Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-20-2018, 01:33 PM   #1
itzlinc25

Default Anyone ever do any dares in a park or forest?

I remember being brave when I was 23. I was on a beach with a really wooded area behind it. This was during the weekday so it was completely empty. I laid out, did some nude tanning for about an hour, and then went on a little stroll into the wooded area about 400 meters or so completely naked and barefoot. I found a tree, squatted and had one of the most furious masturbation sessions ever.

Been wanting to recreate something like that - maybe venture off deeper into the woods completely naked - but most are the parks near me are fairly small and usually filled with people during the day and cops during the night. Any suggestions where I can go or what I can do if I find a park? How do state parks work? I'm assuming I would have to park my car far out and hike into the woods or stay past hours.

What other kind of dares can I do? Thanks.

athletic, tall, funny, freaky. i play on skype or kik. message for info

Kinks - bdsm, humiliation, sph, cbt, exhibitionism, tease and denial, edging, body writing, foodplay, watersports, toys, bunch others

Limits - permanent damage, illegal, scat
itzlinc25 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk