getDare Sweetheart

Default CFNM Fantasies

What are your CFNM fantasies?
Skyrim-explorer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2017, 02:30 AM   #2
andrew_b
getDare Cultist (Outer Circle)

Send a message via MSN to andrew_b

Oh I have so many, most of mine are tied into my exhib fantasies. I've been caught on a nude walk by a woman and I wish she had been into it and wanted to dare me further.

In general it's about a woman who is into finding out, wanting me to get naked in front of her and doing various outdoor dares for her.

My Real Experiences
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81891

Send me a pm if you want, I'm always up for chatting to people

CHECK OUT MY NEW FICTIONAL STORY "Pushed to Fantasy (On Vacation)" LINK BELOW
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...00#post4465100

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)
andrew_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2017, 03:29 AM   #3
Skyrim-explorer
getDare Sweetheart

I love the idea of being blackmailed/losing a bet to a woman, and being made to undress in front of her. Having her inspect me, and call her friends over to look at me.

And maybe they have me get into different humiliating positions.
Old 06-16-2017, 09:10 AM   #4
gbdare

One of my favorites is to have to serve as a nude waiter at a party for my girlfriend and all of her friends.
I am part of the Expose Forever Challenge. If you are 18 or older (please state age when contacting me) PM me "expose yourself" for a full frontal nude picture of me, including my face. If I first answer after 24h+, then you may expose it anywhere.
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=334604

I'm a friendly, fit 55 year old exhibitionist.

Likes: Exhibitionism/exposure, pics, vids, light pain, light submission, light anal.

Visit my website (free):
https://gbdare.com .
gbdare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2017, 08:49 PM   #5
Skyrim-explorer
getDare Sweetheart

Oh, that sounds fun! Especially if they're laughing, giggling, and making comments.

Another one of mine is having my arms bound over my head, shirtless and gagged. A group of at least three women slowly undo my belt, and strip off my pants. They then take turns peeking into my underwear, and giggling. Finally, they just pull them down, and take their time inspecting me, while I'm helplessly bound.

Last edited by Skyrim-explorer; 06-16-2017 at 09:32 PM.
Old 06-16-2017, 09:31 PM   #6
D4r3S7uT
getDare Sweetheart

Mine would have to be being held up and stripped nude by a group of girls and then being made the waiter for the rest of the night. *blush*
Old 06-17-2017, 08:42 PM   #7
Skyrim-explorer
getDare Sweetheart

That sounds delightful! Especially if they make you do stuff like turn around, or bend over each time you bring them something!

Here's another one of mine (I have lots!) I lose a bet to a woman, and have to become her slave for the week. She starts off by making me strip down, and give her my clothes. She then invites her friends over, and they make me stand still with my hands behind my head for them to inspect me.

After what feels like an hour of them looking, and closly staring at everything, they tell me I have zero privacy for the week. I have to leave the bathroom door open anytime I go, or shower, and they get to watch. I have to make myself orgasm anytime they want, and do any task the want.
Old 06-17-2017, 08:45 PM   #8
DylanthePup

Mine revolves around laws and rules forcing males to be naked while females get to be clothed, such as in a military camp, in school, performance, in a sports club, and so on.

Fetishes: Gender double standards (pro-fem), military, gynarchy, drone play
Likes: Bondage, forced workout, rules and routines, orgasm denial
Limits: Social suicide, public, illegal, dangerous, money, crossdressing

Equipment: Chastity cage, cock ring, spiked cock ring

PM dares: PM me any calisthenic workout and I have to do it to the best of my ability.
DylanthePup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2017, 04:17 PM   #9
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

I'm actually in a lot of cfnm situations, as I spent a lot of time naked around my girlfriend and sometimes when her friend is around but it's mostly just casually being naked but I guess my top fantasy would involve doing that in public with them

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

Likes: nudity, sph, truths, public nudity, showing my penis

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.
Truckernaut42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2017, 04:42 PM   #10
Skyrim-explorer
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by DylanthePup View Post
Mine revolves around laws and rules forcing males to be naked while females get to be clothed, such as in a military camp, in school, performance, in a sports club, and so on.
I would so much love to be in one of those situations!
Old 06-22-2017, 02:51 AM   #11
Skywise

Usually they revolve around games, having to strip, or have someone else strip, for a lost bet or a forfeit.

I would also love to be in some staged experiment situation. Being naked to a group of ladies to explore my body, make me masturbate, try out my reaction on different stimulations, and just tease me before they eventually let me cum.

Mmm baby, I hate to see you leave but I love to watch you go.

truth or dare, strip games, dice dares, bets, masturbation, teasing/denial, edging, forced orgasms, toys, bondage, mild chastity, nudity, CFNM, hidden public

Dislikes
semi public, humiliation, pain, mild cbt, long time denial ,ruined orgasms, cross-dressing

Limits:
face, public, social suicide, CBT, heavy pain, watersports, scat, blood, messy, diapers, permanent, illegal, family
Skywise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2017, 01:46 AM   #12
HarryPotter
getDare Sweetheart

For me - this fantasy is related to how vulnerable I would feel in that situation. To be nude - either caught nude or forced to strip - in the company of fully clothed girls would make me feel sooooo vulnerable, I wouldn't have to be doing anything specific

I'm looking for suitable nude challenges to add to my list of dares - if anyone has a challenge that I could add to my list, PM me with details

My Current Nude Challenge List

My Simple Fantasies List

AMA thread

Commando since 15/03/17 - 2543 days to 01/03/24 (6.97 years now)

BDSM Test - 69% Exhibitionist
HarryPotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2017, 08:21 AM   #13
despard

Mine is getting caught changing by a stranger who has the wrong room, but as I start to pull my underwear back up, she orders me to pull them down and hand them over. She then ties me up, blindfolds me, and locks me in a closet for a while while she goes to the liquor store.

When she gets back, she leads me up to the couch and orders me to get down on my knees and lick her feet, then after a few minutes, removes my blindfold, and I see several other women I've never met grinning and looking at me past their phones. Finding out I've already been photographed naked by strangers after it's too late to protest is a huge turn-on.

(I couldn't ever play the dom in a role-reversed version of this fantasy, though, I'd find that creepy as fuck)
My Human Sex Map
My BDSM Test
despard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 11:59 PM   #14
Skyrim-explorer
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywise View Post
Usually they revolve around games, having to strip, or have someone else strip, for a lost bet or a forfeit.

I would also love to be in some staged experiment situation. Being naked to a group of ladies to explore my body, make me masturbate, try out my reaction on different stimulations, and just tease me before they eventually let me cum.
And laughing, and giggling when you do? That's one of mine as well!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryPotter View Post
For me - this fantasy is related to how vulnerable I would feel in that situation. To be nude - either caught nude or forced to strip - in the company of fully clothed girls would make me feel sooooo vulnerable, I wouldn't have to be doing anything specific
Oh yeah! The staring, the pointing, whispering, and laughing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by despard View Post
Mine is getting caught changing by a stranger who has the wrong room, but as I start to pull my underwear back up, she orders me to pull them down and hand them over. She then ties me up, blindfolds me, and locks me in a closet for a while while she goes to the liquor store.

When she gets back, she leads me up to the couch and orders me to get down on my knees and lick her feet, then after a few minutes, removes my blindfold, and I see several other women I've never met grinning and looking at me past their phones. Finding out I've already been photographed naked by strangers after it's too late to protest is a huge turn-on.

(I couldn't ever play the dom in a role-reversed version of this fantasy, though, I'd find that creepy as fuck)
Oh, that would be fun!
Old 09-14-2017, 10:25 PM   #15
Skyrim-explorer
getDare Sweetheart

Thought I would share another one.

To be used as a human table. I would be tied down to a table, by a woman. Face up, and naked. Each limb bound to a different corner of the table.

She would then invite her friends over, and they would eat, using me as their table. Setting plates, and cups on me, spilling things on me, and giggling as they touched me.

Advertisements
Kink Talk