Old 07-03-2017, 04:17 PM   #1
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

Default 3 Days Nude

So one morning you wake up, completely naked. All of your clothes have completely disappeared and anything you try to cover up with will resist your body.

You are stuck this way for a Thursday, a Friday, and a Saturday starting when you wake up Thursday, and ending when you wake up Sunday.

How would you feel in these 3 scenarios?

1. People around you don't notice that you are naked at all
2. People notice you are nude but don't care or see it as normal
3. People see that you are naked and notice and find it weird, this could mean people cheering you on, or making comments towards you, but you would not be arrested or physically harmed for this

Would you feel embarrassed in any of those scenarios? And why?

After answering that, describe a typical routine you would have on those 3 days. You cannot change your routine, as in, you may NOT call in sick to work. You must go to work as you usually would and if you would normally go out on a friday night or a saturday, you will still do that. Describe your feelings and how being naked in any of those scenarios would change those 3 days for you.

The more detail the better as I might write a story about this and would love some ideas from everyone based on their answers!

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

Likes: nudity, sph, truths, public nudity, showing my penis

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.
Truckernaut42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2017, 08:03 PM   #2
affectos

In all of them I would feel embarrassed as at some point I'd have to go to work at an arcade in a family-friendly resort. In cases 2 & 3 I'd be fired in a heart beat for indecent exposure to minors.

however, option one, while no one would notice, I'd try my best to not let it get to me and maybe enjoy the time after work.
Old 07-11-2017, 12:48 PM   #3
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by affectos View Post
In all of them I would feel embarrassed as at some point I'd have to go to work at an arcade in a family-friendly resort. In cases 2 & 3 I'd be fired in a heart beat for indecent exposure to minors.

however, option one, while no one would notice, I'd try my best to not let it get to me and maybe enjoy the time after work.
No you wouldn't be fired. You're protected from being arrested but also from firing in this scenario. Nothing in your life would change like that other than you would be nude.

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

Likes: nudity, sph, truths, public nudity, showing my penis

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.
Truckernaut42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2017, 10:54 PM   #4
Scrap
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to Scrap

1 and 2 would not phase me at all. As long as I can get it into my head that everything is "normal", then I can move along as if everything is.

3 would have me blushing and stammering. Even if it's "positive reinforcement", the commentary would draw attention, which, since one of my "kinks" is humiliation, would get me turned on, which would make even more of a spectacle as my "excitement" becomes more evident.

Likes: nudity, public, watersports, humiliation, cross dressing, bondage
Limits: illegal, social suicide, scat, blood, young

AMA: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=293024
kik: scrapdflasher
snapchat: scrapdflasher
Scrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 09:18 PM   #5
affectos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truckernaut42 View Post
No you wouldn't be fired. You're protected from being arrested but also from firing in this scenario. Nothing in your life would change like that other than you would be nude.
Still, I'd feel terrible personally for being naked around so many little kids.

Advertisements
Kink Talk