, uhm, Lisa and Samantha, are you two okay with that?” asked Kati “I am, even though I would like to get an orgasm myself too, I also support this deal” replied Lisa. “As I am the only one left out I will also agree with it” added Samantha.

“Then it’s a deal, for one week starting after this game, each time we hang out I will strip naked” said Kati “Deal” was the reply from everyone until Jeff said “That does include in public places” “Wait, what?” replied Kati “Each time you hang out with us, whether it is in public or private, you will be naked, this does also include when it is just one of us” said Jeff. “I thought it was only in private! That’s no fair that you didn’t mention that!” complained Kati. “You also didn’t ask, so it’s your own fault, you agreed so that is the deal” said Samantha which caused Kati to sigh and say “Fine, for one week after today, whenever I am with any of you in any location I will be naked, I will also still hang out with you as much as I have been, meaning I will not avoid any of you”. “Good, now spin your bottle” said Samantha to which Kati spun her bottle.

The bottle stopped on Charles who decided to once again go for the trivia question. “During the Vietnam War, North Vietnamese forces were able to move soldiers and supplies along the Ho Chi Minh Trail, which passed along the border of Vietnam and what two countries?” showed up on the computer for his question. “Uhm, China and India?” said Charles hesitant before looking on the computer and seeing that the answer is Laos and Cambodia. “Damn it, I suck at geography, but oh well, I’m still clearly winning” said Charles before taking off his hoodie. “As Jean, Rose and Jesse have left, who will do the rock paper scissors to see if Charles can keep his hoodie or not?” asked Samantha. “Amy can” said Lisa to which Amy nodded and then looked at Charles. “Okay, Three Two One Go” said Lisa. Charles chose paper while Amy chose Rock allowing Charles to keep his hoodie when he goes home. “My luck keeps on holding out” said Charles before spinning the bottle.

Suddenly Samantha’s phone beeped. “Oooh, must be a message from Harry” said Kati “Go on, read it” she added to which Samantha took her phone and opened the message. “Harry wrote to send him an other nude with my pussy spread if I am serious, Charles, as it was your dare, do I still do this?” Asked Samantha. “I say we let everybody here decide how far we should take this” replied Charles. “I say she did her part of the dare and is now allowed to stop” said Amy to which Kati and Lisa agreed giving them the majority. “Ok, then you can say that you only just now saw that you saw who you send it to and that you find it gross that he wants to fuck you” said Charles. “Now, who did the bottle I spun actually land on for the next question or dare?” he added while Samantha was writing the message.
Old 05-20-2017, 01:54 PM   #38
moretech

Default Page 29

The bottle had stopped on Lisa. “I will go for a trivia to play it safe” she said. “When Jennifer Beals played the main character of this 1983 rock-musical film, her torn clothing created a fashion trend. What movie was this?” was shown on the computer to which Lisa said “Flashdance” giving her the correct answer. “I love old movies, so that was an easy one for me” she added while spinning the bottle. The bottle stopped on Jeff this time. “I will go for a truth question from Samantha” he said. “Okay, Jeff, out of the girls here, which one of us do you think has the best body now that you have seen all of us naked?” asked Samantha. “That is a rather easy question, all of you have amazing bodies and are extremely beautiful and I love to look at each of you in your birthday suit but in my own opinion I find that you, Samantha, have the best body” he replied which made Samantha blush. “Nice going Jeff, you made Sam blush” said Kati “Good thing that he said he finds us all beautiful or some of us might have started to feel annoyed” joked Amy. “Why would you feel annoyed? Don’t we all know that Jeff likes Samantha? So it would be an obvious choice!” commented Charles which made Samantha blush even more and at the same time made Jeff blush too but as they had earlier in the game said that they liked each other it didn’t bother either of them, instead both started to look into each other’s eyes with passion and lust. “Now, you future lovebirds, let’s get this game going again, Jeff, spin the bottle” said Lisa.

Jeff spun the bottle trying to make it stop on Kati or Amy but instead it stopped on Lisa. “As Jeff went for a truth question and had it easy I will also go for a truth question from” said Lisa who started to think as to who to let her ask a question before saying “Kati”. “Okay my dear Lisa, other than today, have you been naked in public, if you have been, when was this?” asked Kati. “No, I have not been naked in public, me being naked here is the closest to being fully naked in public, however, the closest thing I have been to being naked in public has been wearing my underwear and bra in a parking lot last year” she replied. “Not bad, that will change soon though” replied Kati “Now, spin spin and away” she added.

Lisa spun the bottle which landed on Kati. “I choose dare” said Kati. “Okay, I dare you to have a staring contest with me while you are standing up, with your legs spread and one of us, you can choose who, moves a vibrator in and out of your pussy, the speed and movement of the vibrator is all up to the person you choose, if you lose the staring contest, then you lose the dare” said Lisa “Okay, I choose Charles to move the vibrator” she said before standing up and spreading her legs. “Charles, get a vibe and put it in my cunt” said Kati while mentally preparing for a staring contest. Charles took the biggest vibrator he could find and pushed it inside Kati after lubing it up. “Crap, that’s a big one, what freaking size is that?” mentioned Kati as she felt it going inside her. “I would guess somewhere around twelve inches” said Charles “It kind of hurts, can you please pick something smaller?” Kati begged to which Lisa replied “Charles can choose what vibrator” Kati sighed and said “Ok, let’s get this over with then” as she was groaning.

Lisa and Kati then started to stare at each other while Charles turned the vibrator on which slightly surprised Kati. Charles then slowly started to move the vibrator out of Kati’s pussy until it was just sitting with the tip at the entrance to her pussy still parting her lips. “You will lose” said Kati who is determined not to lose the dare as if she does she will be a slave for four months. Suddenly Charles pushed the vibrator in Kati’s pussy as fast as he could causing Kati to scream in pain and close her eyes at the same time out of reflex. “Thank you Charles, you made Kati lose her dare, you can take that vibrator out of her pussy now” to which Charles complied and Kati sighed “Damnit, that hurt, I now hate you Charles” Kati said to Charles in a slightly joking manner “Now I gotta be a slave to whoever the bottle lands on” complained Kati “And you have to walk home completely naked” said Jeff “Shit, I forgot that” was the reply from Kati. “So all of us girls will be walking home completely naked, some with some extra …. Uhm ….. features” said Amy “That’s right, anyway, Kati, spin your bottle to get your master please” said Jeff.
Old 05-21-2017, 10:45 AM   #39
moretech

Default Page 30

Kati spun the bottle which landed on Jeff. “Awesome, I got a slave, now Kati, do you drop out of the game or keep going?” said Jeff “Unlike Amy I have the choice but I too will stay in the game to try and lower my slave time” answered Kati before Jeff went to the computer and read the question “In which year did the US Congress pass a law banning the importation of slaves from Africa into the United States? Was it 1807, 1837, or 1857?” “Oh, My god, that is just perfect, I gain a slave and the question is about slaves” laughed Jeff as he read the question. “And as my answer, I will say it is 1807” he quickly added before hitting 30 seconds. Once he said the answer everybody looked at the screen to see that Jeff was correct. “Ok, let’s spin the bottle, but before that, Kati, are you okay with starting slave time now?” asked Jeff. “As Amy has been doing that already, sure, why not” “Perfect, then as your master I will give you your first command. Anyone that has seen you topless, bottomless or naked in the last week or for as long as you are a slave can give you commands, same rules as with me being your master except that I can overrule anyone else’s commands. On top of that, for anyone that you know that sees you naked, topless or bottomless you have to let them know that they can command you” said Jeff “You can’t be serious, that has to be against the rules” complained Kati “No, it isn’t against the rules, you do have to do that” replied Amy knowing full well she could get a similar command later on. “Okay, fine” said Kati in an annoyed tone. “okay, that is done, let’s spin the bottle” said Jeff before spinning the bottle.

The bottle stopped on Samantha. “Sam, your dare is to turn your ass to us and shake it with the tail plug inside each time you hear somebody say ok or deal for the remainder of the game” said Jeff “Okay” said Samantha before turning her ass to the group and shaking it for them. “Now, spin the bottle” to which Samantha took the bottle and spun it as hard as she could which stopped on Lisa. “I will choose a truth question from my own slave, Amy” said Lisa. “Mistress, please tell us What kind of pyjamas do you wear to bed?” “I don’t wear any pyjamas unless I have a sleep over, meaning, I sleep completely naked” said Lisa. “Good to know” replied Charles with a grin on his face. “Wow, what a creep” joked Lisa before spinning the bottle which landed on Samantha again.

“Okay, Sam, I dare you to behave like a cat for five rounds” said Lisa to which Samantha pointed her ass at the group while on all fours and shook her ass before saying “Meow”. Everyone started to laugh due to this and then Samantha spun the bottle in a cat like way. The bottle stopped on Kati who said “I chose dare”. “I dare you to get slapped once by each of us, anywhere we want, and not make a sound, meow” said Samantha to which Kati nodded “take your best shot” she said to which Samantha went up to Kati. “Stand up and spread so we have clear access to everything, meow” Kati complied to which Samantha then quickly slapped Kati’s pussy causing Kati to let out a surprised scream. “Well, that was easy to make you lose” said Charles “Roll your dice” added Jeff to which Kati felt annoyed but did go to roll her dice, the dice stopped on 5 again “Oh come on, an other option for months, that is so annoying” complained Kati. “The dice is what it is, now spin your bottle” said Amy.

Kati spun the bottle only for it to land on herself again “Damnit, I choose dare again” said Kati. “I dare you to make us all a sandwich while you are naked, you have to let anybody touch you and if anybody asks what you are doing you have to pretend that you are fully dressed, meow” said Samantha. “Okay” replied Kati making Samantha point her ass to the group once more and shake it again before she went off to go upstairs and make some food for everyone. While Kati was preparing food everyone else talked with one an other for a while, including Jeff and Samantha who decided to have a private conversation in a different room.

A few minutes later Kati came back downstairs with some sandwiches for everyone “Let’s eat, then we play some more” said Lisa. “Deal” replied Charles making sure he is looking at Samantha who then once again shook her ass at the group before taking her sandwich and started eating it from the plate without using her hands, just like a cat.

Once everyone was done eating Kati spun the bottle which landed on herself once again “What the hell, why me?” she said “This time I will go for a trivia question” she added before going to the computer and reading “Are you a virgin?” once again “I am, but I am sure that with me being a slave that will change in the very near future” replied Kati before spinning her bottle again which stopped on Samantha. “Sam, I dare you to tell us what you and Jeff were talking about on your own” said Lisa. “Hey, I am the one to give out the dares this round!” said Kati “But sure, let’s go with that one” Samantha started to blush and then say “Well, we were talking about our feelings for each other and this game, we decided that we will start dating each other but that anything and everything during this game or during slave time after the game can happen, so yes, Jeff can fuck his slave Kati or anyone else and I can also fuck or be fucked by anyone for the game or slave time.” “Oh, good, congratulations to both of you and good that you will both uphold the game rules” said Lisa. “Thank you ….. Meow” replied Samantha before spinning the bottle which once again stopped on Kati. “What the hell? Damned bottle, land on Jeff or something” said Kati “Ill go for a trivia again” she added.
The following user says Thank You to moretech for this post:
Old 05-22-2017, 05:54 AM   #40
moretech

Default Page 31

The computer gave the question “What Catholic church official ranks just below Pope?” “well, since religion doesn’t exist anymore nothing, but that used to be Cardinal” said Kati before displaying the answer on the computer proving that she is correct. “Let’s keep going, and damned bottle, don’t land on me” said Kati as she spun the bottle.

Unfortunately for Kati the bottle did stop on her again “AAAHHH, what is wrong with this bottle?” said Kati “Trivia again” “This person made his fortune by supplying meat to the Union soldiers during the Civil War. In 1870 he built his first meat-packing plant in Chicago, which soon made that city the meat-packing center of the U.S.A. What was his name?” was the question that showed up. “Uhm, I know his last name is Armour, but I don’t know his first name so I will guess Dave” replied Kati. “That is wrong” said Lisa while looking at the computer that said the answer is “Philip Armour”. “Damn, Okay, fine, where is the dice?” said Kati prompting Samantha to shake her ass to the group again while Kati was searching for the dice. The dice that Kati rolled stopped on 4.

“Shit, that will be a lot of time added” said Kati before she went to the bottle and tried to spin it. “Aren’t you forgetting something?” said Charles. “huh, what did I forget?” Asked Kati. “We all get to touch or fuck you now for one minute each” replied Charles. “Oh, right, can I make a deal instead?” she asked “what do you have in mind?” asked Samantha while shaking her ass. “If I don’t get touched or fucked now, then I will ….” said Kati pausing for a moment before continuing “buy everyone here one of those bracelets that give unlimited stamina and link them all to mine so when any of you wish you can make me feel super horny or tired or anything” “Those are rather expensive, are you sure you want to do that?” asked Charles “Yes, I am sure, I want to hold on to my virginity a little longer, even if it’s only for a few hours” was Kati’s reply. “Ok then, does everyone agree with this compromise?” everyone nodded and agreed “Ok, then we have a deal” said Charles making Samantha shake her ass again before Kati spun the bottle.

The bottle stopped on Jeff. “I don’t feel like doing a dare this round, so trivia” said Jeff who loaded up a question on the computer. “in the 1999 film, Girl, Interrupted, Angelina Jolie played a character with what personality disorder?” “Uhm, I am going to guess that is schizophrenia” said Jeff. “The answer is Sociopath” replied Lisa “Damn, ok, fine, I’ll roll the dice to see how many dice I have to roll next time” he said before rolling the dice to a 6 “Damn, gotta roll again, so that is five plus ….“ the second dice stopped on 5 “Five so ten dice in total if I lose again, now, for the touching, I will not make any excuse or anything, so feel free to feel me up” said Jeff “Well then, I will go first” said Kati who went over to Jeff “Start the time now” she added when she took hold of Jeff’s balls and squeezed them just enough for it to hurt. “Ouch, that hurts” said Jeff as Kati kept on squeezing and slowly started to rub Jeff’s ass. “Does it now?” asked Kati who then pushed a finger inside Jeff’s butt hole. “Okay, that certainly feels weird” said Jeff to which Kati pulled her finger out and then moved it to Jeff’s mouth. “Open up” said Kati who then moved the finger that was just in Jeff’s ass in his mouth “Oh, gross” replied Jeff. “I suggest nobody puts a finger in his ass unless you are fine with having shit on your fingers” said Kati who made her fingers go around in Jeff’s mouth trying to get as much shit off her finger as she could before Charles said “Time”.

After Kati, Lisa stepped up and started to stroke Jeff’s manhood casually “that feels much better than what Kati did, thank you Lisa” said Jeff to which Lisa smiled “Yea, when us girls were being touched some of us didn’t do pain while others did, so I am just deciding to be a nice girl now” replied Lisa who kept on stroking Jeff’s cock for the whole minute. Once Lisa was done she said “Amy, you go next” Amy nodded and then went over to Jeff “What should I do to him, mistress?” “well, as this is punishment for losing, you can do anything you want but if you really want my suggestion, then give him a bad and possibly painful hand job” Amy nodded and took Jeff’s cock and started to squeeze it as hard as she could while slowly moving up and down the shaft. “That’s not too bad but still hurts” said Jeff to which Amy then grabbed Jeff’s balls and squeezed them hard too making Jeff fall to his knees from pain. “THAT FREAKING HURT!!!” he screamed as Amy let go and walked away even before the minute was up. Samantha then walked over to Jeff and waited for Jeff to recover. “Are you good to go again?” asked Samantha. “yes, go ahead my soon to be girlfriend” Samantha blushed and then started to stroke Jeff’s cock while laying her head on his shoulder and pressing her body against his. To what felled like no time at all to Samantha suddenly Lisa said “Time, you two lovebirds, Charles, you’re up”
Old 05-23-2017, 02:27 PM   #41
moretech

Default Page 32

Charles walked up to Jeff “I don’t really want to touch you so I have a deal for you, but if you refuse the deal, then I will touch you in ways you do not want to happen” said Charles making Jeff worried “What is the deal?” he asked. “As the girls have gone for this type of deal and I am sure they would like this, the deal is to go home naked” “I’ll take it” said Jeff “so now everyone, except for Charles, is set to go home naked” he added. “That’s right” said Samantha who was shaking her ass to the group from all the times they said deal. “Time to spin your bottle, Jeff” she added.

Jeff spun the bottle which stopped on Lisa. “I will go for a dare” “Lisa, I dare you to sit with your ass in the air and your pussy nicely on view for all of us to see until the bottle stops on your once more” “Done” said Lisa as she turned around, went on her knees, bend down her torso making her ass stick up and pussy be on display for the group. “Now I can’t spin the bottle, so Amy, will you spin it for me please?” Amy went to the bottle and spun it, the spin caused the bottle to stop on Charles. “I will go for a trivia” said Charles as he went to the computer and got the question “When Michael Jordan retired from the Chicago Bulls for the first time in 1994, he signed a minor-league contract with what major league baseball team?” “I believe that was the blue jays” said Charles “YES!” said Lisa who couldn’t see much at the moment. “I assume I am wrong, let’s check” said Charles while looking on the computer. “Oh, it was the Chicago White Sox” he said right after and started to take his pants off. “Who does the rock paper scissors part?” he asked before Kati said “I will”. Kati played scissors verses Charles’s Paper making him lose his pants when he goes home. “Just one more loss and Charles will also be naked, let’s hope it happens” said Amy. Charles made a light laugh before spinning the bottle.

The bottle stopped on Jeff. “I will also go for a trivia” he said. “True or False: There is no country called Holland.” Jeff started to think before saying “False”. As he looked at the computer he then saw that he was wrong and so he took the dice “Ok, I was wrong, I should roll” Jeff rolled a 1, 4, 5, 3, 6, 2, 6, 4, 5 and 4 making it a total of 40 hours that he would be a slave. “I will subtract my slave time from Kati’s four months leaving her with 120 days of slave time, give or take a few hours, if I do lose an other round” “Okay” said Kati who in one way was happy but disappointed that Jeff would not be a slave and that it was just a low subtraction. “Now then, time for our oral” said Samantha “Who should you start with?”

“Let’s start with Amy” said Lisa which prompted Amy to lay down on her back and spread her legs. Jeff walked over to Amy and put his head between her legs before saying “start time”. Jeff then started to kiss and lick Amy’s wet pussy while slowly starting to push his tongue inside her. Jeff then used his fingers to part her vulva and at the same time started to lick around her clitoris. “That feels good” said Amy enjoying the stimulation again. A short time later Charles said “Time” to which Jeff stopped at the disappointment of Amy. Next Kati took position and motioned for Jeff to go to her. Jeff crawled over to Kati and moved his head between her legs before spreading her pussy and licking her clitoris with the occasional pushing his tongue as deep as he could inside of Kati. Kati was getting closer to an orgasm when once again Charles said “Time”. Now Jeff started to move to Lisa “Wait, do Charles first” said Samantha stopping Jeff in his tracks. Charles and Jeff then looked at each other to which Charles said “No deal this time, I’ll just imagine Samantha is sucking me off” said Charles to slightly provoke Jeff.

Jeff moved over to Charles and was about to pull his boxers off before Charles said “Oh, right, if we want we can take this to the other room, right?” Disappointed that Charles remembered this Samantha said “Yes, I guess you can” “Ok then, I will choose to make Jeff suck me off in” Charles paused “This room in front of you all”. Jeff sighed but then pulled Charles’s boxers down revealing his erect penis and then to get it over with as soon as possible Jeff said “Start time” right before taking his friends dick inside his mouth. Jeff then started to move back and forth sucking his friend off but did little more than that as he really did not enjoy it. Two minutes later Kati said “Time, now you can go to Lisa”. Jeff instantly took Charles dick out of his mouth and said “Gah, doing that is way less fun than licking a pussy” while moving over to Lisa who was still with her ass in the air. “Time to get rid of that taste and then to the main course” Jeff joked as he parted Lisa’s pussy and started to lick deep inside her. Lisa moaned as Jeff was pushing his tongue in and out of Lisa’s wet slit until Kati said “Time for your main course then?” while laughing. “Sure is” said Jeff while looking lustfully at Samantha who was clearly blushing. Samantha then went to lay down and spread her legs showing her dripping pussy to Jeff. As Jeff went between Samantha’s legs he also moved his one hand under her ass lifting her up before starting to lick Samantha’s clit. To give some extra sensation to Samantha Jeff then wiggled the anal plug that is inside Samantha and at the same time moved his other hand to Samantha’s breasts groping them. “Aaaaw, look as those lovebirds go, they don’t seem to care that we can see them like this” said Kati. As time was ticking by Samantha started to breath a little heavier and was getting very close to an orgasm until suddenly Charles said “Time”. “Damnit” said Samantha who was really enjoying the attention. Jeff got back to his spot and spun the bottle which stopped on Amy.

“Ooooh, time for a dare for our little slave Amy, what shall I make her do?” said Kati. “Oh I know, Amy, I want you to go to the freezer, take as many ice cubes as you can from it, then come down here and put as many ice cubes as you can inside yourself, once you believe you have the maximum amount inside you you will let us know and I will try to put one more inside you, if I can add one more, then you fail” she quickly said. “Okay” said Amy who started to walk upstairs as Samantha started to shake her ass once more for the dare she would be on for the remainder of the game. Amy went to the cabinet and took the biggest bowl she could find, once she had one she went to the freezer and took out as many ice cubes as she should and put it in the bowl until the bowl was completely full. Shortly later Amy arrived back in the basement with the bowl of ice cubes and sat down. “This is going to suck” said Amy as she took one of the cubes and pushed it inside her pussy. “Ooooh, that is cold” said Amy before taking a next cube and pushing it inside her again. Amy kept on pushing cubes inside her pussy until she could not put any more inside while shivering from all the ice in her. “That’s all that can fit in” said Amy. “Okay, so if I can put an other one in now, then you fail, is that correct?” asked Kati. “That is correct” replied Amy to which Kati took a cube and put the cube inside of Amy’s mouth. “I win, you lose” said Kati to which Amy nodded. “I guess, I didn’t think my mouth counted”. “I never said it had to be in your pussy, I said inside you, ass counts too” replied Kati. “I will spin my bottle and who it lands on will be my master for 14 weeks then” said Amy before spinning the bottle right after making sure the cubes were taking out of herself.

The bottle stopped on Lisa making her have 39 weeks of being Amy’s master plus deciding what clothes Amy wears each day and also allowing her to not have her ass in the air anymore. “Damn, Amy, you will be Lisa’s slave for a long time, and now you always have to be told what to wear or it’s being naked” said Kati to which Amy frowned and replied “I know, I hope I win some slaves myself soon so I can remove some of that time” “You would like that, wouldn’t you?” said Lisa “Anyway, let us keep going with the game, I choose trivia”. “True or false: Those beautiful peacocks, distinguished by their crested head, brilliant plumage, and long spotted back feathers, are always males.” “True” said Lisa knowing that she is right but still loading up the answer on the computer. “Good job, that was an easy question” said Charles “Now, spin the bottle” Lisa complied and spun the bottle making it land on Jeff.
Old 05-24-2017, 02:53 PM   #42
moretech

Default Page 33

“I choose dare” said Jeff. “I dare you to fuck Amy doggy style while Kati moves a plug in and out of your ass and if you cum before Amy, then you lose” said Lisa “And Amy, as a slave, if you cum before Jeff, then you will regret it. “Understood, my mistress” said Amy who was getting into position to get fucked for the fifth time today. Jeff got into position behind Amy while Kati was lubing up the plug to be used on Jeff. Jeff moved his dick at the opening of Amy’s pussy and pushed it inside her. Once it was inside, Kati moved the anal plug to Jeff’s ass and pushed it inside of his ass making Jeff moan. “That feels weird but good at the same time” Once the plug was inside Jeff started to steadily thrust in and out of Amy’s pussy causing Amy to moan while Kati was steadily moving the plug in and out of Jeff’s ass. “Amy, do you like being fucked?” asked Lisa to which Amy nodded as with each thrust Amy was slowly but surely inching closer and closer to an orgasm. “I am your slave and am yours to do any commands” replied Amy “That is not what I asked, do you like being fucked? Regardless of being a slave or not” Lisa asked again. “My body likes it, my mind would prefer not to” she said. “thank you for the honest answer Amy, Jeff, how close are you to losing?” grinned Lisa. “I won’t lose” said Jeff who was clearly struggling not to cum. “Please, just cum inside me” begged Amy trying to break Jeff’s mental state that is holding his orgasm back. Jeff was surprised by this and with two more thrusts inside Amy’s pussy he shot his load inside of her again. “I won” said Amy feeling relieved as she is very close to having an orgasm of her own. “Damnit, ok, fine, so Kati now has forty hours less slave time to complete.” Jeff said before pulling his dick out of Amy. “Now, let’s take this plug out of my ass” he added towards Kati who then took the plug out.

Once everyone returned to their spot and Amy once again had a cum filled pussy, Jeff spun the bottle which stopped on Samantha. “Okay Sam” said Lisa causing Samantha to shake her ass once again “I dare you to drink five shots of the vodka in quick succession and once all five have been downed you will fill five more glasses, stack them in a pyramid shape and make sure you don’t spill” “That sounds easy” she replied before filling up five shot glasses with vodka drinking them one by one and then once again filling them up. “Now I just have to stack them without spilling” said Samantha as she slowly started to stack the glasses. Just a short time later Samantha was done and succeeded in her dare. “Congratulations, you won this dare, now you can spin your bottle” said Lisa.

Samantha spun the bottle and watched closely as it stopped on Lisa. “Seems like we are just trading with one an other, what do you choose? Trivia, dare or truth?” asked Samantha. “I will go for a dare” said Lisa. “Excellent, I dare you to deep-throat the largest dildo we have here after you have first lubricated it with your own juices, you fail the dare if you either do not do it, gag, use lube or not use the largest one available, vibrators not included” replied Samantha. “Okay, let me find the largest dildo then” said Lisa before starting to look through all the sex toys they have in the basement.

Lisa took out a 18 inch non-vibrator double dildo from Jean’s bag and said “This is the largest one, how far do I take it inside me? “In your pussy, how ever far you need to lubricate it completely, however, in your mouth, only the tip can stick out” replied Samantha to which Lisa rubbed the dildo against her pussy before pushing it deep inside her. Lisa then took the dildo out of her pussy, turned it around and inserted it from the other end of the dildo. “There, lubricated” said Lisa who took the dildo out of her pussy and then brought it up to her mouth and started to push it inside her mouth. Lisa suddenly pulled the dildo out and coughed. “You failed” said Samantha to which Lisa nodded while still coughing a little. “Time to roll a dice to see how many months you will be a slave for” said Amy. Lisa rolled 5, 1, 5, 6, 5 causing her to have 21 months of slave time. “Shit, that’s nearly two years, Amy, you’re in luck, if I lose again, then you will not have to be my slave anymore as I will lower my time with it” said Lisa. “Sounds good to me, now, we also get to receive Oral from you, anybody here wish to make a deal for Lisa?” said Amy who was now in a much better mood. “Since some of us have had to do a few things more than others already and are kind of tired from all that, I suggest we get Lisa to ride the sybian until somebody other than Lisa gets some slave time added or is turned into a slave” said Samantha. “I agree” said Amy “Fine by me” came from Charles and Jeff and finally Kati said “That’s settled then, Lisa, get on your sybian, we will control the speed for you” Lisa moved the sybian to her spot and then lowered herself on top of it pushing the dildo part deep in her “Ready” she said once she was properly seated which then allowed the group to turn the sybian on. “Let’s start with a low speed” said Kati before turning the sybian on. “Now, spin your bottle Lisa”. Lisa spun the bottle which landed on Amy.

“Amy, I dare you to get blindfolded and then guess what six different items we hand you, if you have half or more wrong you fail your dare” said Samantha “Okay, but after this dare I also wish to see if I could take a deal” “Oh, what deal do you want?” asked Lisa who was trying to think of other things than the sybian running in her pussy. “If after this dare I can choose trivia questions again, then for each trivia that I have wrong it will count as two fails, does that sound fair?” asked Amy. “Make it each dare and trivia counting for two and then it is a deal” said Lisa. “Uhm, …..” said Amy who started to think about it “Okay, fine” she then added. “Now, where is the blindfold?” asked Samantha.

Once Samantha found a blindfold she put it on Amy, making sure Amy couldn’t see anything and then Samantha went to grab some things from around the room and house. “Okay Amy, guess what this is” said Samantha while handing Amy a vibrator. “That’s easy, that is a vibrator” “Correct, next item, what is this?” said Samantha while now handing her a flexible ruler. “uhm, is that one of those bracelet things?” “No, it is not, next object” said Samantha as the next item on the list is a banana without it’s peel that has been squished. “I have absolutely no idea what this is, so I am going to guess it is some sort of cream or something”. “Wrong again, one more wrong and you fail” was the reply from Samantha as she went to take the next item which is one of Lisa’s string bikini’s that is undone. “This is some sort of cloth” “Yes, but be more specific” said Samantha. “I will guess it is a dust mask” “wrong, you failed your dare” to which Samantha then took off the blindfold from Amy and handed her a dice. Amy rolled the dice which landed on 5. “damn” said Amy before spinning the bottle.

The bottle stopped on Charles. “Trivia” said Charles. The question that Charles received is “Of all the organs in the human body, which is the only one that can be completely removed without a loss of life? if organ divided into two parts, both must be removed” to which Charles replied “Spleen” causing him to be correct once again and still in the lead with wearing boxers. “You really have to stop being correct so often!” complained Kati.
Old 05-25-2017, 11:28 AM   #43
moretech

Default Page 34

Charles then spun the bottle which stopped on Amy. “I will choose to do a trivia question” said Amy who then went to the computer and got “What is the square root of 729?” to which Amy started to think and then said “26” before showing the results on the computer and seeing that she is off by one as the correct answer is 27. “That is two losses, so first roll your dice for how many dice you have to roll and then roll that amount of dice” said Charles. “I know” said Amy who took the dice and rolled a 3 and then rolled the dice three more times for 2, 1 and 6 causing her to be at nine months of slave time added if she loses again. “Ok, nine months possibly added, that’s not good” said Amy who then spun the bottle.

The bottle stopped on Jeff. “Dare please” said Jeff to Charles. “I dare you to dance until the bottle stops on you again, if you stop dancing for even a second, then you fail” Jeff stood up and started to dance and then realized that he still had to spin the bottle and started to dance to it, as he reached down during his dance he fell over causing him to lose his dare. “Damnit” he said “Okay, fine, where is the dice?” he added. Once Jeff found the dice he rolled a 5 and then spun the bottle which stopped on Kati.

“I choose trivia” she said before going to the computer for her question. “He was born in 1948 with the name Vincent Furnier, but in his entertainment career this bizarre person took a female stage name. What was it?” to which Kati started to think until Amy said “Time”. “Damnit, ok, what the hell is the answer?” asked Kati who looked at the computer screen to see it is “Alice Cooper”. Kati then took the dice and said “I will roll my dice and do the oral” to which she then tossed the dice which landed on 3, 4, 2 and 5 causing 14 months to be added as slave time if she loses again. “Well, I won’t be able to give Lisa her oral as she is on the sybian, what do I do for that?” asked Kati “Well, you can choose the speed of the sybian then” said Charles. “Okay, please turn it to maximum everything then” said Kati “Wait, what?” moaned Lisa just before the speed got turned up completely causing her to moan even more. Kati then went over to Jeff and said “Start time” before taking Jeff’s dick in her mouth and started to suck on it while bopping her head up and down.

Kati was skillfully using her tongue on Jeff’s rod as she kept on moving up and down on it. “That feels amazing Kati” said Jeff, unfortunately for Jeff the two minutes were up shortly after causing Kati to stop. “So, you enjoyed that, did you?” said Kati “I sure did” was the reply while Kati moved over to Charles and pulled Charles’ boxers off “Wait” said Charles “I choose to do this in a private room” “Okay” said Kati as she got up and started to walk to a different room. Charles pulled his boxers back up and followed Kati while looking at her nice ass. Once they were in the room Charles said “Kati, instead of a blowjob I command you to take my dick in your ass.” Kati’s eyes widened as she said “I…in my … ass?” clearly being hesitant “yes, I will fuck you analy for two minutes” added Charles to which Kati sighed and said “Ok, take the boxers off” Charles did just that and Kati then moved to Charles. “Do you push it in me or do I do the work?” asked Kati “you just relax, I’ll do the work” said Charles moved in behind Kati and positioned his dick at her anus. Charles then started to push his dick inside Kati’s ass making Kati groan until he was fully inside. “That’s something I never get used to, something being pushed in my ass” said Kati as Charles slowly started to move in and out of her. A short time after somebody knocked on the door and said “Time is up” to which Charles held Kati in position with his dick inside her. “before you go, answer this truthfully, who do you wish to take your virginity?” asked Charles “Honestly I want to keep it, but if I really had to choose then it would be James” “What about from the group here and our family members?” asked Charles “then I will have to choose Ian” replied Kati before Charles pulled his dick out of her ass and wiped it off.

Both Kati and Charles then came out of the other room “Who’s Next?” asked Kati to which Samantha replied “Amy is, go eat her out” “Deal” said Kati making Samantha shake her ass again while Amy went to lay down and spread her legs. Kati went in between Amy’s legs and dug herself deep into the completely bald pussy. As Kati was skillfully licking Amy, Charles took an anal plug and rubbed Kati’s ass before pushing the plug inside making Kati moan. “I command you to have that in you until otherwise instructed” he added while Kati was still eating out Amy. Amy who was in a world of her own was about to cum when suddenly Samantha called time making Kati stop.
The following user says Thank You to moretech for this post:
Old 05-26-2017, 02:14 PM   #44
moretech

Default Page 35

Thanks SlaveMasterAllMost for pointing out some grammatical errors in the first couple posts, I tried to edit it but getdare is not letting me edit any posts before ( currently ) post 41 in this story. I will see if maybe I could get that changed or if an admin can correct the grammatical errors for me. To those whom are bothered by the grammatical errors, I apologize.

Now for the story post

__________________________________________________ _______________

Kati then went to Samantha. “It’s ok Kati, the plug that Charles put in you is good enough for me, no need to eat me out” “Understood” said Kati who then stood up and went back to her regular spot to spin the bottle before looking at Lisa who was moaning loudly and had clearly had an orgasm already but still stuck in the sybian. The bottle that Kati spun stopped on Charles who once again decided to go for a trivia question. “Can you name a sport in which the winner is usually, but not always, decided by score, and neither the players nor the fans know what the score is until they are finished playing it?” to which Charles replied “Boxing” making him have a correct answer again. “Damnit Charles, lose already, the game is almost over as Lisa just needs to lose once more and then you or Samantha still have to be turned into a slave, I want that to be you” complained Kati “Not going to happen, I will keep on winning” replied Charles before spinning the bottle.

The bottle stopped on Amy. “Question please” said Amy as the laptop was still with Charles. Charles pulled up a question for Amy and read out “Ascorbic acid is something which many of us consume virtually every day. By what name is ascorbic acid better known?” to which Amy replied “I believe that is Vitamin B”. “Wrong, it is Vitamin C” replied Charles “Damn” said Amy who then took the dice “Ok, the next person that the bottle stops on will be my master plus I will roll the dice for the next one” she said. “Go ahead, we are eagerly awaiting what your roll will be so we can get to having somebody becoming your master.” added Jeff. Amy rolled the dice which landed on 1 to her joy. “Now that is a good roll, but I would have liked six better” said Amy before spinning the bottle which stopped on Kati. At the same time Lisa lifted herself off the sybian breathing very heavily and shaking all over. “Kati, I command you to choose and spin the bottle again to decide a different master for Amy” said Samantha “Damnit, stupid being a slave, I wanted to become Amy’s master and remove my slave time, now I can’t” said Kati who then spun the bottle for it to land on Charles. “perfect, now I am the master again” said Charles “Now, Kati, what do you choose? Dare, question or truth?” he added.

Kati sighed and said “trivia”. Charles then gave the laptop to Kati who pulled up a question. “What is the two-word title of the presiding officer of the British House of Lords.” “Uhm, prime minister?” replied Kati before looking at the computer and seeing that the answer is ‘Lord Chancellor’ “God Damnit, ok, fine, next spin becomes my master” she said before spinning the bottle out of anger. The bottle stopped on Charles. “Oh for fucks sake” came the reply from Kati to which Charles laughed and then said “trivia” Kati pulled up a question on the computer and read out “German physicist Gabriel Fahrenheit, in the early 18th century, called 32 degrees the freezing point of water. And 0 degrees on his scale represented the freezing point of what mixture?” to which Charles replied “Alcohol?” making Kati have a smile on her face as the actual answer is ‘Salt Water’. “FINALLY, Charles can take off his boxers, now he just needs to lose a few more times so he becomes a slave!” said Kati “And I will play the rock paper scissors with you” she added as Charles was taking his boxers off revealing his hard cock to the whole group for the remainder of the game. Kati played Scissors to which Charles played Scissors causing it to be a draw on the first round, the second round Kati played scissors to Charles’s rock making it so that Charles won the right to keep his boxers when going home. “Damn, here I was hoping he would be going home bottomless” said Amy.

“Well then, let’s go to the next round” said Charles before spinning the bottle. The bottle stopped on Lisa who was still shaking and breathing heavily. “I choose a question, I can’t handle a dare now, what is the question?” she asked “The question is One of the world's great rivers rises in the mountains of Tibet and flows southeast ward into the South China Sea in Vietnam. What river is it?” “Is it Yangtse?” asked Lisa “No, it is Mekong” replied Kati. “Shit, ok, fine, spin the bottle for me please, I will use the slave time I have for Amy to reduce my own slave time” Amy spun the bottle for Lisa which stopped on Amy. “Well, as you still have time remaining on your slave time now, I guess the slave master role is turned around” said Amy jokingly. “As for my turn, I will choose question” “In which year did East and West Germany unify into one Germany?” “Uhm, I will say that was 1985” said Amy knowing full well that it was 1990. “Wrong” said Lisa “roll your dice” Amy rolled her dice which showed to be 1 & 6 giving it a 6 minute slave time to who-ever it goes to. “Well, that was a good run for that, and Lisa, I stop the deal that we had now, as the roles have turned around” said Amy with a smile on her face.

“Oh, what deal did you two make?” asked Samantha “Well, the deal was that I had to fail each dare that was given to me on purpose, and in return I was getting Lisa as some slave time plus getting co-master rank for each slave she was getting but as I am now the master, I am stopping that deal and will take everything seriously again” “Oh, is that why you had been wrong on questions and failed so many dares?” “yes, that is exactly why, anyway, time to spin my bottle.” said Amy while reaching over to the bottle.

The bottle stopped on Charles. “Trivia” he said to which Amy replied “You’re kind of boring!” “I might be boring but I am winning!” replied Charles before pulling up the question “The second wife of King Henry VIII was convicted of adultery and beheaded. Who was this woman, the mother of Queen Elizabeth I?” to which Charles started to think and then said “Anne Boleyn”. Once he said his answer he checked the computer to verify that he was correct once again. “See, I am winning” he boasted while spinning the bottle.

The bottle stopped on Lisa who decided to say “Dare” even though she is still feeling the effects of the sybian. “Okay Lisa, I dare you to send a text to Harry and say that we are playing a game and if he can make it here before you are back from going to Amy’s house and he sees you naked that he can then fuck you right then and there” “You mean Sam’s bother Harry? “yes, I do, do you know any other Harry?” “As a matter of fact, I do” said Lisa as she was typing the message. Once Lisa was done typing the message she send it to Harry and then showed everyone that she send it. “Good girl, now spin your bottle and we will see if Harry gets here in time or not” said Charles. Lisa spun the bottle which landed on herself again.

“Shit, just my luck, okay, I will go for a question this time” said Lisa as she then took the computer and looked at the screen which popped up the question “The word "the" serves primarily as what part of speech?” “uhm, is that a Definite Article?” said Lisa unsure of herself until she looked at the answer on the computer and was relieved that she got it correct. “Congratulations, now spin it again” said Charles to which Lisa spun the bottle.

The bottle stopped on Amy. “I choose dare” said Amy looking at Lisa who just got an answer correct “Amy, I dare you to be blindfolded and then not make a sound while we try to make you make a sound for five minutes” said Lisa “Okay, put that blindfold on me” said Amy confident in herself that she would win this dare. Samantha put the blindfold on Amy. “Amy, are you fine this way? You’re not able to see? The time has not started yet” “yes, I am fine, you can start the time” “Perfect, time starts now” said Lisa.

Amy was waiting for the group to start touching her but nothing was happening and nobody was saying anything either. Amy started to feel restless, unable to see anything, not being touched at all for the dare and no sounds going on around her either. What felt like an eternity passed making Amy even more nervous as if she asked if the time was up, then she would lose. Suddenly Amy felt a sharp pain in her ass making her scream out. “what the heck was that?” she asked “We win, that’s what that was, you can take off the blindfold” said Lisa. Amy took off the blindfold to see Lisa standing in front of her with a needle in her hand. “That’s no fair, you’re not supposed to physically harm people” complained Amy. “No, that is during the slave time, during the dares that rule is not active” said Lisa to which Amy sighed “Fine, ok, I lose, the next person the bottle stops on gets six minutes of me being a slave for them and I will roll the dice” said Amy disappointed before rolling the dice to a 6 giving her a ‘free loss‘. “Phew, at least that is one good thing” said Amy before spinning the bottle.

The bottle stopped on herself again. “Shit” said Amy “Ok, I choose a trivia question” “Fictional literary character Phileas Fogg was willing to bet anyone 20,000 pounds that he could do what?” “Uhm, make any girl fall in love with him?” Amy said right before reaching the time limit. “Let’s check if that is correct” said Lisa. “No, it is not, the right answer is travel around the world in 80 days” she added on. “Damnit, ok, fine” said Amy as she rolled the dice again. To everyone’s surprise, including Amy, she rolled two sixes in a row giving her free losses again. “Holy, that is some luck, time to spin the bottle” said Charles before Amy spun the bottle once again.
The following 2 users say Thank You to moretech for this post:
Old 05-26-2017, 11:24 PM   #45
darkwing duck

Good reading, keep up the good work and im looking forward to reading more of it soon.

looking for a young female slave [email protected]
Email me and tell me about yourself.

LIKES- I like most things to do with being outdoors and i love my fishing and camping.

Sorry i dont have or use KIK.
darkwing duck is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk