Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 09-24-2016, 12:09 PM   #16
PrincessOfDiapers

Chapter #5

Amy looked at her, "Karen, you have to stop using that app! It's dangerous!"

Karen scoffed, "Oh, I know. Have you got it too?"

Amy nodded, "It's been making me do embarrassing stuff all morning."

Karen raised her eyebrows, "Embarrassing stuff? I haven't had anything like that. I was just told to come here and find you."

Amy felt her blood run cold. Scar had mentioned that he had sent someone after her. She definitely hadn't expected him to send Karen. Why would he send Karen? "Find me?" she paused, "Why?"

Karen bit her lip, "Listen, you're not going to like this but I need you to hear me out, okay, they're threatening to kill me if I don't do this."

Amy nodded but didn't say anything.

"I need to take you in a pram to Megan's house," she sighed, "Don't ask me why, the app is making me - it has some control over me and this guy is saying he'll kill me if I don't do it. Please, Amy."

Amy growled to herself. Why was this app so focused on picking on her. Not only was she going to be out in a pram and diaper, but they were going to Megan's house. Megan Simpson had been a thorn in Amy's side since early years of school, always being the bully. "They say they're going to kill you?" Amy spoke out, not really questioning it, just curious.

Karen nodded, "He said he'd stop my heart with the snap of his fingers."

Flashing back to when Scar stopped her from breathing, Amy sighed and came out from under the clothes wrack, making her and her diaper fully visible to Karen.

"Oh wow," Karen half-laughed, "Guess the pram makes sense."

"You shut your mouth," Amy rolled her eyes, "So where is this pram?"

"I'll go run and get it, it's just around here," Karen smiled, popping off. "Thank you, Amy."

Amy nodded. As Karen disappeared, she shook her head. This was ridiculous. She was about to be carted off in a pram and a diaper to the house of her childhood bully. You couldn't make this stuff up. As soon as she had left, Karen returned pushing a bright pink pram in front of her. Amy had half-hoped that it would be a pram where the baby inside would face the mother, but no such luck existed as the pram's rider would be in full visibility of anyone in the area.

The pram was definitely not light on restraints, either, having three seat belts clearly visible. "Climb in!" Karen smiled, which made Amy quite angry. She was doing this for her, but she didn't have to be so smug about it.

Nevertheless, Amy did as she was told and climbed in to the pram. "I have to fasten all of the seatbelts," Karen responded, "He told me I have to."

Amy sighed as she fastened the three seat-belts in front of her. They were fastened extremely tightly, which made Amy nervous. This was it, there was no backing out now - not that she ever really had a choice.

As they left the department store, they passed by an alleyway where a group of thugs outside laughed as the two passed. "Nice baby," one of the blokes jeered, clearly drunk out of his mind.

"Thanks," Karen called, not stopping.

"Hey, bitch, I'm talking to you," he called after them.

"Karen, don't stop," Amy whispered but Karen stopped, regardless. "Why are we stopping?" she cried out to Karen.

Karen turned towards the boys, "Do you have a problem?"

"I just commented on how cute you friend is," the guy chuckled, "Least you could do is fuck me as thank you, darling. Or let me fuck your baby."

Amy fully expected Karen to rip the guy's head off, which probably wouldn't be a good thing as Karen would immediately be beaten and then she would be stuck in a pram surrounded by thugs. Thankfully, Karen took a different approach.

"This girl here messed with me and now look at where she is," Karen smiled, a sweet but threatening smile.

The thug looked towards his goons, behind him. "I ain't scared of you," he responded, quite calmly, "But I gotta respect you, this is fucking hilarious. She wronged you so you made her in to a baby? Damn, what did she do?"

Karen laughed, "She fucked my boyfriend. He started blubbering to me, gave me all the nudes she sent him and now I'm using them for blackmail. I was about to finish with her, but you can have her if you'd like."

"What!?" Amy cried out from the pram. What was happening? This wasn't part of the plan.

"She has to do what we say or the nudes get leaked?" the main guy gave a sly smile, "Give the baby here, I have some fun ideas."

"Thank you, Karen, your role has been fulfilled," Scar chuckled in Amy's pocket as one of the thugs immediately jumped up and stabbed a knife in to Karen's chest. Amy's eyes went wide as she watched her friend fall to the ground.

Lover of Diapers, Humiliation and Total Control
Limits are social suicide, anal, blood and enemas.
No longer in denial
I am trapped until diapers until 11:59pm December 4th.

No public Kik. PM me if you want my private one
PrincessOfDiapers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2016, 12:25 PM   #17
Computergeek94
getDare Sweetheart

That took a really dark turn. I can't imagine what happens next.... although part of me thinks that whole last scene was staged and Karen is going to turn out just fine

(trying to remain optimistic....)

Kik/Skype - Samswitch94
Message me Chastity Check on Kik.

Likes/Limits
Computergeek94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2016, 01:58 PM   #18
boredgirl123

i love this , keep on writing its great

likes: I don't know what I like lol up for anything that co inside with my limits
dislikes: pushy people, flashing, asking for my kik/skype
limits: anal,wax,public anything,family,pics,blood,mess,ice
boredgirl123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2016, 02:27 PM   #19
Sagarkoe
getDare Sweetheart

Did not see that coming o.O.
Sagarkoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2016, 03:02 PM   #20
JGVBjj
getDare Sweetheart

Welp that ducks for her

Still amazing though

Likes, Dislikes, Limits

I'm back now I guess. Quite strange how cyclical time is.

Last edited by JGVBjj; 09-25-2016 at 11:58 AM. Reason: This was taken the wrong way
JGVBjj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2016, 06:31 AM   #21
BIGTENCountry12

Send a message via Yahoo to BIGTENCountry12
Default Scared?

Agreed that turned dark and didn't respect that
Likes:nudity / hidden public / hidden outdoors / masturbation/non-messy food / light pain / light CBT / anal / toys (house hold, few sex) / light bondage / toilet control/ anal/ bi comfortable / humiliation/ outdoors / masturbation / open for new likes

DISLIKES; illegal / permanent / anything I cant explain / not sure what else but will inform before i do anything'
BIGTENCountry12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2016, 10:57 AM   #22
Skylane182

WHOA! That twist though.... I personally think it ruined the story a little.....

Likes: Pet play, Edging, Light/Moderate Pain, Tease, Denial, Bondage.

Dislikes: hard pain.

Limits:Public, Face pics/vids, Scat, Pee drinking, Family, Illegal, Permanent.
Skylane182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2016, 11:09 AM   #23
PrincessOfDiapers

All these comments on the ending to the last chapter not being what they expected are kinda killing motivation to go on. I don't want this story to be something you read with one hand, it's a serious story that has a humiliation undertone. The actual genre will become more clear as time goes on, but this is meant to be a legitimate story. Karen's death makes a lot of sense with the themes of the story, the characters and how the plot is going to move, everything will make sense as time goes on (as I do understand the scene seems a little rushed, without knowing the background) but I think some of the comments I'm receiving are unfair.

I'm all for constructive criticism but every comment so far is just commenting on how bad the "twist" is, when it wasn't even meant to be a twist, just something dramatic to show how sadistic things are turning. Again, I'm trying to keep this as a genuine story, with massive kinky undertones - not a full-on kink story.

No longer in denial

Old 09-25-2016, 11:45 AM   #24
Sagarkoe
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessOfDiapers View Post
All these comments on the ending to the last chapter not being what they expected are kinda killing motivation to go on. I don't want this story to be something you read with one hand, it's a serious story that has a humiliation undertone. The actual genre will become more clear as time goes on, but this is meant to be a legitimate story. Karen's death makes a lot of sense with the themes of the story, the characters and how the plot is going to move, everything will make sense as time goes on (as I do understand the scene seems a little rushed, without knowing the background) but I think some of the comments I'm receiving are unfair.

I'm all for constructive criticism but every comment so far is just commenting on how bad the "twist" is, when it wasn't even meant to be a twist, just something dramatic to show how sadistic things are turning. Again, I'm trying to keep this as a genuine story, with massive kinky undertones - not a full-on kink story.
I wouldn't say its bad tbh, it was indeed a bit random but i wouldn't call it bad, just because people don't seem to appreciate someone dying in a FICTIONAL story they get a bit mad. Just keep on going, i'm enjoying it .
Sagarkoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2016, 12:08 PM   #25
Computergeek94
getDare Sweetheart

I never said it was bad. I was just trying to remain cautiously optimistic. After all the app is called Scared and I thought maybe it was just a stunt to scare her.

Kik/Skype - Samswitch94
Message me Chastity Check on Kik.

Likes/Limits
Computergeek94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2016, 12:10 PM   #26
PrincessOfDiapers

It was more based around the ones who said they lost respect or that it ruined the story. The whole thing is a much bigger plot than it is being made out to be, I just need people to trust me that I know what I'm doing.

EDIT: Someone pointed out that the guy saying he didn't respect it probably meant to say he didn't expect it and it was auto-corrected. I feel like an idiot now, sorry.

No longer in denial

Last edited by PrincessOfDiapers; 09-25-2016 at 12:21 PM.
Old 09-25-2016, 12:19 PM   #27
crazylildoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessOfDiapers View Post
It was more based around the ones who said they lost respect or that it ruined the story. The whole thing is a much bigger plot than it is being made out to be, I just need people to trust me that I know what I'm doing.
personally, i loved the little twist at the end. it`s not really snuff, so no complaining there, it`s just a small plot twist love it!
do still hope that mommie will end up a slave as well though....
crazylildoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2016, 05:45 PM   #28
Skylane182

The story is great, Just the part that someone get stabbed is what startled me, Even if it is a fictional story my mind still doesn't process it very well, I could go on explaining why but it's personal really, continue on, it is a interesting story.

Old 09-25-2016, 06:24 PM   #29
slavedareshelby

please keep going!!!!

is this app real...?
slavedareshelby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2016, 10:05 PM   #30
Skylane182

Aww man did you really give up on it?

The following user says Thank You to Skylane182 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk