Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-10-2017, 07:27 AM   #1
amy_babe

Default Choose my underwear (Website)

Hi everyone.

To keep my web coding skills from going rusty I set myself a small project to make an online website which allows people to choose my underwear for the next 7 days.

Each day I can then use my phone to take a picture of myself wearing the chosen underwear and upload it as proof - partly as a mobile coding exercise and partly as a quick and easy way to keep me accountable.

If, when a day arrives, nobody has chosen any underwear for me then the website automatically chooses at random from the database. This way I always have something to wear when I wake up and I'm still giving up my freedom of choice.

Choices are on a "first come first served" basis. Also feel free to report any bugs or suggest possible features to add.

I'll be adding many more underwear choices in about 5 days, when my kSafe unlocks and I have access to my male underwear again.

Anyway, here's the site:

http://chooseforme.pe.hu/

Feel free to have a look. :-)
amy_babe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2017, 08:20 AM   #2
amy_babe

Wow, that was fast!

Thanks to everyone that chose my underwear for this week. Check back tomorrow to choose again (it's "first come first served").

Also, a special mention to whoever decided that I should wear Huggie's DryNite Pyjama Pants all day tomorrow... I can't say I'm particularly looking forward to that. :-p

Last edited by amy_babe; 02-10-2017 at 08:27 AM.
amy_babe is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk