Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 05-24-2017, 04:50 AM   #1
Mr.Unkown

Male 21/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location (very strict)

21/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location (very strict)

Hello, I'm looking for a slave, who is wanting a challenge and isn't afraid of going out of her comfort zone. Something serious and difficult should be expected from you. Women who are more softcore are welcome too as long as their ready to make a change.

What am I looking for?
-You will not have any safeword.
-You will not make any rules.
-You will not choose when to stop or not.
-You will not have any choice.
-You have no say.
-There will not be any limits, only dislikes.
-You will not leave until you've begged for such and I've used you properly and fully. Only then can i consider you leaving.

(I'm not into anything gay or pee/scat stuff)

-You will obey me to the letter.
-You will complete your sentences and words in full "yes, master" or "ok master" wont cut it and ill immediately stop talking to you. You do not interest me.
-You will be managed, and will have to beg for many of the simplest things. Depending on my mood. Some days i wont manage you at all, I'm busy.
-You will follow orders to the fullest even for smaller orders. (E.g. Stick your tongue out in a nude).
-You will not complain. You will please me to the fullest without question and always try your hardest to please me. Trust me its worth it.

Whats in it for you?
Simply put, I'm way more than my sexual self. I take care of people and I'm very warm once you do as your told.
Get a chance to meet me in real life, and get a unique experience. I haven't met a woman that i couldn't please, young or old. I also do dates and more normal things. That way you wont be confined. Along with other stuff I'm too lazy to write about. But you get the point.

P.s. I am mean, as said before if you cannot handle me. Leave.

Kik me at jakobpenis and address me as master or daddy. This will be the only preference you can choose.

Thank you.
Jakob.

Last edited by Mr.Unkown; 05-24-2017 at 09:05 AM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk