Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Post Punishments & Ideas

Old 02-13-2018, 11:58 AM   #1
Ana The Sniper

Default Ana's Blackmail Service

Good Day!

I am Ana the Sniper and I've been a sub or switch most of my life. I would like to try my hand at more of the giving rather than receiving. As a result, I've decided to open up for a test run Ana's Blackmail Service ***Fanfare***

One of my biggest issues with blackmail are either blackmailers that demand too much info after they already have intel, don't respect the subs limits, or disappear and you never hear from them again. The worst case scenario of course is completing everything they ask and they still release the information. Unfortunately this is all too common and is one of the main causes of distrust in online play (which explains what "pics" are such a common limit).

I aim to change that. Obviously you have no reason to trust me over any of the other people offering to blackmail you. What I offer though, is something more official. To start, I will NOT blackmail anyone that does not appropriately apply. By that, I mean they will be required to send a photo ID (everything blurred except name, date of birth and photo) and a hand-completed contract (which I will provide after discussion with the prospect). A photo of these can be sent back to me. This allows me to determine that the prospect is truly willing to go through this so we don't waste either time.

The contract itself also has multiple check boxes to allow the prospect to denote what level of blackmail they are comfortable with. For example, the prospect can state they are fine with allowing photos and information to be used on kinktalk or other sites, but they are not comfortable providing friends or relative contact information. Or they can state they are fine with providing photos, but not their address. As a result, once the contract is signed and agreed, I will NEVER ask for this information.

As for the actual blackmailing, the length and tasks can be decided prior to the contract through PM. A full listing of likes and limits will be requested, as well as how difficult the tasks should be. For example, you could request 2 weeks of blackmailing for hidden public tasks at an easy difficulty. This would mean I would never ask you to "strip naked in a park and hide behind a bush", however if you asked for it on a very hard difficulty, this would be fair game.

Additionally, you can choose whether or not you wish to send pictures to complete tasks. Finally, I give a grace period of 48 hours to complete a task once given. If not completed, I will notify you of the failure to the terms of the contract and give you an additional 24 hours before I release information. I can also guarantee I will not release any information if you are successful, however I also guarantee I will definitely release it to the most of my ability if you are not. If there is doubt, I will always defer to giving you the benefit of the doubt.

To begin, leave a post in this thread or PM me.
Don't Kik me to start the process, as it is too difficult to coordinate.
We will use Kik for parts of the play, just not the application!!!!!!

Likes & Limits | PM Dares | My Rules | FapRoulette | KinkTalk

I work an intense job and cannot always respond to PMs or dares quickly. Bare with me!

Last edited by Ana The Sniper; 02-16-2018 at 04:03 PM.
Ana The Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 03:37 PM   #2
Superslave777

I’m interested in this, never done it before but can we talk it over in PM?
Old 02-14-2018, 08:19 PM   #3
Ana The Sniper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superslave777 View Post
I’m interested in this, never done it before but can we talk it over in PM?
Sure we can! We'll talk after this progression dare is determined!

I work an intense job and cannot always respond to PMs or dares quickly. Bare with me!
Old 02-15-2018, 04:16 PM   #4
kdon

I'd love to know more and possibly try this
I WANT THE SLONG
Likes: crossdress, anal, bodywriting, cum eating, long term dares, bj training
Dislikes: Spanking, Denial, Humiliation, semi public
Limits: Public, Pee, Poop, Family,face on Cam, face pics, cbt

PM me WRITE,a phrase or word, a body part, and time and I'll write it there and for that long[/SIZE]
Other PM Dares

BDSM Test
BIGGEST CUM DUMP ON GETDARE
kdon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2018, 06:25 AM   #5
Hurtmee

Default Hello

Hello! I am very interested in the whole blackmail scenario. I've messaged you on Kik so maybe we can talk ?
Thanks
Hurtmee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2018, 12:54 AM   #6
piesocial

Sounds like a lot of fun, just wishing you well in your thread keep it up.

Limits: Bi, blood, scat, diapers, permanent, illegal, financial.
piesocial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2018, 02:37 AM   #7
SecretAccount

Would love to do this x

Limits: family, scat, illegal, full public
SecretAccount is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2018, 02:54 AM   #8
RiskyFlame
Longtime User

So after almost 2 weeks, how is this idea working out? I'm a bit curious because this thread is interesting but I'm always careful with blackmail. Did anyone subject him-/ herself to Ana yet?

I've only really liked a handful of people in my life,
and you've been two of them.

—Hans Axgil—
RiskyFlame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2018, 03:50 PM   #9
lovechastity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ana The Sniper View Post
Good Day!

I am Ana the Sniper and I've been a sub or switch most of my life. I would like to try my hand at more of the giving rather than receiving. As a result, I've decided to open up for a test run Ana's Blackmail Service ***Fanfare***

One of my biggest issues with blackmail are either blackmailers that demand too much info after they already have intel, don't respect the subs limits, or disappear and you never hear from them again. The worst case scenario of course is completing everything they ask and they still release the information. Unfortunately this is all too common and is one of the main causes of distrust in online play (which explains what "pics" are such a common limit).

I aim to change that. Obviously you have no reason to trust me over any of the other people offering to blackmail you. What I offer though, is something more official. To start, I will NOT blackmail anyone that does not appropriately apply. By that, I mean they will be required to send a photo ID (everything blurred except name, date of birth and photo) and a hand-completed contract (which I will provide after discussion with the prospect). A photo of these can be sent back to me. This allows me to determine that the prospect is truly willing to go through this so we don't waste either time.

The contract itself also has multiple check boxes to allow the prospect to denote what level of blackmail they are comfortable with. For example, the prospect can state they are fine with allowing photos and information to be used on kinktalk or other sites, but they are not comfortable providing friends or relative contact information. Or they can state they are fine with providing photos, but not their address. As a result, once the contract is signed and agreed, I will NEVER ask for this information.

As for the actual blackmailing, the length and tasks can be decided prior to the contract through PM. A full listing of likes and limits will be requested, as well as how difficult the tasks should be. For example, you could request 2 weeks of blackmailing for hidden public tasks at an easy difficulty. This would mean I would never ask you to "strip naked in a park and hide behind a bush", however if you asked for it on a very hard difficulty, this would be fair game.

Additionally, you can choose whether or not you wish to send pictures to complete tasks. Finally, I give a grace period of 48 hours to complete a task once given. If not completed, I will notify you of the failure to the terms of the contract and give you an additional 24 hours before I release information. I can also guarantee I will not release any information if you are successful, however I also guarantee I will definitely release it to the most of my ability if you are not. If there is doubt, I will always defer to giving you the benefit of the doubt.

To begin, leave a post in this thread or PM me.
Don't Kik me to start the process, as it is too difficult to coordinate.
We will use Kik for parts of the play, just not the application!!!!!!

I am curious but very interested.
lovechastity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2018, 12:30 PM   #10
Ana The Sniper

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiskyFlame View Post
So after almost 2 weeks, how is this idea working out? I'm a bit curious because this thread is interesting but I'm always careful with blackmail. Did anyone subject him-/ herself to Ana yet?
Hey!

I've had quite a few people message me, though some insist on messaging me on Kik after stating that I don't use it for the application. Those that I was able to make contact with on here correctly seem interested, but of course seem nervous about the aspect of actual blackmail. Some flat out stated that it seemed too extreme for them at this time.

Out of all the ones that contacted me, two wanted to apply completely. One never replied back after receiving the contract and stated they could not print it out. Sorry, but no printer = no blackmail. The other did print it out and sign it, however has not contacted me back on here to start.

So overall, a lot of interest has been gathered but I think the idea turns people on a lot more than the actual following through. I think my method of allowing people to assign difficulty to tasks should eliminate the fear people have of not being able to complete a task. They are designed to allow people to complete tasks they are comfortable with, and maybe push them out of their comfort zone a bit.

Again, blackmail is a scary thing, and I do not blame anyone for backing out before applying. Until I have someone go through and leave some testimonial, I probably wouldn't go through it either haha. I will definitely update on here once someone goes through it, and I might even make their final task to leave a testimonial on here

Old 02-27-2018, 04:25 PM   #11
lovechastity

Quote:
Hey!

I've had quite a few people message me, though some insist on messaging me on Kik after stating that I don't use it for the application. Those that I was able to make contact with on here correctly seem interested, but of course seem nervous about the aspect of actual blackmail. Some flat out stated that it seemed too extreme for them at this time.

Out of all the ones that contacted me, two wanted to apply completely. One never replied back after receiving the contract and stated they could not print it out. Sorry, but no printer = no blackmail. The other did print it out and sign it, however has not contacted me back on here to start.

So overall, a lot of interest has been gathered but I think the idea turns people on a lot more than the actual following through. I think my method of allowing people to assign difficulty to tasks should eliminate the fear people have of not being able to complete a task. They are designed to allow people to complete tasks they are comfortable with, and maybe push them out of their comfort zone a bit.

Again, blackmail is a scary thing, and I do not blame anyone for backing out before applying. Until I have someone go through and leave some testimonial, I probably wouldn't go through it either haha. I will definitely update on here once someone goes through it, and I might even make their final task to leave a testimonial on here
I am Interested....
lovechastity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2018, 08:22 PM   #12
ksim

I could possibly be interested in something like this
ksim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2018, 06:49 PM   #13
cearul8

Quote:
Hey!

I'm still interested...I've just had too much going on to be able to dedicate the time needed to do much of anything outside of my normal daily activities. Being a full-time student can sometimes be annoying. I'll be messaging you again about this though! I think it will be fun!
cearul8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2018, 08:20 PM   #14
BT001

I'd love to give this a try, heh.

Discord: WizardOfOruz#7497

Loves: Anal play, using diapers, bondage
Dislikes: Pain play, CBT
Limits: Public, family
PM Dares
Calendar!
BT001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2018, 10:02 PM   #15
johnnynomates

I'd be interested to discuss this further.

Likes: Exposure (online/cam), hidden public, masturbation, nudity, CBT, mild pain, dare games
Dislikes: cum eating, insertion, anal, piss
Limits: personal info, blackmail, scat, blood, extreme pain, family/friends, illegal, wedgie, permanent, cross-dressing
johnnynomates is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to johnnynomates for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk