Old 04-20-2018, 10:26 AM   #1
peterblack

World Give me holiday dares (/w petplay)

As the title suggests im going for holiday and Im into petplay.

But Im going with family and to unknown location (I never been in that hotel) so anything could go wrong

RULES FOR YOU:
  • It has to follow my likes, dislikes and limits
  • It can only use things listed and things commonly found in hotels.
  • If you give me a rule it will be for the duration of the trip (if it is do every day something for X amount of time, please refer to time limit bellow)
  • If it does not follow the rules I wont accept it
  • I WILL DO (try to do :3) ALL DARES POSTED before 00:01 25.4. GMT
  • I will send proof if the nature of the dare rule allows and if asked.
  • Only semipublic is allowed (I wont go naked or in gear in public, but "accidents", "flashes", etc are possible)

TIME LIMIT:
Your dare can last for up to 90minutes, but YOU DONT DECIDE HOW LONG I HAVE TO DO IT. You roll for it.

EX:
Task: Sit in one place for up to 90 minutes.
You gonna set time limit roll here https://play-link.com/random/ (choose list and paste this https://pastebin.com/s4NXcWGK) then set for 10 minutes, post has to be unedited and older then the time received)

I will do the longer lasting ones and (riskier) in night or free time, the shorter I will do anytime.

If you specify time (day/night) it can be max 30minutes!

For start there are the things Im going to try take with me:
  • Dog hood (/w gag and blindfold)
  • Chastity cage
  • Small buttplug and tail buttplug
  • Lube
  • Collar
  • piece of chain
  • Some short ropes
  • clothing pins
  • timer lock
  • Locks

These are rules I have to follow for the whole trip:
  • Stay in chastity for all time
  • Be plugged all time
  • Cant wear any underwear for the duration of the trip.
  • For whatever reason I cant do any dare that follows rules I will PM you for punishment when I get home
And some dares:
  • At night chain myself to something on the beach (or somewhere) for 1-90 minutes in doghood with gag and blindfold, chastity cage and tail plug.

Tasks/rules from thread (they should be in order if you want to check the info):
  • bigger-half Rule - every day I have to ask any question 3/P people (P=number of pegs on my balls) [I will put them in the morning and cant take them off until I ask all the people]
  • Me: Rule - you have to pee in public 1x day (grass, send, ...)
  • Me: Dare - sunbath naked 30 min
  • Me: Dare - Be seen by one person naked 3x (on accident) [1/3]
  • Me: Dare - Go for walk cock exposed 20 min [DONE]
  • Me: Dare - Go naked for walk for 10 minutes
  • Me: Dare - go for walk every 30 steps lose a piece of clothing
  • QAPage: Dare - get locked out of room in just a towel...with towel jammed in door
  • Nick wild:Dare - Order room service [I will get food from dinner], and eat it off the floor with no hands or utensils. And of course be naked with collar on and plug in
  • Nick wild:Dare - One night howl at the moon loudly [DONE]
  • Nick wild:Rule - Any time you do pup things put socks on your hands to make them paws

kik: peterblack420

PM DARES
LIKES/DISLIKES/LIMITS
TOYS

If you have specific tasks for me PM or Kik me!

Last edited by peterblack; 04-23-2018 at 12:58 PM.
peterblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2018, 11:40 AM   #2
peterblack

As Im dumbass and forgot to post link for my own dare I will post it here and make it more difficult that the shortest possible time is 15 minutes.

https://play-link.com/random/?id=2R344387953

PM DARES
LIKES/DISLIKES/LIMITS
TOYS

Old 04-20-2018, 02:08 PM   #3
bigger-half
Account Banned

So, since you asked, I'm gonna start. Every day you will ask (X / p) random people in public about anything (be it "What time is it?" if you don't have other ideas) with p pegs on your balls. So for example if X=50, then you can approach 25 people with 2 pegs or 10 people with 5 pegs or 5 people with 10 pegs etc. X is determined randomly, according to your rules, here's the link: random X.

Choose p so that X is divisible by p or else take the next number higher than X that is divisible by p.

Hope it's ok, that X determines number of people rather than duration.

Last edited by bigger-half; 04-20-2018 at 02:15 PM.
bigger-half is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2018, 02:16 PM   #4
peterblack

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigger-half View Post
So, since you asked, I'm gonna start. Every day you will ask (X / p) random people in public about anything (be it "What time is it?" if you don't have other ideas) with p pegs on your balls. So for example if X=50, then you can approach 25 people with 2 pegs or 10 people with 5 pegs or 5 people with 10 pegs etc. X is determined randomly, according to your rules, here's the link: random X.

Choose p so that X is divisible by p or else take the next number higher than X that is divisible by p.

Hope it's ok, that X determines number of people rather than duration.
Well you got creative and I like it! Which means I will probably pack more then 2 pegs... xD

PM DARES
LIKES/DISLIKES/LIMITS
TOYS

Old 04-20-2018, 10:15 PM   #5
peterblack

Well I rolled for myself in another dare and this is what Ive got (edited from what I already have):

Rule - you cant use bathroom to pee
Rule - 1x weekly sunbath naked 30 min
Rule - Be seen by one person naked 3x weekly (on accident)

Dare - Go for walk cock exposed 20 min
Dare - Go naked for walk for 10 minutes
Dare - go for walk every 30 steps lose a piece of clothing

PM DARES
LIKES/DISLIKES/LIMITS
TOYS

Old 04-20-2018, 11:49 PM   #6
des69

Before you start doing anything at the hotel look very closely and find out what security cameras are there so to avoid them. (most have them)

Now for the dare, you must cum at least twice a day while you are there in different places but you can not use your hands, you must hump things until you cum.

If anyone wishes to message me about anything they are quite welcome to. I have no preference when it comes to most things like gender age body size and personality. I am willing to take on anyone as a sub that peaks my interest and try and mold them into the obedient sub i desire.
des69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2018, 03:11 AM   #7
peterblack

Quote:
Originally Posted by des69 View Post
Before you start doing anything at the hotel look very closely and find out what security cameras are there so to avoid them. (most have them)

Now for the dare, you must cum at least twice a day while you are there in different places but you can not use your hands, you must hump things until you cum.
Thanks for the warning, Im aware of that and first day will do only "safe" dares and rules. As for your your rule, I dont think that is possible as I want to not cum for the duration of the trip. The goal is to get so horny that I will do "almost anything" to get relief but not cum. + Im in chastity belt and I never been able to cum in it. And I tried hard!

PM DARES
LIKES/DISLIKES/LIMITS
TOYS

Old 04-21-2018, 12:16 PM   #8
QAPage

Send a message via Yahoo to QAPage
Default dare

get locked out of room in just a towel...with towel jammed in door
Old 04-21-2018, 01:18 PM   #9
peterblack

Quote:
Originally Posted by QAPage View Post
get locked out of room in just a towel...with towel jammed in door
Thank you for the dare!

PM DARES
LIKES/DISLIKES/LIMITS
TOYS

Old 04-21-2018, 10:24 PM   #10
peterblack

Report day -1

Well everything is packed in small handbag and I put it to a big bag thats going to the bottom of plane. I think I made a mistake when Ive put my plastic chastity belt assembled, I hope it wont crack, that would be so unfortunet.

I know a little bit about our hotel now, it should be few hotels from where we stayed last time.

And I did a test run of chaining myself to a table leg in my room for just 15minutes and it was the longest 15 minutes ever. How Im gonna do the 86 odd minutes is beyond me. The two worst things that could happen are:
a) somenody findes me and either will inform staff or worse gonna start doing stuff with me
b) im gonna fall asleap (and either somebody would find me in morning or the worst option im gonna suffocate to death.

So depending on the situation I will probably split the time to about 30-20minutes blocks. (Nobody said I cant :3)

Thats all for day -1 - the preparations. Stay tuned for day 0 when we arrive.

Last words: As I was in the chastity cage Im leaking precum like crazy and my nipples get so hard, hows that even possible xD ?

PM DARES
LIKES/DISLIKES/LIMITS
TOYS

Old 04-22-2018, 01:57 PM   #11
peterblack

Report day 0

Well we arrived with all my things omg. There was a slight confusion about our rooms at the reception but after 20 minutes of shouting we got our rooms .

First thing I did when I got to the bathroom was change to my chastity cage and plug and shorts. From now on Im in permanent chastity and plugged (except cleaning and pooping).

I did a little bit of snooping around and found a place where I peed but it is only good in the evening. The hotel is gorgeous but there is not that much green and the pools :3 I didnt even got near the beach.

Interesting rooms are cinema room, fitness, conference room and few hidden toiletes here and there.

In the evening Ive got message of first owner having interest in me and asked me to make a video of me spanking my balls hard and putting and pulling my tailplug. Both of them satisfied him. I hope it will last for longer than few days. I leaked precum like crazy.

Tomorrow I will start applying the rest of the rules and I will try doing some of the dares.

Where Im gonna chain myself I still dont know, but later I find it, the less parts I can make from it.

How Im gonna sleep with the plug and cage I dont know but we will find out tomorrow morning.

PM DARES
LIKES/DISLIKES/LIMITS
TOYS

Old 04-23-2018, 12:35 AM   #12
Nick wild
Distinguished Member

Order room service, and eat it off the floor with no hands or utensils. And of course be naked with collar on and plug in

One night howl at the moon loudly

Any time you do pup things put socks on your hands to make them paws

Kik: human_husky_pup

Limits: no public, no family/other people. No dares to buy things. Keep dares in my bedroom and bathroom

open to most sane and safe things

I have no female clothes.
I have a kilt, wrestling singlet, jockstraps, a loincloth, small dildo, lovsense edge (p-spot vibe), pup hood ,fox/pup tails, and a collar.

pics: (no face)

Body functions: piss and cum-not on clothes/furniture. Scat-no eating

Last edited by Nick wild; 04-23-2018 at 12:37 AM.
Nick wild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2018, 02:24 AM   #13
peterblack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick wild View Post
Order room service, and eat it off the floor with no hands or utensils. And of course be naked with collar on and plug in

One night howl at the moon loudly

Any time you do pup things put socks on your hands to make them paws
Thats gonna be trickey but thank you. I will probably snuck some food from dinner to the room.

PM DARES
LIKES/DISLIKES/LIMITS
TOYS

Old 04-23-2018, 12:56 PM   #14
peterblack

Report day 1

TOMORROW IS THE LAST CHANCE TO GIVE ME DARES/RULES

Today was a semi-good day. Night was good I was wake till about 1:00am which I would call normal and woke up at about 6:30am which is also normal because of the time shift.

Surprisingly enough the buttplug wasnt the bigger issue as much as the cage. My dick got supper hard.

I even went swimming with both.

In the morning I put 3 pegs on my ball sack and asked one guy from the staff in dining room for something. It is quite painfull and I dont know why I dont think it was that bad in the past.

Problem comes that Im not able to chain myself anywhere as the beach is patrolled by security guy and the only dark corner is still not that dark. + Im not able to leave my room at all during the night (I ended up in room with my father and other brother and my dad has the lightest sleep possible. If I would try to leave the room he would wake up ). Instead I will do it in parts on the balcony (if im alone) or in the bathroom (if there should be anyone in the room).

I went to the bathroom and didnt lock the cabin so a guy saw me completly naked (he left so fast that he couldnt see anything).

I did some tasks for my probably new master. I changed to my tail plug for moment and I even had dog hood for the first time on my head here. I also had to do ball busting I had to tie my balls hard and then hit them hard with my hand for 3 minutes.

I edited some rules to dares (as they were 1x in week) to make more sense. I edited the pee rule from all pee outside to one pee daily (it was 1 weekly originaly which felt wrong). In these conditions it is simpley not possible.

In the evening I did expose my shining jewls oh I mean my locked cock for 20 minutes. It was cold but managable, I did a few rounds around the gardens, hide it few times as I was passing by people and staff.

And in about 10pm I did Awoo on the moon and I liked it. It was surprised by myself. I will do it tomorrow again this time naked and collared hopefully.

Status edited in the main post.

PM DARES
LIKES/DISLIKES/LIMITS
TOYS

Last edited by peterblack; 04-23-2018 at 01:09 PM.
Old 04-24-2018, 10:23 PM   #15
peterblack

Report day 2

If you still want to post dares you are free to do so, but I decide if I will do it or not. But if I say I will do it I commit to it.

Getdare was broken yesterday so thats why the.late report.

I had to take off my plug as my ass started to hurt pretty bad. There is something that prevents me from 24/7. I call medical reasones and this decision stands.

In the morning I did the rule with the pegs again.

Then I attempted to be seen naked two times but failed.

I wore my tail buttplug went swimming with it but had to again take it off as my ass was still hurt. Not before I have done 50 minutes (in two parts) of my chain time. 20 minutes in bathroom 30 on the balcony. Time on balcony I would count as sunbathing naked. Im burned little bit. I cant find good place to chain myself. I have to be able to run if somebody saw me.

I wanted to howl on the moon and walk naked but my brother wanted to go with so I couldnt.

I also pmed Nick wild for punishment for yesterday as i forgot to put on my socks. Here iswhat he has to say
Quote:
No underwear allowed at all, but keep a red sock on your cage to give you the doggy red rocket appearance. [For week. I think that is little harsh but I will do it.]

Punishment task: lay some paper towels down on the bathroom floor go out of the bathroom and become a pup, without a plug, crawl in and shit on the paper towels. Then take toilet paper and cover it, then transfer it to the toilet hands free as a pup. I have done this before, the poo sho not touch your mouth at all because of all the to, but your mouth will feel the warmth, and you can smell it. Have fun pup and be sure to post about this in the thread

Edit: i noticed I cant edit the main article anymore so here is the list again (only dares):

Me: Dare - At night chain myself to something on the beach (or somewhere) for 1-90 minutes in doghood with gag and blindfold, chastity cage and tail plug. [50 out of 86 MINUTES]
Me: Dare - sunbath naked 30 min [DONE]
Me: Dare - Be seen by one person naked 3x (on accident) [1/3]
Me: Dare - Go for walk cock exposed 20 min [DONE]
Me: Dare - Go naked for walk for 10 minutes
Me: Dare - go for walk every 30 steps lose a piece of clothing
QAPage: Dare - get locked out of room in just a towel...with towel jammed in door
Nick wildare - Order room service [I will get food from dinner], and eat it off the floor with no hands or utensils. And of course be naked with collar on and plug in
Nick wildare - One night howl at the moon loudly [DONE]

PM DARES
LIKES/DISLIKES/LIMITS
TOYS

Last edited by peterblack; 04-25-2018 at 01:26 AM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk