Old 10-18-2016, 04:02 PM   #106
andrei

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaroface View Post
And aside from the ice in ass, I also wonder if it's safe to put toothpaste in your ass? Or anything else that doesn't belong there actually. I'm thinking anything you put in there would enter the blood stream and for a lot of products, that just doesn't seem like a good idea I think.

I know there probably aren't any medical professionals here, but at least I can ask: what is your experience on putting this kind of stuff up your ass? Any ill effects?
Yes, I was afraid reading that a beer bottle can get you into alcohol comatose state, so I haven't tried thinking a bit of alcohol can get into the blood stream. I am not very sure of it, maybe only if I would wait for an hour or so.

But I tried for short time (minutes to feel the pain) toothpaste and soap (just like a lube quantity) and nothing happened. I don't think there is anydanger.
Old 12-28-2016, 01:08 AM   #107
Shylitle-pervpuppet

I bought dildo and some dares have anal and oral. I bought with it something for clean. I know how to clean it after anal, but still do not know if it is safe use it for oral. Somebody talking here about licking poo so I think that after clean it should be ok, maybe with cleaning mouth after that.

Likes: Gagging, kitty play, medium pain, bondage, biting, ice, human furniture
Maybe, when alone or punishments: Spanking, pictures (no face), pee, hiden public
Limits: Public, dirty, anal, toys, family, permanent, crossdressing, messy, food wasting

My english is bad, send me PM with punishment if you will find grammatical mistake.
Shylitle-pervpuppet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2016, 08:30 PM   #108
Sleep1234

putting a clothes hanger (the one with clamps for pants) on my inner pussy lips (clasping them together) and leaving in there over night

Humping, edging, pain, hidden public (stuff under my clothes)

LIMITS:
bodily fluids, public, pictures, scat, food, extreme pain, spanking (too loud so if it can be done quietly it’s okay), cornertime

I will not give out any usernames
Sleep1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Sleep1234 for this post:
Old 12-28-2016, 10:14 PM   #109
Wedgiebondagebabe
getDare Addict

I think along with safety, we need to also express common sense. I sometimes wonder when I people saying things. Are you saying them because you truly have no idea, think something is a good idea, or are you saying them to be funny and/or extreme. I have seen somethings in the last few days that are just off putting.

Such as...
Placing cum soaked underwear in your mouth after the underwear has been pilled with 3 months worth of cum.
Leaving an anal plug in your ass when it is your first experience with one.
Leaving clothespins on longer than 15-20 minutes without massaging the areas in-between to maintain blood flow.

and a lot of other things that make me question some fellow members.

My advice, do your research. I know its not fun, but it leads to you knowing how to take care of yourself. It also might leave you with some cool little tricks you can surprise someone with every once and awhile.

Please just remember to think and consider things before doing.

Happily engaged!

My Likes & Limits:
My AMA
My Human Sex Map
My BDSM Test Results

This needs to end

I am NOT looking for a dom or sub at this time
Please do not send me PM messages asking for
tasks, dares, games, or forfeits
Wedgiebondagebabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2016, 05:00 AM   #110
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleep1234 View Post
putting a clothes hanger (the one with clamps for pants) on my inner pussy lips (clasping them together) and leaving in there over night
I would consider totally UNsafe.
You will get bloodcirculation problems
And when you actually manage to be sleeping will not even notice thinsg go wrong.

In general:
- be very reluctant with overnight sleeping-dares
- sure they can be done, but with much more precaution than otherwise

Proud owner of sweet little pet

Want to read? my pets 2016-awarded story
sir sam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2017, 11:42 AM   #111
littleanalslave
getDare Sweetheart

omeone wants to try making yoget in my back door, so we would get full cream no preservatives milk heat it up add Greek yoget, then cool it till it's safe to put in me, then tape my bum shut it maybe tape a rag over the hole so as just the water can come out as its separated. Leave it in me for about 24 hours, probably not eating it. I'd give it a really intense clean before and after.

Kik: littleanalslave2

Likes: having my disgusting back door used as a scraps bin and test dummy for anyones, being larthed at by other girls on here, cus of what i do to my back door...

Disslikes: playing with my pussey i have never cum

Limits: anything at work, full on public, pics, anything that might get me in truble with cops
littleanalslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2018, 12:15 PM   #112
Yoursub2control

Not specifically a getdare dare but I often see jois that use hot sauce and tiger balm on the penis. I've seen some stuff aboutthe latter being dangerous so I'm wondering what people here know about using these.

[Likes: Light-medium pain, edging, orgasm denial, humiliating tasks, breath play, discomfort, trying new things
Hard Limits: Blood, public things, heavy pain, marks on public areas, anal, piss, showing face on camera, sounding, unhygienic
Impossible: anything involving sex toys

I can do some corner time as a punishment though, just not more than say, half an hour.

Denied from 3rd April to 23rd
400/1700 strokes
18/18 edges
Yoursub2control is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 06:31 PM   #113
outofmymind

This thread has been around so long this topic may very well have been covered.

Drinking too much water can be dangerous. For one thing the kidneys can only handle about 16 oz every half hour (double check this info - it might be even less). Also, too much water intake can lower important minerals in your body. I'm talking coma and death, so do some research before any extreme drinking dares.
outofmymind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 04:50 PM   #114
enema slave

Does anyone know anything about putting things up your male pee hole? Did it before but it hurt a bit during and for a while after. Wondering if it was safe

Likes: enemas (when possible), self bondage, petplay, anal, cock and ball bondage, toilet control, feet, humiliation, trying new things, outdoors (back garden, when possible)

Limits: pain, blood, family, public, friends

Kik name: enemaslave
enema slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 04:58 PM   #115
little pet
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by enema slave View Post
Does anyone know anything about putting things up your male pee hole? Did it before but it hurt a bit during and for a while after. Wondering if it was safe
Generally, it’s not safe to stick anything up your urethra. You run the risk of infections by introducing bacteria into your urethra and possibly your bladder and kidneys.
Whenever something is introduced into the urethra, say a catheter, it has to be done under sterile conditions (free of bacteria). But even then, there is a risk of urinary infections.

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Likes: Humiliation, gags, anal, clamps, hidden public, spanking, cornertime, bondage, pet play, denial, messy.
Dislikes: Pacifier, nettles, crotchropes, toothpaste, atm, pee control, line writing, tack bra and panties, ice cubes.
Limits: scat, pictures/video, family, public
little pet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 05:12 PM   #116
enema slave

Thanks, I’ll remember that

Likes: enemas (when possible), self bondage, petplay, anal, cock and ball bondage, toilet control, feet, humiliation, trying new things, outdoors (back garden, when possible)

Limits: pain, blood, family, public, friends

Kik name: enemaslave
enema slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2018, 09:06 PM   #117
theswitchyside
getDare Addict

Send a message via Yahoo to theswitchyside

Quote:
Originally Posted by outofmymind View Post
This thread has been around so long this topic may very well have been covered.

Drinking too much water can be dangerous. For one thing the kidneys can only handle about 16 oz every half hour (double check this info - it might be even less). Also, too much water intake can lower important minerals in your body. I'm talking coma and death, so do some research before any extreme drinking dares.
Too much water too fast can indeed lead to death (or so I have read). Although they say here that such a case is rare, I'm wondering why anyone would want to risk it...

23 • Likes/Limits • Locked 🔒

Kik / Snapchat

♥ Sissy Amber ♥
🔐 Currently since: 01 July 2022

Looking for a Domme!
theswitchyside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2018, 06:46 PM   #118
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

Any chance this thread could be moved into the new education section?

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Jaro for this post:
Old 06-17-2018, 10:42 PM   #119
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaro View Post
Any chance this thread could be moved into the new education section?
I second this.
Its in my WatchList and I always reply if a question comes up because I think this thread is a real nice “look after each other” safety thing.

Proud owner of sweet little pet

Want to read? my pets 2016-awarded story
sir sam is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to sir sam for this post:
Old 01-20-2021, 09:47 PM   #120
zombii

I know this thread has been dead for a minute, but I'm gonna ask anyway.

One of my friends is mad at me and has assigned me a dare to put hotsauce in a condom and wear it while performing tasks... I know it would suck, but something about it feels inherently unsafe about it. Is there any more risk to this then other food items?

I know this was asked prior, but I don't think anyone had any answers to it

Likes: Sissy, hidden public, mild semi public, messy, shopping, light-moderate pain, pictures/gifs (no face)
Dislikes (punish me!): public, intense pain, videos, humiliation
limits: family / friends, extreme public, toilet, anal, sexual interactions with non consenting strangers, illegal

PM me a dare and I'll send you the photos

Last edited by zombii; 01-20-2021 at 09:51 PM.
zombii is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk