Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 09-11-2016, 10:14 PM   #151
Joker50
Distinguished Member

Simple twist but effective. I like how this is getting a little nasty.

Limits: Cbt, Anal. Pain. Poo. Family. Pics for the right person.
Joker50 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Joker50 for this post:
Old 09-13-2016, 02:49 AM   #152
lynx247

Send a message via Yahoo to lynx247
Default Continuation of a great story

Continuation of a great story. cant wait to hear what Sara says next
lynx247 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to lynx247 for this post:
Old 09-13-2016, 08:58 AM   #153
tiger777

Yes this is a great story, one of my favourites
Limits: Illegal, life-ruining, gross scat play(diaper is OK), public nudity, family & friends, work dares (other than 100% discrete), Permanent Dares, pics with face exposed and very Public, blood
tiger777 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to tiger777 for this post:
Old 09-24-2016, 12:38 PM   #154
Trucker28

Sara

“YOU NASTY ASS!” I yelled, “You made me eat your CUM!”

Rylie was laughing.

“Hey you ate it too!” I yelled at her.

“I thought it was pretty tasty!” she said back, “all your little nieces and nephews. What did you think, Emma?”

“I got to taste it before the yogurt, remember. The yogurt was really just as good,” Sara said smiling up at us upside down from the table.

“You two are as sick as him!” I yelled, running from the kitchen.

I was up stairs brushing my teeth when Emma came in still naked and glistening from the yogurt and saliva.

“Hey, Brandon said I could clean up. Are you OK?”

I glared at her with a mouth full of toothpaste.

She found a small wash cloth, wet it, and began wiping herself down, starting with her small breasts. Her bright pink nipple became hard again, sticking out like little erasers on the end of a pencil. I became angrier. Why had I enjoyed that? Licking and sucking on her, only to find out Brandon had made me eat his shitty cum!

“I’m sorry I didn’t tell you,” she apologized. “I’m also sorry you’re not having as much fun as me. Last night wasn’t as bad, right?”

I spit violently into the sink. “You mean when I had to kiss my own brother’s dick, or when Rylie spanked me for not stripping in front of him fast enough?”

“I meant when we were… you know… kissing in bed…and stuff.” Her voice was softer, eyes cast down, not looking at me.

“Did he dare you to do that?” I asked.

“Yes… but” she replied timidly. “I have always kinda wanted to touch you like that. I don’t know if I would have ever tried it without the dare?”

“Well, why did you stop? I had to finish myself off.” I couldn’t believe I said that out loud. It just slipped from my lips.

She giggled finally raising her eyes to mine. “Rylie sacred me, I didn’t want her to know.” She paused then her eyes lit up. “You masturbated! Right there between us! While we were sleeping! You are the dirty little slut!” She exclaimed.

I could feel my face burn. “You got me started,” I replied accusingly, “I don’t mind having to do dares with you and Rylie, but Brandon’s being an ASS!” Now I was having trouble looking her in the eyes. I wish I hadn’t told her about masturbating next to her. I turned to the sink and used the faucet to rinse the tooth paste from my mouth. In the mirror I watched as Emma finished wiping her-self down with the wet cloth. She was looking down cleaning the stickiness from her inner thighs and newly bald, tight slit. I waited for her to finish before turning back.

I felt her eyes creep up my body when I faced her again. “What did Rylie do to your pubes?” she asked with wonder in her voice.

“It’s supposed to be a lightning bolt,” I explained.

“Ahhh, my little Harry Potter nerd!” she said with a smile. She stepped forward and wrapped me in a hug.

Without warning she kissed me on the lips. Not passionately like last night but definitely more than a friendly peck. Then she laid her head against my shoulder. I wrapped my self around her small frame. Being slightly smaller than me her hard nipples poked into the undersides of my small breasts. Her nude body was cool from just being wiped down, which was in complete contrast from the heat radiating from her mound between her legs. I wondered if I felt as hot down there to her. I was feeling much better just feeling her against me. We held each other for a while.

“Please don’t end this yet,” she whispered, her words touching my neck. “You really didn’t eat much of his stuff. I accidently swallowed some that came out first. Then after mixing it all together he kept feeding it to me. The bowl was still about one-third full after he finished decorating me. He spoon fed me what was left.”

“That is soooo gross,” I replied. “What did it taste like?” I was surprising myself by asking about my brother’s semen.

“It wasn’t that bad,” she claimed, “kinda salty. It felt weirder than the taste. It shot out hard in the back of my mouth then it was all slimy on my tongue.” She paused, “I would do it again, after how he made me orgasm in the shower, oh my God. I have never felt anything so incredible.”

“You and Rylie are the ones having all the fun.” I confessed, “I’m just being humiliated in front of my brother.”

“I swear I will help make it better for you,” she said hugging me tighter then kissed my neck. A shiver went all the way down my spine.

I have always liked guys but my love for my best friend in the world was confusing me. I brought my hands to each side of her face and lifted her to face me. I brushed her blonde hair back, pushing it behind her ears, then pulled her to my lips. I kissed her. She opened her mouth and our tongues mingled, pushing against each other, playing back and forth. I tasted a saltiness that I hadn’t tasted last night. Was it my brother’s cum or just my imagination? She said she had eaten a lot of fruit and yogurt since the blowjob. I knew I couldn’t be tasting cum, but it was not leaving my head.

She shifted and her thigh pressed up hard against my vagina. I felt my clit against her and pushed back with my hip. Her hands slid down my back, gripping my butt helping rock against her thigh. I imagined taking her back to my room and throwing her on my bed. To explore her little body and let her finish what she started last night. Which would have been better than just standing there dry humping her thigh.

Unfortunately that is what we were doing when Rylie opened the door.

“So this is what the two little lezzies are up to!” She said loudly, laughing.

Last edited by Trucker28; 09-24-2016 at 12:44 PM.
Trucker28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2016, 05:24 PM   #155
Nwbie
getDare Devil

I like where this is going with the best friend lesbian stuff,
especially how Sara starts realising her "true" feelings or that maybe she's just a horny slut.

Please keep up the good work, you and Joker are amazing
Nwbie is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Nwbie for this post:
Old 09-24-2016, 10:55 PM   #156
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Excellent chapter I really got into the last part. I love the taboo I wish Sara would suffer more humiliation and less resentment
jklivin is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to jklivin for this post:
Old 09-26-2016, 09:45 AM   #157
Ethan2cu
Distinguished Member

Send a message via AIM to Ethan2cu Send a message via MSN to Ethan2cu Send a message via Yahoo to Ethan2cu

love the continuation ... what's rylie up to ...

Feel free to KIK me if you are female KIK: ethan2cu

Limits: anal, pain
Ethan2cu is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Ethan2cu for this post:
Old 09-26-2016, 01:14 PM   #158
naked_lego
Distinguished Member

Very nice, Waiting for more

Photography, Body Writing/Art, Clothing Control, Edging, Denial, Diapers (wearing & wetting)
Pee Holding, Butt Plugs, Semi-Public, Nudity, Bondage, Ice, mild spankings

Limits:
Permanent, Most Pain, Social Suicide, Family, Illegal, Body Waste, curse words

Likes & Limits explained
naked_lego is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to naked_lego for this post:
Old 09-30-2016, 09:25 PM   #159
Trucker28

Sara

“So this is what the two little lezzies are up to!” She said loudly, laughing. “I had to clean up all the dishes while two where sucking face and grinding on each other.”

Emma and I flew apart like water splashing. I could feel my face burning red. I don’t know why I felt embarrassed. Rylie was as naked as us. Laughing, her big boobs bounced and jiggled.

“Hey don’t stop on my account,” she said when she finally stopped giggling, “but Brandon wants us in your bedroom.”

I started to follow, but then went back for a towel. My vagina was soaked and running down my legs. Patting myself dry, I watched as Emma’s little ass wiggled out of the bathroom.

In my room, Brandon, wearing t-shirt and shorts, was digging through my closet. “I think it’s time we got out of the house awhile, so obviously you three will need something to wear.” He had already pulled a few shirts out of my closet. He threw them on the bed. Then he went to my dresser and opened the top drawer, my panty drawer!

“Hey PERV, get out of my PANTIES!” I yelled as Brandon reached in among my things.

He pulled his hand out like it was hot and slammed the drawer shut. “Your right,” he said with a wicked grin, “you guys are going commando.”

“Sara!” Emma groaned, both girls glared at me.

“Where are your skirts?” Brandon asked.

I pointed to the bottom drawer. I didn’t wear skirts often but my mom liked them and bought me quite a few. He knelt down and opened the drawer and began digging through the skirts. I could see that he was looking for the shortest ones he could find. Finding one he liked, he motioned with his finger for Rylie to step closer. Eye level with her slit he held the short black pleated skirt to her waist. It was one of my larger waisted ones I had never worn and would probably fit her slightly wider hips and butt.

“Emma, put this on Rylie,” he said, holding the skirt in Emma’s direction.

Emma stepped forward and took the skirt. She hesitated a few seconds, holding the skirt, not sure what to do. Eventually she knelt down, opening the skirt for Rylie. Emma was looking directly at the pink folds that showed between her pale lips as she stepped into the blue ring. Rylie bent to pull it up but Brandon stopped her. Emma pulled the skirt up Rylie’s legs, catching on her butt she had to reach behind her to pull it out and over her round ass.

When it was on Rylie turned back to face my brother who was still kneeling. He pulled the skirt towards him and up showing how easy it was to expose her mound in such a flippy skirt. “Perfect,” he claimed, pleased with himself.

The next one he pulled out was an aqua blue skater skirt. He held it out to me. I was thankful that it wasn’t as short as Rylies; I had worn this one a lot, compared to all my others.

“Put this on Emma,” he commanded.

Disappointed, I knelt in front of Emma. Her pretty bald slit was tight and closed showing none of the pink insides even as she lifted her leg to step in to the skirt. I could smell her sweet and musty scent that I often smell from my own vagina. As I drew the skirt up her legs, I noticed the wet spot on top of her thigh I had made only a few moments ago. I squeezed my legs together trying to recreate the missing feeling against my clit. It didn’t work. I had an unrelenting desire to hold her again, to grind against her again.

I pulled the skirt the up to her waist, covering her up. Then I stood back as my brother admired her in only the skirt. Hanging down it covered her nicely.

“Give it a twirl,” he instructed. She did a quick spin. The dress flared up around her exposing both her butt and clean-shaven mound. “Beautiful,” he added watching from crotch level on his knees. She blushed at the complement.

Brandon turned back to the drawer. It seemed like he grabbed the first one his hands touched. He considered it for a second and swiveled back to me. He wiggled his finger, in a motion for me to move towards him. When I reluctantly stepped closer, he motioned again. I took another step closer, about a foot away, my vagina eye level to my brother.

“I love it how you come when I finger you,” he said with a sly grin.

I looked over his head trying to ignore his revolting remarks. Rylie laughed, like only she would, because she is as disgusting as him.

He held up a red skirt, his fingers touching my bare hips, and then tossed it aside. He did the same with a tight black mini that I really like, tossing it again. Every time he covered my naked mound I could tell he was looking up at me. He was trying to get a rise out of me. All I wanted was to be covered up and he knew it. So he would toss it aside leaving me desperate for a little modesty. Again and Again, the pile of skirts was rising at the same pace as my impatience.

“Just find something!” I howled, exasperated.

The next one was a pink tulle dance tutu I had only worn for a recital years ago. “This looks good,” he said.

“I can’t ware that in public and it probably won’t even go around my waist!”

“Let’s try it anyway,” he countered.

I reached down to take it from him. I was hoping he would have Rylie or Emma put it on me.

He pulled it from my reach and shook his head negative. I was fuming that he made me look down at his face, with that stupid smirk. He held it open for me to step in. I lifted my right leg; I could feel my wet lower lips spreading giving him the view I had gotten of Emma. With my second foot in he began, ever so slowly, to pull it up. His warm fingers were gliding up my skin. As my thighs got wider the tutu got tighter.

“Come on, wiggle a bit,” he ordered. I moved my naked hips back and forth as he tugged. It was stuck under my butt. Now both girls were giggling at my embarrassment.

“Let’s try this,” Brandon said. I thought he would pull it down. Instead he slid his hands up under the tutu. Touching his whole hands against the outside of my thighs and glided them up all the way to the inside waste band. He lifted hard elevating me off the ground, shaking my whole body. He was looking up at my small breasts bouncing as he shook me. I tried to cover them but I felt myself falling forward, instinctively grabbed his shoulder. He continued to shake me, my boobs bouncing above his head and my bare slit below. His fingers were gripping the bottom of my bottom. The tutu was immovable.

He finally set me down but his strong hands were still on me. “Well, guess it’s too tight,” he finally conceded, smiling up at me again.

“You think?” I spit back.

“Be careful, I’ll make you go outside like this,” he disputed.

My butt and vagina were still exposed. “I’m sorry,” I said with the least amount of disdain as I could muster. “Can you please find me something else,” I begged.

He grabbed the bottom and yanked them down. I had red marks on my legs where the elastic had dug into my skin.

“Ouch, I’m sorry about that,” he said, leaning towards me he kissed the red mark on my thigh.

I felt tightness in my stomach when his lips brushed my skin. A feeling I didn’t want to feel for my brother.

“You know, I think I want to help you out, do you have any shorts you don’t like anymore?” he asked.

I loved the idea of shorts, especially if we weren’t wearing panties. I jumped at the chance. I quickly found a pair of jean shorts in the middle drawer our mom had made from pants that had a stain on one of the legs. All she had done was cut them off. I didn’t like the way the strings hung down. They looked ugly and tickled my legs.

“Perfect,” he said, taking them from me. I stepped in front of him again, this time without any hesitation. I thought he would put them on me. Instead he stood up and walked past me. He put the shorts on the bed. “You can put these on later.”
The following 3 users say Thank You to Trucker28 for this post:
Old 10-01-2016, 07:20 AM   #160
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Perfectly written love this chapter an the thought of public humiliation to follow
jklivin is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to jklivin for this post:
Old 10-01-2016, 05:51 PM   #161
Ethan2cu
Distinguished Member

Send a message via AIM to Ethan2cu Send a message via MSN to Ethan2cu Send a message via Yahoo to Ethan2cu

nice.. very nice... like the way this is going. thanks for spending the time continuing to update.

The following user says Thank You to Ethan2cu for this post:
Old 10-04-2016, 01:30 PM   #162
Trucker28

Thank you to all my readers. I love all the comments. I think this next chapter is going to be well received. Have fun reading.
Old 10-04-2016, 01:42 PM   #163
Trucker28

Rylie

Brandon started plowing through the tops he had thrown from Sara’s closet to her bed. I could tell Sara was pissed. She was still completely nude while Emma and I at least had skirts. I found it funny how he teased her and how she got more upset each time. I was getting used to being naked in front of him. I liked the way he looked at me. I was hoping he would go down on me again. Our time in his parents bed had been cut too short.

He found a tiny thin white tank top with spaghetti straps and held it up to Sara, then Emma, then me. I laughed. I couldn’t count how many sizes too small it was.

“Let’s try it on,” Brandon suggested.

“Seriously?” I replied, reaching for the top.

He pulled it away, “Arms up,” he said.

I lifted my arms over my head. It reminded me of being dressed by my parents when I was little. He brought the top down over my head. His fingers lightly grazing my under arms all the way to down the sides of my chest to my waste. I’m normally very ticklish but I was proud that I didn’t even squirm. His touch electrified my skin.
The white material was stretched to its limit over my boobs. His hands caressed me, he drug his thumbs over my nipples causing them to harden and push more against the tight fabric. He put his hands under my boobs and bounced them up and down, confirming the complete lack of support.

“Sorry Sara,” he sounded dramatically apologetic, “You may not be able to wear this stretched out shirt again.”

When he finally stopped exploring my breast I turned to the mirror. The top clung to my boobs like a wet shirt. Through the thin material I could even slightly make out my red areolas surrounding my hard nipples. Being naked in front of Sara’s hot brother was thrilling, even exhilarating. Could I really be in public like this? A practically see through shirt with no support.

Next he picked up light blue, open side, tank top with writing on the front. It said, “Dancers Turn Out Better!”

Brandon stepped up to Sara. “Arms up,” he instructed. He quickly pulled it over her, not lingering against her skin like he did to me. The top was loose and fabric was much thicker but the sides were completely open.

“Brandon, I have to have a sports bra or even a tank to under this,” she pleaded.

Brandon grabbed both sides pulling them together at her stomach and held them with one hand. This caused the whole top to collapse between her small breasts. “I think it’s perfect,” he stated.

He let go, the entire front stayed between her breasts. Sara immediately pulled the material back over her exposed boobs.

Brandon grabbed Sara’s cut off shorts from the bed and headed towards the bedroom door. “I think I have the perfect shirt for Emma,” he said as he turned down the hall.

Sara and I stared at each other wondering if we were supposed to follow. Emma, like a little lost puppy, was already at his heels.

“Is he really going to make us go in public like this?” I asked his sister in a whisper.

She looked as scared as I felt. “We could refuse but he has a lot of pictures of us.” She paused a second, “Even more with all your Harry Potter suggestions.”

“I’m sorry… I guess a few people in public is better than our whole school?” I meant it as a statement but is sounded like a question.

“In here girls!” he shouted. We scrambled for the door.

Emma was already wearing a t-shirt with our school name. The colors went well with the skirt. It was very big on her and completely covered her. I was surprised that it wasn’t at all revealing. Brandon began caressing her small breasts like he had done mine. Well, kind of, he couldn’t make them bounce. He did make her nipples hard and held the loose shirt tight against them.

“Arms up,” he demanded, and then stripped the shirt back off her. She instinctively brought her arms down across her chest, covering her hard pink nipples. “No, keep them up, I’ll just be a minute.”

She nervously raised her arms up above her head, like she was being held at gun point. He walked to his desk and brought out a pair of scissors and began cutting the shirt. I felt bad for Emma. Normally her boobs were tiny at best, with her arms up her chest was flat as a pancake. Actually, pancakes are pretty thick, flat as a tortilla would be a better description.

It was more than a minute, closer to five as he carefully cut the shirt in a straight line occasionally looking up to smile at his topless model. She was shaking a little; I knew this was her worst nightmare. He came back to Emma and slowly brought the newly tailored half shirt over her arms and head. Finally, she was allowed to lower her arms. The shirt came down barely covering her breasts.

“I love how this shows off your tight stomach,” Brandon said, rubbing his hand across her belly. He took her hands in his. “Can you lift your arms again for me?” he asked sweetly, his eyes were penetrating into hers.

He brought her hands up in his above her head. The half shirt raised itself above her stiff rosy nipples. His fingertips traced a path back down her arms. From three feet away I could see goose bumps radiating from his touch. His hands traveled back up and slowly brought her arms back down. The shirt caught on her left nipple but made it past the right. She stood there smiling, staring dreamily at Brandon. I don’t think she knew that one nipple was still exposed.

Brandon gave her a quick peck on the cheek. Quickly he turned to us. “So, how’s every one feeling about their outfits?” he asked, looking Sara up and down.

“Are you kidding!” Sara said, exasperated, “Can I please put on my shorts?”

“What’s wrong? Your tiny beaver getting a little cold?” he asked.

Sara just glared at him with daggers in her eyes.

“Rylie,” he asked, “Can you give her pussy little rub until I finish with her shorts? Maybe that will keep it warm.”

He waited as I stepped up to Sara and nervously slid my fingers and palm down across her lightning bolt pubes. I wasn’t nervous when I had to shave her. First, it wasn’t sexual, shaving her pubic hair. Second, we didn’t have an audience with Emma and Brandon watching.

I was shocked she didn’t hesitate or protest as she spread her legs a little allowing me in. Sara wasn’t wet but she was sticky; I recognized it as how I felt after masturbating. I rubbed my fingers back and forth across her slit and tried to gently push my middle finger in her. I don’t think she was expecting that. She gave a little gasp and her eyes got wide. Still, she didn’t stop me. Her slit was getting warmer and wetter as I gently pressed against her. We were looking in each other’s eyes and her breath started to get raspy. I stepped closer, my other hand wrapped around her small hip and grabbed her firm butt. I pulled closer, my boobs pressed against hers. I had the desire to touch myself also, but held back. She wrapped her arms around me. Her head was against my neck. I had never really touched anyone like I was touching her. My wet fingers skated up out of her folds and gently circled her now hard clit.

That is how I liked to get off, circling and teasing my clit. She, on the other hand, grabbed my wrist and forced me back lower. My middle and ring finger curled inside her hot tunnel. Her wetness was dripping down the back of my hand. Sara’s hand was still wrapped around my wrist and she started jerking me harder and faster. Like she was using my hand to masturbate with. I let her go at it. Keeping my fingers curled and my palm hard against her stiff clit.

Eventually, she let out a low moan and squeezed my whole hand tight with her thighs. Her walls were pulsating around my fingers. Her little body was shaking against mine. I was in shock that I had made another girl cum.

“Wow,” Brandon whispered, “That was hot!” I hadn’t noticed Brandon was kneeling next to us. He had the shorts held open for her to step in.

I was disappointed we had to stop. When was my turn? Sara was completely out of it. I tried to step back but she didn’t let go right away and she was so, so, wet. Her tan skin was glistening with sweat. The open side shirt had collapsed in the middle and the tops of her lighter skinned breast were flushed pink. I drew my dripping wet hand from her crotch and put both hands under her arms as she was wobbly on her feet.

Using her shoulders I turned the disordered and drained Sara towards her brother. Emma rushed forward sliding under Sara’s arm to help give her support. Brandon lifted one foot at a time with no help from his sister then slid the shorts up over her round little butt, zipping and fastening the top button.

I gestured to the bed and Emma and I turned Sara and flopped her backwards in the sheet less mattress. Her eyes were still closed and she was still breathing heavy. As least she was breathing. I thought I had killed her.

Also on the bed was a pile of scraps of blue denim. That’s when I noticed what he had done to the shorts. All that was left were about the size of boy shorts underwear. The sides were cut so high up the pockets stuck out covering more of her legs than shorts. I imagined the back would show as much of her butt as possible. The worst was the crotch, nothing more than the seam of the denim. Her soaked, wet vagina was staring up at us with maybe a half inch wide blue stripe down the middle.

Last edited by Trucker28; 10-04-2016 at 01:57 PM.
The following 7 users say Thank You to Trucker28 for this post:
Old 10-04-2016, 08:47 PM   #164
Ethan2cu
Distinguished Member

Love it love it love it

Old 10-04-2016, 11:14 PM   #165
naked_lego
Distinguished Member

Fantastic addition! This story is going very well

Photography, Body Writing/Art, Clothing Control, Edging, Denial, Diapers (wearing & wetting)
Pee Holding, Butt Plugs, Semi-Public, Nudity, Bondage, Ice, mild spankings

Limits:
Permanent, Most Pain, Social Suicide, Family, Illegal, Body Waste, curse words

Likes & Limits explained
naked_lego is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to naked_lego for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk