Old 06-22-2010, 05:44 AM   #1
Cutebarefootchick

Talking Orgasm Dare!!

Ok... here goes, my very first dare!

This one is quite simple but heaps of fun!

When you wake up in the morning, look at the time. You then have 12 hours to have 7 orgasms. Each one must be in a different location (can be different rooms in your house) and you must use a different method each time... eg. rubbing, grinding, vib etc

Extra kudos for detailed reports or doing it in public

Have fun!

LIKES: Showers, blindfolds, kissing, stripping games, nudity, masturbation, orgasm, semi-public
LIMITS: Pain, Piss, Poo and anything permanent

Go ahead.... ask me ANYTHING!
Cutebarefootchick is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 5 users say Thank You to Cutebarefootchick for this post:
Old 06-22-2010, 06:27 AM   #2
the doc

hmm this one is good...
i'll do it on sunday so i can combine it with leo's dare
you should really think of making ur own weekly dare thread :P

Entei ftw
the doc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 03:32 AM   #3
Cutebarefootchick

Talking

Ok.... Finally got around to doing my own dare....lol

Its school holidays here, so I new I was going to have the house to myself while mom and dad where at work. Kate (my sister) is on school camp. I woke up and looked at my alarm clock... 6:10am! Way too early for school holidays so went back to sleep....lol When I woke up the second time...lol it was 8:30am... quickly checked that mom and dad had left for work and I was alone then took my PJ bottoms off and hoped back in bed.. After a little fantasizing... had my first orgasm using my fingers just rubbing myself.

After I came back down to earth...lol I got up and hoped in the shower at about 9am. After washing, I figured it was time for orgasm number two. I got the shower head and kinda sat down on the floor of the shower with my feet apart and kinda up against the wall and let the water work its magic... I love doing it this way... took 2mins to orgasm

After my shower I put on a dress (mid thigh length), underwear and bra, and had some breakfast and did a few things I had to do. At about 11am was ready to attempt orgasm number three in the lounge room. After placing towel over the arm of the couch I took my undies off and straddled the arm and kinda grinded against it till I orgasmed.

I had a 1pm shift at McDonalds, so I had to get changed and ready for work. I was in the bathroom at about 12pm and after brushing my hair, decided that it was time for number four. I couldnt do it in the bathroom cause I already orgasmed there today, so I went in the sister's room with my hairbrush, took my undies off, sat on the floor and used my hairbrush handle inside me till I orgasmed..... number 4 done!

Got dressed again, put my shoes and socks on and headed off to work (I had to walk about 2 klms). Got to work and changed into my uniform in the bathroom. After work, 5pm, got changed back into my dress and started walking home, knowing that I only had 3 and a half hours to orgasm 3 more times, I thought I better go for number 5...lol I stopped at a children's playground on my way home. No one was around, so I climbed one of the poles and wrapping my legs around it pressing my clit (through my underwear) against the pole and slide down it, over and over again.... this felt GREAT, but was taking a long time to get me there.....lol eventually it happened and I orgasmed! My arms were VERY sore from holding on so long...lol

I then continued walking home.... I was really running out of ideas of how and were next to do it then I remembered how I used to do it as little kid.... when I got home I took my undies off (under my dress) and sat out on my front deck, on the floor. Took my left shoe and sock off and sat cross legged on the floor, with the heal of my left foot pressed against my clit and then just rocked back and forth on my heal till I orgasmed.... I havnt done it that way since I was in grade 5....lol Forgotten how good it was

Ok only one more to go! had a little break and then at 8pm filled the spa in my parents bathroom, took my clothes off, hoped in and positioned myself so that the water jet was just in the right spot! Then just closed my eyes and let the warm water and bubbles work there magic! That was REALLY nice! took me about 3 or 4 mins to orgasm!

Well I did it!

Anyone else try it?

LIKES: Showers, blindfolds, kissing, stripping games, nudity, masturbation, orgasm, semi-public

Last edited by Cutebarefootchick; 06-28-2010 at 06:55 AM.
Old 06-28-2010, 04:12 AM   #4
bobbobtord
Account Banned

very nice description of your dare completion
bobbobtord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 04:19 AM   #5
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Great dare, great descriptions Really enjoyed reading.
Leopard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 04:24 AM   #6
DareMe.IDareYou

Default Two so far

Well actually one!

I jerked off in the shower and my bedroom, so still got 6 to go.

I will need to get creative and use some fruti and other methods, gonna go for a drive soon...

Will post later when done more
Old 06-28-2010, 06:59 AM   #7
Cutebarefootchick

Anyone else? There's got to be others brave enough to give this a go? Any other girls going to try it?

Old 07-03-2010, 04:34 PM   #8
jkhvbdz

I'M gonna start this tonight and see how many I get and I'll tell you how it went
jkhvbdz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 10:18 AM   #9
Link666

Default loved it

loved reading this wish i was a girl so i could do it looks like fun.
Link666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 09:28 AM   #10
Lyn
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutebarefootchick View Post
Anyone else? There's got to be others brave enough to give this a go? Any other girls going to try it?
I am going to give this one a try Just for you! <3

I'll be back later today to let you know how it went
Lyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 08:06 AM   #11
MrZauberer
Baby Member

That was a hard one

I woke up at 8.10 am, had breakfast and took a shower where i used the power of the water to get me off.
When I was done I headed to university where I sat down on a handrail and moved my hips back and forth until i came - and filled my underwear. That was a risky orgasm, since other students could've caught me. Luckily I could make it to the restroom safely and cleaned my boxers.
Orgasm number three was on my way home when I passed by a school with a playground surrounded by thick bushes. Since it's holidays, I could get there unseen and look for a good hole in one of the little playground huts. Using the suntan lotion i have in my backpack as lube, I humped that hole until I orgasmed again. After cleaning the wood with sand, i hopped back over the fence and walked home.
Number four was tricky since I didn't want to use my hands yet, so I looked for something vibrating in the basement. I placed a power drill on the floor, got undressed, sat on it and let it do its work. (Damn I need to get a vibrator )
I was running out of ideas, so I looked into every drawer and every box in my appartment until I encountered a pack of small batteries and some uninsulated wire. Desperate to complete this dare, I wrapped the wire around my best piece and connected it to one of the battery. To my surprise it wasn't painful at all, but a buzzing or tickling sensation. With this on myself I sat in front of my computer, reading some arousing stories until I finally orgasmed after half an hour or so.
Looking for an idea on how to do it, I browsed getDare, when my neighbour's little brother rang on the door. The two of them have been on a sleepover party with me some weeks ago, so we've gotten pretty close. He asked if he could play with my computer so we made a deal. He lent me a hand and I came for the sixth time. Then he moved to my computer and I took a little break before I used my hands to get off the seventh time on the kitchen floor.

Relieved of having completed this dare, I have promised him that he can come over whenever he needs something.

In the beginning I didn't think a guy could do this, but voila!

Last edited by MrZauberer; 10-08-2012 at 10:46 AM.
MrZauberer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 06:16 PM   #12
Horny_Spark

Unhappy

Id love to try this but i'm a guy with very little things that i can get off on most is probably my hand, grinding and water so unfortunatly I just don't think it' possible for me; for the guys who did it you earn my respect
Anyone finding out, pain, scat, pain, permanent, bondage
Horny_Spark is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk