Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-17-2018, 09:58 PM   #31
Magnetic
Account Banned

Magnet

Quote:
Originally Posted by .slave View Post
Thank you for the dares sir, but I feel like I need to let you know that some of these wont work.

1. Pee is actually a limit of mine. I took it out of my sig because of the character limit but ill figure out how to put it back in. So I guess I will not drink the next two weeks
2. I will do this one. Thank you.
3. I will also do this. Thank you.
3. This will never happen. Just thought you would like to know.
It is really ok... I thought about not including that rule... But then I thought, what's the worst she can do, deny it?

You did not break any of her stated limits, as she stated she would not fuck strangers, but those you told her to have sexual activity with are people you has previously fucked ... So I did it without breaking any of your rules... Unless you previously fucked strangers... Did you?

If you did, you don't have to include them in this rule.

If you have people who used to consider your friends and fucked back in the day, but now days you cannot stand or simply you do not like anymore... Count them out too.

It was my fault, obviously, since the type of person I really meant was not people you had previously fucked, but you are currently fucking. My mistake, sorry.

Quote:
4. I will be posting all reports on here no matter where I get them. I also already send the report via their choice of communication. However, I can not promise nightly reports due to my schedule on some days. I will and NEED to prioritize other things over my reports. But I will try to post my reports almost daily. Speaking of which, I will be posting my first one tonight
I understand that you need to priorize other stuff. Your limitations are fine, just do your best to finish your other stuff on time for you to also finish your reports.

Quote:
Thank you for the dares Sir. I apologize if any of my answers are disappointing.
Actually, they are not. They are very reasonable. Thanks!

Dare Rules, they apply to all the dares I give unless I specifically excuse you from them.

Did I tell you should be Going Commando? This is what I meant! Why all these rules?

Spank Generator (its thread is here)

Email: [email protected]
Kik: magnetic.king
Magnetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 10:27 PM   #32
Magnetic
Account Banned

Magnet

Quote:
3. Sleep in bed Naked and with degoratory names written on my body
Quote:
3. I actually really like this one. I like writing on my body before bed. It's like a nice little reminder that i am a huge slut.
You do? Ok!

Then I extend this rule for all the time you are home, not only at night... And I also add the rule that you must change the location and contents of your writings every day!

Dare Rules, they apply to all the dares I give unless I specifically excuse you from them.

Did I tell you should be Going Commando? This is what I meant! Why all these rules?

Old 04-18-2018, 10:57 AM   #33
.slave

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterO2 View Post
Here's a task that might work for you.
First rub your tits, inner thighs and pussy with a generous amount of mentholated rub, work it deep into your pussy & into your clit hood. I think maybe some ice might be the tool of choice so next insert 3 ice cubes into your pussy, next rub ice on your nipples and clit until they are extremely cold, then smack each one with 5 rounds of 25 hard smacks to each with the back side of a steel serving spoon. After your smacks go back to rubbing ice on them until they start to feel numb. Now give each one 5 strong pinch, twist and hard fast pulls. A PM copy of your full detailed well written report is expected upon completion. Do not ORGASM without requesting permission to do so.
Thank you for the dare sir! I am not quite sure what a mentholated rub is so I will have to look into this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnetic View Post
It is really ok... I thought about not including that rule... But then I thought, what's the worst she can do, deny it?

You did not break any of her stated limits, as she stated she would not fuck strangers, but those you told her to have sexual activity with are people you has previously fucked ... So I did it without breaking any of your rules... Unless you previously fucked strangers... Did you?

If you did, you don't have to include them in this rule.

If you have people who used to consider your friends and fucked back in the day, but now days you cannot stand or simply you do not like anymore... Count them out too.

It was my fault, obviously, since the type of person I really meant was not people you had previously fucked, but you are currently fucking. My mistake, sorry.

I understand that you need to priorize other stuff. Your limitations are fine, just do your best to finish your other stuff on time for you to also finish your reports.

Actually, they are not. They are very reasonable. Thanks!
I did not have an issue with the rule for the people I have previously fucked. It's just that I do not hang out with them, so there would not be an opportunity for this to happen.

And I actually just got out of an relationship, so for the time being the only person who is fucking me is myself.

Quote:
You do? Ok!

Then I extend this rule for all the time you are home, not only at night... And I also add the rule that you must change the location and contents of your writings every day!
I will add this to the rule! Thank you!
Also I will do my best to rotate.

--

Everyone: I have added my kik to my sig if anyone wants to send dares through there

Toys: Hitachi wand, Butt Plugs, clothespins, Suction cup dildo, clit stimulation gel, rabbit, vibrating nipple clamps, Ben Wa Balls, Long Distance Control Rabbit, Long Distance Control G-Spot Toy

F, 23, Sub
Kik: jay.writes
.slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2018, 09:39 PM   #34
Tem

Every day you are to roll a four sided dice a cum that many times in that many minutes times ten

Example.

If you rolled a 4 you have 40 minutes to cum 4 times

Also you should do your best to write a detailed report every day
Tem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2018, 03:29 PM   #35
.slave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tem View Post
Every day you are to roll a four sided dice a cum that many times in that many minutes times ten

Example.

If you rolled a 4 you have 40 minutes to cum 4 times

Also you should do your best to write a detailed report every day
Thank you! I will add this one and do it now!

Toys: Hitachi wand, Butt Plugs, clothespins, Suction cup dildo, clit stimulation gel, rabbit, vibrating nipple clamps, Ben Wa Balls, Long Distance Control Rabbit, Long Distance Control G-Spot Toy

F, 23, Sub
Old 04-20-2018, 12:56 AM   #36
AlexisKitten
Account Banned

Hey so a simple but fun one before bed jump on your wand and edge 5 times. If you cum during the edges you must ask for a punishment
AlexisKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2018, 09:55 AM   #37
Magnetic
Account Banned

Magnet

Play one round of the game of 55 daily (minus denial parts). If you win, SkyPe me for a reward. If you loose, Post your lost here and request for a punishment.

Old 04-20-2018, 11:52 AM   #38
masterkeys
Distinguished Member

How about all toys when not in use to be kept in a box in living room at side of sofa...

If anyone PMs me with "Oh No!" they have to tease their prostate(m)/bladder(f) for 3 mins. If they cum(m)/pee(f) they must lick up any spillage.
masterkeys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2018, 09:34 AM   #39
.slave

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexisKitten View Post
Hey so a simple but fun one before bed jump on your wand and edge 5 times. If you cum during the edges you must ask for a punishment
Quote:
Play one round of the game of 55 daily (minus denial parts). If you win, SkyPe me for a reward. If you loose, Post your lost here and request for a punishment.
Quote:
Originally Posted by masterkeys View Post
How about all toys when not in use to be kept in a box in living room at side of sofa...
I saw all of these dares yesterday when they were posted and have been doing them. Thank you all for the dares.

I will be posting my report later today for all the rules and challenges I have done this week. Just so you know, I did fail the Game of 55 so I am requesting a Punishment. This slut deserves it.

Also, I will be resetting my rules list today so I will need new rules for the upcoming week.

F, 23, Sub
Old 04-22-2018, 07:05 AM   #40
Magnetic
Account Banned

Magnet

Quote:
I saw all of these dares yesterday when they were posted and have been doing them. Thank you all for the dares.

I will be posting my report later today for all the rules and challenges I have done this week. Just so you know, I did fail the Game of 55 so I am requesting a Punishment. This slut deserves it.

Also, I will be resetting my rules list today so I will need new rules for the upcoming week.
  1. You must be commando as I defined it in my signature.
  2. When you are home alone, you must be naked.
  3. You must kiss on the lips to any stranger who you catch staring at you, for 10s.
  4. You must You must give up to any male any contact info requested.
  5. You must reply to any contact attempt within 6 hours... Can only be extended by sleep, but in that case you must reply to any messages received while sleeping before you step on the floor.
  6. You must only use cold showers.
  7. You must dry with evaporation only.
  8. Write insulting messages on your tits, cunt, ads, legs, arms, tummy, and top of feet. Do it with a lipstick, and rewrite it with a new one after every shower. Do not ever use the same writings.

Advertisements
Kink Talk