Old 05-17-2017, 03:02 PM   #1
Bemused Koala

Default Clothing Donation

You are going to help charity

Dotted around, especially in supermarket car parks, you can find many clothing donation bins for various good causes. Park at least 200m from your chosen clothing donation bin. Go to the bin, strip out of what you are wearing, and donate it. Make sure it is properly in there - underwear too if you are wearing it.

Doesn't it feel good to help others? Bask in that feeling for a moment - at least till you realise you are naked in public with no way to hide. Dash back to your car/stored clothes and know that any who saw you appreciated your sacrifice
Bemused Koala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 03:00 PM   #2
sunset-gd
getDare Sweetheart

I don't recommend this if where you live has laws around Indecent Exposure.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indecent_exposure
Limits: public, scat, drinking piss, messy, a2m, line writing
Toys: collar, small butt plug, medium plug, riding crop, cane, paddle, rope, cuffs, spreader bar, 7" dildo, enema kit, ball gag, ring gag, weighted clamps, clover clamps, tazapper, dress, skirt, panties, chastity cage, diapers
PM Dares
sunset-gd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2017, 06:22 AM   #3
vamja

Pretty good idea for a dare though!

Straight Male 36.
Likes: Lengthy arousal, being tied up, light pain, very hidden public, pics.

Limits: Poo, Pee, Public, anything involving friends/ family, face, diapers, penis insertion.

Toys: Rope, EStim/Tens machine, vibrating cock ring, ball stretcher, handcuffs, butt plug.

*level up my next estim adventure, PM me +1, i'll turn the power up by1 and kik a pic to all if you get me dripping.
vamja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2017, 07:53 AM   #4
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

I have done this a couple times before. Hmm, time to switch out the winter clothes for summer clothes so maybe I'll find some to donate and try again.

Do you park a few spaces away? Across the parking lot? Perhaps the parking lot across the street?

For the comment on indecent exposure, so many dares on here are risky. So you have to look at where you will do it and if you don't like a particular area, choose a different donation box. And probably not in the middle of the day either... And of course, if the dare is too risky for you there are plenty of other dares to try.

Limits: public is cool, but nothing over the top... no pics, no permanent marks/damage, no family, no friends (well maybe), no social suicide

PM Dares - Make me regret this list.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
humiliatedboyslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2017, 11:47 AM   #5
Computergeek357

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bemused Koala View Post

Dotted around, especially in supermarket car parks, you can find many clothing donation bins for various good causes. Park at least 200m from your chosen clothing donation bin. Go to the bin, strip out of what you are wearing, and donate it. Make sure it is properly in there - underwear too if you are wearing it.

Doesn't it feel good to help others? Bask in that feeling for a moment - at least till you realise you are naked in public with no way to hide. Dash back to your car/stored clothes and know that any who saw you appreciated your sacrifice
A friend got me to do this one for her last night, no extra clothes it was more fun

Not Interested: Scat, bodily harm

Snap: Daremeiwill
Computergeek357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 09:22 PM   #6
daredev

Hey id suggest something complete sluuty for guys and girls. Guy go full out bra and everything and walk home or to a car.
daredev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 02:53 AM   #7
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64
Default me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bemused Koala View Post

I have actually done this one a few times its always a buzz .
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2018, 01:18 PM   #8
Roller

Oh I love this idea, will definitely be giving it a try soon
Roller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2018, 08:56 AM   #9
react

I already thought about this but never dare to do it!!! Good one
Limits are: scat, family, permanent, blood, face
PM Dare - Make me edge
react is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements