Old 05-10-2017, 03:53 PM   #121
dienaar93

1: Would you rather be tied up and teased or tie someone up and tease them?
Tied up and teased. I like to lose the control!

2: You can either cum any time you wish but you have to swallow it all, or you can only cum once a year but you don't have to swallow.
Oeh I guess cum any time I wish and eat it all, but fairly to say I would need some training to do that! I have done it multipele times, but each time I have to convince myself... even when I know it upfront I will eat my cum.

3: Be blindfolded and receive oral but you don't know what gender the person is giving it, or being tied up and and fucked but you can't stop whoever it is fucking you
Being tied up and fucked, at least let me see who is fucking me :P

4: You can have sex with anyone you want, but they are in complete control of all your orgasms and you have to worship them, or you can be worshipped and dominate, but it's whoever wants to fuck you
Sex with anyone I want and lose complet controle please! Yeah I guess I am really a sub

5: Worship feet or have your feet worshipped?
Worship feet...

Scenario 1: You're walking home one night on your own when you are suddenly bundled into a van, tied up and taken to a secret location. You're blindfolded and scared. Your captors give you a choice, you can be throat fucked for an hour nonstop and take as much cum as possible and be free, or be used as a slave for 12 hours and be freed
Slave please, nonstop troathfucking is not really my thing.

6: Tied and whipped or tied and have hot wax dripped on you?
Tied and whipped I would guess, I actually like them both

7: Worship a couple (suck his cock to get it ready for her etc) or be tied up and made to watch someone fuck your SO
Worship a couple not really a cuck....

8: Eat your own cum or someone else's?
My own I guess.

9: Lick cum off someone's feet or snowball them?
Snowball, not really into feet.

10: Tied up Spread Eagle while a group males and females ejaculate all over you, or tied in doggy style and fucked in the ass by strapons and cocks?
Ejaculate over me!

Scenario 2: You've been naughty and cheated on your SO. They've found out and they're pissed! You get given a choice. They'll forgive you if they get to tie you up, put you in chastity and make you watch while they fuck someone else (and you both know it's the best sex they'll ever have), their new lover gets to use you as well but you won't get and pleasure from it. Or, they'll forgive you but you have to violate a limit, get humiliated, and you must deepthroat 5 other guys but once again, you won't be allowed to cum.
First one seemed the most fair I guess :P
Likes: Pain: clothespins, candle wax, cbt | Humiliation bodywriting, ballgag, verbal | Exhibitionism: omegle, semipublic, pictures, videos, cam | Pleasure play: Edging, JOI, Anal | Bondage |Creative dares

Dislike: writing lines, cornertime, severe pain, cum eating, wedgie, piss play

Limits: Illegal stuff, Scat, public & family/friends, permanent damage

Items: Magicwand vibrator, controllable prostate massager (Lovesense 2), dildo, ball gag, candless, rope, clothes pegs, sounds.
dienaar93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2017, 12:21 PM   #122
hungryforlive

1. be tied up and teased
2. cum any time you wish but you have to swallow it all - and i am doing it often
3. being tied up and and fucked but you can't stop whoever it is fucking you - would love to try with someone with big dick
4. can have sex with anyone you want, but they are in complete control of all your orgasms and you have to worship them - with pleasure
5. not into feets at all

S1: i would ask for both - being throat fucked slave and being filled with cum - yeah please, but i f needed to choose one - then throatfuck and being filled with sperm

6. Tied and whipped - but i am not masohist, but in some borders it is sooooo hot
7. Worship a couple (suck his cock to get it ready for her etc) - better this, i dont have bf ;P
8. someone else's - oh yeah
9. i am to short in english to understeand ;/
10. plsssss can i ask both ! - cant say what i would wish more :P

S2: be tied up, put in chastity and watch them fuck someone - the second one is to hardcore, but in some elements it is better than the first ;P

ps: that was hot, pls, can You make more ot that qestions ?

Last edited by hungryforlive; 05-11-2017 at 12:24 PM.
hungryforlive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2017, 02:43 PM   #123
Slavejenni
getDare Sweetheart

2: You can either cum any time you wish but you have to swallow it all or you can only cum once a year but you don't have to swallow.

3: Be blindfolded and receive oral but you don't know what gender the person is giving it or being tied up and and fucked but you can't stop whoever it is fucking you

4: You can have sex with anyone you want, but they are in complete control of all your orgasms and you have to worship them or you can be worshipped and dominate, but it's whoever wants to fuck you

Scenario 1: You're walking home one night on your own when you are suddenly bundled into a van, tied up and taken to a secret location. You're blindfolded and scared. Your captors give you a choice, you can be throat fucked for an hour nonstop and take as much cum as possible and be free, or be used as a slave for 12 hours and be freed

impossible choice as there's no consent involved in a kidnap, but assuming it's an agreed scenario I'd choose to be a slave for 12 hours

7: Worship a couple (suck his cock to get it ready for her etc) or be tied up and made to watch someone fuck your SO

10: Tied up Spread Eagle while a group males and females ejaculate all over you or tied in doggy style and fucked in the ass by strapons and cocks?

both isn't an option?

Scenario 2: You've been naughty and cheated on your SO. They've found out and they're pissed! You get given a choice. They'll forgive you if they get to tie you up, put you in chastity and make you watch while they fuck someone else (and you both know it's the best sex they'll ever have), their new lover gets to use you as well but you won't get and pleasure from it. Or, they'll forgive you but you have to violate a limit, get humiliated, and you must deepthroat 5 other guys but once again, you won't be allowed to cum.

Dislikes: disrespect, misogynistis
Limits: permanent damage, anything involving minors! Pics/cam/voice, social suicide, black mail, enema, prolapsing

PM me for my kik

Where I’ve been

My AMA

My bdsm test results
Slavejenni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2017, 06:00 PM   #124
deactivated-3482
Account Banned

I would tie someone up :P
2: You can either cum any time you wish but you have to swallow it all, or you can only cum once a year but you don't have to swallow.
Cum at any time and swallow it because I wouldn't be able to abstain from jerking of for so long.

3: Be blindfolded and receive oral but you don't know what gender the person is giving it, or being tied up and and fucked but you can't stop whoever it is fucking you
I'd rather be blindfolded and receive blow jobs

4: You can have sex with anyone you want, but they are in complete control of all your orgasms and you have to worship them, or you can be worshipped and dominate, but it's whoever wants to fuck you
Nice, I want to have sex with anyone I want but they have complete control. Sounds like a nice tease and denial cum control fantasy.
Have my feet worshipped

Okay, I'd rather be a slave for 12 hours

Tied and whipped

Be tied up and made to watch someone fuck my gf because I don't want to suck some stranger's cock.

my own

lick it off their feet but either way it isn't enjoyable

10: Tied up Spread Eagle while a group males and females ejaculate all over you, or tied in doggy style and fucked in the ass by strapons and cocks?
first one

I prefer being put into chastity and cuckolding
deactivated-3482 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2017, 08:47 PM   #125
jblack

1: Would you rather be tied up and teased or tie someone up and tease them? I think both would be rather fun, depending on the other person of course

2: You can either cum any time you wish but you have to swallow it all, or you can only cum once a year but you don't have to swallow. Once a year

3: Be blindfolded and receive oral but you don't know what gender the person is giving it, or being tied up and and fucked but you can't stop whoever it is fucking you I'd rather be on the receiving end

4: You can have sex with anyone you want, but they are in complete control of all your orgasms and you have to worship them, or you can be worshipped and dominate, but it's whoever wants to fuck you Have sex with anyone I want.

5: Worship feet or have your feet worshipped? Have mine worshiped

Scenario 1: You're walking home one night on your own when you are suddenly bundled into a van, tied up and taken to a secret location. You're blindfolded and scared. Your captors give you a choice, you can be throat fucked for an hour nonstop and take as much cum as possible and be free, or be used as a slave for 12 hours and be freed Be used as a slave for 12 hours

6: Tied and whipped or tied and have hot wax dripped on you? Tied and hot waxed

7: Worship a couple (suck his cock to get it ready for her etc) or be tied up and made to watch someone fuck your SO Tied and made to watch

8: Eat your own cum or someone else's? My own

9: Lick cum off someone's feet or snowball them? I don't know what snowballing is....

10: Tied up Spread Eagle while a group males and females ejaculate all over you, or tied in doggy style and fucked in the ass by strapons and cocks? Spread Eagle

Scenario 2: You've been naughty and cheated on your SO. They've found out and they're pissed! You get given a choice. They'll forgive you if they get to tie you up, put you in chastity and make you watch while they fuck someone else (and you both know it's the best sex they'll ever have), their new lover gets to use you as well but you won't get and pleasure from it. Or, they'll forgive you but you have to violate a limit, get humiliated, and you must deepthroat 5 other guys but once again, you won't be allowed to cum. They get to tie me up and put me in chastity
jblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 11:36 AM   #126
artin

be tied up and teased

cum any time you wish but you have to swallow it all

Be blindfolded and receive oral

You can have sex with anyone you want, but they are in complete control of all your orgasms and you have to worship them

Worship feet

throat fucked for an hour nonstop and take as much cum as possible and be free

Tied and whipped

Worship a couple

someone else

Lick cum off someone's feet

Tied up Spread Eagle while a group males and females ejaculate all over you

violate a limit, get humiliated, and you must deepthroat 5 other guys but once again, you won't be allowed to cum.

Kik: theartinj

Likes: Humiliation, CBT, pain, degradation, piss play, hidden public, feminization, losing control
Dislikes: Food play, scat, messy, body writing, corner time
Limits: Public, permanent, photo, video, anything that relates to my real-life identity

Spend 1 minutes and
Send me PM dares!

My name is "Lucy"

artin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2017, 12:17 AM   #127
Humiliate.me

I'd rather be tied up and get teased!

Cumming anytime I wish and being forced to swallow? sounds like a win win for me!

blindfolded oral

I wanna have sex with anyone I want and since I'm submissive I would love to worship them!

worship feet

secret Fantasy of mine - would love to be a slave for 12 hrs

hot wax

well I really can't decide here

own cum

lick cum off someones feet

tied up spread eagle would be so hot and humiliating

first
Humiliate.me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2017, 05:29 AM   #128
cindybum

Definitely tied up and teased haha

This is easy...cum anytime I wished and swallow it all

Ohhh tough! But I prefer to be fucked so I'd be fucked, who cares what gender.

Have sex with anyone I want and let them have complete control over me. I'm not really the dominant type.

Have my feet worshipped.

Tbh this would be scary and I'm not into the whole "rape scenario", but the whole 12 hours of a slave thing is pre hot so definitely that one!

Eeeek not a massive fan of pain but 100% not wax cause that scares me haha so whip me.

Couple all the way!! That guys gonna have such a good night...

I'd do both but I can taste mine anytime so why not someone elses?!

Snowball them!

Ass fucked all the way baby!

Probably the second option because at least that way I'll get a little more action than the first

Likes: Anal, ass to mouth, pee play/piss drinking/bladder control, spit, underwear, sweat, body fluids, being naked (in private), shower/bath dares, bondage, sleep (no deprivation)

Light Limits (punishment): Severe pain (will do toothpaste/spanking etc), feet, denial/chastity

Hard Limits: Scat, public, social suicide, pics, family, swirlys

Not looking for anything long term, just here for a good time!
cindybum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2017, 03:04 PM   #129
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Get a rule from me here.

NOTlooking for a dom/sub or to play a game, exchange dares, pictures etc!
IceMaiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2017, 06:34 AM   #130
WhatLisaWants

1: Would you rather be tied up and teased or tie someone up and tease them? Tied up. I'd rather be at the receiving end

2: You can either cum any time you wish but you have to swallow it all, or you can only cum once a year but you don't have to swallow. I'll take the cum swallowing. I like cumming too much for it to be once a year.

3: Be blindfolded and receive oral but you don't know what gender the person is giving it, or being tied up and and fucked but you can't stop whoever it is fucking you. Receive oral. Both genders can do it equally well

4: You can have sex with anyone you want, but they are in complete control of all your orgasms and you have to worship them, or you can be worshipped and dominate, but it's whoever wants to fuck you As long as I'm worhipped, i'm fine with whoever does it.

5: Worship feet or have your feet worshipped? Not really fond of feet, so better have my feet worshipped than do it myself.

Scenario 1: You're walking home one night on your own when you are suddenly bundled into a van, tied up and taken to a secret location. You're blindfolded and scared. Your captors give you a choice, you can be throat fucked for an hour nonstop and take as much cum as possible and be free, or be used as a slave for 12 hours and be freed. Be throat fucked for one hour nonstop. At least I know what to expect then.

6: Tied and whipped or tied and have hot wax dripped on you? Hot wax.

7: Worship a couple (suck his cock to get it ready for her etc) or be tied up and made to watch someone fuck your SO. If I only get to watch, I'll be frustrated. So I'll do the worshipping then.

8: Eat your own cum or someone else's? Someone else's.

9: Lick cum off someone's feet or snowball them? I have no idea what snowballing someone means.

10: Tied up Spread Eagle while a group males and females ejaculate all over you, or tied in doggy style and fucked in the ass by strapons and cocks? My ass likes some fucking anytime

I am not accepting random dares through pm or kik.

I am not giving any dares to people who ask. I am a sub and also horrible at thinking up dares myself.

Likes, dislikes and limits
WhatLisaWants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2017, 02:21 PM   #131
gwtwt

Tied up and teased

Anytime, I don't think I could stand only cumming once a year.

Get fucked.

Sex with anyone. 😝

Worship feet... I'm super ticklish and think having my feet worshipped would be torture.

Throatfucked for 1 hour-- because what's to stop them from throatfucking me for 12 hours if I'm a slave.

Wax... I've never had was dripped on me.

Worship.

Someone else's. 😞

Lick off.

Tied up.

The first one...

BLOG: Rules, PM Dares, Pic-Proof, Journal, etc.

LIKES: sissy, pet play, bondage, cruelty, humiliation, pain, clothing control, CBT, anal, exercise, training

DISLIKES/PUNISHMENTS: rules, pee, denial, edging, a2m (clean)

LIMITS: bodywriting, mods, face, poo/a2m (dirty), public, family, blood, personal info, teamviewer, messy, webcam, illegal
gwtwt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2017, 01:40 PM   #132
TheMONE
Account Banned

I would rather be tied up and teased, because im a slave myself and i love that kinda stuff.
i would want to cum when i want, it might not be the nicest thing to have to swallow it all, but i just love cumming and i will take the punishment for that.
I would receive oral, because im actually bisexual and dont really care.
Again here, i would take the one i want to, because im a slave and like being controlled.
i would rather have my feet worshipped this time, because i really hate feet.
i would be used as a slave as i love being enslaved.
i would rather get whipped, ive never done the hot wax but i feel like that would hurt a lot more.
i would worship the couple, because i love the dick :P.
my own, because that has been inside myself already, i feel like that would be better.
snowball, i hate feet!
i would rather get fucked in the ass, as thats not that bad right?
TheMONE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2017, 02:49 PM   #133
Aethi
getDare Sweetheart

1: Would you rather be tied up and teased or tie someone up and tease them? Both. But tied up and tease, if I had to choose.

2: You can either cum any time you wish but you have to swallow it all, or you can only cum once a year but you don't have to swallow. Cum any time I want.

3: Be blindfolded and receive oral but you don't know what gender the person is giving it, or being tied up and and fucked but you can't stop whoever it is fucking you Oral. I'd prefer a guy but I can always pretend if I really don't know.

4: You can have sex with anyone you want, but they are in complete control of all your orgasms and you have to worship them, or you can be worshipped and dominate, but it's whoever wants to fuck you The former, oh god the former.

5: Worship feet or have your feet worshipped? Have my feet worshipped.

Scenario 1: You're walking home one night on your own when you are suddenly bundled into a van, tied up and taken to a secret location. You're blindfolded and scared. Your captors give you a choice, you can be throat fucked for an hour nonstop and take as much cum as possible and be free, or be used as a slave for 12 hours and be freed Slave for 12 hours, I think.
Getting throat fucked is painful and not... cool.

6: Tied and whipped or tied and have hot wax dripped on you? Whipped!

7: Worship a couple (suck his cock to get it ready for her etc) or be tied up and made to watch someone fuck your SO Tied up and made to watch.
It could be fun, in a way.

8: Eat your own cum or someone else's? Someone else's.

9: Lick cum off someone's feet or snowball them? Snowball.

10: Tied up Spread Eagle while a group males and females ejaculate all over you, or tied in doggy style and fucked in the ass by strapons and cocks? Former, I guess?

Scenario 2: You've been naughty and cheated on your SO. They've found out and they're pissed! You get given a choice. They'll forgive you if they get to tie you up, put you in chastity and make you watch while they fuck someone else (and you both know it's the best sex they'll ever have), their new lover gets to use you as well but you won't get and pleasure from it. Or, they'll forgive you but you have to violate a limit, get humiliated, and you must deepthroat 5 other guys but once again, you won't be allowed to cum. Chastity, I think.

LIKES: Clothing (not xdress) | Video Game Dares | Shower Dares | Sleeping Dares

DISLIKES: Messy | Piss | Outside/semi-public

LIMITS: Involving other people | Scat | | Crossdressing | Blood | Etc.
Aethi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2017, 06:27 PM   #134
Wardishydra

I think I'd like both! If I had to choose one, I'd prefer to be tied up.

Any time, I guess... I may retract the statement at a later time and choose the other though!

If I know them and like them, tied and be fucked.

Sex with anyone I want and be dominated!

Worship feet...

Throatfucked, because they could do that to me while I'm a slave anyway.

Tied and whipped.

Ooooh... Conceptually, the second one. Practically, the first.

I've never tried someone else's, but perhaps someone else's...

Snowball.

Can I have both?

First, I guess...

Kik: Wardishydra

Likes: control (by women only), anal, simple tasks, wedgies, some pain, edges, mild degradation, nipple play, joi, sissification, forced bi, conceptual incest (eg. a friend and their sibling or RP family but not my actual family), extreme degradation, cum

Dislikes: spanks (not practical), wasting time, denial, bodily fluis (last two are sometimes likes)

Limits: Scat, public, family/friends, face pics, public pics (could negotiate after trust is built)
Wardishydra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2017, 11:42 AM   #135
Bellatrixdemigod

1. Tied up and teased
2. Cum anytime and swallow it.
3. Be tied up and fucked
4. You can have sex with whoever you want
5. Worship feet
6. Tied and whipped
7. Worship a couple
8. Eat my own cum
9. Snowball