Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 01-18-2018, 08:02 PM   #1
Ben010

Default Riskiest Public/Semi-Public You've Done

This is geared more for people who don't usually do this kind of dare, but anyone can feel free to answer.

Mine was a few months ago, I was swimming at an indoor pool and when I was getting ready to leave I noticed I was the only one in the locker room. Long story short, I had a couple new pairs of undies to use for some dares!
Limits: Family, Face pics, full public, permanent, illegal, scat etc

I am in denial. The last time I came was June 9, 2018

PM DARES
Clothing
Ben010 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Ben010 for this post:
Old 01-18-2018, 09:33 PM   #2
Ironhead666

Showed my panties at Walmart
Pm punished by slave my slave punishes me
Kik ironhead6768
Ironhead666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2018, 10:34 PM   #3
andrew_b
getDare Cultist (Outer Circle)

Send a message via MSN to andrew_b

Leaving my house nude with clothes left at home and then walking around my neighbourhood for 35 minutes

My Real Experiences
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81891

Send me a pm if you want, I'm always up for chatting to people

CHECK OUT MY NEW FICTIONAL STORY "Pushed to Fantasy (On Vacation)" LINK BELOW
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...00#post4465100

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)
andrew_b is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to andrew_b for this post:
Old 01-18-2018, 10:59 PM   #4
Sebsub7

Riskiest by far for me was a dare I set myself and did one night while walking back from the bus stop coming home from town.

For the dare, I walked around my neighbourhood taking off a piece of clothing at each street corner until I was naked. Then, I walked for 15 minutes away from my clothes and across a main road to a park, pissed on myself while laying down in the middle of an exposed field in the park, and then walked back to get my clothes and didn't redress until I had all of the clothes back. The entire time I didn't go faster than a walk, and did not cover up with my hands or clothes as I got them back.

I don't think I was seen by anyone, but a few times I had to quickly hide in some bushes when I heard cars approaching (I almost froze the first time but luckily reacted just in time). I'd also stupidly thrown one of my shoes out of reach into someone's front yard so I had to climb over a metal picket fence and back naked to get my shoe back and redress, which was scary because there wasn't anywhere to hide quickly and I didn't want to get caught there naked!

By the end I was shaking with adrenaline and it seemed to take forever to redress on the street corner where I left my first shoe. Not long after I redressed and was walking home, I got a shock as I noticed there was a man out watering his front garden as I passed his house, and realised I could have easily walked past him naked without realising until it was too late if I'd walked a different route!

Last edited by Sebsub7; 01-18-2018 at 11:03 PM.
The following user says Thank You to for this post:
Old 01-19-2018, 02:39 AM   #5
CassieWilliams

Mine was probably the one where I had to write "Lost Bet" on my tummy and only wear high heels with both of my ankles cuffed together. I had to walk for a minimum of 1 minute in a street while recording it for proof to send to the person I lost the dare to.

I was super nervous and decided to do it in front of my house as my neighborhood is pretty quite after 6 pm and most of my neighbors were either not home or didn't have their lights on so I knew it would be a good time to do it. I waited for it to get pretty dark out to help hide myself, which wouldn't really help as you will soon discover, and headed out to one end of my driveway. My plan was to walk in the street to my mailbox and then walk back, with my ankles cuffed I figured it would take me about a minute to do that. I spent a minute or two trying to calm my nerves and was looking at my neighbors windows to see if there was any signs of life. There didn't seem to be so I quickly took a deep breath, slid off my pants, attached the cuffs to each other, took off my jacket, and hit record. What startled me was I had to use the flash of my camera as it was dark, so of course there was a bright light that had me on full display as I slowly walked down to my mailbox. Luckily no random car came down the street and I never heard anything from the neighbors about my "adventure" but I was super nervous as if any of them looked out the window they would have seen my naked body slowly inching their way down the road.

The overall walk was about 1.5 minutes but it felt like 1.5 hours as I could only taje about 2 inch steps with my heels and ankles cuffed together. Once I made it to my clothes, I quickly ended the video and unhooked the cuffs. I quickly glanced at the houses again and still saw no signs of life so I decided to just walk back to my door still naked in my heels before getting dressed. Overall I think I was completely nude minus the heels outside my house for about 3 minutes...

kik: MissCassieWilliams

Mention that you are from GD and say more than just hi, or I will ignore you. Not sure what to say? Use a PM dare

PM/kik Dares
My AMA
Likes/Limits
My rules/Clothes/Toys
My BDSM Test Results page
CassieWilliams is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to CassieWilliams for this post:
Old 01-19-2018, 02:52 AM   #6
EuropeanPT

Once in the night I came back home drunken. That time I did quite a lot of dares going out of the apartment or on the balcony naked, but never before or after that daring.

I got completely naked and took a glass. I went outside, closed the door and went to the lift. I went from my floor on first level down to -2 and up to 4. Making stops at each level whilst peeing into the glass. Once I had filled it up completely, I drank it. As it wasn't enough I edged there, whilst going up and down. I think I did like two full tours going up and down with each level stop during that. So I guess it must have been between 5-10min.
EuropeanPT is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to EuropeanPT for this post:
Old 01-19-2018, 09:35 AM   #7
Maleslut92

I love semi-public or hidden public so it isn't really that risky. My definition of semi-public or hidden public is basically anything where it feels like I have a good chance of being seen or I have a very believable and realistic explanation for my situation. I have three that are fairly equally risk in my opinion. I will put a brief explanation of each situation here and would love to hear what everything thinks is the most risky. I am happy to share more details of any of these.

#1 Intentionally locked myself out of my cruise cabin wearing only men's thong underwear.

#2 Stripped naked and masturbated in a public park and send pictures without face to darer as proof

#3 Destroyed clothes (at instructions of KIK darer) as I was driving (would stop to make specific cuts then drive further) until I ended up naked with a pile of shredded clothes and no other backup clothes.

Which does everybody think is the most risky and which do you want more details on?

Dislikes: pain, messy
Limits: family, scat, involving anyone else IRL, illegal (anything that will get me in trouble), no pics with face

KIK and Skype: maleslut92
Chaturbate: slutfarm (I was formerly slutfarm on GD)
Maleslut92 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Maleslut92 for this post:
Old 01-20-2018, 06:35 AM   #8
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64
Default public

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben010 View Post
This is geared more for people who don't usually do this kind of dare, but anyone can feel free to answer.

Mine was a few months ago, I was swimming at an indoor pool and when I was getting ready to leave I noticed I was the only one in the locker room. Long story short, I had a couple new pairs of undies to use for some dares!

I have told the story of how our lodger brought another young lady home one night who needed a home and how we introduced her to our naked and games life .Well this is the story of another couple of nights of games and forfeits that she actually took part in .
It was a weekday but cant remember which day for defintite ,it will become clear as it goes on .
We had just had dinner and we had just put my son to bed . There wasn't much on tv and my mrs had taught our new lodger how to play beaney and she had played a couple of times and seemed to have the hang of it so we asked her if she would like to play for clothes and forfeits or sit out while our other lodger and her boyfriend played with us . We were quite pleased when she said she was game and she would love to play .
We had a very large living room and decided to drag the bed mattresses into the living room and all sleep in there this night . So all the furniture got pushed back the beds made and the cards came out . I cant remember who lost what , but I do remember that for once I wasn't the only one naked pretty early in the game .
I was the first one naked as usual and had to do a few tame naked dares and our new lodger was the second one naked .Our other lodger and her boyfriend were close behind leaving my mrs the winner of the game ,which wasn't a great surprise as she usually was .
I was of course the over all loser so had a major forfeit but the other three also had a forfeit to do ,given by the winner .
I was surprised that they accepted the forfeit it was for the 3 of them to have a 3 some in front of us .
It was hot to watch but we didn't watch for long as my mrs and I decided to get it on next to them . about an hour or so longer we were all feeling pretty tired and decided on a cuppa . I went down made the tea and brought it back up to the living room .
My mrs then said that they had decided on the forfeit I had to do . ( Iwas working for a local news agent and was also doing a paper round for extra pennies which started at 5 30 in the morning . The forfeit was to do my round completely naked .
I am not one for turning down a dare so I of course agreed .
They were all up early the next day to see if I would go through with it . I put my long coat on and my shoes and socks and went down to get the bag of papers and then returned to the house to hand over my coat so that I would not be tempted to cover up and went off to do my round . I was about halfway through my round when I heard noise behind me and looked round . There were 2 girls following me . When they noticed that I had seen them they ran up and asked me why I was naked so I explained to them why . They were quite impressed and walked with me for a while before heading off in another direction . I carried on my paper round and finished before heading home . I told my mrs what happened when I got home and they all had a good giggle over it . None of us got dressed that day and it even became habit for our lodgers to be naked in doors and we got fairly layed back about sex and nudity in general .
It must have been about a week later ,it was a Saturday evening that we were all sat in the living room when my mrs said they had been chatting about my last dare and were interested in just how far I would go on a dare . I asked them what they had in mind and was told I would find out in the morning .
When I got back from my round the following morning everyone was up and dressed and I asked where we were going , my mrs told me to wait and see . I was told not to bother to get dressed as I wouldn't be needing clothes and this quite intrigued me . My mrs grabbed a pair of my shorts which I was told were for later and we headed out the door . The town was beginning to come alive by now but was still fairly quiet as it was a Sunday and a few cars passed as we headed down the sea front but no one stopped . We got down on the promenade and we sat down on a bench facing the sea . My mrs said I had to masterbate but not cum till I was told to .
I had been stroking for a while when a young lady went past and stopped . She walked up and asked why I was naked and wanking and my wife told her . She was obviously quite interested because she stopped to watch and I was finally allowed to cum about 5 minutes later . The young lady was quite impressed and told me I was really gutsy and cool ,said goodbye and walked away . I was given my shorts and we walked home every one said how brave I was and they would have to think about a slightly harder dare for me to do next time .
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to rhode64 for this post:
Old 01-20-2018, 01:01 PM   #9
Unwritten

My first time doing one of these dares was probably the most adrenaline filled. It was several years ago when I still lived in my parents' house. Most of the time I'd stay in my room and do little dares, but one night they went out and I had the house to myself.

The backyard is fairly big and that night it was the middle of winter and covered in snow. After describing my situation and house to someone giving me dares I was told to strip, put on boots, and run to the woods, go behind our shed, do a naked snow angel behind it and run back again.

Taking a deep breath I made the dash out the side door (this was probably the riskiest part as the door faces a neighbor and it was still fairly early in the night) into the backyard and behind the shed. It was cold. I started to hesitate about doing the snow angel and that's when I heard a car pull into the driveway.

My already pumping adrenaline went to the maximum as I was sure it was my parents coming home early. Thankfully, it was only someone using our driveway to turn around.

Once they left I stopped hesitating and jumped in the snow to make the snow angel. It was fucking cold but the increased adrenaline and arousal from possibly getting caught pushed kept me warm. Once I made a suitable snow angel I booked it back to the house, jumped in the shower to warm, and came so damn hard.

The next morning I checked out the snow angel and it had a nice butt print.

It was thrilling, but these days I tend to prefer to give the dares.
Unwritten is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Unwritten for this post:
Old 01-20-2018, 08:08 PM   #10
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

I've been outside at night quite a few times butt naked, last summer I did something pretty risky and biked across the street in a very lit area where I could have been seen and trapped if a car had stopped and while that didn't happen I was seen (or I would assume so) by someone on their back porch

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

Likes: nudity, sph, truths, public nudity, showing my penis

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.
Truckernaut42 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Truckernaut42 for this post:
Old 01-22-2018, 05:50 PM   #11
Gigapixel

Location: Would love to play a real life tord game if anyone is interested.
Send a message via Yahoo to Gigapixel
Default Riskiest Public/Semi-Public You've Done

I lost a game of online strip poker. My forfeit was to streak to a neighbor's pool, swim ten laps, then cum on the pool deck. Thankfully the neighbors didn't wake up, and I only had to hide from a few cars while streaking there and back.

Maybe: bondage, CBT, exercise, ice, light pain, spanking

No: anal, blood, cross-dressing, diapers, eating, enemas, face, family, messy, piercings, scat, tattoos, work and anything that will get me arrested; dares involving (or likely to involve) other persons may be rejected; I don't provide pics/vids/cam

PM DARES Battleship Forfeits
Gigapixel is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Gigapixel for this post:
Old 01-23-2018, 12:48 AM   #12
leadbet

I lived on a four floor apartment. I got really tipsy one night chatting online and was goaded into streaking all 4 floors. the first 2 floors i had my robe in my hand....not that it would have been a good excuse if i were caught. then for teh last 2 i ditched it. It was 4am, little chance of getting caught except maybe people coming home from the bar late, but boy did my heart pump. It was terrifying and exhilarating all the way. Would love to try something like that again but being a home owner limits my options.
leadbet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 01:11 AM   #13
bareslut4u
getDare Sweetheart

i think one of the riskiest dares I did was to go through a drive up window naked. Well, i ordered naked then was allowed to cover my privates up with a small towel. All the while my phone was recording video so my owner could see the reaction of the window clerk. As i pulled away i had to toss the towel out the window. (Note: clothes were in the back seat in plain view)
Old 02-06-2018, 12:13 PM   #14
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Lying on my bed with a blindfold and a dildo inside my ass for 20 minutes while the blinds were open. I have 1 wall that is entirely window so it is quite risky

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 12:39 PM   #15
LittleAmyP
Distinguished Member

I have masturbated in a few public places, but always hidden. I mostly sat on a desk so it was for other people unnoticable I think

Likes: Clamps, Soft spanking, Ciit discpline, Forced Orgasm, Hidden public (masturbation/flashing), Nipple play

Dislikes: anal sex, public,

Limits: illegal stuff, gross things

Toys: Dildo, vibrator, nipple clamps, vibrating clamps, clitoral clamps, hitachi wand, and a buttplug (I don't like that one)

My PM-Dares: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=82497
LittleAmyP is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk