Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 08-24-2018, 11:36 PM   #1
daniel.h

Default Buying my chastity device

So this is my first story here. It's not the steamiest thing you will read, but it did really happen Hope you enjoy!

I was on a road trip and well... got an idea in my head. Not sure if this happens to anyone else but it does to me. I started thinking about what it must be like to buy something from a sex shop that's truly embarrassing. The whole process of getting help to pick it out, asking questions, taking it to the register to buy it, and then when you leave the store clerk would know for sure you're going to use that toy, that device. I do enjoy some light humiliation and just couldn't shake the thought of actually doing it. So I did.

I stopped at two different stores today, looking for a chastity device. When I entered the first I was greeted pleasantly by the staff, including one bubbly girl who was sure to ask if I had been to their store before. Telling her that I had not, she proceeded to explain their current specials and promotions and to emphasize that I should ask her if I had any questions at all. "Oh, I'm sure I will but I'll browse first" I told her, my heart racing at the thought of saying out loud what I was there for.

I wandered through the back of the store where I expected to find cock cages and indeed found many other similar things like cockrings and vibrators and fleshlights and a plethora of vibrators and DVD's. Finding no male chastity devices I made another pass around the store, passing the friendly staff and looking even more closely this time, hoping desperately to find what I was looking for without having to embarrass myself by asking for help. Still nothing. Another pass. Nothing.

This is when I caved and decided that this experience of buying a chastity device for myself was going to be largely about just how humiliated I could be and feel by the process. I returned to the front of the store where the friendly girl had greeted me. She was standing with two other female staff and they all were behind the counter.

"Ok" I stared, "I think I am ready to ask some questions." My whole body was shaking and I was deeply hoping that the three of them couldn't just immediately tell from my quivering voice just how nervous I was. "Do you have any cock cages?" I blurted out. She paused, looked thoughtfully at me and before she could answer one of her co-workers, almost excitedly said "Yes!" and proceeded to walk around the counter toward the back of the store. We all followed. She pointed out on the shelf where they had some enhancement cages and cock extenders. Wanting to give myself simply a moment of reprieve from this utter embarrassment I replied "Ahh, I looked all over and missed those!" She explained a few details about them and told me that I should ask if I needed a package opened to look at it more closely.

The girls returned to the counter at the front of the store and I looked closely over the available items. Still finding no proper chastity devices for my penis I turned to head out. I paused at the counter to thank the friendly staff for their help. "Are there anything other questions I can answer?" She asked pleasantly, smiling. "No", was my reply. "I think I need to come back with my girlfriend. I was sent with instructions to pick something up but I'm just not entirely sure what she wants." They didn't have what I was looking for and I needed to move on but I also wanted them to know that I was being instructed to find a chastity device by someone who wanted to lock up my cock.

As it turns out this all really only served as a practice run for the main event. I arrived at the second shop feeling much less nervous and a little more confident. Still, I did't know whether the staff at this store would be as engaging as the last; it's a job for them after all and I certainly can't expect everyone to be excited about being at work--I know I rarely am! With this in mind I walked in to the store and was greeted by two girls behind the counter. "How are you today?" I asked them. They were both happy to report they were having good days and I replied "that's pretty excellent for being at work!". (I later got both of their names) Molly responded "yeah, well we work with dicks you know". To which April chimed in: "Dicks and pussies and assholes". "Yup, but at least these dicks don't talk back!" I wanted to have a really witty come-back to this brilliant banter these two were putting up but all I came up with--probably because of the present task that was so much on my mind--was "I get that. Mine likes to talk back sometimes but then it gets put in its place". That was the moment that the nerves and the shaking returned. Here I was in my second sex shop of the day looking for a chastity cage so I can hand over complete control of my cock to a girl and I had just told two pretty girls that my dick was "put in its place" when it misbehaves.

I turned and took a few steps away from the counter where the two girls were working, intending to begin the serach from my new cage. However, I couldn't shake the urge to ask for help so I turned back around to the counter.

“Speaking of putting my dick in it's place, do you have any chastity devices?” The words came out and I immediately felt so exposed, as if I simply ripped off my clothes for them right there in the store, exposing myself entirely too these two girls. I waited for a response. It was only a few seconds but it felt like an eternity.

“Yeah, we sure do!” was Molly's eager response. She hurried off quickly and I followed as we went from shelf to shelf, looking at rings, enhancers and extenders. “We have more over in the case” April shouted from across the store. “Oh, that's right” Molly replied and turned to hurry of in that direction. When we found the case she went around the back of the counter to unlock it. “Yeah, that's what I'm looking for” I told her as I felt my face turning red hot.

“I’ve never done this before” I admitted and she began to explain the differences between each kind. “I’ll probably recommend you use this silicone one” she said pulling a box out of the cabinet. “Do you know what size you need?” she asked. “Well, I actually bought a pretty small one a few days ago that I thought was going to work because I'm really not all that big, but I just can't get into it. I might need more practice, but for now I think I need to start with something different.” She gave me an understanding nod. “Did you shave? A lot of guys don’t think about that.” “Oh, I did do that” I sheepishly told her. She continued by explaining that the rigid ones were very specific in sizing.

“I think that's the one I'll take” I told her pointing to the first box containing the silicone cage. But it was different than others I had seen. "Where um... do my balls go?" I had to ask and it nearly killed me. Very graciously she took it back out and showed me how it worked and how to put it on my penis.

“I have one more question…” She was turning to take the box with my cage up to the front of the store for me. “I’m doing this for a dare, and we’ll, tell me if I'm just being a creep but is there any chance I could get a selfie with you and the um… item?” “Oh you're not a creep and sure!” she said, almost excited to be asked. “I’ll even stand behind the counter so it looks like I really work here and am not just some random girl you accosted in the store.” I explained that I appreciated that and the she was the best. She posed with me in the selfie, smiling and proudly displaying my chastity device. (message me if you'd like to see the picture)

Later, as April was checking me out and Molly was behind her doing some inventory, April added a few more comments about what kind of lube I could use and how to clean the cage. As I was leaving I thanked them for their help and gave a “wish me luck!” nervous farewell.

I certainly am grateful for their help in selecting a cage and glad that as I was leaving there was no doubt in their minds that I was going to have my cook in that cage very soon. And indeed, I am caged as I write this.

Likes: nudity, being teased, limited sub, limited humiliation

I'm working the rest out... that's why I'm here!
daniel.h is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to daniel.h for this post:
Old 08-24-2018, 11:43 PM   #2
shadowking00
getDare Sweetheart

nice, looking forward to your next "chapter" in this story XD

Advertisements
Kink Talk