Old 09-26-2016, 08:50 PM   #1
KittenRose

Default Adventures of Kitten Rose

A report from a task suggested by someone to do a hogtie, with key frozen in a shot glass.

Hi,

I hope you are having a better Sunday than I am. Below is my report from last night. I did not get to it till past midnight, as I was with friends and obviously could not just strip and start tying myself up in front of them!

I had frozen the key into ice on Friday night. I used a shot-glass and had to use a string to suspend the key, otherwise it would not be right in the center of the ice.

Around midnight on Saturday, I started the task. I stripped naked, and, I should be honest, was feeling pretty nervous about this bondage scenario. However, I was pretty turned on and already could feel the moistness in my crotch. I also had to decide on where to do this task: on carpet or on wooden flooring. The carpet could get pretty wet, but then the floor would be very uncomfortable. I decided to do this on the carpet. I got the ice out and put it in a large bowl.

First, I used rope to bind my feet together, using a standard figure-of-eight type knot. Then, I bound my knees together, so I could not spread my legs. This itself was a bit uncomfortable. I then put the gag on. My gag is a bit too big for my mouth and makes me breath really hard. It also makes me drool a lot. Once the gag was on, I lay down on my side, and then passed the handcuff between the rope on my feet. I put on wrist guards, as I hate the feeling of metal biting into my skin. I hooked in one hand very easily into the handcuff. Now came the fidgety part of getting my second hand hooked into the cuffs. I had to try many different things before I got this right. By the time I was done, I was drooling like nuts and already felt tired. But, well the job was done, and I was hooked in.

I should say that as soon as my hands were cuffed and I was in the hogtie, I felt very nervous. I was completely naked, and my boobs stuck out, making me very self-conscious. Also, as I struggled to get the handcuffs on, and then tried to get on my belly, I really burned my skin badly (from all the rubbing, like a rope burn) on the rough carpet. All the movement and struggle also got me really aroused, but there was nothing I could do! No touching was possible and all I could do was hope that the ice melted quickly.

To my shame and humiliation I then discovered that I really needed to pee! It was terrible. It is one thing to hold it in, but quite another to be continuously aware of it, when your body is putting pressure on your bladder. I was not sure if could hold out till the ice melted, but did not see any other choice.

As you had suggested, I tried to melt the ice with my body heat. It was very tough. I managed to get the ice out of the bowl, and then lay down on it, getting the ice between my boobs. My chest was now terrible cold and wet. I shifted positions and tried to get the ice under my crotch. It was hot and flushed enough! However, that made it even worse, as I really felt I needed to pee even more desperately. I should say, freezing the key into a shot-glass was a mistake. The ice was too much to melt quickly.

The ropes were also getting uncomfortable now, biting down into my skin. I tried to lay on my side for a while, but then my body weight on my arms was a bit too much. I tried to switch sides every few minutes, getting the ice under me to get it to melt as fast I could. It took me two hours, two intense and painful hours to get the key free. I was tired, cold and my face was wet from my drool. My belly hurt from wanting to pee and knew I would not be able to hold it in any more.

Of course, getting the key into my hands and getting the cuff unhooked was a nightmare. The key kept falling off, and my hair kept getting in my face and eyes as I struggled. I finally got my hands free. I should say, at this point I could not hold myself anymore. I got up, feet and knees still tied and gag in mouth and hopped to my bathroom. I almost made it. I have found that when one knows relief is near, the control is even harder to maintain. As I stood up and got into the bathroom, I felt warm pee run down my thighs. I was so humiliated and ashamed! At that point I did not care and just let it go, getting wet and spraying myself like a little slut. Standing also meant that my drool was now dripping down on my chest, making my boobs really slick.

I undid my ropes and immediately stepped into the shower. As the warm water ran over me, washing me clean, I reached down and with one hand masturbated like crazy: I could not stop and I was so aroused that I came in under 30 seconds! I should say that this did not help reduce the throbbing in my crotch. I finished my shower, cleaned up the bathroom floor and then got dressed.

I should say, this was harder than I thought. All night I was having nightmares about this, my pussy throbbing and the desire to touch myself again got only worse. I eventually fell asleep around 6 am or so, waking up at 10:00 am.

Thank you for suggesting this. I enjoyed it, although I am not sure if I could do it again. The strain was too much. My back and tummy hurts today, and I have a bad headache from all the drooling and breathing from my mouth. The carpet burns also hurt a lot. There are scabs on various places on my body, and they hurt a lot. Also, I hated the feeling of peeing myself. Terribly shameful for a grown woman to pee herself. This task prevented me from going to the gym and take my 9:30 class. Which sucks! Well, I asked for it, so can't blame you for it!

Goodbye for now!
Kitten
KittenRose is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 6 users say Thank You to KittenRose for this post:
Old 09-26-2016, 10:28 PM   #2
Joker50
Distinguished Member

Such a beautiful sexy story and also a warning about planning. To pee yourself is not clever and you should accept a couple more naked piss dares to get used to it also if your gag makes life so hard you should buy one that fits a little better.
Though the biggest crime is not turning up to teach and worthy of a punishment all on its own.

Limits: Cbt, Anal. Pain. Poo. Family. Pics for the right person.

Last edited by Joker50; 09-26-2016 at 10:31 PM. Reason: incorrect word usage
Joker50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2016, 10:28 PM   #3
MrCharcol
Distinguished Member

Kitten

A great report honest and we'll written. I am sure that the orgasm was worth the hog tie and you will find the aches and pains disappear and the scabs heal leaving a great erotic memory

Mr Charcol
MrCharcol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2018, 01:48 PM   #4
KittenRose

Part of I of a non-fiction story. This is partly in response to a question in my AMA thread: what is the most intense sexual experience I have had? Here is the beginning of this experience:

Last summer I was invited to a physics workshop. It was a week long affair, held at a ski resort near Salt Lake City in Utah. The weather was warm and dry and even though the ski season was still a long way off, the ski lifts were open to take people to the top of the mountain. One could hike, or, if one was braver, bike down the slopes. This story is not about the physics discussed at the workshop, of course, but of what happened the night before my talk.

At that time I was seeing a guy who lived in Seattle. Let me call him Michael. We were not a "couple" so to speak, but I would often sub to him. Mostly, our relationship was online but we met a couple of times in person. Michael was a pretty good Dom and when we would chat or Skype he would give me a bunch of tasks and things to do. I liked doing things for him. He was kind, outside of Dom-ing me, but could be pretty harsh and cruel in setting tasks and making sure I did what I was told. At that time I was going through a intensely submissive phase of my life and really craved being dominated.

Michael decided that he would visit me at the resort the day before my talk. The drive from Seattle is about 14 hours and he was planning to arrive late Wednesday evening. As you can imagine, I was super nervous and also excited about this. This was the first time I was mixing my work and kink lives and I was not sure how it would go.

All day Wednesday, specially late afternoon I was anxiously waiting for him to arrive. I was not exactly sure what time he would come as once one gets into the mountains the cell-phone reception is pretty spotty (and there was hardly any signal at the resort) and he could not contact me easily.

Michael come around 8:00 pm. I had told the front-desk at the resort to give him a room key when he arrived. I was with some colleagues finishing up my dinner and when I got to the room he was there. I have to admit that seeing him there made me very, very nervous but also excited me a lot. My heart beats were through the roof and a slow throbbing had begun in my crotch.

As soon as I got into the room he asked me to get him something to eat. This was his way of establishing control. I went back to the restaurant and got a couple of things for him. When I got back he told me I should get ready while he ate. He told me to take a shower and put on a nice dress.

As I showered the only thing I could think of was what was coming next. Why did he want me to put on a dress? I was not sure but I would find out soon. I completed my shower quickly, put on a red dress and long black tights.

"Lets go for a walk", he said. We walked down to the lobby and went out into the resort grounds. I already felt intensely submissive, and felt my face was red and flushed. I did not want to meet any of my colleagues in the lobby. It would be a bit awkward to explain why I was all dressed up and who Michael was. Also, I was not sure I would be coherent. The dopamine was already flooding my brain and I knew that in these situations I would turn into a stuttering idiot, and would hardly give coherent replies to even innocent question.

The evening was nice and warm, almost perfect for a evening stroll on the many trails around. We picked a trail and went down it. It was completely dark yet and anyway the trails right around the resort were well lit.

I will continue the story if there is interest!
KittenRose is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 5 users say Thank You to KittenRose for this post:
Old 03-09-2018, 12:03 PM   #5
krypton

Please continue the story!
Old 03-18-2018, 09:35 AM   #6
SecretAccount

Continue! Loving it xx

Limits: family, scat, illegal, full public
SecretAccount is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2018, 10:02 AM   #7
karabennemsy