Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 05-20-2017, 10:47 AM   #1
Olly221

Male 20/male/master seeks any age/male/slave in any location (no limits)

20/male/master seeks any age/male/slave in any location (no limits)

I'm looking for a slave that will submit to me fully without question or hesitation. Looking for a slave that I can control fully 100% and make you do whatever and anything that I wish for you to do.

I am wanting to control absolutely everything about you. Clothing/sleeping/diet are just some examples of the things that I am wanting to control. I am also looking to control your finances. What I mean by this is if I tell you to buy something then you will buy it. Get a complete new wardrobe so you can only wear what I allow you to wear you will just do it willingly and not ask 20 questions and then refuse to do it.

You will also be controlled by pics vids daily reports of your life. You will document your life and tell me everything that is happening in it. I am wanting to control every little thing about your life so this will show me that you are complying.

I am also looking for a pain slave along with controlling you I want you to suffer for me. This will include CBT/nipple torture/body torture. Basically you will torture yourself for my enjoyment and satisfaction. Nothing will be off limits including extreme pain marks on your body and in some cases blood however this will only be for the sadistic ones amongst us. Really wanting someone like this to torture and made to suffer.

You will also be humiliated to the most extreme privately and publicly. In private you will be doing body writing, cleaning things with your mouth, and being 24/7 naked. In public some of the tasks that you will be doing however not limited to walking barefoot, walking with shirt off and made to look like a tramp or homeless person. You will also be made to strip naked somewhere of my choice. This will be done somewhere where we agree however if you disobey me then this place will be more and more open so the risk of exposure will be greater.

You will also be made to do domestic chorus. I will inspect your house through lots of pics and vids and you will be made to do whatever changes I want you to do. Wether this be removing things from your house like a bed then you will be more then happy to do it. I know it will take time and as long as you prove you are doing something about it. You will also be made to clean the house so that it is tidy at all times.

You will also have strict rules daily tasks and in some cases a daily routine schedule and exercise programme. That you will stick to to the letter along with the times and document all of it and send everything to me.

I am looking for both chubby and Twink slave and everyone in between. Black white asian doesn't matter to me. Any age and you MUST show face from start. You must have zero limits whatsoever and be ready to submit from the first message that you send to me. If you do message me then BE SERIOUS not a time waster. Sick of people messaging me thinking that they can just waste my time. Better if you live alone so you don't have anyone that might catch you. However open to people that do with with others.

Also open to worldwide. I am from UK so if you are too great same timezone however not important. I am 18 and I do not show myself unless it is for a reward. Rewards are something that you earn and I will decide when and if you deserve a reward for your behaviour NOT YOU! I will accept old slaves with experience and new slaves that are looking to build on their experience. If you are new to this then tell me. Hopefully I will be your one and only master that you have.

So you've read what type of slave that I want are you ready to submit and be mine. If you are then message me. Contact details below. When you do message me start with the words 'control me sir' and then a statement from you telling me why I should pick you to be my slave. This should also include your ASL (Age Sex Location)

I do not show myself on video chat I also do not speak to you on Skype. I will however when I decide send you a video message so don't even ask for anything like that.

If there is anything else that you would like to ask or apply to become my slave then contact

Contact details -
- Kik - dildo54321
- Skype - Ollybob221
- Pm on here
I am waiting for you slaves
The following user says Thank You to Olly221 for this post:
Old 05-20-2017, 01:04 PM   #2
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Not sure you will find this here, but your ad is well written good luck
Get a rule from me here.

NOTlooking for a dom/sub or to play a game, exchange dares, pictures etc!
Old 05-20-2017, 03:49 PM   #3
PurpleS
getDare Addict

Default Good luck!

At least you're honest!
Old 05-24-2017, 10:59 AM   #4
dannyfanny720

I love how controlling this is and would offer to be your slave. I am a 35 year old male from the USA. I have more than 10 years of experience as a slave. My only drawback is that I do live with others, but as your slave, I shall do my best to please you in every aspect you wish to control and have me do for you.

I look forward to serving you if you pick me Sir

Likes: Humiliation, loss of control, cum control/denial, edging, body writing, pain, cum denial, clothes control, slave for time, questions, photos, videos, pee drink, torture, blackmail, exposure, verbal humiliation, group play, JOI, CEI, Sharescreen

Dislikes: No writing on face, blood, scat, shaving, family, anal

Limits: Permanent, Scar, Public, Heavy pain, body modification
Old 05-24-2017, 01:55 PM   #5
TPJS

I don't think you will find a good slave here, well written ad though and I want to see more like this on the site

Advertisements
Kink Talk