Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 12-10-2017, 05:53 AM   #16
GD.C
Account Banned

Scat, vomit, feet, crossdressing, also someone was talking to me about insest, and honestly that just disgusts me.

Likes: Underwear (mainly briefs), Tight Clothes, (Light) Bladder Control, Swim Gear, Locker Room, Clothing Control, Hidden Public, Sweat, cum control, hypnosis, other stuff.

Dislikes: Messy (for now as I live with family), Non-close friends, public, shit, pain, body writing, more things I can't think of right now.

Limits: Family, Social Suicide, Illegal, Blood, Permanent, Damaging of my stuff, Even more random stuff I don't remember

http://bdsmtest.org/r/7034865
GD.C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2017, 07:37 AM   #17
Sam~
Truth Freak

Have to agree with others about scat, I also don't get diapers.

The main one I cannot understand, is rape fantasy / role-playing. How anyone can fantasise about that is beyond me.
Sam~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2017, 09:52 AM   #18
SirJWins

This has to be one of the strangest first posts I've put on a forum but I'll put in a quick word for those asking about why people enjoy scat/vomit, etc.

In my experience, it's about the control and taboo nature of the submission. As a dom, there is something especially hot about having a sub submit so completely by doing tasks that few others are willing to do. The struggle and humiliation can be especially intense.

I totally get how most people are not into these types of things. Hell, I used to be one of them. But the topic is about fetishes that people don't get, not ones that they're not into. Hope to shed a little light on why some enjoy some of the more out there fetishes.
SirJWins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2017, 12:04 PM   #19
Forester
getDare Sweetheart

I'll go for pacifiers, diapers and soiling said diapers. Just don't get it. To each their own tho, I've probably got a couple that would be on someone else's list so :P
Anything else is up for debate.

My toys and PM dares.

My BDSM test and sexmap.
Kik: Foresterfin
Forester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2017, 04:42 PM   #20
CheshireCat

To answer a few people:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forester View Post
I'll go for pacifiers, diapers and soiling said diapers. Just don't get it. To each their own tho, I've probably got a couple that would be on someone else's list so :P
Well for me it allows me to get in a more innocent cute subspace, its also a great catalyst for humiliation and degradation. As a sub I can be very bratty but much like wearing a butt plug diapers and pacifiers keep me in a more subby mindset which is good for the long range dynamic I have atm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheoDares View Post
Line writing. Fuck me its so dull holy
In regards to line writing, I would agree its boring as fuck but if you do it on a site like write it for me (think thats what its called) it can add lines for every mistake and its a really effective punishment. I've had to write lines on there for being bratty and it really makes you think about your actions and changes your headspace back to a more subservient role. I like it as a tool for long distance D/s control more than as a stand alone task; I find typing it is also a lot more preferable.

The only things I don't really get (turns out I can appreciate a lot), is eating disgusting stuff like scat, vomit (That's not a thing I think I'd ever want to taste on purpose), and people posting a scary amount of information on public websites like TeamViewer passwords. I'm a blackmail slave long distance via TeamViewer myself and I honestly think some of the people who post are absolutely mental.

27/Sissy/Baby
Please call me Eve

Loves: Diapers, humiliating tasks, semi public, fear play, being a pain slut, bondage, collars, degradation & a hell of a lot more
Soft Limits: Sissy, face, more humiliation/ public, cum eating, begging, CBT, blackmail/TeamViewer control/Parental Controls
Limits:
Nothing life destroying, illegal, permanent unless discussed, family, non-kink friends, Too disgusting/Messy

CheshireCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2017, 09:39 PM   #21
Doux et vivant
getDare Sweetheart

I would have to say diapers, and feet and blackmail. All seem really weird to me. I am all for everyone just doing what makes them happy, but no, definitely not for me.

Want to join me in a BDSM related chat with amazing people? You can send a note and ask me about it.
Doux et vivant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2017, 09:35 PM   #22
Wedgiebondagebabe
getDare Addict

I want to start by saying I do not want to sound mean. I just do not understand this.

Sissification/crossdressing/feminization

I do not understand it because this is how I see it. The idea is to look and act like the opposite sex yes? But many of the clothing I see for people with this interest are usually pink shiny material and very costumy. If you want to look like a female then why dont you look at sales to buy clothes the female population wears on a normal basis? Learn how to do makeup? I just dont understand why someone wants to cross dress, but then looks like they put no effort into it at all. Its like they want to make a joke out of the female population.

I know this is not the case at least most of the time, but I really just do not understand it. I mean no ill will. Please do what you love and makes you happy as long as it doesnt harm others. I just cannot wrap my head around it.

Happily engaged!

My Likes & Limits:
My AMA
My Human Sex Map
My BDSM Test Results

This needs to end

I am NOT looking for a dom or sub at this time
Please do not send me PM messages asking for
tasks, dares, games, or forfeits
Wedgiebondagebabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2017, 09:46 PM   #23
Diapered_prince
Distinguished Member

Crown

@jennyk5494
for me the diapers are super soft against my lower region.

the fetish I don't understand is sounding
Old 12-27-2017, 09:59 PM   #24
gbdare

While I may find certain ones disgusting (scat, watersports, vomit), I can at least conceptualize why someone might be turned on by it (my guess is that humiliation, submission, etc. probably play a role in many cases). The one that totally baffles me though is bug crushing. But to each his (or her) own.
I am part of the Expose Forever Challenge. If you are 18 or older (please state age when contacting me) PM me "expose yourself" for a full frontal nude picture of me, including my face. If I first answer after 24h+, then you may expose it anywhere.
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=334604

I'm a friendly, fit 55 year old exhibitionist.

Likes: Exhibitionism/exposure, pics, vids, light pain, light submission, light anal.

Visit my website (free):
https://gbdare.com .
gbdare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2017, 11:13 PM   #25
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

To be honest, I can understand most, if not all fetishes and kinks, even if I would never do them myself.

The only thing that I can think of now is hypnosis. That too I could understand if it actually works. But for me it doesn't and I really can't understand how if can possibly work on others. Certainly not the hypnosis that is done with these hypnosis audio clips of a guy talking to you in the most excruciatingly boring way imaginable.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2017, 11:38 PM   #26
NoLimitz

Balloons! I swear down I was watching a jerk off instruction video the other day and she started saying "got your balloons"? I guessed she meant condoms and it was a cei video but nope! She started humping a balloon lol. Clown Fetish I don't really get, or furries. But I'd say I understand every kink, even if I don't enjoy it as much as others.

I have to add my two scents into the whole scat debate, I'm actually considering paying a Domme to make me eat her shit in the new year lol. For me, shit itself disgusts me. Like anyone else. But for me it's the ultimate, most degrading act one person can force another person to do! It's starts with a dribble of pee going down your chin, then a few small farts directly into your mouth. Then her asshole starts opening slightly and closing, almost kissing your lips...then the texture is a surprise as it comes out. Whether it's hard or not, and also how bad the shit tastes..and if she's sat directly over your mouth you'll have the choice of swallowing quickly or choking!...God even writing that's turned me on lol, kinks really must be subjective!

NoLimitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2017, 10:55 AM   #27
Matt:
getDare Cultist (Inner Circle)

I'd have to go with ballbusting, I just don't get how guys can do that lol or sounding.....

Current Rule - I have to do all picture requests by females and I must show my full face

Sam, forever in my heart, I will always miss you <3
Matt: is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Matt: for this post:
Old 12-29-2017, 11:05 AM   #28
Guv'nor
getDare Devil

Definitely Scat. Just the thought of it is disgusting, and if someone even mentions eating it I almost vomit.

Ask me anything

Likes (as a Dom): Toilet Control, humiliation, WAM, clothing control, underwear control, chastity control

Kik: GD_Guvnor
Guv'nor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2017, 04:49 PM   #29
smite2001
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guv'nor View Post
Definitely Scat. Just the thought of it is disgusting, and if someone even mentions eating it I almost vomit.
Quite sure that's what makes it appealing to some. Either degrading themselves or others using something that is so disgusting.

For me it is feet as well. One of the body parts that have no sexual attraction at all, they're just boring.

M / 33 / Straight Dom
Looking for a Sub
smite2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2017, 03:09 AM   #30
rhl
getDare Succubus

Scat was definitely something I fantasied about with the intention of never doing.
Girlfriend found out and slowly groomed me into this becoming a reality. I started doinglight scat dares given to me on this website. Eventually she got me to chew on my own scat then on hers.
After watching a week's worth of men being fed scat from women she got me to eat a plateful of my own scat. Then one day she tied me down, pulled her pants down, and said you know that you want this. I was scared as shitt, but with a stiff rod I opened my mouth to receive her offering.
Since then I have ate her and my own several times for dares.
I still find it disgusting, even when I am willingly eating.
Gross I know.

Last edited by rhl; 12-31-2017 at 08:01 AM.
rhl is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk