Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 11-12-2015, 07:36 PM   #16
AmberCruz

Default Hi

Hey can you write one for me

Likes: wedgie, private humiliation,shower dares,spanking,private nudity,semi-public

Limits:- family, friends, animals, drinking pee, poo, illegal, extreme pain, pics to strangers
AmberCruz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2015, 12:00 PM   #17
BannaGirl
getDare Sweetheart

Any more feedback? i rly want to continue but i dont see the interest

Read My FAQ

"Be like snow beautiful but ice cold."

I have a spelling disorder not necessary an excuse but an information.
BannaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2015, 06:28 PM   #18
MisterDare

Human cow makeover.
MisterDare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2015, 09:11 PM   #19
cupcake112
getDare Sweetheart

I love it!! Please continue writing it
cupcake112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2015, 03:37 AM   #20
BannaGirl
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupcake112 View Post
I love it!! Please continue writing it
Is ther anything you specialy liked / disliked?

Read My FAQ

Old 11-23-2015, 08:12 AM   #21
Alexman

I really liked the total humiliation of the people who got the makeovers, the kitty one where you actually went to her house and explained her new life there was a great touch.

Likes: humiliation, clothing control, sissification, light cbt, bladder control, pics

dislikes: heavy cbt, body writing, denial, stupid dares

limits: public, friends, family, messy, scat, long periods(over a week), blackmailing me

Pm dareshttp://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=77768

Alexman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2015, 09:36 AM   #22
slaveAnnaC

love this story, really enjoying how it doesn`t hold back...
sadly, it`s only about young girls being, well, extremely changed, simply put...
personally, i more prefer the MILF types, sexy and classy ladies in their 40s being abused, humiliated... and in this case, totally makeover{ED}!

anyways, really hoping to read more soon and who knows, maybe in time a mature lady would show up on the show as well
slaveAnnaC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2015, 01:18 PM   #23
BannaGirl
getDare Sweetheart

Hello everybody i'm back with another part of “Total Makeover” a Story i quite enjoy writing. This has been by far the most wished for Story so i gave it a shoot and hope i did it justice.
One more thing i rly like more complex feedback and i also enjoy writing with my readers about what they liked and disliked so if you want you can drop me apm so we can talk about that. as always leave suggestions and ideas as well as feedback under the story.

On the Topic of will there be a next part:
I have to say you pretty much decide it if i get feedback and i think it is worth i will definitely go for another one!

Total Makeover 4

“So we received quite a lot applications from boys and men, originally the show was intended for females only but we recently received a stunning letter from Lucy, if you can't remember she was our first contestant ever! Well she told us that she had a bet with her Boyfriend and if he lose he to would need to apply for T.M.! Well he lost and Lucy sent us a heartwarming letter because she wanted to make sure that he got chosen for that special, she didn't even seems mad that we sewed her pussy shut with a zip fastener!”

Smirks evil

“Enough words about her let's talk about Ben, he is as you might have thought Lucy's Boyfriend. Ben is a 1,9m tall very muscular guy with a Pompadour haircut. Around his neck is a necklace with a small key attached to it, we all secretly know what it is for! So Ben since this is a special we already decided on your makeover with your girlfriend, so tell us what do you think we will do to you?”

The boy with fear and disbelief in his voice answers:

“Well since she was kinda Goth before her … “Makeover” i think she will want me as goth boy or something like that.”

Clara almost breaks out in loghter as she continues:

“Well then Ben tell us what would be worst case scenario for you.”

“yeh probably what i mentioned before beeing gothed up with piercings and tattoos!”

“well short answer for a big fear! As you will notice your vision will start to blur shortly and we will start our makeover on you”

Break

Read My FAQ

Old 12-17-2015, 01:18 PM   #24
BannaGirl
getDare Sweetheart

“welcome back everybody i am Clara the host of this awesome show! Today we a here to witness something truly unicel a special where the boyfriend of one of our contestants will be madeover, of course it was kept as a secret to him but like we said the show was intended for females so we did our best to fem him up!

What you might notice first is that he isn't muscular anymore he now is petite and slim, we achieved this with some special injektion.

You might also notice that he now leaks the short hair and now has shoulder long blonde curly hair. We think it fits him quite lovely. On his forehead he now has a hot pink tatou that states “Sugar cane licker”! As few of you might know our pure Lucy found herself not able to pleasure her Boyfriend with her pussy nor her butt so perhaps she had to use her mouth but this makeover could mean a shift of power in their relationship.

If you look down a bit more you might notice that he (or should i say she?) now features two almost basketball sized “boobs”! Yes we know it looks hilarious and yes Lucy will make fun of him.

Before we started Ben had an almost 20cm long dick, we decided to change that to roughly 1cm when erected, we also thought it would be fancy if his dick couldn't get him off anymore so we did just that and also throw in a small peehole ring for his new “clytie”.

But we didn't wanted to deny him all pleasure, so we even helped him to use another part he might not have thought before. His ass, aside from being more round and girly, now has a hole that is big enough for Lucy to comfortably stick her whole hand in it! It won't take long until he is so horny he will beg to receive her hand or her foot up his but.

Since this is a completely new lifestyle for him we got easy on the clothes he has a wide variety of all girl clothes you can wish for but we shrinked his shou pool a bit since we did surgery on his feet bones so he now only can wear 6cm plus high heels.

Quire sadly Lucy had to try him out immediately so we are currently lacking his interview but we are sure he really likes his new look. I am Clara and this was Total makeover. As always make sure to comment and leave your suggestions as well with what you liked and not and if you are brave enough consider to apply yourself!”

Read My FAQ

Old 12-17-2015, 01:56 PM   #25
SubFreyaxoxo

I love it
My name is Kensi M
Would you do a special paragraph for me
5 ft 6
180 pounds
Blonde hair
Blue eyes
42 b boobs
No tattoos or piercings

Pretty pretty please?
Go mental with it?

Roleplay - Being at a bus stop then being put in a van and made into a slut and raped
* waiting at the bus stop alone listening to my music through headphones*
Kik is bitemegirl17
SubFreyaxoxo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2015, 02:01 PM   #26
BannaGirl
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubFreyaxoxo View Post
I love it
My name is Kensi M
Would you do a special paragraph for me
5 ft 6
180 pounds
Blonde hair
Blue eyes
42 b boobs
No tattoos or piercings

Pretty pretty please?
Go mental with it?
Maybe i will but you have to send in an aplication :P

Read My FAQ

Old 12-17-2015, 02:11 PM   #27
SubFreyaxoxo

Pretty please
Can i have an application?

Roleplay - Being at a bus stop then being put in a van and made into a slut and raped
Kik is bitemegirl17
Old 12-17-2015, 02:19 PM   #28
BannaGirl
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubFreyaxoxo View Post
Pretty please
Can i have an application?
Like I said you need to write me a detield description of your body and your hobbys

Read My FAQ

Old 12-17-2015, 02:40 PM   #29
SubFreyaxoxo

As I said before and I'm fat and chubby

Hobbie- singing and sexual pleasure

Kik is bitemegirl17
Old 12-19-2015, 05:55 PM   #30
BannaGirl
getDare Sweetheart

Yes i know i normally don't upload 2 stories in such a short time but i had good impot of a reader who wished for something specific. I did my best to fulfill his wish. If you have any feedback let me know i always appreciate comments and PMs!

“Today our contestant was lured here under false prejudice by a friend but once she was here we were aber to excite her enough that she did the critical step and signed for todays show! I am Clara and this is Total Makeover Number 5.

With the age of 26 Nadine clearly is our oldest participant but with a lot of sports and good Nutrition she managed to maintain a very athletic 1.6m body that i personally would think belongs more to a well trained 18 year old.

So tell us Nadine what do you think would be the worst we could do to you ?”

The brown eyed Girl shyly replies:
“The worst you could do is make me look freaky, i would probably lose my job if i end up with cat ears and a tail..”

Clara cuts the sentence:

“well then you will be happy to hear that catgirl is already done and therefore removed from the wheel!”

Nadine smiles but is to shy to answer.

“If you would pls spin the wheel now, we kinda run out of time. The effect of the injektion will start shortly”

Both get up the sofa and Nadine spins the destiny wheel After a few rounds it finally lands on “Blow bunny”.

“Well I am sure Nadine won't be amused but at least it's not cat ears. Stay tuned for after the break when we will reveal poor Nadine's new body!”

Break

“Welcome back everybody! we had such a good time with Nadine but now it's time to reveal what we did to her. Let's start of with her head:

Read My FAQ

The following user says Thank You to BannaGirl for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk