Old 08-18-2011, 06:32 PM   #17
daremaster 1
getDare God

Pretty good, like to seee more.
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 04:50 PM   #18
cfnm_lars

Send a message via MSN to cfnm_lars

What happend? Why did it stop now it is beginning to be interesting? ;-)

Dislikes: Illegal, Minors, Blood, Pain, Anal, Messy, Poo, Animals, write on my body
cfnm_lars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2017, 04:35 PM   #19
fetishfriendly

6 years later...

Up to this point the story is true as I am not the original author, the rest is merely fiction of how I believe it happened.

Continued...

After what felt like hours but more accurately 10 seconds Kyle decided.

Looking back at all the gleaming eye balls of the girls staring back at them he could not help but wonder what he was doing here, none the less he said, "Fine, I'll do it but from now this is a dare only game, deal?"

After some quick glances between the girls they reluctantly agreed.

In defeat Kyle grabs the bra and panty set from Beth's hang and started to walk to the bathroom when he was started by Adri's voice sternlly telling him, "No you have to change here in front of us."

This made Kyle's face turn beat red as he turned back to face the eager girls.

Sensing his nervousness Adri assured him it would be fine everyone here has seen a boy naked. This only made Kyle more nervous because of his like of size below the belt.

Kyle stood in the middle of them for what seemed like an hour before he finally awoke by Madi screaming, "Strip Bitch!" this made all of the girls laugh and made Kyle's face turn redder if that was possible.

None the less, Kyle first took off his shirt, and with his toned upper body this caused "ooo's and aaa's" from the crowd which built up his confidence.

Kyle then quickly pulled his pants down to his ankles and stepped out of them. Now the crowd was silent with anticipation.

Now for the moment of truth, he pulled his boxers down to his ankles and stepped out of them when he did everyone including Adri bursted out laughing. This caused a reaction that Kyle couldn't explain and gave him a raging boner. Which of coursed caused even more laughter.

After the laughter died down finally Adri asked, "Well are you going to finish the dare?"

Embarrassed Kyle reached down and pull up the pink lace panties over his swollen penis and with the snickering help of Beth put on the Bra.

As he turned to face everyone there was bright flash that blinded him followed by more hysterical laughter.

Once the laughter calmed down the girls realized that they were done with truth or dare and that they were going to forward the picture they had just taken to the whole school followed by more laughter.

Kyle worried and still unsure of what was going on asked "what picture" then Natalie showed him a picture of him in the pink bra and panty set with a clear boner.

After seeing this Kyle began to cry and beg,"Please don't send that picture around, ill do your homework, ill bring you lunch, I will do anything.

At that moment all of the girls turned to look at him and repeated, "Anything?".

To be continued...

Hey guys this is all I am going to write today. Feedback is appreciated so I know there is an interest in me continuing this story. Thanks.

Likes: T&D, Chastity, Hidden Public, Xdress, Humiliation, Light pain, Diaper play, Waterworks, Hanging-Wedgies.

Neutral: Messy, Exhibitionism, Pain, Anal

Limits: Blood, Permanent, Public, Friends/Family

I love complex dares that I can do in the forest.

@sBDuSMb on Fetlife & KIK
fetishfriendly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2017, 09:19 AM   #20
CFNMLars
Baby Member

I like it so far, and I hope that the girls will take him outdoors in public and play with him
CFNMLars is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk