Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 05-12-2017, 04:13 PM   #1
JaysonClaims
getDare Sweetheart

Male 21/male/slave seeks any age/female/master in any location (serious replies only)

23/male/slave seeks any age/female/master in any location (serious replies only)

(ACTUALLY 21)

Hi,

I've been seeking a serious D/S relationship with (preferably) an experienced domme.

I'm a succesful business owner & actor/model mainly working from home so I have a very flexible schedule and plenty of time to dedicate.

I'm looking for someone to take full control. I want to give up any detail of my life to her that she wishes (within my limits of course). This includes clothing control, diet, orgasm control, etc monitored via Kik, Skype or text.

I have a decent amount of experience as well as plenty of toys/gear to play with. I'll attach an image to my post.

If you're interested or you'd like discuss more details message me here on getDare or we can move to Kik.

My Limits: Full Public, Illegal, Blood, Very Dangerous and Permanent Damage.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2017-05-12 at 7.12.25 PM.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	51.2 KB
ID:	6849  
Old 05-13-2017, 12:35 PM   #2
JaysonClaims
getDare Sweetheart

Still searching.

Limits: Full Scat, Full Public, Dangerous / Illegal

Advertisements